您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
五下期末汉语翻译句子
||暂无简介
总评分3.4|
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
你可能喜欢让我们一起去放风筝 的翻译是:Let fly a kite 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
让我们一起去放风筝
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Let's go fly a kite
Let fly a kite
Let fly a kite
Let us together fly a kite
Let us fly a kite together
相关内容&aLook at the pictures before listening to the recording and get to know what the objects are. 看图片在听录音之前并且知道什么对象是。 & aProspective investors are looking for asolid company to brt their money on,and they want information to help them make a sound decision. 预期投资者寻找asolid公司对明亮他们的金钱,并且他们要信息帮助他们做出一个合理的决定。 & a请稍等,例行查房 Please wait a bit, routine ward inspection & aGeoffrey Geoffrey & a有时候想美貌带来的是好还是坏? Sometimes thought the beautiful appearance brings is good or bad? & ashsneakers 运动鞋 & a我不擅长语文 I do not excel at the language & aMr. Joe '
life ゛ my
love Mr. Joe ' you are my life ゛ my love & aGina对我伸出了白皙的手并冲我眨眼 Gina has stretched out the fair hand to me and flushes me to blink & a我稍微浏览了课文 I glanced over the text slightly & a他和他的父亲一样高 He and his father is equally high & a各种各样的水果和蔬菜超市里都有出售 In various fruit and vegetable supermarket all has the sell & a? ???? ??? ???????? & aI know love means never say sorry,I am me 我知道爱手段从未认为抱歉,我是我 & a我收到很多礼物 I receive very many gifts & aBamboo tooth brush 竹牙刷 & alook you best 最好看您 & awill there be fewer threes? 那里意志是少量threes & aTheBoth the English and Chinese _____ of the document are equally binding. TheBoth本文的英国和中国_____相等地束缚。 & a你没有吗? You do not have? & a我会记住你们每一个人,记住和你们在一起的每一天。我们依旧是朋友,我们一起努力,一起加油。我们的明天会更好的!六班加油!兄弟加油! I can remember your each person, remembers together with you in every one day.We are the friend as before, we diligently, together refuel together.Our tomorrow will be able better! Six classes refuel! Brothers refuel! & a在我们的右边 In ours right side & aplain yogurt 简单的酸奶 & amy john in where 我的约翰在 & a现在,我感觉我没有一个朋友. Now, I felt I do not have a friend. & a你说我不够好 You said I insufficiently am good & aProsenik Prosenik & alaid aside 放置在旁边 & aveterans 退伍军人 & ai had a very unusual experience on sunday 在星期天我有非常异常的经验 & afull of good will 充分信誉 & a情况同C48#桩 Situation with C48# pile & aValerie Fung Valerie Fung & a那么,请离我远一点 That, please leave my far & a短跑 Dash & a详情请见附件 详情请见附件 & aWaiting for life is waiting for death. ok,I‘m dying... Waiting for life is waiting for death. ok, I `m dying… & a我做着自己喜欢的事 I am making the matter which own like & aare there any other dangers,such as an electric shock hazard 有所有其他危险,例如一种电击危险 & akoncked off koncked & a让我们一起堆雪人 Let us pile the snowman together & alo olivos 橄榄树 & aare you the one? TO heal my wounds to lead me to the sun.who'd share this life with me are you the one? TO heal my wounds to lead me to the sun.who'd share this life with me & a她从未笑过,也为发过脾气 She has never smiled, also for has had a fit of temper & alimbic system 边缘系 & adarling of cause
we need to buy a house which we will live in 我们需要买房子里我们将居住在起因的亲爱的 & a享受着这悠然的生活 Is enjoying this ease life & aHi! I was wondering if you could let me know the estimated arrival date or if it has been shipped? I was told that it could be express since it was almost $50 and I am a returning buyer. I only ask because some is for a birthday that is 2 weeks away and I'd hate for them to not be here on time! Thank you very much! 喂! 我想知道您是否可能告诉我估计的到货日期或它是否运输了? 我被告诉它可能是明确的,因为它是差不多$50,并且我是一个回来的买家。 我只要求,因为一些是为是2个星期外的一个生日,并且我会不喜欢为了他们能不是这里准时! 谢谢! & agromsytle gromsytle & aTRIPOLI, Libya (AP) - Libyans hunting Moammar Gadhafi offered a $2 million bounty on the fallen dictator's head and amnesty for anyone who kills or captures him as rebels battled Wednesday to clear the last pockets of resistance from the capital Tripoli. While some die-hard loyalists kept up the fight to defend Gadhafi 的黎波里,利比亚(AP) -寻找Moammar Gadhafi的利比亚人在下落的独裁者的头提供了$2百万富饶和特赦为杀害或抓住他作为反叛者作战星期三对明白最后抵抗从资本的黎波里的人。 当一些顽固忠诚的人保持战斗保卫Gadhafi时,他的支持按时计粉碎。 他的代理智力院长背叛和甚而他的外交部长说他的42年规则是。 & awalking 走 & a让我们一起去放风筝 Let us fly a kite together &翻译:风筝 (鲁迅)对比_翻译硕士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:11,049贴子:
