今天是周末.上午中午下午怎么区分我要去打乒乓球.中午我要去弹琵琶.下午我又要去跳舞.你呢?翻译英语

英文翻译早上
周一周二 周三
上午(缩写)下午(缩写)
moringat nooneveingnightweeksundaymondaytuesdaywednesdaythuraday fridaysaturdayover the weekend year the date ofhourtodayAMPM
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译Tom,我是Tony,谢谢您的邀请,我也很想去你家过周末,但由于我星期六上午要上钢琴课,下午要帮妈妈做家务,星期天要为英语考试做准备,晚上和朋友去听音乐会,实在抽不出时间,你的好意我心领了,下次有机会先吧
小韩萌妹pk涥
参考如下: Hi, Tom!This is Tony, thank you very much for your invitation. I'd love to go but I am really fully scheduled this weekend. On Saturday, I will attend piano classes in the morning and help my mom with housework in the afternoon. On Sunday, I'll prepare for the coming English test in the day and go to a concert in the evening. Maybe we can make it sometime later. Thanks again. 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:今天是周末,我打算和朋友们一起出去玩。我们约定好骑自行车去公园。在公园里,我们玩游戏,唱歌,跳舞。玩得很开心。到了中午,我们各自骑着车都回家去了。是什么意思?
今天是周末,我打算和朋友们一起出去玩。我们约定好骑自行车去公园。在公园里,我们玩游戏,唱歌,跳舞。玩得很开心。到了中午,我们各自骑着车都回家去了。
问题补充:
Today is the weekend, I intend to go out with friends. We agreed to ride a bike to the park. In the park, we play games, singing and dancing. Fun. By noon, we each rode all went home.
正在翻译,请等待...
Today is the weekend, I planned exits with the friends to play together.We agree ride the bicycle to go to the park.In the park, we play the game, sings, dances.Plays very much happy.To the noon, we rode a bicycle all to go home respectively.
Today is the weekend, I'm going to go out with friends to play. Our appointment by bike to the Park. In the Park, we play games, sing and dance. Had a great time. At noon, we each rode a cart and go home.
Today weekend, intention and my friends out. We ride Bike Park. In the Park, we play games, sing and dance. Played very happy. At noon, we each rode a cart and go home.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我有一个繁忙的周末。星期六上午,我打扫我的房间。中午我写.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
我有一个繁忙的周末。星期六上午,我打扫我的房间。中午我写我的作业。星期六下午,我去拜访我的好友。星期天早上 更多: ,我去图书馆看书。下午,我和我的朋友踢足球。晚上,我在家看电视。
翻译结果(英语)1:I have a busy weekend. Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. Noon, I wrote my homework. Saturday afternoon, I went to visit my friend. Sunday morning 更多: , I went to the library. Afternoon, my friend and I play football. Night, I watch TV at home.翻译结果(英语)2:I have a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. I wrote my job at noon. On Saturday afternoon, I went to visit my friend. On Sunday morning 更多: , I went to the library and read. This afternoon, I play football with my friends. Evening, I watch TV at home.翻译结果(英语)3:I had a very busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I clean my room. At noon I write my homework. Saturday afternoon, I went to visit my good friends. On Sunday morning 更多: , I went to the library and read. In the afternoon, I'm playing football with my friends. In the evening, I watch TV at home.
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved(我的的周末)用英语翻译出来:今天是周末.上午我要写作业.下午去公园游玩.
morning. After
afternoon. We
believe?我的周末,  今天是星期六,早上我首先必须做我的家庭作业.之后,下午我将和我的朋友们去公园游玩.我们将会在那里会过得很愉快!你相信吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 上午中午下午晚上 的文章

随机推荐