The moment when youwhen we stand toin the graden what I'm in love with you.这句话对吗?

排名前二十的Romo Cuevas, 西班牙短租公寓 | 短租房 | 日租房 -Romo Cuevas, 西班牙 爱彼迎, 安达卢西亚(Andalucía), 西班牙Stage 32 Happy Writers Testimonials - Stage 32Mr. White, with his family, Taiwan by plane which at 8:30 next morning according to the timetable. A . leaves B. will leave C. leaves D. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Mr. White, with his family, _______Taiwan by plane which_______ at 8:30 next morning according to the timetable. A . leaves B. will leave C. leaves D. will leave 
A【解析】试题分析:考查时态。第一个空,用现在进行时表将来,句子的主语是Mr. White, 所以be动词用is,with his family作状语。第二个空后面是定语从句,which代指the plane,“飞机按照日程安排起飞”用一般现在时表示。 句意:Mr. White和他的家人按照日程安排将乘坐明天早上八点半的飞机飞往台湾。所以答案选A。考点:考查时态 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:2016届河北省邢台市高一下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
While many people agree that The Sound of Music(音乐之声)is one of the best films of all time, some are at a loss(困惑) to explain why. Well, I’ll tell you why it’s one of the best movies ever. The Sound of Music simply has everything one could want in a movie.First of all, it has a real romance--one where you can watch the characters slowly fall in love.Secondly, it has humor, clever and sarcastic(讽刺性的) humor. When Schraeder said, “ Bye, Maria, I’m sure you’ll make a fine nun(修女).” You just want to slap(掴) her across the face after hearing that.Thirdly, it’s got adventure. The Nazis are the worst “bad guys” in any movie, so it’s great to see Maria, the Captain and the kids outwit(智取) them.Fourthly, it’s got great music. The songs of the film are popular all over the world.Fifthly, it’s got great scenery. The plot(情节) and dialogue are also amazing. I find new things to admire each time I watch.Finally, is there a greater scene in any movie than the nuns showing the stolen Nazi car parts? In short, the film doesn’t just succeed because it cheers people up with a beautiful love story or songs. It also succeeds because it’s a wonderfully-constructed, wonderfully-written, and wonderfully-acted movie.1.What’s the purpose of the passage?A. To tell people what makes a good movie.B. To tell people how to enjoy the humor in The Sound of Music.C. To explain why The Sound of Music is one of the best movies.D. To advise people to watch The Sound of Music2.We can learn from the passage that _______.A. in the author’s opinion, The Sound of Music succeeds mainly because of its songsB. the author can find something new to enjoy every time he watches the movieC. Maria just wants to slap Schraeder after hearing what she says to her.D. The Sound of Music is a movie about how Maria outwits the Nazis with the nuns3.About the The Sound of Music, the author mentioned all of the following things EXCEPT___A. plot B. music C. acting D. clothing 4.What’s the meaning of the underlined word “character” ?A. 特征 B. 性格 C. 人物 D. 汉字 
来源:2016届河南内黄县第四高级中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
He_______ drawing.A. like B. likes C. to like D. liking 
来源:2016届浙江省高一上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
As a scientist, Madam Curie devoted herself ________ to her research and that was why she was given two Nobel Prizes.A. strongly B. entirely C. extremely D. gradually 
来源:2016届河南省高一3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
When Steve Jobs was born on Febuary24,1955, in San Francisco , California, his unmarried mother decided to put him for adoption because she wanted a girl. So in the middle of the night, his mother called a lawyer named Paul Jobs and said, “We have an do you want him?” But his mother told his future parents to promise that they would send Jobs to college. After Steve Jobs graduated from high school, he went to college but decided to drop out because it was so expensive that he had to sleep on the floor in his friends’ rooms.At 20, he and a friend(Steve Wozniak) started a company in a garage on April 1, 1976. Jobs named their company ----Apple in memory of a happy summer he had spent as an orchard (果园) in Oregon.After 10 years of hard time and failures, starting from two kids working in a garage, Apple computer eventually grew into a big company with over 4000 employees.At 30, Jobs , however, was fired from the company he co-founded. But after he had to leave the company, Apple was under heavy pressure from rival (对手) Microsoft and in 1996 posted billions of dollars in losses. Apple needed Steve Jobs and he was appointed as Apple’ CEO in1997. Under his leadership, Apple returned to profitability and introduced new products such as the iPod, the iPhone and the iPod.Steve Jobs once said, “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick, Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.1.Which of the following is right according to paragraph 1?A. Jobs’ unmarried mother adopted him.B. Paul Jobs was a college teacher. C. Jobs’ finished his education.D. Jobs’ unmarried mother wanted a girl.2.Steve Jobs didn’t finish his college education because he ______.A. wanted to start a company.B. had financial problems.C. took no interest in his major.D. hated to share rooms with his friends.3.It can be inferred that Apple____.A. was founded in OregonB. developed from a garageC. had a difficult beginningD. had a successful beginning4.What can we learn from what Steve Jobs said?A. Interest is key to success.B. Hope helps us succeed.C. Attitude is everything.D. Courage goes with confidence.  
来源:2016届河北省邢台市高一下学期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
---Would you mind my using your dictionary?---________A. Yes, of course not.B. Certainly, go ahead, please.C. Of course not, go ahead. D. No, please don’t use it. 
来源:2016届河北省高一下学期一调考试英语试卷(解析版)
I ______ the boy to save the money, but he would not listen to me.
A. advised B. persuaded
C. suggested D. insisted 
Water is the most common substance(物质) found on the earth, but less than 1% of the earth’s water is suitable for drinking. More than 1,000,000,000 people around the world survive on just over 1 galon of water a day. Probebly more than 3,000,000,000 people may suffer from not having enough water by the year 2025. You are considered lucky if you live in a country where you can drink water out of your kitchen tap or bathroom tap. People in some countries have to pay for drinking water at home. So clean water is one of our most valuabe natural resources(资源).In fact, peole waste so much clean water today. In factories lots of water is wasted. At home many people are not taking showers but still baths, and many are brushing their teeth with the tap turned on. Children are no longer taught how to save water….You can save clean water in many ways. For example, if you keep gold fish, the tank water excellent for graden plants. And when you wash a milk bottle, pour the water on your house plants. Putting a brick or a water into your toilet tank many help use less water, saving many gallons over a long time.Using rainwater is another simple way to save clean water. You can use rainwater to wash your hands after gardening, flush the toilet, and wash your car, your pet, your driveway when they are dirty.For the same reason, people in Malaysia are encourageed to use rainwater. If one has a house with a small garden, he would buy a huge plastic tank to keep rainwater for their daily life.1.We can learn from the passage ______.A. when man can’t live without waterB. where there is no water resourceC. why there is less water on the earthD. how important it is to save water2.According to the passage, one of the ways to save water is _______.A. to stop keeping gold fishB. to pay much for drinking waterC. to use it in a clever wayD. to educate those who waste water3.The underlined word “flush” in Paragraph 4 means “_______”.A. clean something with waterB. pour water over somethingC. make somehting wet with waterD. get water out of someghing4.People are ecouraged to use rainwater _______.A. so that is can make our life easierB. so that clean water can be kept for other usesC. because is it free and easy to getD. because there is no claen water left for them 
He _______a good idea finally.A. came up with B. came up C. came to D. came with 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 macgraden 的文章

随机推荐