本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:120 &&
你打算向学校申请创立一个社团.请你给校长写一封申请信,英语作文
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
你打算向学校申请创立一个社团.请你给校长写一封申请信,英语作文 Host families wanted Teachers and students from central high school will visit our school two weeks later, host families are wanted to accommodate our friends. Requirements: 1 can communicate in English
a separate room is a must a private car is preferred If interested, please send your application in English to the office of the principal before Thursday. Please consults us for any further information. 写作要点: 1 你对参与该活动的认识 你的优势 作为接待家庭的打算 注意: 可根据内容适当增加细节,以使行文连贯,次数100字左右。 Dear sir or Madam, After seeing your notice in relation to the accommodation activity, I am eager to be one of the host families. As far as I am concerned, I believe that such an opportunity will offer me a chance to improve my language skills and know about their culture, which, definitely, can broaden our horizons. What matters most is that it conveys the information to the world that Chinese people are friendly and hospitable. I really think my family can meet all of your requirements. First, I am skilled in English and can communicate with foreigners freely and smoothly. Of course, some separate rooms are available in my house. In addition, our family/private car is at their service if they need it. When they settle down, I?d like to show them around the interesting places in our lovely city. Furthermore t, a necessary part of my job is to treat the foreign friends to various and delicious Chinese foods. In brief, I am prepared to accommodate our friends. I do hope you can take my application into account. Thanks a lot. Yours sincerely Li Hua 第30届夏季奥运会将于日在英国伦敦举行。伦敦奥组委现在面向世界招 募志愿者。假设你是李华,一名高三学生,你有意参加此项活动。请你给奥组委写封信,根 据以下要点简要陈述你应聘
正在加载中,请稍后...高一英语作文,假如你是李华,高中开学已经一个月了,根据下表写一封信给你的朋友刘洋有关你新学校的一... 破解 - 谷普下载┆┆┆┆┆站内软件文章
| 当前位置: →
→ 高一英语作文,假如你是李华,高中开学已经一个月了,根据下表写一封信给你的朋友刘洋有关你新学校的一...作者:佚名 来源:互联网 更新时间: 10:04:55与好友分享: 更多谷普网友的提问:高一英语作文,假如你是李华,高中开学已经一个月了,根据下表写一封信给你的朋友刘洋有关你新学校的一...
JerryShayne给出的答案:Dear LiuYang:
It has already been a month since the first day of senior grade one. I am trying my best to adjust myself to everything unfamiliar to me, which I would like to share with you. There are over 3000 students from more than 40 classes, which is quite a large scale. Therefore, 200 more teachers ans staff are working here. Now I am in class 5, which is formed of 30 boys and 15 girls. They are so energetic and deligent that the study pressure is heavy. Yet our study improve greatly and we owe this to our head teacher Miss yang's kindness and carefullyness, who teaches English by the way. Lastly, we have a lot of courses to take, including compulsory courses--Chinese、Maths and English and other optional courses. What's happening in your campus life? I am looking forward to your reply.
yours sincerely,
LiHua 希望您满意,祝学习进步!bjhb,jbkbDear Liu Yang,
I have studied in this senior school for more than one month.Now I am writing to tell you someyhing about my school. There are over 40 classes and 3000 students in this school, with over 200 teaching staff. With other 44 classmates, I am studying in Class 5 Senior 1, in which there are 30 boys and 15 girls.
We have Chinese, English and maths as our required coursees, and meanwhile two other elective ones. Our class teacher is a young lady, who teaches us English and is very kind and rigorous.
Best wishes.
[] [] [] []?上一篇文章:   ?下一篇文章:文章栏目导航 |
| 本类热门文章
按字母检索:
按声母检索:
站内网页 |
| CopyRight(c)2007-
谷普下载 All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信的作文 的文章

随机推荐