初二上册描写寒假计划的英语作文 用一般将来时 50词左右
小楠的后宫525
路过···········
滚!!!不知道就别得瑟!! 我有急用
有就拿出来
没有滚!!!!!!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Winter holiday is coming and I have made a plan for it . First I want to join a music club becaust I like music . Second I want to do some volunteer work to help the people who are in troulbe. Third I...
扫描下载二维码One possible version:Dear MR. Smith,I’m Li Hua, a Chinese student, having finished the National College Examination. I am planing to apply for the Cambridge Summer Session 2014. Now I’m writing to ask several questions concerned.Firstly, I’m curious to know about the courses. How many courses will you offer in all and what subjects will it cover? Since I major in English, I would very much like to take some courses related to English literature and culture. I also want to know the schedule of these courses to see whether I’ll have time to visit other places in Britain on weekends. So I would appreciate it if you could forward a course plan to me?Secondly, do you provide boarding during the Summer Session? Are all the students living on campus or will you arrange home-stay?Thank you in advance! Looking forward to your reply! Yours sincerely, Li Hua根据提示可知,这是一篇邮件类作文。邮件类作文和写信的格式类似,电子邮件一般由以下四部分组成:收件人,正文,结束语,落款。其中收件人要注意使用敬称,正文的第一段要开门见山地表明自己的意图及简单的自我介绍。第二段详细描述写作意图。最后一段一般用一到两句话结束,表示感谢。最后落款的时候注意格式。题中给出的信息要在文章中有所体现,尤其是对内容的要求1.询问暑期课程的设置情况(如:课程内容、课程数量、时间安排等);2.询问活动期间住宿情况(如:是住宿家庭还是学校宿舍等)。这两点一定要在文章中分别用几句话解释阐明清楚。因为内容较多且复杂,更要注意文章结构和层次要清晰明朗,过渡词一定要明显。【亮点说明】本篇范文结构清晰,层次分明,尤其是过渡词非常明显,如Firstly,& I’m curious to know about the courses; I also want to know;Secondly等。其次文章第一段开门见山,I’m Li Hua, a Chinese student, having finished the National College Examination.使用同位主语,简单地介绍了自己,第二句话和第三句话表明写作意图,简单明了。正文部分结构清晰,对出题者的要求也都包括在内。文中用不同的结构表达相同的意思这一点做的很好,如I’m curious to know about the courses.,I also want to know the schedule of these courses, I would very much like to,So I would appreciate it if you都属于请求类的语言。不同句式的转换使得文章生动且词汇量丰富。这也是文章的一大两点。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
(2009.陕西卷)书面表达(满分30分)假定你是李华。在一个英文网络论坛上, 你看到一个名叫Grown-up的中学生发帖(post)寻求帮助, 请根据帖子内容, 写作要点和要求回贴。写作要点:1. 告诉Grown-up要理解母亲;2. 给Grown-up提出解决问题的具体建议。要求:1. 短文需写在答题卡的指定区域。2. 短文词数不少于80(不含已写好的部分)。3. 内容充实, 结构完整, 语意连贯。4. 书写须清晰、工整。
题型:写作题
题目:Things Making Life Happy要点:1. 不同人有不同的幸福观; 2. 我认为身体健康是幸福; 3. 但是,只有身体健康是不够的。注意:1. 分三段书写;2,词数:100~120。Things Making Life Happ
如何理解“成功”,不同的人有不同的看法。请认真阅读下面的引语( quotation),按要求用英语写一篇短文。 “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston, Churchill内容要求: 1.你对该引语的理解: 2.你的相关经历: 3.恰当的结尾。注意: 1.短文开头已给出,不计人总词数: 2.文中不能出现考生的具体信息: 3.词数:120左右。 This quotation from Winston Churchill tells us that__________________________
假如你是李华,你的英国朋友John近期将来中国参加短期语言培训。食宿被安排在你市远大路的塔楼酒店。他来信询问酒店的相关信息,请你根据以下图示和信息给他写一封回信。要点如下:。※图示信息※住宿费用;每人每天200元※餐厅供餐时间:7:30a.m.一9:00 a.m.; 5:30p.m.-8:00 p.m.注意:1.词数120左右; 2.开头已给出,不计人总词数; 3.语言通顺,行文连贯,可适当发挥。Dear John , I'm very glad to hear that you will e to my city for short-term language training.Looking forward to seeing you very soon._______________________________________________________________________________ Yours , Li Hua
阅读下面短文,按要求用英语写一篇150词左右的短文,向《21世纪报》中学生版投稿。 Florence Chadwick was born in California in 1918. She grew up on the beach and began competing as a swimmer at the age of six, when her uncle entered her in a race. For the next 19 years, she continued as a competitive swimmer.