翻译:风筝 (鲁迅)对比收藏
翻译:风筝 (鲁迅)对比(a) Kite (translation: alexcwlin/edit:adam.L)(b) The Kite (杨宪益、戴乃迭译)(c) Kite (刘士聪译)北京的冬季,地上还有积雪,灰黑色的秃树枝丫叉于晴朗的天空中,而远处有一二风筝浮动,在我是一种惊异和悲哀。(a)
It is wintertime in Beijing. The ground is covered with thick snow. Leafless tree-branches in greyish-black color reach into the clear sunny sky. A couple of kites floating high in the air at distance saddle me with a feeling of bewilderment and melancholy.(b)
A Peking winter dismays and depresses me: the thick snow on the ground and the bare trees' ashen branches thrusting up towards the clear blue sky, while in the distance one or two skies are floating. (c)
When,in late winter in Beijing,there was still snow on the ground and, up in the air,an entanglement of dark-gray bare branches against a sunny sky,a couple of kites were already fluttering up and down in the distance - a sight that filled me with amazement and forlornness.***************************************************故乡的风筝时节,是春二月,倘听到沙沙的风轮声,仰头便能看见一个淡墨色的蟹风筝或嫩蓝色的蜈蚣风筝。(a)
The kite-flying season of my hometown is around February in springtime. If you happen to hear rustling sound of wind-wheels, look up and you would see a grayish-black crab-shaped kite or a light-blue centipede-shaped kite.(b)
At home, the time for kites is early spring. When you hear the whirr of a wind-wheel, you raise your head to see a grey crab-kite or a soft blue centipede-kite. (c)
In my hometown,kites were flown in early spring. When you heard the whirring of wind-wheels and looked up,you saw a darkish crab-kite or one resembling a centipede of limpid blue.还有寂寞的瓦片风筝,没有风轮,又放得很低,伶仃地显出憔悴可怜的模样。(a)
There is also the solitary tile-shaped kite which doesn’t have wind-wheels. Helplessly it flies at low altitude with a worn-out and piteous look. (b)
Or there may be a solitary tile-kite, without wind wheel and flown too low, looking pathetically lonely and forlorn. (c)
There were one or two others in the shape of old-fashioned tiles, without wheels. They flew at a lower level,looking lonely and shriveled,arousing a sense of compassion.但此时地上的杨柳已经发芽,早的山桃也多吐蕾,和孩子们的天上的点缀相照应,打成一片春日的温和。(a)
At this time, the foliating willows and budding wild-peaches on the ground complement those children’s high-flying adornments to fill a warm spring’s day.(b)
By this time, though, the willows on the ground are putting out shoots, and the early mountain peaches have budded. Set off by the children’s fancy work in the sky, together they make up the warmth of spring. (c)
Around this time of the year,poplars and willows began to sprout,and new buds appeared on the early mountain peaches,forming a picture complete with the sky decorated by the kids with their kites,a picture that gave you the feel of the warmth of spring.我现在在哪里呢?四面都还是严冬的肃杀,而久经诀别的故乡的久经逝去的春天,却就在这天空中荡漾了。(a)
And where am I now? I am surrounded by bitter cold in all directions, but then a reminder of the long-gone springtime of my hometown is now going up and down in the sky.(b)
Where am I now? All round me dread winter reigns, while the long-departed spring of my long-forgotten home is floating in this northern sky.(c)
But,where was I now?Standing in the midst of the severe and desolate winter,I felt the spring of my hometown rippling in the air,the spring that had been long gone.***************************************************但我是向来不爱放风筝的,不但不爱,并且嫌恶它,因为我以为这是没出息孩子所做的玩艺。(a)
