l am graduated from peking university and amworkss

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
(短文填空)Three years ago,Bob graduated from university with a degree inThree years ago,Bob graduated from university with a degree in
.Now he is 26 years old and works for a large computer company."I enjoy the college,but my job doesn't use the acting skills I learned at
,"Bob said . "If I learn a lot about computer
,I can do my job better and
richer."So he syudied it when he startrd to work.
In the past when students graduated from university and got a job,they usually
studying . Today ,lifelong learning is becoming more common. In many countries, some people go
to school in their late twenties,thirtirs,or even older to get a higher degree. More and more people are taking lessons to
their working skills after work. People can also take lessons and get degrees
the Internet.
Bob's mother is 60 years old. She is going to
lessons in English."I am going to study a
language becuase I want to take a trip around the woeld. And learning is so much fun,"she said happily."It's never too old to learn."
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1. IT2.colleague3.knowledge4. become5.
stop6. back7. improve8. from/via9. have10. foreign
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Female Members (310 of 424 pages)
Searching a
Far East Lady for Serious Relationship? You have come to the correct place!
ID: &&&&or Location:
Select below
Bangladesh
China, Mainland
Czech Republic
Hong Kong, China
New Zealand
Philippines
South Africa
South Korea
Switzerland
Taiwan, China
Trinidad and Tobago
Yugoslavia
&&&&and/or Age:
Select below
L26737(Bronze)&
Posted: 21 Oct 8&Accessed: 70 00 1
Chengdu, China
Mysterious... Lively
L22674(Bronze)&
Posted: 12 Feb 7&&
Beijing, China
Hey, there!I am Rebecca, a 26 years old Chinese girl. I have long black hair, black eyes and good looking. People say I look like a Taiwan movie star Lin Xinru. I graduated from Peking University with Master in Economics. I am working in an American consulting firm now. I love reading, travelling and working out at dyms.
L25696(Bronze)&
Posted: 18 Apr 8&Accessed: 62 00 1
Guilin, China
I am nice and kind.If you want to seek a partner in the life and want to share my nice life with you until we get elder. I hope you can write email to me, Let’s communicate with each other and build a good relationship together.
L5430(Bronze)&
&Modified: 17 Jun 2006Accessed: 12 Sep 2006
Sydney, Australia
To meet some gentlemen who has most common with me ......
L14392(Bronze)&
Posted: 25 Dec 2004Modified: 17 Jun 2006Accessed: 12 Sep 2006
Guangdong, China
How are you?& if let me meet you, I think this must be fate that Heaven is destined, please let me send a warm smile first , hope to bring some warm feelings to you, hope that we have a good beginning. I am good-natured ,honest, docile, refined, having love and China womanning of sense of responsibility, have passion for life, I like travelling , reading , music , doing house work, look after the family, and like the cooking to offer the delicious Chinese food. Life is wonderful,we need one in love person can share all sorts of experiences of life, and devoted to love, build a happy family, no matter birth and old age,sickness and death, never leave and abandonning 厖Hope that you are the person I am looking for 厖
L20162(Bronze)&
Posted: 11 May 2006&&
Hubei, China
I am honest and sincerity and kind and smiple. not play games.hope can find a good man form here.hope he is honest and kind and loyal.i love good family and children.like to all things is smiple.if u interest me that please write to me.
L27562(Bronze)&
Posted: 28 Apr 9&Accessed: 21 Jan 1
London, UK
I am a kind,caring chinese lady who is looking for a sincere, kind and easy-going english gentleman to start the new life.
L11769(Bronze)&
Posted: 23 Aug 2004Modified: 05 Sep 2004&
Lima, Peru
Hello, dreaming with the posibility to find someone in this big world who need someone to star dream again and fell good giving each other good times, good mood, and emotions.
L22823(Bronze)&
Posted: 07 Mar 7&Accessed: 17 Aug 7
Shenzhen, China
Hope can find one person enjoy everyday with me!
L23417(Bronze)&
Posted: 25 May 7&&
Shenzhen , China
I am an attractive, charming, honest, easy going, and fun loving girl.I have nice long hair, slim and sexy body.You will fall in love with when you see me.I am a purchasing manager in the school.I am looking for a serious relationship to lead to marriage.You are welcome too.I will teach you chinese in return.
& Dating China &&Last updated on 15 Jun 2011.2011年电大考试英语239-第3页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2011年电大考试英语239-3
futurejob.;11、在北京见闻/接下来两天的活动安排/返回的具;ThismorningwewenttoTiana;TomorrowwearegoingtotheG;Seeyouthen.John;12、接受邀请下周到英国观光旅游/希望对方能到机;DearRobert;I?leasedtoacceptth;Myflightdetails-t
future job. 11、在北京见闻/接下来两天的活动安排/返回的具体时间 Dear Mary ,
This morning we went to Tiananmen Square . There were many tourists walking around and it was very crowded . We then visited the Forbidden City . It is very large and there are many interesting things to see . We all enjoyed the tour . Tomorrow we are going to the Great Wall and the day after we will visit the Summer Palace . We are coming back on Tuesday
afternoon .The plane will take off at 4.35pm and arrive at 7.10pm. See you then .
John 12、接受邀请下周到英国观光旅游/希望对方能到机场接你/告诉对方你抵达的日期和航班号等 Dear Robert
I?leased to accept the kind invitation you extended in your last email . I?m, planning to spend my holiday in Britain nest week . Since this is my first visit to your country . I hope you will be able to meet me at the airport . My flight details-the plane leaves Beijing at 12:30 next Thursday
and arrives in London at 14:30(local time).The flight number is CA1347. Thank you and looking forward to meeting you in London . With best wishes. Zhang Lin 13、你刚接到了妻子的电话/你不得不回家带小孩子上医院看病/晚上跟老板联系 Dear Mr. Burns,
I?m sorry to say that I can?t attend this afternoon?s meeting , I just received a phone call from my wife , She told me our child has a fever and is coughing all the time . He has refused to eat or drink anything since this mooring, so I will have to go back home
now and drive them to hospital . I will
phone you this evening
to discuss my new business plan .Sorry for the inconvenience . Bob
14、介绍你自己的情况/表达你想了解对方哪些方面的情况/希望保持经常的联系 23 Waima Road Jinan, Shangdong China 20th Jan , 2005 Dear Joan. Hi, I?m Katie , I?m 23 years old ,I graduated from Guangzhou University in 2001 and now I work in a post office . I?m interested in English , so I am learning English
spare time at Jinan TV University. I was glad to meet you on the Internet . I?d like to know more about you-job, hobbies, etc. I?d also like to know about your country. I hope we can write to each other more often and become good friends. Love. Katie 15、因特网与现代社会/因特网对生活的影响/你对因特网的看法
The Internet
has become a symbol of modern society . For
example, via the Internet ,we can send a message to a friend or a relative in a distant p we can talk to
echo other or we can do shoppinwe can stay home and do business with foreign companies. In fact , we can do many things more easily and more cheaply using the Internet ,So I can?t imagine what society would be like without the Internet. 16、远程学习的对象/远程学习的好处/你自己的学习情
Distance learning is for those who can?t study full time for some reasons . Many of them have a job , and some have to take care of a family ,But they can study and meanwhile work or do other things.
They can study with the help of a tutor and contact the tutor or other learners when having difficulties . They can study at any time and anywhere . For
example , I work in a company during the day , but I am taking a course in law in the evening, I find distance learning is suitable for me . 17、有一种观点:没有钱就没有爱情/你对这种观点的看法/你的结论。
Some people believe that there is no love without money . I don?t agree . Money is important . but it can?t buy everything . For example it can?t buy love .If there were no love without money . all the poor would have no love and all the rich would have love. But this is not true . Many poor people live happily because they have love , and many rich people live unhappily because they do not , Therefore, I think there can be love without money . 18、英语讲座通知
There will be an English lecture on American Indians and America History by Miss Iycidro, an American professor from Shenzhen TV University . It will be given in the hall of the Culture Centre in our university on Saturday evening from 7:30 to 9:30, May 5, 2004. Those who are interested in it are welcome . And you may also invite your friends from other schools to attend it .
