我想当一个老师,他爱踢足球用英语怎么写翻译英语

英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为_百度作业帮
英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为
英语翻译足球是中国非常受欢迎的体育运动.许多年轻人都喜欢踢足球.我不擅长踢足球,但我最喜欢的运动是足球.我的一个朋友有一个足球,我和同学们放学和他一起踢足球.我们都希望能成为校足球队.擅长英语的来,不要翻译的
Football is one of the most popular sports in China.Many youths like football.I am not good at playing football,but it is my favourite sport.One of my friends has a football.My classmates and I often play football with him after school.We all hope to be members of our school football team.
At first ,it is writen by me.David Beckham soccer player (1975--) Notes: Beckham Goal Brings Revenge Over Argentina England's captain David Beckham (L) fights for the ball with Die...英语翻译我认为保持一个健康的好身体是很重要的.但是我们应该怎样做呢?第一我认为我们应该多运动.每天跑步、打篮球、踢足球、打羽毛球等等都可以使我们健康.第二我认为我们应该保持_百度作业帮
英语翻译我认为保持一个健康的好身体是很重要的.但是我们应该怎样做呢?第一我认为我们应该多运动.每天跑步、打篮球、踢足球、打羽毛球等等都可以使我们健康.第二我认为我们应该保持
英语翻译我认为保持一个健康的好身体是很重要的.但是我们应该怎样做呢?第一我认为我们应该多运动.每天跑步、打篮球、踢足球、打羽毛球等等都可以使我们健康.第二我认为我们应该保持睡眠充足.第三每天要有一个平和的心态,不要生气和急躁.第四我们应该平衡饮食.多吃蔬菜,不要挑食.营养均衡才能使我们更加健康.
I think it is important to keep a healthy body.Then what should we do?First of all,I believe we must do sports as often as possible,such as running,playing basketball ,football and badminton,which can contribute to our health .Secondly,we should have enough sleep.Thirdly,hold a peaceful attitude towards life everyday,and try not to be mad and impatient.At last,a balanced diet is a must.Eating vegetables and don't pick your food.Only a balanced nutrition can make us healthier.楼主 打得好辛苦啊
I think keep good health is very important. But what shall we do? Firstly I think we should have a lot of sports. Everyday running, playing basketball, football, badminiton etc will keep us health. Se...
I think it is very important to keep a heathy body. But what shall we do? First, I think we should do more exercises. It can keep us healthy to jog, play basketball, football and volleyball every day....我的梦想 my dream小学生英语作文
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《我的梦想 my dream小学生英语作文》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。  I'm just a pupil, but the brains is full of imagination.  我想当一名科学家,为世界和平和环境改善做贡献。首先我想发明一个可以过滤任何东西的机器,江河水重新变得清澈见底,让鱼儿从此可以快乐的生活。      I want to be a scientist, for world peace and environmental improvement contribution to make. First, I wanted to create a filter can be of any of the machine, JiangHeShui again be clear, let the fish can live a happy life.  然后我还想发明一种种子,只要浇水便可以在一秒之内变成一颗参天大树,这样便可以让沙漠变成森林。      我还有很多的梦想,在这里就不一一列举了。虽然我现在只是一名小学生,暂时无法实现,但是我会努力学习长大后再实现我的梦想。    And then I also wanted to invent a seed, as long as they can in a water seconds into a great trees so that they can make a desert into a forest. I still have a lot of dream, here, and not a list. Although I'm just a pupil, temporarily unable to realize, but I'll study hard grew up to realize my dream.英语翻译1.你千万不能在马路上踢足球2.电影已经开始十分钟了3.这本书我可以借多久?4.他爷爷的死让他很难过5.我听见李磊在隔壁弹钢琴(两种)6.她是一个多么漂亮的女孩啊7.王老师对学生_百度作业帮
英语翻译1.你千万不能在马路上踢足球2.电影已经开始十分钟了3.这本书我可以借多久?4.他爷爷的死让他很难过5.我听见李磊在隔壁弹钢琴(两种)6.她是一个多么漂亮的女孩啊7.王老师对学生
英语翻译1.你千万不能在马路上踢足球2.电影已经开始十分钟了3.这本书我可以借多久?4.他爷爷的死让他很难过5.我听见李磊在隔壁弹钢琴(两种)6.她是一个多么漂亮的女孩啊7.王老师对学生要求严格,对工作也要求严格8.我今天早上起晚了,因为我没有早早睡觉(两种)9.东京的天气怎么样?(两种)10.这匹马跑得多快啊
1. Do not play football on the street! (非要把千万翻出来很chinglish,可以用be sure not)2. Hurry up! The movie started ten minutes ago.(我似乎记得你们要求用现在完成时态.不过这.真tm装怪啊!现在完成时:the movie has started since 10 minutes ago 尼玛搞毛啊!这是神马英语!)3. How long can I keep this book?4. Grandpa's death made him very disappointed.5. I hear Li Lei playing the piano next room.
I hear Li Lei play the piano next room.6. She is such a beautiful girl.
What a beautiful girl she is! (我忘了初中要求强调句.)7. Miss Wang is strict with his students as well as his work.8. I got up late because I didn't sleep early. (还有一种是换个句式吗?你自己换吧,这玩意我很久没用过了.)9. How's the weather in Tokyo?
What's the weather like in Tokyo?10. How fast the horse runs!我可以吐槽吗?万恶的初中英语,万恶的应试教育!

我要回帖

更多关于 踢足球用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