play basketball
classmate.
homework ,
ten P.M. I
holiday , how
beautiful !
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. I used to run about every day in previous
summer vacations, but this summer vacation I simply could not afford to do so. I would soon be in the ...
My summer holidayThis summer,I had a good time.Let me tell you.First,I got up very late every day,I always got up at nine o'clock.Then I had some
bread and a glass of milk.After that,I star...
I often go to see my grandma and grangpa duing my summer vacation. They are both 70 years old and live in the country happily.Summer view of the countryside is very beautful.I can do many interesting Things there.I am used to getting up early in themorning .I like fishing with my friends.i early feel happy living in the country.
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
写一篇介绍自己的英语文章,大约一百个单词左右
About My Study Of EnglishWhen I firt approached English,it was 9 years ago.So I have studied English for 9 years in total.At the beginning period ,I was very interested in it.Because I will feel very prond if I can sing an English song before my friends.And I think the pronunciation is very beautiful.As to improve my English,the most effective way is to read short and simple paragraphs to improve your oral English firt.If you can communicate in English fluently,you will definately love this language.希望能解决您的问题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮忙写一篇英语小短文方向:在这部分,你被要求写了一张字条给你的室友解释你做了什么他/她的录音机,说对不起了,他/她 100左右的单词
I Love My Feral Cat AslanMy cat came to me as a beat up feral living in a forest with other abandoned cats I was rescuing..incluing a litter he may have fathered.He was very hurt and matted and was being picked on by a very nasty and aggressive male cat of a different breed.I call him Aslan..when I was moving he came to my door very hurt and went into a kennel telling me that he wanted to be helped.I took him to vet who shaved his matted hair,fixed his wounds and he was neutered.What emerged was the MOST magnificent gorgeous cat with the sweetest disposition ever.He is still with me of course and he moved with me and 6 dogs across the country and has adapted to several different living situations.I HAVE BEEN IN such grace and he never roams away..I LOVE HIM and he is the best friend of one of my dogs too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 问题详情
写作 请根据下面图画,用英语写一篇100词左右的短文.注意: 内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯.
写作请根据下面图画,用英语写一篇100词左右的短文.注意: 内容可适当发挥,以使行文连贯.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
论文写作技巧
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