Kite-flying is never my cup of tea. Not only that I dislike it, I hate it with a passion because I always think that is something an unmotivated kid would do.(b)
Yet I never liked flying kites. Far from liking kites, in fact, I detested them as playthings of good-for-nothing children. (c)
I had never enjoyed flying kites and,further,I detested it,thinking that it was the play of kids of little promise.和我相反的是我的小兄弟,他那时大概十岁内外罢,多病,瘦得不堪,然而最喜欢风筝。(a)
My little brother is the opposite. At that certain time he was around ten years old, sick all the time and skinny as a twig. He loved flying kites.(b)
My young brother was just the reverse. He must then have been about ten,often fell ill and was fearfully thin, but his greatest delight was kites.(c)
My younger brother,however,about ten years of age then,weak and thin,frequently troubled with sickness,was crazy about kites.自己买不起,我又不许放,他只得张着小嘴,呆看着空中出神,有时竟至于小半日。(a)
He couldn’t afford to buy a kite, and I wouldn’t allow him to fly one. All he could do was to gaze at the sky in fascination with his mouth open, and sometimes for duration of almost half-a-day.(b)
Unable to buy one and forbidden by me to fly one, he would stand for hours at a time, his small lips parte in longing, gazing raptly at the sky. (c)
Unable to afford it and deprived of the access to it by this elder brother of his,he would stand there,his tiny mouth open in a gape,watching upward, sometimes for hours running.远处的蟹风筝突然落下来了,他惊呼;两个瓦片风筝的缠绕解开了,他高兴得跳跃。他的这些,在我看来都是笑柄,可鄙的。(a)
When a crab-shaped kite from afar fell off the sky, he would scream in amazement. When two tile-shaped kites became disentangled, he would jump up and down for joy. In my view, what he did was laughable and contemptuous.(b)
If a distant crab like suddenly came down, he would u if the strings of two tile-kites became disentangled, he would jump and skip for joy. This struck me as absurd and contemptible.(c)
When,all of a sudden,the crab-kite in the distance plummeted,he would gasp with surprise; when two tile-kites got twisted and then taken apart,he would jump with joy. To me,all these spontaneities of his were contemptible and despicable.***************************************************有一天,我忽然想起,似乎多日不很看见他了,但记得曾见他在后园拾枯竹。(a)
One day I suddenly realized I hadn’t seen him for many days but I did remember
seeing him collect fallen bamboo twigs in the backyard.(b)
One day it occurred to me I had not seen much of him lately, but I had noticed him picking up bamboo sticks in the backyard. (c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)我恍然大悟似的,便跑向少有人去的一间堆积杂物的小屋去。推开门,果然就在尘封的什物堆中发现了他。(a)
Then it dawned on me. I ran to a seldom-visited storage shed and opened the door. As expected, I found him among a pile of dust-covered stuff.(b)
The truth dawned on me in a flash. I ran to a small deserted store-room and, sure enough, as I pushed open the door I discovered him there in the midst of the dusty debris.(c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)他向着大方凳,坐在小凳上;便很惊惶地站了起来,失了色瑟缩着。(a)
He was sitting on a small stool facing a big square chair. H his face turned pale and he started to quiver.(b)
He had been sitting on a foot-stool in front o but now, standing up in confusion, he changed colour and shrank back.(c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)大方凳旁靠着一个蝴蝶风筝的竹骨,还没有糊上纸,凳上是一对做眼睛用的小风轮,正用红纸条装饰着,将要完工了。(a)
Leaning against the square chair were the bamboo ribs of a butterfly kite and the paper cover had not been pasted. On the chair was a pair of wind-wheels for the eyes. They were being decorated with red paper strips and close to completion. (b)
Propped up against the big stool was the bamboo framework of a butterfly kite, not p while on the stool lay two small wind-wheels for the butterfly’s eyes, which he had just been beautifying with red paper. This work was nearly done. (c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)我在破获秘密的满足中,又很愤怒他的瞒了我的眼睛,这样苦心孤诣地来偷做没出息孩子的玩艺。我即刻伸手折断了蝴蝶的一支翅骨,又将风轮掷在地下,踏扁了。(a)
