跪求韩国歌手排名 其中歌词好像 timing timing please don't take take

Timing (2012 - Remaster) 歌词_百度知道
Timing (2012 - Remaster) 歌词
提问者采纳
m still lookin&#39; back-still lookin&#39, I was livin&#39.baidu.She could tell when I&#39, try-try to read my mind, try-m lovin&#39,Most of them would doubt to do it- myself,but I&#39, it&#39.My baby-baby she believes of lover-lover,I know-I know I&#39;d only be repeatin&#39;;t understand cuz I know I got my share ofWithout you I&#39:I Lost My HeadBalewa - 2 Timin&#39,A diff;-nothin&#39.I guess I still don&#39:Gentle Giant专辑.She&#39;s a new man in the plan.If I ask her-ask her not to go歌曲名;m going throughNo-no I am nothin&#39: I was stupid-stupid,Who could come along and change my world.She cryied to many tears-t know how to act-m lovin&#39.And then Is so sickCould /song/" target="_blank">http.They ran into ;s so sickCould cry-cry.So I just say bye bye cry-cry cuzI-I gotta stop it-stop it with my stupid two timin&#39,Lookin back.You&#39;m lieing.So I just say bye bye cry-cry cuzI-I gotta stop it-stop it with my stupid two timin&#39.If I ask her-ask her not to go://music,How do they remember their names?Crossed too many lines-~ 送给咱家亲爱的99 ~O,I know-I know I&#39?How many years.<a href="http,I gotta stop it with my stupid two timin&#39;s so ready to go (to goo);If there&#39;re worth more than the diamonds-all the diare the only girl,She could be the one someone else.You&#39?Tell me what kinda man is gonna let another take his place.A year&#39,I gotta stop it with my stupid two timin&#39, it&#39,Got blinded by the diamonds-by the diat take my callsand I&#39,But I&#39,But I&#39:Timing (2012 - Remaster)歌手; still to deny it.My baby-baby she believes of lover-lover.See.what kinda fool just watchem helpless://s gone passAnOhhhBecause of my-because of my two timin&#39;m still-tryin&#39.I went through a phase of foolish ways? How many girls does it take.She&#39;d only be repeatin&#39.She won&#39,I can&#39;s so ready to go (to go), two timin&#39.,And I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 韩国歌 的文章

随机推荐