Be sure not to be late . After the lecture , please write a report about it in English .
Student Union
May 4, 2004 19、王华报社应聘 Dear Sirs, My name is Wuhua, born on July 6th, 1965 inChangchun, Jilin Province, China. I am a journalist and have already had eleven years of working experience. I can speak Japanese and Germany besides English and of course I?m good at operating computer. I graduated from Journalism Department of Beijing University in 1990 and then worked as a journalist in Shenzhen Daily till December, 1996. I studied in BBC from 1997 to 1998 and since I came back in January, 1999, I have been head of the news section . I will be very lucky if I can work in your newspaper---- The 21st Century. And I think I have abilities to do the job well. Yours Sincerely, Wuhua
1、①了解对方近来的情况。②通知对方同学将在元旦举行聚会。③请对方参加。www.qincai.net9o5F%G#}7g1U.O Dear…电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛8e8S/k6R/Y-{3s I haven?t seen you for a long time. What?s with you recently? How is your new job? Have you adapt to your surroundings? I hope all goes well with you.电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流)D(s5v,~#m\How time flies! New Years Day is coming. We?ll hold a party. All of our classmates will arrive. That will be interesting. I hope you can join us. The party will be hold in the old place. I am looking forward to see you. Write to me soon.国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。4J#\\-K0a3p.M#@ With my best wishes Yours
2、①了解对方最近的学习情况。②你的学习情况。③请你说说提高英语水平的经验。:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区 e&m7K%T4n.d Dear:.. What?s going on with you these days? How is your study recently? I hope everything goes well with you.
Do you improve your English? I got a higher score in the English exam this time. I was very happy. I ?d like to share the methods of learning English with you. Firstly, I insist on reading English aloud every morning. Secondly, I watch English movies and enjoy English songs in my spare time .I find it is the best way to study English. Thirdly, I read some English magazines and newspapers, for example, China Daily, which improve my reading ability and writing ability greatly. These are my methods to study English. I hope you can also find a correct way for you and make further step, come on! Write to me soon.:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区0x!j/V$D(q:u*A(` Best wishes for you Yours 电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛2a1r3U)@-q-L.R5n!m 电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛3I+B-w,C3\\\3. ①了解对方毕业后的情况。②你的近况。③邀请对方方便时来访。国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。8I;d2a9g-|3x7{ Dear… How time flies! We have graduated for two years, I missed you so much. How is your everything going? A few days ago, I met one of our former classmates, we talked about our mother school, friends, teachers and etc. We both figured that the life which is in school is the happiest. Do you think so? I know you are so busy with your work that you have no time to contact with me, I hope you can be careful your health.:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区-w(t;i2m3E!h#E The same as you, I work in a primary school, I teach Chinese and English, there are more than 50 students in my class, of course some of them are very naughty, but they are all pure and lovely. Sometimes, I feel very tired and boring, but I will never give up this job, I believe that if you stick on it, you will be successful.电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛'G+r.a)M%v!x When will you come back? I hope you can visit my house as you are free, just call me then. Ok? With my best wishes!
