介绍自己,说自己去学校时间,了解学校的信息,感谢曾经帮助过我的人帮助你的人的英语作文

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The Teacher&I Never Forget&&&&& How time flies! Three years has passed since I became a middle school student. I had very good memories of my classmates and teachers. The teacher I never forget is Mr Zhang, an English teacher. He is very kind and friendly. He helped us not only in class but also after class.About two years ago, Mr Zhang noticed that I was worried about my poor pronunciation so he offered me many suggestions to improve it, and he also gave me every chance possible to speak in class. With his help, my pronunciation has greatly improved. I must say many thanks to Mr Zhang.I wish him a healthy and happy life in the future! (答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:人教新课标初一上册练习 人教新课标
若你想加入学校体育活动中心, 请先填写一份入会卡. 你会吗?假如你叫Bob Black, 喜欢踢足球,年龄12岁,在一年级五班读书.
来源:2013届江苏省兴化市戴瑶中学九年级一模英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达假如你是程明,你所在学校的“爱心俱乐部(Helping Hands Club)”将吸收新会员。你想加入该俱乐部。请根据下面表格的内容,用英语写一封自荐信。姓名王林性别男本人特点身体健康,学习刻苦;乐于助人;与同学友好相处“爱心”表现1.节省自己的零花钱捐赠给贫穷学生。2公共汽车上让座给老人,孩子和抱孩子的孕妇。3.尽自己最大的努力帮助学习上需要帮助的同学。加入目的1.……;2.……要求:1.表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯;2.要点须包括表格中的所有信息,但不得使用真实姓名和校名等;3.表格中“加入目的”一栏内容由考生自拟;4.词数80左右。(信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数)Dear Chairman,I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 9. I’d like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏省兴化市九年级一模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是程明,你所在学校的“爱心俱乐部(Helping Hands Club)”将吸收新会员。你想加入该俱乐部。请根据下面表格的内容,用英语写一封自荐信。
身体健康,学习刻苦;乐于助人;与同学友好相处
“爱心”表现
1.节省自己的零花钱捐赠给贫穷学生。2公共汽车上让座给老人,孩子和抱孩子的孕妇。3.尽自己最大的努力帮助学习上需要帮助的同学。
1.……;2.……
要求:1.表达清楚,语句通顺,意思连贯;
2.要点须包括表格中的所有信息,但不得使用真实姓名和校名等;
3.表格中“加入目的”一栏内容由考生自拟;
4.词数80左右。(信的开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数)
Dear Chairman,
I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 9. I’d like to
be a member of the Helping Hands Club.______
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达(15分)
假如你是Henry,你的笔友Tom想了解一下你家庭的情况,请你给他写一信介绍你的家庭。要求:不少于50个单词。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 12 练习卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是李华,将于今年12月参加中英中学生文化交流(the cultural exchange between Chinese and English middle school
students)。你将寄宿在英国Mr.
and Mrs. Brown家里,请你给他们发一份E-mail,简单介绍一下自己的情况,如:年龄、家庭、所在学校、所学课程、兴趣爱好等并请他们给你的信箱回复,简要介绍他们自己,因为你也想早些了解他们。词数:80左右。
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________老师,帮我写一篇英语作文题目是 我的学校 ,我要演讲,4到5分钟,如果可以,万分感谢!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
老师,帮我写一篇英语作文题目是 我的学校 ,我要演讲,4到5分钟,如果可以,万分感谢!!!!!!!!!
I love my school, isn&#39. 1 Middle School of Hui&#39. At 6My School
My name is Beth, you must spend a lot of time studying by yourself or you won&#39:40. I have made many new friends and we often help and learn from each other in study:50 am. Our teachers have taught us a lot . They not only teach us how to study but also teach us how to be a usefm 14 years old. The school life is very busy and exciting, ping-pong and so on. In order to make our school more and more beautiful we should try our best to keep it clean, Science Week and Art Week and so on. There are many trees and flowers around it, I always play games with my friends, so teachers often remind us to make a good habit, I often read English with my classmates. My favorite subject is English. My school life is wonderful.希望能帮到你. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room: My School life
We have studied in xxxx School for several months. They tell us is a thing is worth doing. I can speak English with many other students there. My school is vet it. At this time: There is no royal to learning. We all take all fim very happy in the school, my friends and my teachers. I think it&#39. Of course study is hard but when you make progress you&#39.
We have six classes every day.
I usually get up at 6. Habit is a second nature. We play basketball. Now I feel it is true, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting, so I join English Corner every week. Ths very interesting and exciting, It make progress. I often find there are something difficult to understand at once, volleyball? 下面这个就比那个难点了, tomorrow Songpu will be prounded of us:15 in the morning. There are many actian.
I like my lessons.
People often said, and I study in No, it is worth doing well and many other things. The first class begins at 7;t throw rubbish on the ground. I find my school life is more and more meaningful and colorful.
Today we are pound of Ss helpful for me to learn English well. In a word. I&#39. It&#39. After breakfast, soccer ball. After class.
Our school is clean and beautiful. We are members of Songpu High school. I&#39. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. When I first went into the school gate and saw my new classroom and teachers I thought I would have a new start ,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问, Such as Sports Meeting. The study now is far more different than before. Don&#39. I like all the classes
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
shareid=434256&uk=" name="My school!<file fsid="" link="/share/link,不是摘自网上哦,放心拿去用吧!如果需要用的话我自己写的
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文感谢信一位母亲感谢陌生人帮助了自己的儿子_百度知道
英语作文感谢信一位母亲感谢陌生人帮助了自己的儿子
I was really happy when everyone sang the Happy Birthday song!Yours,I just wanted to thank you again for the birthday party last night!I am very lucky to have you as my friends and classmates.I will never forget that birthday.Thank you so much.It was a really nice surprise.I liked the presents tooDear Friends
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文12类型归纳_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文12类型归纳
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢帮忙写下英语作文,本人感谢之至1,谈谈你的假期计划2,介绍你去过的一个地方_百度作业帮
帮忙写下英语作文,本人感谢之至1,谈谈你的假期计划2,介绍你去过的一个地方
帮忙写下英语作文,本人感谢之至1,谈谈你的假期计划2,介绍你去过的一个地方
春节今天是春节了,我和父母要去公园玩.虽然是早上,但人还是很多的.在路上,我不但帮助残疾人,还主动让座,父母也夸我是个好孩子.在公园,我看见了无花果,他不是很大.果子却很小.夕阳落下了,我才发现很晚了,我们边笑边向家走去.Spring Festival Today is the Spring Festival,and I go to the park to play and parents.Although the morning,but a lot of people.On the road,I will not only help people with disabilities,also took the initiative to seat,parents also boast a good boy I am.In the park,I saw a fig that he was not great.Fruit is very small.Sunset came,and I found that the lateness of the hour,we walked the side of a smile to the home.
我的假期计划我家在这一个假期将去旅行,我和我的父母将要去美丽的首都——北京。第一天,我们将去参观历史博物馆,那一定很有趣,我们还要去购物。那里有一个很大的超市。第二天,我们将去攀登长城,那一定很累,不过我喜欢。还有,我们还要去美丽的香山,相信那里的风景一定很优雅。第三天,我们要去参观天安门广场,那里一定人很多,我很想到清华大学里的清华园走一走,因为那是名人圣地。这个假期我一定能...

我要回帖

更多关于 感谢同事帮助的话 的文章

随机推荐