求一篇短文英文短文的原文

谁帮我写一篇关于学校日的英语作文,名字叫may school day。(字数在60单词以上,不要太多)请把译文也写出来!!谢谢~~~
谁帮我写一篇关于学校日的英语作文,名字叫may school day。(字数在60单词以上,不要太多)请把译文也写出来!!谢谢~~~
是初一上册第七模块p44页的一篇作文,老师让写一篇和这个差不多的(我不会写了)请大家帮我编一篇60单词以上的O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
不区分大小写匿名
&Hi,I’m xxx. I'm 13 years old and I study in xxx Middle School. My school is ...Every morning I get up at seven and have breakfast. And then I go to school at half past seven. Lessons begin at eight o’clock. We have four lessons in the morning and Chinese is my favourite lesson. We usually have 10 minute's break between two lessons and at about 12 o'clock we finish our morning lessons. I have lunch at school at twelve thirty.I like school lunch and I always have rice with meat and vegetables. After lunch I often talk with my friends or play basketball with them. In the afternoon lessons start at half past one and finish at four o’clock. I play games after school with my friends and then go home at half past four. In the evening I do my homework and then watch TV. At ten o’clock I go to bed. It’s really a busy day but I like it.
As you may know, I am going to shool from Monday to Friday,and every day in school I am very busy.如你所知,我从星期一至星期五都要上学,在学校我很每天都很忙.In the morning,I have four lessons,and in the afternoon I have three lessons.每天早上,我有4门课要上,在下午我有三门课要上。Of course I take two hours to go home for lunch.And we begin classes at 2:30,the school is over at 4:55.当然,我需要两个小时的时间回家吃午饭。我们班2时30分开始,学校是在4:55才放学的。After school,sometimes I’ll stay in the classroom.But sometimes I play games with my friends when I go home after school.I think my school life is busy but happy.放学后,有时我会留在教室里.不过有时我会和我的朋友玩游戏,当我放学回家后,我觉得我的学校生活是繁忙而开心的
不能 交换机就,&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一篇80字左右的关于梦想的英语作文,希望有译文,每个人都有梦想,写一篇80字左右的文章告诉我们你对将来有什么样的打算.要求:1、你的计划.2、有这种想法的原因.3、到目前为止你已经为实_百度作业帮
一篇80字左右的关于梦想的英语作文,希望有译文,每个人都有梦想,写一篇80字左右的文章告诉我们你对将来有什么样的打算.要求:1、你的计划.2、有这种想法的原因.3、到目前为止你已经为实
一篇80字左右的关于梦想的英语作文,希望有译文,每个人都有梦想,写一篇80字左右的文章告诉我们你对将来有什么样的打算.要求:1、你的计划.2、有这种想法的原因.3、到目前为止你已经为实现这一目标付出了哪些努力?
I have a dreamEveryone may have his own dream.Someone may want to be rich,someone may want to be beautiful,and someone may want to have power.But I’m different from them.My dream is special.I want to have a pair of wings.Because I want to fly in the sky,I like the feeling of freedom.If I have a pair of wings,I’m sure it will be very wonderful.I can fly below the blue sky with the birds.I can enjoy the music of birds’.I can fly across the cloud and the small wind will blow past my face.The feeling must be the same as that my mother caresses me.I can fly over the sea,below the rainbow,through the forest I can see all the wonderful view.But I know that it will never be uteri have another instead.I want to have a fly of my own.The plane must be very small and light.It has to carry only one person.It can fly by wind or sunshine.It can fly for a very long time.And the important thing is that it must be very save.I’m sure I can have this plane some day.And I can have fly to everywhere I want.你也可以参考下面的链接:
可以换一篇吗?比如说做老师。
而且不用这么长。
其实,给出范文,是想为你提供写作的参考和用于开启思路。
所以,你可以结合自己的实际需要进行适当的调整和加工改写,这样才可能贴合你的实际。
再说,其实每个人都愿意自己创造,没有几个人愿意总是抄袭别人,你也不例外。
因此,通过适当的加工,比如替换掉里面的某些词汇或信息,就可以很容易的得到自己劳动的成果,这是我们大多数学生应该学会的【模仿写作】。
也可以通过背诵一些范文,在对其进行必要的信息加工达到创作的目的。正所谓【天下文章一大套,就看你套的妙不妙】。
你也可以参考一下这一篇:
我的梦想(My Dream)
  When I was a child, I wanted to be a teacher. My father was a teacher, and he taught me a lot. I worshiped him very much.
  On my tenth birthday, he asked me,“What do you want to be when you grow up?”I answered proudly,“I want to be a teacher like you!”On hearing this, my father was very happy and said to me, “Work hard and your dream will come true.”
  Not long ago, one of my primary school teachers was ill. She wanted me to take her place for two weeks. I was glad but nervous. My father said to me,“This is a good chance. Seize it! I wish you success!”
