there wasn't there weren t't there is there are

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
||精品,全是精品||有任何问题请发站内信息!本店资源来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,请下载试用者二十四小时后删除,试用后请购买正版的资源。若侵犯到您的版权, 请提出指正, 我们将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014秋外研版(一起)五上Module 1《Unit 1 There wasn’t a clock here before》教案
下载积分:800
内容提示:2014秋外研版(一起)五上Module 1《Unit 1 There wasn’t a clock here before》教案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:38|
上传日期: 09:30:42|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014秋外研版(一起)五上Module 1《Unit 1 There wasn’t
官方公共微信您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2015秋外研版(一起)五上Module 1《Unit 1 There wasn’t a clock here before》教案.doc15页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,本文档已强制全文免费阅读,若需下载请自行甄别文档质量。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
2015秋外研版(一起)五上Module 1《Unit 1 There wasn’t a clock here before》教案.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
奎文区幸福街小学课时备课 ( 第1学期)
1 课型 新授
Module1Unit1 There wasn’t a clock here before.
上课教师 李敏
Words: for different bench then playground
Sentence: There was/were…There wasn’t /weren’t…
重难点及突破措施 There was/were…There wasn’t /weren’t…
根据图片同桌进行操练。
S can listen,read and speak the words and sentences.
课程资源开发与利用
CD-Rom, Word cards, Picture cards
设计 A级:know the new words B级:read the new words.
反思 高年级学生更需要激发他们的兴趣。
Teaching steps:
Do and say.
2. Check the students’ previewing.
3. New words
Play games and learn the new words: for different bench
大小声游戏
Ask the students to read the new words after the teacher.
Ask the students to make new sentences with the new words in groups.
Copy the new words on the notebook.
4. New text
Listen point and find “there…?”
Listen again and read these sentences: there was a big mouse. There was a house. There wasn’t a clock here before.
Listen and answer: what was the park like before? What is the park like now?
Then listen and repeat.
Read the key sentences by several students.
1 课型 新授
Module1Unit1 There wasn’t a clock here before.
上课教师 李敏
Words: for different bench then playground
Sentence: There was/were…There wasn’t /weren’t…
重难点及突破措施 There was/were…There wasn’t /weren’t…
根据图片同桌进行操练。
S can listen,read and speak the words and text.
课程资源开发与利用
CD-Rom, Word cards, Picture cards
设计 A级:read the text B级: read the text.
反思 高年级学生更需要激发他们的兴趣。
Teaching steps:
1.Show the cards and let
正在加载中,请稍后...There_wasn’t_a_pond.课件_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
There_wasn’t_a_pond.课件
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.18MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢M1U1There wasn` t a clock here before._图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
M1U1There wasn` t a clock here before.
上传于||暂无简介
大小:4.29MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢五年级专项训练(英语)一、用be 动词的正确形式填空.( is isn’t are aren’t was wasn’t were weren’t )1.Long long ago,there ______ an old king and a beautiful bird.2.All the people _____ happy now.3.Please ______ quiet,child_百度作业帮
五年级专项训练(英语)一、用be 动词的正确形式填空.( is isn’t are aren’t was wasn’t were weren’t )1.Long long ago,there ______ an old king and a beautiful bird.2.All the people _____ happy now.3.Please ______ quiet,child
五年级专项训练(英语)一、用be 动词的正确形式填空.( is isn’t are aren’t was wasn’t were weren’t )1.Long long ago,there ______ an old king and a beautiful bird.2.All the people _____ happy now.3.Please ______ quiet,children.4.My legs ______ strong,but now they _____ weak.5.He ______ there five minutes ago.6.I _______ a baby then.7.It’s going to ______ lots of fun!8.It _______ very cool last week.9.On the last day,they ______ sad and said goodbye to us.10._______ you at home yesterday?No,I __________.11.Where ______ you yesterday?I ________ at home.12.Don’t _______ noisy in the classroom.13.Pat’s family _______ watching a film at 3 yesterday afternoon.14.What ______ the weather like last Sunday?15.My father ______ a teacher twenty years ago.16.Was it heavy Yes,it ______.二、下列句子都有一处错误,请把它圈出来,并在后面的横线上更正.1.It’s going to lots of fun!___________2.I can play piano.How about you?____________3.The kitchen is very messy last night.___________ 4.What are your favourite hobby?___________5.Long long ago,there is an old king in the country.____________6.They didn’t called their friends.___________7.I like shop in the shopping mall.___________8.It was rain outside.___________9.Do you had English lessons today?___________ 10.My sister like shopping very much.____________
一、用be 动词的正确形式填空.( is isn’t are aren’t was wasn’t were weren’t )1.Long long ago,there ___was___ an old king and a beautiful bird.2.All the people __are___ happy now.3.Please ___be___ quiet,children.4.My legs ___were___ strong,but now they __are___ weak.5.He _was_____ there five minutes ago.6.I __was_____ a baby then.7.It’s going to ___be___ lots of fun!8.It _______ very cool last week.9.On the last day,they ______ sad and said goodbye to us.10.___Were____ you at home yesterday?No,I _weren't_________.11.Where __were____ you yesterday?I ___was_____ at home.12.Don’t ___be____ noisy in the classroom.13.Pat’s family ____are___ watching a film at 3 yesterday afternoon.14.What ___was___ the weather like last Sunday?15.My father ___was___ a teacher twenty years ago.16.Was it heavy Yes,it __was____.二、下列句子都有一处错误,请把它圈出来,并在后面的横线上更正.1.It’s going to lots of fun!__It's going to be lots of fun_________2.I can play piano.How about you?__I can play the piano.__________3.The kitchen is very messy last night._is-was__________ 4.What are your favourite hobby?_are-is__________5.Long long ago,there is an old king in the country.__is-was__________6.They didn’t called their friends.___called-call________7.I like shop in the shopping mall.___shop-shopping________8.It was rain outside.__rain-raining_________9.Do you had English lessons today?___had-have________ 10.My sister like shopping very much._____like-likes_______ 希望能够帮到楼主

我要回帖

更多关于 there are 的文章

随机推荐