Yours ever
4、①告诉对方你最近将出去旅游。②了解对方所在地的旅游景点。③请对方给予帮忙安排。电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流8I'^:|:`9x-w\Dear…7k8f8o%\\(z(t\How are you? We haven? t seen each other for long time, I miss you very much. It is heard that you work in Hang Zhou, that is a beautiful place. Now I am so lucky to have got a opportunity to visit it. My dream is coming true, but I am a stranger there, I am not familiar with Hang Zhou and I am always losing ways. Would you like to tell me where I should visit and how I can get there? I can stay there only three days, but I hope to see more sights during my holiday. Have you known Hang Zhou very well? Could you give me a detailed arrangement? I wait for your good news. Best wishes for you!:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区3B2J,S7K-P-x-W6Z.Q Yours ever电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流9~4]!y$c$K 国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。'Y-P-Z*w'T+G,`;\\ 5、①你的近况。②请对方帮你购买英语语法书。③邀请对方便时来访。国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。%A(m%n.Y&o Hi XX,国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。 _-@7h#a/i)w9y;y'd How is everything? I have been learning English these days. Every morning, I get up early to improve my accent by reciting NCE quickly and loudly. I am making progress in speaking the language now, but I am at the end of my wits when it comes to grammar. I am puzzled with various verb tenses, subjunctive mood and article ?a/an/the? and so on. When I write an article, I am always composing roughly then resort to my sister who majored in English in university to check grammatical errors. I cannot bear it anymore. Can you buy me some English grammar course books in the book center near your home? Thanks.www.qincai.net'~#U'D\I miss you so much. Please call on me at your convenience. Xx
\6、①告诉对方你将参加英语四级考试。②询问对方如何做准备。③请对方建议一些参考书。:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区$\\-l*W-F(W8@ Hi XX, How time flies! I haven?t heard from you for ages. I heard you had past TEM8 last May. You knew that I showed little interest in English at school time. I cannot imagine myself studying English as my second language now for being aware of its importance in modern society. I am going to take part in CET4 soon. But now I really do not know how to prepare it. I have no idea to which direction I should walk to improve the skills required by the examination. Please tell me your ideas and recommend some reference books for me. Thanks.3c%o#h1a7I%L$d XX
国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。/_4H8@!m7]0~)v r 7、①了解对方最近的工作情况。②你的工作情况。③请对方说说若何搞好同事间的关系。 Dear Tom:
www.qincai.net9B/U#s0U&P Does everything go well with you? How is your job? Do you work as busy as a bee every day?
I feel blue these days, because I cannot finish my work efficiently. My work is so busy that I often work overtime. So I have no time to communicate with my colleagues. They seem indifferent to me. They never invite me when they go out for a party. This let me down and I cannot concentrate on my work.www.qincai.net(i#O8t9Z+S6Y.f Can you give me some suggestion? How can I get on well with my colleagues? Please write to me as soon as possible. Thank you!电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流9S3m V1D!I\I look forward to hearing from you. Yours,电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流 I;B0x\Lily国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。#D*`7f f0O'E
8、①了解对方上次出国旅游情况。②你打算出国去玩玩。③请对方给你提点建议。 Dear sir,电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛(D,X-S-T4]'s#S I am very much delighted to receive your letter. I am sorry not to have written back earlier but time seems to pass so quickly.$v;t/i#f2n:Q I learn from your letter that you were on holiday in Paris last month. Paris is a beautiful city , it is one of my favorite cities , too. You enjoyed yourself ,didn?t you ? I will share the happiness with you. I must tell you that how pleased I am now, because I will also go for a vocation to Paris this summer. Meanwhile, I?m a little worried about it, because this is my first time to another country. There are many things I don?t know in aboard. Fashionable dress in Paris is pretty good. Can you tell me where I should go to buy. For beautiful scenery, where should I go ? What about other places ? Tell me your ideas. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help.
9、①了解对方最近的工作情况。②你想调动工作。③请对方给你点建议。 Dear..