  When I came into the classroom, the children were very happy. I introduced myself to them. Soon, I got on well with them. They all liked me and I loved them. With my father and headmaster's help, I did the work very well.
  Now, I often miss those lovely children. That experience had made me even more interested in being a teacher in the future
你也可参考这里的回答:
/question/.html当前位置:
>>>书面表达。 请以“My best friend”为题写一篇介绍你的朋友的短文。..
书面表达。
&&&& 请以“My best friend”为题写一篇介绍你的朋友的短文。短文要运用课文所学的有关句式,把你的朋友和你的长相(包括身高、头发、眼睛等)、体格(包括强壮强度等)、性格(开朗、文静等)、学习情况等方面进行比较。词数70左右。 &&&& __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:专项题
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My best friend &&&& My best friend is Li Ming. We are in the same class..He is as old as me, but he is taller and stronger than me. Both of us have black eyes and black hair, but his hair is shorter than mine. Li Ming likes sports.He often exercises after school. He is more outgoing and more athletic than me. But I think I'm smarterthan him. Most of my subjects are better than his. (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。 请以“My best friend”为题写一篇介绍你的朋友的短文。..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。 请以“My best friend”为题写一篇介绍你的朋友的短文。..”考查相似的试题有:
672552805281130048840028850389904急求一篇英文课文翻译!题目:Barbie Doll正文第一段:Bofore all the different types of Barbie dolls for sale,there was just a single Barbie.Actually,her name was Barbara.第二段:Barbara Handler was the daughter of Elliot and Ruth _百度作业帮
急求一篇英文课文翻译!题目:Barbie Doll正文第一段:Bofore all the different types of Barbie dolls for sale,there was just a single Barbie.Actually,her name was Barbara.第二段:Barbara Handler was the daughter of Elliot and Ruth
急求一篇英文课文翻译!题目:Barbie Doll正文第一段:Bofore all the different types of Barbie dolls for sale,there was just a single Barbie.Actually,her name was Barbara.第二段:Barbara Handler was the daughter of Elliot and Ruth Handler,co-founders of the Mattel Toy Company. In the 1950s,Ruth noticed that her daughter,Barbara,preferred to play with dolls that looked lije adults rather than babies. At that time,however, most3-D dolls were made to look like babies or small children.Realizing that there was a hole in the marketplace,Ruth suggested the idea of a 3-D adult-like doll to her husband,but the idea was laughed at.Mattel's directors told her that it would be impossible to create such a doll.第三段:After watching her daughter play so interestedly withadult-like paper dolls, however,Ruth stuck to her idea.During a trip to Germany her daughter,Ruth discovered a German doll nadmed Lily in a shop window.The adult-like Lily doll was exactly what Ruth had in mind,so she bought three of them.She gave one to her daughter and took the others back to Mattel.最后一段:The Lily doll was based on a popular character in a newspaper comic strip.Mattel re-made the doll into a decent,all-American version.Since her introduction in 1959,Barbie has become the queen of the dolls.Mattel says the average American girl owns ten Barbie dolls,and two are sold somewhere in the world ecery second.终于打完了.希望能人能给翻译下
在市面上出现各种芭比娃娃前,世界上只有一个芭比.事实上她的名字叫芭芭拉.芭芭拉·韩德勒是美泰玩具公司的创立者,艾略特和罗丝·韩德勒的女儿.二十世纪五十年代,罗丝发现她的女儿芭芭拉比较喜欢玩像成人而不是婴儿的玩偶,而当时大部份的立体玩偶都是以婴孩或儿童的形象出现的.发现了这个市场空间,罗丝向她丈夫提出开创立体成人形象玩偶的建议,被嘲笑了一通.美泰公司的董事们告诉她,不可能作出这样的玩偶.但是,观察到她女儿对成人形象纸玩偶玩得如此有兴趣,罗丝坚持她的想法.在与女儿前往德国旅行徒中,罗丝在一个店铺橱窗中发现一种名为“丽丽”的德国玩偶.该种成人形象的玩偶与她的意念不谋而合,於是她买了三个,将其中一个送给女儿,其余的则带回美泰公司.丽丽玩偶是以一个报纸连载漫画专栏中大受欢迎的漫画角色为蓝本而设计,美泰公司将之改造重新设计成一个体面的,纯美国式的版本.自1959年推出以来,芭比娃娃成为玩偶女皇.根据美泰公司的说法,平均每个美国女孩拥有10个芭比娃娃,而在世界的其他地方,每秒钟就卖出2个芭比娃娃.写一篇英语作文Picnic 全文都要过去时态5句话左右 最好快的5分钟_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文Picnic 全文都要过去时态5句话左右 最好快的5分钟
写一篇英语作文Picnic 全文都要过去时态5句话左右 最好快的5分钟
Last sunday , I had a picnic in the park with my family. We prepared vegetables , meat , and fruit in advance. We got there early, Father and mother did the cooking in the park, my sister and I danced and song aroud them , and we were very excited. The food were delicious , we were very happy. i wished that we could have a picnic another time !

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