即使汪峰 当我想你的时候想的要死英译汉

I miss you
I miss you;
I Miss U;
I WANT YOU;
I wanted you
大家都在背:
1. I thought you might like to read the enclosed.
我想你或许想要读一下信封里的内容。
来自柯林斯例句
2. I don't think you've ever tried parleying with Gleed, have you?
我想你没有尝试和格利德谈和过,是吗?
来自柯林斯例句
3. I think you'd agree he's a very respected columnist.
我想你得承认他是个备受尊敬的专栏作家。
来自柯林斯例句
4. "I think you should go now." — "All right."
“我想你应该走了。”——“好的。”
来自柯林斯例句
5. I dare you to sit through forty-five minutes with someone like Vincent!
我想你绝不敢和文森特这样的人一起坐上45分钟!
来自柯林斯例句
1. I miss you
十二夜_百度百科 ... 分手 Say good-bye! 我想你! I miss you! 继续还是放弃? To be or not to be.
- 基于187379个网页
2. I Miss U
上一篇:我想你(I Miss U).泰语中字.720P蓝光高清电影下载下一篇:犀利人妻(The Fierce Wife Final Episode).国语中字.720P蓝光高 …
- 基于949个网页
3. I WANT YOU
给我些好的摇滚歌曲_百度知道 ... High Hopes 高度希望(平克弗洛伊德) I WANT YOU 我想你(野人花园) I'm mine 我是我(珍珠 …
- 基于324个网页
4. I wanted you
I wanted you, I wanted you 我想你, 我想你I wanted you to hold me in my sleep 我想你能拥我入睡I wanted you to show me what I need 我要你.
- 基于206个网页
1. I wanna hold you
亲们帮我翻译一些神起的歌名_百度知道 ... hello again 再次问候 I wanna hold you 我想抱着你 like now 像现在一样.
- 基于281个网页
1. I wanna kiss you
求一首歌_百度知道 ... i wanna hold you, 我想抱着你 i wanna kiss you, 我想吻着你 you were my everything 你就是我的所有.
- 基于288个网页
1. I want you to know
All That I Want-翻译_百度知道 ... Just hear me now 听我说 I want you to know 我想你知道 I'm into you 我在贴近你.
- 基于251个网页
1. I Want You Back
MJ-新浪乐库当家DJ ... THE LOVE YOU SAVE 你保留的爱按钮 I WANT YOU BACK 我想你回来按钮 I’LL BE THERE 我会在那边守 …
- 基于381个网页
电影影片资料 片名:我想你 主演:Fabienne Babe,Suzanne Colin,Vincent Grass 导演: Jean-Pierre Dardenne,Luc Dardenne 类型: 剧情 片长: 95分钟 拍摄年份: 1992 对白语言: 法语 国家/地区: 法国|卢森堡 分级: 比利时 领衔主演 Fabienne Babe Suzanne Colin Vincent Grass剧情简介 戴丹兄弟的爱之讴歌。法比斯本是经验老到的炼钢工人,在火与钢的世界讨生计,后来工厂倒闭,他失业,开始委靡不振。妻子茜莲想方设法,
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:英语翻译坦白地说你不像我想象中的明星,这很难表达,不过我想你应该知道别人心目中的明星是什么样子的._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译坦白地说你不像我想象中的明星,这很难表达,不过我想你应该知道别人心目中的明星是什么样子的.
英语翻译坦白地说你不像我想象中的明星,这很难表达,不过我想你应该知道别人心目中的明星是什么样子的.
坦白地说你不像我想象中的明星,这很难表达,不过我想你应该知道别人心目中的明星是什么样子的.Frankly speaking I would imagine you not in the stars, it is hard to express, but I think you should know what other people think of what look like stars.
Said honestly you do not look like me to imagine the star, this very difficult to express, but I thought you should know in others mind the star is any appearance.
Frankly, you are not like the superstar as I imagined
Frankly speaking,you don't like the star as I have imagined.
To be honest, you don't like a pop star as I had imagined, this is difficult to express, but I think you have the idea what a pop star should be like in people's mind.
To be honest, you doesn't like the star that I imagine.It's difficult to express,but I think you should know what the stars like in others' mind.
To be frank, you are not like those stars in my opinion. Although it is hard to express my true feeling, I think
you should have known what a star is like in others' minds.
To be honest, you are not the star who i imagine. It's hard to express, but i think you should know how stars look like in others' opinion.
frankly speaking,you don't like the star in my imagination,it's hard to say ,but i think you should know what the star is like in other people's heart.
frankly speaking,you are the kind of superstar beyond my imagination.it's too difficult to express.but I think you should know what look a star should be in others' mind
Frankly, u r not the guy in my mind. It's hard to describe, but i think u r supposed to know what a superstar should be.英语翻译内容:我想你!我想你,你过的好吗?你有没有想过我呢?今天是分开的第209天,我...我什么时候才能见到你?我盼望着..盼望有一天能够见到你.你现在在干什么,是在休闲吗?还是在想我...还_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译内容:我想你!我想你,你过的好吗?你有没有想过我呢?今天是分开的第209天,我...我什么时候才能见到你?我盼望着..盼望有一天能够见到你.你现在在干什么,是在休闲吗?还是在想我...还
英语翻译内容:我想你!我想你,你过的好吗?你有没有想过我呢?今天是分开的第209天,我...我什么时候才能见到你?我盼望着..盼望有一天能够见到你.你现在在干什么,是在休闲吗?还是在想我...还是...我想大声的对你说:"我想你!"
I miss you!I do really miss you!Are you find?Have you ever missed me?Today is the two hundred and ninth day since we were apart.When can I see you?I'm eager for..eager for meeting you again one day.What are you doing now?Are you enjoying your free time,or you are missing me?Or anything else...I want to tell you loudly,"I miss you!"
I 想你, you?
You have have not thought me?
separated 209th days, I...
My when only then can see you?
The hope one day can see you.
What are you now doing, is in the
Or is thinking me...
Or... I think loud said to you:
你用软件翻译一下不就行了
I miss you!I miss you,how does life treat you?Do you miss me?It is the 209th day today that we departed from each other. When,when can I see you again?I am looking forward to the coming day!...
I miss, you?
You have have not thought me?
Today is separated
209th days, I...
My when only then can see you?
one day can see you.
What are you now doing, is in the leisure?
is thinking me...
Or... I think loud said to you:
" I missyou"即使我想你想的要死英译汉_百度知道
即使我想你想的要死英译汉
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Although I miss you to death
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英译汉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你在哪里你吃饭了吗我想你想的快要死掉了的韩文翻译_百度知道
你在哪里你吃饭了吗我想你想的快要死掉了的韩文翻译
敬语:당고고요을어지어어 죽요 어신;겠;었 &#49910非敬语;어;어신어가는 보 &#49910:넌;어었; 먹 먹&#46356?밥겠&#51080?니을; 있 &#50612?밥은요 보&#46356?당이 &#51453
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩文翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
? 你吃饭了吗? ? 我想你想的快要死掉了
采纳一下吧,有问题可再问
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 安红 我想你 的文章