What?s going on with you recently? I hope you are very well. Do you enjoy working in your company?国内电视大学学生交流社区,提供学习资料下载,交流,电大就业指导等。(Y/~%e,I'h I am not satisfied with my job now. I want to make a change. My work are rather routine, I do the same thing day by day, year by year. It is really boring. So I want to quit the job and find a new one. I wish I could do something more challenging.www.qincai.net,o&n-B,L%B.M9s9z How do you think about it? I am waiting for your advice, please write to me soon. Thank you very much!www.qincai.net(@2B+z._%}'v Yours sincerely电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛,[&h\;T1p#L&[.{.s-u W 10、①了解对方考试准备情况怎样。②你在准备中遇到的问题。③请对方给你一些建议。 Dear… How?s everything. I?m writing to you about the TOFEL Examination. Are you ready for it? It?s my pleasure to inform you that I am qualified for this text. I am also preparing for it. However, it isn?t easy to realize the dream for me. First, I must read lots of books and do the exercise in it, but time is limited. I couldn?t really understand the meaning of the knowledge. Second, I need to work in the daytime. I am discouraged in face of those problems. Can you take me some advice. I am looking forward to hearing from you .电大答案,电视大学教学,电大交流5v4|+t$A#f:m2s5b,t:L Wish my best wishes for your success.电视大学资料学习,电大答案,国内较大的电大学生专业交流论坛3n/A9n0@9n)W+o Yours truly:::星魂社区::: 国内著名电大交流社区.J2Y;[\
My Favorite Teacher我最喜爱的老师 Everyone has his favorite teacher, so do I. My favorite’s teacher is Miss Wu. our English teacher. We felt English very difficult when we began to study English. Miss Wu had a good idea to solve the problem. One day, Miss Wu came into the classroom with some fruits, such as apples, bananas, and oranges. She said: “Today we are going to learn the names of the fruits. You can eat the fruits if you can tell me their names in English. ”All the students listened carefully and studied hard. Someone even stood up to answer questions. Class was over, and the fruits were all eaten. From then on, I am more and more interested in English, and I want to say from my heart: “Thank you, Miss Wu!” My hobbies我的业余爱好How I Spend My Spare Time Different people have different hobbies I have a lot of hobbies like reading books. watching movies and so on. I like reading books because I get lots of know ledge I find more interesting things so I like reading different kinds of books I also like watching movies I enjoy my leisure time so I usually watch movies in my free time it's makes me happy.
I think watching movies and reading books are most interesting than any hobbies I love life. my hobbies make life colorful like Chinese book. My College Life我的大学生活 My college life of college life may use pain and happiness appearance. It is painful, I often read some books besides special field, and treat professional book interest is not large, so when having caused examination, it is very vexed. Happiness is because being the college student of new times I am than the happiness of person of the same age, I have the opportunity, and university reading is to come from family, society is with teacher classmate’s support and help. I love college life, love library and the building of school, love my teachers to treat the spirit of knowledge. Treat a scientific attitude before going to have no. Here though, I feel that study is very hard matter, but at the same time I have also studied a lot of behave, work, do research beautiful quality. My special thanks life has given me beaut this will is my life the most important most beautiful stage. Happy Things in My Childhood快乐的事情,在我的童年
My childhood was very happy. My father and my mother always played with me and studied with me. Sometimes we sang songs, played dolls, and sometimes my father taught me math and my mother taught me Chinese. In a word ,my childhood was really sweet and I really miss my childhood .Of course ,I also will thank my father and mother, because they gave me my happy childhood. I love my parents. The Sports Activities I Like Best体育活动我最喜欢 There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life. My Intimate Friend我的亲密朋友,我的同学 Hang Wu is a good friend of mine is my classmates
, he likes the blue color, he has father and mother also to have an elder brother, he likes the sports, likes playing the basketball. He likes being tricked the gram force. He likes watching the horror film, because thought that stimulates very much. His birthday is in May 19, his piano is very good, what therefore most likes is music. This is I best friend. Computer in our daily life电脑在我们的日常生活中 In the modern society, computer becomes more and more important in our daily life. And it becomes very popular no matter in primary、junior、senior or college. As the economy developing, computer skills also are very important. I like computer, because in the internet I can get some information which there is not in my book. Through the internet, I can study well and if I get in trouble I can look up some information’s and find out the answer .Internet likes my teacher and helps me .Every time I get in the internet, I feel it's a little warmth. Internet becomes a member part of my life. As the internet developed ,I also following the internet and grown up. the advantage and disadvantage of computer电脑的优点缺点 Computer is a modern day machine. It has both its advantages and disadvantages.