On July 4, 1952, at the age of 34, Chadwick attempted to become the first woman to swim 21 miles across the Catalina Channel, from a port on the California coast. That day the ocean was ice cold, the fog was so thick that she could hardly see the support boats that followed her, and sharks swam around her. Several times, her support crew used guns to drive away the sharks. While Americans watched on televisions, her mother and her trainer, who were in one of the support boats, encouraged her to keep going. However, after 15 hours and 55 minutes, with only a half mile to go, she felt that she couldn’t go on, and begged to be taken out of the water.Later, Chadwick told a reporter, “Look, I’m not excusing myself, but if I had seen land I know, I could have made it.” The fog had made her unable to see her swimming goal, and it made her feel she was getting nowhere. Two months later, she tried again. Although the fog was still heavy, yet this time she made it with the goal rooted in her mind. She knew behind the fog was the land she pursued. 【写作内容】1.以约30个词概括短文大意; 2.以约120个词就“Goal and Success”的主题谈谈你的看法,内容包括: 1)分析Chadwick第一次失败和第二次成功的原因; 2)Chadwick的故事对你有什么启发; 3)结合实际谈谈如何实现自己的目标。【写作要求】1.可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
微博(micro blog)已成为时下学生常用的交流方式。人们对此褒贬不一。请根据以下要点提示,用英语写一篇短文,描述人们对学生使用微博的符法。学生:记录生活,交流思想。家长:了解孩子想法.过渡关注博客.影响学习。教育人士:开阔视野,但需要适当引导。注意:词数100左右。参考词汇:开阔视野broaden one’s horizon&引导guide
近年来,随着私家车的增加,城市交通越来越拥挤。在中、小学生上学或放学时,校门口以及学校附近拥挤问题更加严重。这给学生、教师、家长和其他市民带来许多不便。尤其值得注意的是,学校附近的交通堵塞也存在不可忽略的隐患。为此,这引起了不少民众的担忧。你作为一名在校学生,署名张小明,根据以下要点写一封英语信,向本校英语报投稿1. 为什么要写这封英语信。2. 你们学校门口及附近交通拥挤的原因。3. 提出二至三条建议。注意:词数120左右。开头部分已给,不计入总词数。Dear Editor,I’m Zhang Xiaoming, a student from Grade 3. I am writing to discuss …&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
你叫林涛,是一名中学生,你对部分同学迷于玩电子游戏(video games)的现象很着急,便向一家英文报社编辑部寄了一封信,阐述了玩电子游戏的坏处。要点如下:1.电子游戏在学生中很流行,有些学生整天玩电子游戏,忘了做作业,甚至逃学(play truant)。2.玩电子游戏要花很多钱,有的经常向父母要钱,有的经常向同学借钱,有的甚至偷同学的钱。3.过分玩电子游戏使店主受益,对同学的学习和健康不利。4.希望政府采取措施加以制止。注意:1.词数120左右 2.全文包括以上内容,但不要逐字翻译 3.信的开头已给出。Dear editor, Now video games are very popular among the school students. _____________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语作文。暑假的打算和计划。要求:书写规范,时态正确,人称,句子结构准确。_百度知道
英语作文。暑假的打算和计划。要求:书写规范,时态正确,人称,句子结构准确。
英语作文。暑假的打算珐长粹短诔的达痊惮花和计划。要求:书写规范,时态正确,人称,句子结构准确。不少于60词。我是小学生,不用写太难的。
Last sunday, Mr.Lee got up very early to go fishing.He spent the whole day sitting beside the river but got nothing at the end of the day.Therefore, Mr.Lee was very dissapointed due to that he had to go home by dinner time.On his way 珐长粹短诔的达痊惮花home, Lee thought that his wife might be mad at him for bringing nothing back. So he bought a big fish at the market before he got home.At least, he was happy finally for what he could bring home.
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文,暑假的计划。要求:书写规范,时态正确,人称,句子结构准确。_百度知道
英语作文,暑假的计划。要求:书写规范,时态正确,人称,句子结构准确。
不少于60词,句子结构准确,人称:书写规范,时态正确。要求,暑假的计划英语作文
Lee thought that his wife might be mad at him for bringing nothing back, Mr.At least.Lee was very dissapointed due to that he had to go home by dinner timeLast sunday, he was happy finally for what he could bring home. So he bought a big fish at the market before he got home.Therefore.On his way home.He spent the whole day sitting beside the river but got nothing at the end of the day.Lee got up very early to go fishing, Mr
我是小学的,不用那么难。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文 已写信的方式写暑假的打算,一般将来时王林写给Jack 提示1.完成作业2.坚持锻炼身体初一英语作文 已写信的方式写暑假的打算,一般将来时王林写给Jack提示1.2.坚持锻炼身体 3.帮父母干家务活 4.希望Jack能在假期来你家玩
杨伊凡001mUx
summer vacation planSummer is a long time for me to do all kinds of things .I want to visiting some places interesting .And I like travelling by train .It takes me too much time ,but it saves money .Sometimes I stay at home and do my homework ,sometimes I help my parents do some house work .When my parents are free ,we will go to the park or the zoo ,and we will have a good time there .I will have a good summer holiday.
能把王林和Jack加上去么?O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语小短文 的文章

随机推荐