how ab0ut ——(sonos playbase 测评 )baseba1l。

--&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal44%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal106%sorted by: newDaaaaamn this blew up hehehe Canary Islands subreddit? Just saying... ?
LOL what island are you from??? I'm from Lanzarote hehehe
The life of David Gale. Period.
This is Espa?aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Traducido el día 1 :)
234 ()loading...Y ahora que lo pienso... Ya podemos hablar en espa?ol, ?no? :P
hahaha please go gentle!
Hey guys! Sorry for my &disappearance&, I had to travel for work issues and got completely carried away...
I'm happy to see some volunteers :D
How do you guys think we should do this? If you want we can chat on skype, my username is &est/asto/loco& without quotes and backslashes :)
I'll check this in a few hours.
Greetings from the Canary Islands!!!
Have you tried Shazam on the sample? Loop it if it's too short and maybe you'll get lucky ?
567 ()loading...I play and try to improve on CSGO but I keep running into smurfs (easy joke incoming). Go play with people with your skills and let us noobs do our shit. I know you improve by playing with people which are better than you but come on, give us a break ?
The bullfighter and the bull as a logo sucks...
Hahahahaha you made me laugh so fucking hard... ???
I think trying to at least save the rent money could be a great starting goal. I have to see how to do it because I don't get payed in full at the end of the month, I will get money as soon as I do whatever they put me up to.
Do you know anything that I could do to build discipline regarding this?
I totally agree with the spirit of your reply. I know I'm in a very good spot, I'm totally aware of most people being in really tough spots. I didn't want to make this post sound like a desperate cry for help.
My ultimate goal is, whether being helped out by my parents or not, learn how to take care of myself and my money, learn how to budget and save being prepared for most issues that may come down the road.
I know I'm lucky enough to have parents that still care for me but I want to prove myself and prove to them that I can make it on my own. The apartment they are letting me has a monthly rent worth around 300EUR without expenses, it's near the city beach and is perfect for a single person or even a couple.
Of course thanks for your reply :)
I used to have some credit card debt from a card I took as a student. In hindsight it was really foolish to have taken it. As of now I have 0 debt of any kind.
About the car. It's completely out of my mind for now, I just stated it so that you guys could know that I don't have any regular fuel, insurance or whatever car related expenses.
My monthly income, as you correctly said, is not fixed. I could earn 2k one month and 500EUR the next one so I understand that I must be prepared for whatever comes down the road...
Thanks for your time and advice.
EDIT: didn't thank the kind user :)
012Housing ()loading...helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 playbase playbar 的文章

随机推荐