There are you theremany ____...

There are many trees and flowers on_____side of jingshi East Roada.both b.all c.each d.every2.There are many trees on ____ side of the river.A.both B.either C.all我弄不清楚这两题的区别在哪里 第一题是选c,第二题是选A请务必_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There are many trees and flowers on_____side of jingshi East Roada.both b.all c.each d.every2.There are many trees on ____ side of the river.A.both B.either C.all我弄不清楚这两题的区别在哪里 第一题是选c,第二题是选A请务必
There are many trees and flowers on_____side of jingshi East Roada.both b.all c.each d.every2.There are many trees on ____ side of the river.A.both B.either C.all我弄不清楚这两题的区别在哪里 第一题是选c,第二题是选A请务必讲清楚明白一些!
其实可以至少有三种方法来表达”河流、街道两边种树、花草等“,例如,我们来翻译”在街道两边长满了花草“这句话:There are trees and grass on both sides of the street(both表示两边都有,side用复数)There are trees and grass on each side of the street.(each表示每侧都有,side用单数,但是不能用every,因为every表示三者或者三者以上)There are trees and grass on either side of the street(either表示两侧任何一侧都有,side用单数).希望你能理解,如果还有疑问,请追问.There are many tall green trees on ____ side of the street .A.either D.every为什么选A不选D,every不是也可以接单数名词吗?请详解,_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There are many tall green trees on ____ side of the street .A.either D.every为什么选A不选D,every不是也可以接单数名词吗?请详解,
There are many tall green trees on ____ side of the street .A.either D.every为什么选A不选D,every不是也可以接单数名词吗?请详解,
either 表示“两个人或物中的任何一个”.I'm afraid that either of them will not agree to this arrangement.我担心他们两人都不会同意这样的安排的.There's coffee or tea - you can have either.咖啡或茶——你可以任选一种every 意为“每一个”,指三者或三者以上的人或物中的“每一个”,只用作定语.every 除了表示“每一”以外,还可以表示“每隔.”.如:every five mimutes 每隔五分钟题目中马路两旁要不是这边,要么那边,所以选A懂了吗
其实两者都没错,但当指路两旁的时候,即两侧的时候,用either最合适,指路两侧的任一侧都种满了高大绿树
every是指三者或以上,路只有两边There are many a____ buildings in Beijing._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There are many a____ buildings in Beijing.
There are many a____ buildings in Beijing.
there are many ancient buildings in Beijing,北京有许多老建筑.英语翻译There are many traffic signs on a highway,and drivers must know them well and follow them strictly.If you misunderstand (误解) a sign,you may get into __1__.A policeman was sitting in his car on the side of the highway __2__ to catch sp_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译There are many traffic signs on a highway,and drivers must know them well and follow them strictly.If you misunderstand (误解) a sign,you may get into __1__.A policeman was sitting in his car on the side of the highway __2__ to catch sp
英语翻译There are many traffic signs on a highway,and drivers must know them well and follow them strictly.If you misunderstand (误解) a sign,you may get into __1__.A policeman was sitting in his car on the side of the highway __2__ to catch speeders.After all,it was his duty to keep law and order on the road.After a while,a car full of elderly women slowly rolled by.The policeman _3__ that the slow-moving car was a danger to other drivers on the highway,so he decided to pull them over.He _4__his siren (警报) and lights and rushed to the slow-moving car and then pulled up behind the car,which stopped on the _5__ of the road at once after the driver noticed the police car.The policeman _6__ and came up to the car to speak to the driver.He said,“the speed limit (限制) on this highway is fifty-five miles per hour.Why are you driving so _7___?” “Well,officer,I‟ve seen a lot of signs on this highway that__8_ „twenty-five‟ not „fifty-five‟,the old woman replied politely.