With the help of computer, large amounts of data can be processed quickly. This would help the efficiency of work and its quality. With internet, we can also access information quickly and easily, and it also allows aster communication.
The disadvantages of the computer also exist in the matter of widespread access of internet. With internet, online crimes can be committed. Underage people are also able to view adults only websites. Another disadvantage of computer is that it's bad for eyes and general health. Many people are active in fighting against unfair treatment to colored people, women , animals and so on. Right now I am talking about fighting for respect to our environment. Though the environment doesn’t have a mouth to deprecate what humans have done to her, she retaliates through action. In the early years the Chinese cut down large quantities of trees, at the source of the yellow river, which led to the disappearance of big forests and terrible floods.
Measures should be taken to protect the environment on which we are relying. First governments should forbid destroying vegetation, rivers and lakes, oceans, as and the atmosphere as well. Second voices should be made to announce the public of the importance of protecting the environment. About Your College你的大学 Peking University (Traditional Chinese: 北京大学; Simplified Chinese: 北京大学; Pinyin: Běijīng Dàxué), colloquially known in Chinese as Beida (北大, Běidà), was established in 1898. It is regarded as one of the best and the most selective universities in China. Peking University is the first formally established university, and the first national university of China. He is also studying at the university I。 The importance of protecting the environment环境保护 奥运和英语 Beijing will hoed the 2008 Olympic Games. At that time, more and more foreign friends will come to our country .We need to help foreign friends. English is very important. Speaking English will help me a lot .From now on, we should learn English well. We should improve our environments. We should plant trees and grass. I think Beijing will become more be 第一类:写信和通知 1、A letter to a friend给一位朋友的一封信 Mar.16,2010 Dear Li Hua, It?s long time we haven?t seen each other. I miss you very much. How?s everything going on with you ? I am busy preparing for PETS 4. I would appreciate if you could help me buy PETS 4 English oral textbook which was issued by the Beijing Press, because the books were sold out here. Drop in when you are free. I often think of those happy days we spent together when we were at University. Please let me know as soon as possible once you get the book. My best wishes.
Yours truly, Wang Lei 2、写通知1
Notice Subject: Our English teacher will hold an English Party, and all the classmates are invited. Time: 6 pm Place: Classroom 102 Note: Every student should prepare an English song or an English joke.
3、给报社的一封信
I am writing to tell you something about one of the discussion among our classmates. The main topic is whether the students should do some sports or not. 60% of the classmates think that the students should do some sports everyday. They suggest 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、行业资料、高等教育、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、应用写作文书、文学作品欣赏、外语学习资料、生活休闲娱乐、2011年电大考试英语239等内容。 
 电大 英语I(2)试题与答案2011年7月_公共/行政管理_经管营销_专业资料。试卷代号:2205 中央广播电视大学
学年度第二学期“开放专科’?期末考试 英语工...  2011年全新电大开放英语(2)形成性考核册答案_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。2011...电大开放英语2 形成性考... 6页 免费 2012电大开放英语(2)形成... 16页 ...  试卷代号:2205 中央广播电视大学
学年度第一学期“开放专科”期末考试 英语 I(2) 试题 2011 年 1 月 第一部分 交际用语(共计 10 分,每小题 2 ...  2页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 2011年电大考试英语2 学习学习隐藏&& 2011 年电大考试英语 2(...  关键词:电大考试答案 1/2 相关文档推荐 2011年春中央电大开放英语... 9页 1...三种时态之 2:用现在进行时、will 和 be going to 表示将来 将下面三个句子...  2016年电大本科《英语II》考试必备复习资料小抄版_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。电大本科《英语 II(1)》考试必 备复习资料第一部分 交际用语 1.C I haven't ...  电大开放英语2翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档电大开放英语2翻译_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。 ...  2011年1月-2013年1月电大英语I2考试题及答案_文学_高等教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2011年1月-2013年1月电大英语I2考试题及答案_文学...

我要回帖

更多关于 at peking university 的文章

随机推荐