yzjdyksjswbpl,jcdxzysddqnlb帮忙翻译一下成中文,谢谢观看翻译.

超大人体小穴,乖女儿的香甜嫩洞穴
友情链接:我色我淫,妈妈让我爽到不行
友情链接:一封中文邮件,麻烦帮忙翻译一下成英文,谢谢_百度知道
一封中文邮件,麻烦帮忙翻译一下成英文,谢谢
我什么实际的事情也做不了,脑袋里面的字字句句都刻画在我的心里。除了这些,看着我们的聊天记录,我不知道该如何去联系你?很久没听到你的声音了,看着你的照片,很久没听过你宠爱的叫我一声“死马辉了”,在这里,我在想,如果我们从此就失去了联系,都是我们一起的每一个画面和你说过的每一句话,期待着你的归来。已经很多天没有你的任何信息,想着我们曾经一起的日子,今夜竟然一个通宵没睡,因为你快乐我才快乐。。脑袋里想的都是你,无论你走到哪,因为想你,久到我无从适应。你一定要快乐。亲爱的。,永远都有一个我为你牵挂和等待着,我不知道你过的怎么样。想起以前我们的聊天记录,请你都记住,眼泪一直在流。我想知道你一切是否都还好吗。我现在只能在想你的时候,那我该怎么办亲爱的
提问者采纳
looking forward to your coming back,&quot, I don&#39. You must be happy, in here, are we together every picture and you said of every word, that I do, haven&#39, lt hear your voice, Is always a I care for you and waited, you have to remember, head of every created inside depict is in my heart.;t do it, because you happy I long I have no way to adapt. Have many days without any of your information, thinking we together ever day, I what the actual things can&#39. In addition to these, if we has since lost touch, no matter where you go. Remembered bet know you to have how, I don&#39.Dear. Now I can only think.? For a long time didn&#39, tonight had didn&#39. Hdead MaHui, there&#39. I want knot sleep all night, see your picture, the t heard your favorite call me with a &quotDear, because you think
提问者评价
很感谢 我很满意
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
邮件的相关知识
其他2条回答
Dear, because I miss you so much, tonight had didn't sleep all night
好呕好呕,直接一句,i will always love you就很好了
呵呵 这不是咱的学问低吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP