when i called you this morning,nobody answered什么意思 the phone.Where ______ ?

当前位置:
>>>When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. ..
When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. Where ______?
A. did you go B. have you goneC. were you D. had you been
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:重庆市高考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. ..”主要考查你对&&一般过去时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般过去时
一般过去时的概念:
一般过去时表示过去某个时间里发生的动作或状态;过去习惯性、经常性的动作、行为;过去主语所具备的能力和性格。一般过去时的用法:  
1、表示过去发生的动作或存在的状态,常与表示过去时间的副词如:yesterday,last week,two hours ago等连用。  如:My family moved here five years ago. 我家五年前搬到了这里。  &&&&&&&&I was born in 1973. 我生于1973年。  2、表示过去一段时间经常或反复发生的动作。这时可与频度副词如:often,usually,always等连用。  如:He always worked in tonight those days. 那些日子他总是工作到深夜。  &&&&&&& I often left on business in 年我经常出差。  注:表示“过去经常,而今不再”时,要用usedto.如:I used to read newspaper after breakfast. 我过去经常早饭后看报纸。(意指现在已不是这样)  & The children often swam in this river. 孩子们过去经常在这条河里游泳。  3、表示过去发生的一连串动作。  如:He put down the heavy box, took out the keys, and opened the door. 他放下这沉重的箱子,掏出钥匙开了房门。  注:过去发生的一连串动作,若用and,or,but等并列连词连接,则一律用过去式。  如:They moved the chairs to the table, sat down and began to have& supper. 他们把椅子搬到桌边,坐下开始吃饭。  4、在时间和条件状语从句中,用一般过去时表示过去将来的动作。  如:He said that he would let me know as soon as he got the information. 他说他一得到消息就立即让我知道。  &&&&&&& Mary told me that she would stay at home if it rained. 玛丽告诉我如果下雨她就呆在家里。一般过去时的特别用法:
1、句型:It is time for sb. to do sth "到……时间了" "该……了"。例如:It is time for you to go to bed.你该睡觉了。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&It is time that sb.did sth. "时间已迟了" "早该……了"。例如:It is time you went to bed. 你早该睡觉了。   2、would(had)rather sb.did sth. 表示'宁愿某人做某事'。例如:I'd rather you came tomorrow. 还是明天来吧。 3、wish, wonder, think, hope等用过去时,作试探性的询问、请求、建议等,而一般过去时表示的动作或状态都已成为过去,现已不复存在。例如:I thought you might have some. 我以为你想要一些。比较:Christine was an invalid all her life.(含义:她已不在人间。)   &&&&&&&&&&& Christine has been an invalid all her life.(含义:她现在还活着)   &&&&&&&&&&& Mrs. Darby lived in Kentucky for seven years.(含义:达比太太已不再住在肯塔基州。)  &&&& &&&&&&&&&&& Mrs. Darby has lived in Kentucky for seven years.(含义:现在还住在肯塔基州,有可能指刚离去)注意:用过去时表示现在,表示委婉语气。 1)动词want, hope, wonder, think, intend等。例如:Did you want any thing else? 您还要些什么吗?   &&&&&&&&&&& I wondered if you could help me. 能不能帮我一下。 2)情态动词could, would。例如:Could you lend me your bike? 你的自行车,能借用一些吗?
发现相似题
与“When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone. ..”考查相似的试题有:
254268176345217878446102451372188430已解决问题
When I called you this morning,nobody answered the phone.Where 【
A.have you beenB.have you been toC.have you goneD.were you这个为什么选DA不可以么have been去了回来了
提问时间: 10:19:31提问者:
您好。因为前面的问题指出时间是这个早上,所以回答时不能用现在完成时,现在完成时表示事件持续到说话的这个时间点,不合题意。一般过去时就是表示在早上那个时间点,&你&去哪儿了。 欢迎登陆新东方在线欢迎到新东方在线论坛感谢您对新东方在线的支持和信任如您的问题未能得到妥善解决或有其他问题请访问:或联系售后客服:400 676 2300
回答时间: 16:01:25
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-3300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940当前位置: >>
清远英语三级考试题
1、 All the __A___ in the hospital got a rise last month. A、women doctors B、women doctor C、woman doctor D、woman doctors Answer:A 2、 John didn’t want to risk __B____ wet as he had only one suit. A、 being got B、 getting C、to get D、 to be gotten Answer:B 3、I shall have a companion in the house because I feel so _A____ sometimes. A、 lonely B、 alone C、 excited D、surprised Answer:A 4、Their victory is out of __c____, for they ’ve lost too many men. A、question B、questions C、the question D、a question Answer:C 5、Don’t tell me Helen is still __A___ that red-haired boy! A、thinking of B、 thinking over C、 thinking out D、thinking through Answer:A 6、My teacher was made ____A__ his teaching because of his poor health. A、 to give up B、give up C、 given up D、giving up Answer:A 7、 Between them serious disagreements immediately _A___. A、 arose B、 argued C、 rose D、raised Answer:A 8、 The secretary suggested that she ___A______ another way. A、 come B、comes C、came D、 coming Answer:A 9、When I called you this morning, nobody answered the phone.__A__? A、where did you go B、 where have you been to C、where were you to D、 where have you been Answer:A 10、 How ___D___ from here to the library? A、 long is it B、 far is there C、 long it is D、 far is it Answer:D 11、 Cancer is second only ___D___ heart disease as a cause of death. A、 from B、 of C、with D、to Answer:D 12、One of my ___B__ sentences is: There is no smoke without fire. A、faithful B、favorite C、 favorable D、 famous Answer:B 13、A ___B__ change takes place in paper when it burns. A、chemistry B、 chemical C、 chemist D、 medical Answer:B 14、Anne was not careful enough, __D___, she wouldn ’t have made such a silly mistake. A、 however B、although C、 nevertheless D、otherwise Answer:D 15、 Do the walls have___A____ proof ? Will the neighbours be disturbed? A、 sound B、echo C、 voice D、noise Answer:A 16、 Mike is always losing something. He is a _C_____ boy. A、 careful B、 hopeful C、 careless D、 hopeless Answer:C 17、Under the___C___ from abroad, Japan gave in and agreed to open its rice market to other countries. A、 force B、threat C、pressure D、 in front of Answer:C 18、The mountain is ___A___ 6.3 kilometers high, but it is not the highest one. A、 nearly B、near C、neat D、neatly Answer:A 19、The effort to protect the environment was not successful. The beautiful view was eventually __D____ by mass tourism. A、hurt B、injured C、wounded D、 damaged Answer:D 20、“Where is your father?” “Oh, ____B____”. A、he here comes B、here he comes C、here comes he D、here does he come Answer:B 21、 Green is a__D____of blue and yellow. A、matter B、 material C、mist D、mixture Answer:D 22、The doctor was careful _____A_____ the patient the truth. A、not to tell B、not having told C、 not telling D、to not tell Answer:A 23、When I got up this morning, I felt the temperature had___C_______. A、sunk B、fallen C、dropped D、 lowed Answer:C 24、The Anti ---Japanese War___D____ in 1937 and it ______eight years. A、 break out, last B、 was broken out, laste C、broke out , last D、broke out , lasted Answer:D 25、The enemy got beaten and fled ____D_____ all directions. A、 to B、 toward C、 for D、 in Answer:D 26、There was a free holiday for those who won the first _D____ . A、 reward B、honor C、praise D、prize Answer:D 27、It ____A____ this way. A、is used to doing B、is used to doing C、 is used to do D、used to do Answer:A 28、The manager __A___ the business very successfully. A、conducts B、connects C、contacts D、 contests Answer:A 29、 He will agree to do what you require ___C________ him. A、for B、from C、 of D、to Answer:C 30、You may take anything useful _____A_____. A、you want B、 what you want C、you want them D、which you want Answer:A 驾驶员试题网 /jszks/ 金手指考试 31、_____D____ that the earth was the center of the universe. A、People were once believed B、It had once believed C、 People were believing D、 It was once believed Answer:D 32、When I got up this morning, I felt the temperature had___C_______. A、sunk B、fallen C、dropped D、 lowed Answer:C 33、He told me that he would not attend the party _B___ invited. A、 since B、 unless C、 because D、without Answer:B 34、 The time will surely come __A____ ordinary people could operate computers as well. A、 when B、 till C、while D、 as Answer:A 35、 After a long discussion they still could not __B__ their teacher on the plan. A、 agree to B、agree with C、agree at D、agree on Answer:B 36、One of my ___B__ sentences is: There is no smoke without fire. A、faithful B、favorite C、 favorable D、 famous Answer:B 37、 I’ll keep ______A____ eye on the baby when she is away. A、an B、 the C、 one D、much Answer:A 38、Mary’s score on the test is the
she __C__ have studied very hard. A、 may B、 ought to C、must D、 should Answer:C 39、It is much __C___ to visit the website at www. . A、happy B、 thing C、 fun D、interesting Answer:C 40、The nearest restaurant is closed, so we must look for food A______. A、elsewhere B、nowhere C、 somewhere D、 anywhere Answer:A 41、Telephone was a great_D____in the 19th century. A、creation B、discovery C、 introduction D、 invention Answer:D 42、Apple trees are considered__C___ when they begin bearing fruit. A、young B、old C、mature D、immature Answer:C 43、 All the __A___ in the hospital got a rise last month. A、women doctors B、women doctor C、woman doctor D、woman doctors Answer:A 44、The group are waiting on _____B______ plane to take off. A、its B、 their C、 his D、her Answer:B 45、My friends are new comers. They are __A___ in the city. A、 lost B、missed C、mess D、 loose Answer:A 46、The reason I plan to go is _C_____ if I don ’t. A、because she will be disappointed B、 because she will have disappointment C、 that she will be disappointed D、for which she will be disappointed Answer:C 47、He didn’t know French, __C____ made it difficult for him to study at a university in France. A、that B、as C、which D、 this Answer:C 48、The small pocket dictionary was __B____ into a larger one. A、 expected B、expanded C、excited D、 exhausted Answer:B 49、By 1929, Mickey Mouse was as popular ___B_____ children as Coca-Cola. A、 in B、with C、for D、 to Answer:B 50、These things will be looked at before a__C___is made. A、demand B、 decrease C、 decision D、 device Answer:C 51、 There is something wrong with my TV set, I must have it __D____. A、 checking B、check C、 does D、 checked Answer:D 52、Anne was not careful enough, __D___, she wouldn ’t have made such a silly mistake. A、 however B、although C、 nevertheless D、otherwise Answer:D 53、 Jack __D__in the street when I _______on him. A、walked, called B、 was walking, was calling C、walked, was calling D、 was walking, called Answer:D 54、 We walked as fast as we could, ___D___ to catch the 9:30 train. A、hope B、 hoped C、 to hope D、hoping Answer:D 55、The old woman can’t ____B__ the way to the post office. A、find out B、find C、 look for D、 look Answer:B 56、The effort to protect the environment was not successful. The beautiful view was eventually __D____ by mass tourism. A、hurt B、injured C、wounded D、 damaged Answer:D 57、Only when thousand of flowers bloom together ____C____ here. A、spring will be considered B、 spring can be considered C、can spring be considered D、could spring be considering Answer:C 58、 Mrs. Smith warned her daughter __A_ after drinking. A、never to drive B、 to never driver C、never driving D、 never drive Answer:A 59、 ____B__ hard she tried, she did not pass the exam. A、Whenever B、However C、 Whatever D、Whoeve Answer:B 60、The officer gave the order that soldiers __A____ to go out at night. A、 not be allowed B、mustn’t be allowed C、should not allow D、 be not allowed Answer:A 61、 Internet can provide you with a lot of _D_____. A、answer B、thing C、 question D、 information Answer:D 62、Many colleges can ___A___ free training courses to help laid-off workers. A、offer B、pay C、receive D、 manage Answer:A 63、 Knowledge is more precious than ___D_____. A、something B、 anything C、everything D、anything else Answer:D 64、Visitors are often amazed to discover how__D__ the town has changed. A、little B、 few C、 small D、big Answer:D 65、Sometimes people just say eight-fifteen _D____ a quarter past eight. A、out of B、 ahead of C、 because of D、 instead of Answer:D 驾驶员试题网 / 驾考试题 66、You may take anything useful _____A_____. A、you want B、 what you want C、you want them D、which you want Answer:A 67、The girl was _D____ for cleaning the room thoroughly. A、pleased B、prayed C、 practiced D、 praised Answer:D 68、 The new company is in good ___B___ financially. A、spot B、shape C、 sake D、shelter Answer:B 69、She was glad to see her child _____D___. A、take care of B、to take care of C、taking care of D、taken care of Answer:D 70、Telephone was a great_D____in the 19th century. A、creation B、discovery C、 introduction D、 invention Answer:D 71、I ______C__ stay home than go to the cinema. A、would prefer B、 would better C、would rather D、 had better Answer:C 72、 We all got up early ____C______ we might start at six. A、so B、so as to C、 in order that D、in order to Answer:C 73、Many colleges can ___A___ free training courses to help laid-off workers. A、offer B、pay C、receive D、 manage Answer:A 74、It is much __C___ to visit the website at www. . A、happy B、 thing C、 fun D、interesting Answer:C 75、My teacher was made ____A__ his teaching because of his poor health. A、 to give up B、give up C、 given up D、giving up Answer:A 76、Helicopters _A___ and land straight up and down. A、 take off c B、 take over C、 take down D、 take up Answer:A 77、 Everything ___A___ if Albert hadn’t called the fire brigade. A、would have been destroyed B、will be destroy C、 would be destroyed D、will have been destroyed Answer:A 78、 How long can we___D___against these attacks? A、 hold back B、 hold to C、 hold up D、 hold out Answer:D 79、Skiing is a sport ___C___ goes back 4,000 years. A、and its B、and which C、whose history D、 its history Answer:C 80、 They all___A_____ Jane’s good conditions at work. A、envied B、enjoyed C、 admired D、 praised Answer:A 81、It’s necessary for us to be a(n) __A____ person. A、 honest B、 dishonest C、hopeful D、doubtful Answer:A 82、Since I was free, I accepted the __A___ to attend his party. A、 request B、 report C、reply D、 resolve Answer:A 83、 I remember __B____ to the zoo by my father when I was little. A、 to have taken B、 being taken C、 taking D、have been taken Answer:B 84、 They usually __B___ themselves by listening to light music. A、 release B、 relax C、 rely D、relate Answer:B 85、 Traveling around the world ___A___ Tom’s vision and knowledge. A、broadened B、darkened C、quickened D、 sharpened Answer:A 86、The officer gave the order that soldiers __A____ to go out at night. A、 not be allowed B、mustn’t be allowed C、should not allow D、 be not allowed Answer:A 87、The Anti ---Japanese War___D____ in 1937 and it ______eight years. A、 break out, last B、 was broken out, laste C、broke out , last D、broke out , lasted Answer:D 88、 Between them serious disagreements immediately _A___. A、 arose B、 argued C、 rose D、raised Answer:A 89、The book proves the highest___D__ of the art. A、progress B、improvement C、 success D、achievement Answer:D 90、 Could you ____D_ these seeds from the fruit? A、remain B、remind C、 remember D、remove Answer:D 91、Both my parents work at the power station that _____A_____ in my hometown recently. A、 has been set up B、 has set up C、 is set up D、was set up Answer:A 92、 When you meet someone who __C___ deeply about something, you probably will want to ask them why they do so. A、absorbs B、considers C、 cares D、minds Answer:C 93、The company is very famous __A____ the high quality of its products. A、 for B、 in C、by D、with Answer:A 94、 Cancer is second only ___D___ heart disease as a cause of death. A、 from B、 of C、with D、to Answer:D 95、Plenty of fresh air _B____ to our good health. A、continues B、contributes C、convinces D、conveys Answer:B 96、 Many a student ____A_____ that mistake before. A、has made B、 had made C、 have made D、has been made Answer:A 97、 Jack __D__in the street when I _______on him. A、walked, called B、 was walking, was calling C、walked, was calling D、 was walking, called Answer:D 98、 Undoubtedly, the best is the cheapest in the long ___D___. A、time B、period C、 way D、run Answer:D 99、 If you don’t go, __A____ I. A、nor shall B、so don’t C、 neither do D、so do Answer:A 100、“How did you pay the workers?” “As a rule, they are paid by _C_____.” A、 hour B、an hour C、 the hour D、hours Answer:C
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。您的位置: &
辨析Where Did You Go与Where Were You
优质期刊推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 answered 的文章

随机推荐