不遵守规则真麻烦的辩论会带来很多麻烦的英语

假设你们学校计划在本周下午在本周六下午举办一次英语聚会,作为学生会主席,你需要制定一些规则(至少3条),同时写明如果违反这些规则会有什么样的后果,70词左右.英语作文哦!_百度作业帮
假设你们学校计划在本周下午在本周六下午举办一次英语聚会,作为学生会主席,你需要制定一些规则(至少3条),同时写明如果违反这些规则会有什么样的后果,70词左右.英语作文哦!
假设你们学校计划在本周下午在本周六下午举办一次英语聚会,作为学生会主席,你需要制定一些规则(至少3条),同时写明如果违反这些规则会有什么样的后果,70词左右.英语作文哦!
手打如下: Rules for the English Party There will be an English party next Saturday afternoon in our school. Any participant should obey the following rules.One: Please be on time. If late, you can't be admitted.Two: Please speak English all the time. If you can't do it, please keep silent and try your best again.Three: Please prepare at least one English programme. If not, you will have to ask others for help.Four: Please don't litter. If so, you will be ordered out.江苏版七年级下册英语书后面的过去式不规则动词变化摆脱 我英语书 落学校了 但要背
麻烦 打一下 有多少分都行啊_百度作业帮
江苏版七年级下册英语书后面的过去式不规则动词变化摆脱 我英语书 落学校了 但要背
麻烦 打一下 有多少分都行啊
江苏版七年级下册英语书后面的过去式不规则动词变化摆脱 我英语书 落学校了 但要背
麻烦 打一下 有多少分都行啊
买本英语小字典,一般都有
原形 过去式 过去分词 中文释义1 am was been 是(表示存在、状态等)2 are were been 是(表示存在、状态等)3 babysit babysat babysat 临时照顾(婴幼儿)4 bear bore born,borne 生(孩子、幼畜)5 beat beat beaten,beat 打败;战胜;超过6 be...
/view/5dfb770b56c8.html希望对你有帮助。
1)A---A---A型(现在式、过去式和过去分词同形,保持不变,除进行式外)
cost cost cost 花费 cut cut cut 割,切 hit hit hit 打 put put put 放下 read # read read 读 hurt hurt hurt 受伤 let let let 让 2) A-...“早上去公园,路上有人不遵守交通规则…”的英语作文怎么写英语作文_百度作业帮
“早上去公园,路上有人不遵守交通规则…”的英语作文怎么写英语作文
“早上去公园,路上有人不遵守交通规则…”的英语作文怎么写英语作文
morning,I went to the park when i found that some persons were disobeying the traffic rules.In the early morning,the park is crowded,for many people go to the park for morning exercises,mostly are the elderly.Meanwhile,many primary students go to school for studying.When I just passed the corner and found that many persons running the red light for saving up time.Also,due to the slow move,the elderly can't go across the zebra crossing timely.So the horn from the autos are noisy.It's dangerous to violate the traffic regulations and ignore the possible risks,especially the number of cars is increasing sharply.Suddenly, I happened to see one little kid crossing the zebra marking carelessly,which a car with high speed nearly hit him.That scared people who is around him.I get shocked by this.I was wondering if his parents have told him not to do risky thing when he goes across the zebra crossing.Fortunately,the kid was all right,I hope he could learn something from this lesson.英语翻译亲爱的GM 感谢你接受了我的第一次道歉 我知道你还有些顾虑 我在这里发誓绝对不会再违反12项中的任何规则 请你再给我一次机会让我证明这一点请各位大大帮我写的诚恳一点 最好_百度作业帮
英语翻译亲爱的GM 感谢你接受了我的第一次道歉 我知道你还有些顾虑 我在这里发誓绝对不会再违反12项中的任何规则 请你再给我一次机会让我证明这一点请各位大大帮我写的诚恳一点 最好
英语翻译亲爱的GM 感谢你接受了我的第一次道歉 我知道你还有些顾虑 我在这里发誓绝对不会再违反12项中的任何规则 请你再给我一次机会让我证明这一点请各位大大帮我写的诚恳一点 最好是美国人的口气
Dear GM,Thank you for your accepting of my apologize .I know ,you still have some misgiving...I swear here ,i will never break any rules of the 12 items .Please give me a chance once again to let me prove promise to you .英语翻译这条马路两天内能修好吗?(possible)不遵守交通规则的人迟早会遇到麻烦(sooner or later)他的父母亲都不是教师,能当老师他将来所以他们都希望(neither)这位营业员对顾客很粗鲁,对_百度作业帮
英语翻译这条马路两天内能修好吗?(possible)不遵守交通规则的人迟早会遇到麻烦(sooner or later)他的父母亲都不是教师,能当老师他将来所以他们都希望(neither)这位营业员对顾客很粗鲁,对
英语翻译这条马路两天内能修好吗?(possible)不遵守交通规则的人迟早会遇到麻烦(sooner or later)他的父母亲都不是教师,能当老师他将来所以他们都希望(neither)这位营业员对顾客很粗鲁,对他很生气所以经理 (that's why...)他离开家乡已经十多年了,他常常思念自己的父母与同年的朋友(lt is...)
1、Is it possible that this road can be repaired within two days?2、People who do not obey the traffic rules will be in trouble sooner or later.3、Neither of his parents is a teacher, so they hope he will be a teacher in the future.4、The salesperson was rude to customers, that's why the manager was mad at him.5、It is more than ten years since he left the hometown , he missed his parents and friends of the same year frequently.

我要回帖

更多关于 规则能给人带来麻烦 的文章

随机推荐