“Madam,” the officer told the driver,“those aren‟t speed limit signs.Those signs _9__that you are driving on Highway 25.” “Oh,_10__me.I didn‟t know.I‟m sorry officer.I‟ll be more careful in the _11__,”she replied.Then the police officer looked in the _12__of the car.He noticed that the elderly passengers looked very _13__ shaking (发抖) with fright (惊吓).The officer asked the driver,“What‟s _14__with them?They look like they‟re been _15__to death by something.” The driver replied,“oh,they‟ll be all right in a minute or two.You see,we just got off Highway 120.” A.business B.trouble C.mess D.disagreementA.hoping B.refusing C.planning D.deciding3.A.said B.smelled C.realized D.remembered4.A.turned off B.started for C.looked up D.turned on5.A.side B.center C.middle D.front6.A.got on B.got up C.got in D.got out7.A.quickly B.easily C.slowly D.carefully8.A.say B.write C.tell D.talk9.A.cover B.mean C.stand D.lie 10.A.smart B.sorry C.silly D.clever11.A.street B.beginning C.future D.world12.A.top B.front C.back D.bottom13.A.worried B.terrified C.surprised D.excited14.A.helpful B.pity C.matter D.wrong15.A.worried B.frightened C.surprised D.useful答案没有无所谓,关键求翻译!
高速公路上有很多交通标志,司机必须很了解它们并且严格遵守.如果你误解了一个标志,很有可能就会惹来麻烦.一名警察在高速公路边的车里坐着,准备抓超速行驶的人.毕竟他有责任在路上维持秩序.过了一会儿,一辆坐满了老女人的车驶过.警察觉得这辆慢慢行驶的车可能会对高速上的其他车辆造成威胁,所以他准备去让那辆车靠边停下.他打开了警报和灯,朝那辆慢慢行驶的车驶去,并停在了那车后面,那个司机发现了警察的车后也立即靠边停了下来.警察从车里下来朝那辆车走去,去和司机说话.他说:“这条高速公路限速55英里每小时,你为什么开这么慢?”“长官,我在这条高速上看到了很多标志写着25而不是55啊.”那个妇女温和地回答.“女士,”警察对司机说,”那些不是限速标识,那些标志是说你在25号高速路上行驶.“”哦,蠢死我了,我不知道,对不起啊长官,我以后一定会注意的.“她回答道.接着,警察从前方向车内看去,他发现里面坐的几个老乘客十分害怕,吓得发抖.警察就问司机:”她们怎么了?看着好像快被什么东西吓死了.“司机回答说:”哦,她们过几分钟就好了,你看,我们是刚从120号高速公路上下来的.“
有很多高速公路交通标志,和司机一定知道他们好,严格遵循它们。如果你误解了(误解),你可能会陷入焦虑。一个警察坐在他的车在高速公路中断摇把。毕竟,这是他的责任维持法律和秩序。过了一会儿,一辆车的老年妇女慢慢地驶过。研究缓慢移动的汽车是警察的其他司机在高速公路上的危险,所以他决定把他们拉过来。他_4__his警笛(警报)和灯,冲到缓慢的汽车,然后车子后面停了下来,停在路的_5__后司机注意到...1.There are so many trees on___side of the road.2.I saw a lot of trees on___side of the lake.A.all B.both C.either D.every_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.There are so many trees on___side of the road.2.I saw a lot of trees on___side of the lake.A.all B.both C.either D.every
1.There are so many trees on___side of the road.2.I saw a lot of trees on___side of the lake.A.all B.both C.either D.every
第一题 答案C,一条路只有两边,either表示任意一边第二题 答案D 湖有好几个边,所有使用every(用于三者及以上)
第一题是both,就是说路两边都有树第二题是every,意思是湖的四周都有树其实这类题不一定就从语法出发,根据常识或者语感 等等都可以做
第一题 答案C,一条路只有两边,either表示任意一边第二题 答案D
湖有好几个边,所有使用every(用于三者及以上)
那all,both各有什么意义呢?
all 所有,三者以上;both 两者,之所以不选这两个,是因为side是单数
every,all怎么区分呢?
every side=all sides

我要回帖

更多关于 there are 的文章

随机推荐