I felt self-satisfied in exposing his hidden secret and infuriated at him for making extra efforts in fooling me to do such nonsensical kid’s game. In the heat of all these, I reached out and broke a rib of the butterfly’s wing, and then threw the wind-wheels on the floor and stepped on them.(b)
I was pleased to have
but furious that he could deceive me so long, while he toiled so singly-heartedly to make the toy of a good-for nothing child. I seized the framework at once and broke one of its wings, then swept the wheels to the ground and trampled on them.(c)
I snatched up the kite and broke off one of its wings and,throwing the wheels on the ground,crushed them with my foot. 论长幼,论力气,他是都敌不过我的,我当然得到完全的胜利,于是傲然走出,留他绝望地站在小屋里。后来他怎样,我不知道,也没有留心。(a)
In terms of age and brute strength, he was not my match. Of course it was a total victory for me. I strutted out and left him standing in the shed in devastation. I didn’t know or care what happened afterwards. (b)
In size and strength he so of course I came off completely victorious. Then I stalked out proudly, leaving him standing in despair in that little room. What he did after that I neither knew nor cared.
He was no match for me,physically and agewise. I crowned with clean victory,of course. I walked out of the room,with my head lifted,leaving him behind where he was in despair. ***************************************************然而我的惩罚终于轮到了,在我们离别得很久之后,我已经是中年。我不幸偶而看到了一本外国的讲论儿童的书,才知道游戏是儿童最正当的行为,玩具是儿童的天使。(a)
I finally received my just deserts. Long after we went our own ways and I reached middle age, I regrettably stumbled upon a foreign book about children. After reading it, I found out playing games would be normal behavior for children and toys would be little angels to them.(b)
But retribution came to me at last, long after our parting, when I was already middle-age.I was unlucky enough to read a foreign book on children, from which I learned for the first time that play is a child’s best occupation, and playthings his good angels.(c)
Until,accidentally and unfortunately,I had read a book by a foreign author about children,I did not know that children had a hundred and one reasons to play and toys were their angels.于是二十年来毫不忆及的幼小时候对于精神的虐杀的这一幕,忽地在眼前展开,而我的心也仿佛同时变了铅块,很重很重地坠下去了。(a)
Suddenly the long-forgotten scene in which I mentally abused him at our childhood age twenty years ago seemingly was replayed right in f at the same time, my heart sank like a piece of very heavy lead.(b)
At once this childhood tyranny over the spirit, forgotten for more than twenty years, and that instant my heart seemed to turn to lead and sink heavily down and down. (c)
The thing I did of actually a soul-torturing nature,which had been absent from my memory for the past twenty years,suddenly began to unfold itself in my minds eye,turning my heart into a clod of lead that kept sinking with an increasing heaviness. ***************************************************但心又不竟坠下去而至于断绝,它只是很重很重地坠着,坠着。(a)
My sinking heart didn’t hit bottom, but just kept sinking lower and lower.(b)
My it simply sank down and down.(c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)***************************************************我也知道补过的方法的:送他风筝,赞成他放,劝他放,我和他一同放。我们嚷着,跑着,笑着——然而他其时已经和我一样,早已有了胡子了。(a)
I knew how to make up to him, such as buying him a kite, encouraging him to fly a kite, and accompanying him to fly a kite. We could shout, run and laugh together. But by the time he was at that age with a beard just like me.
I knew how I could make it up to him: give him a kite, approve of his flying it, urge him to fly it,and fly it with him. We could shout, run, laugh!... But by this time he, like me, had long had a moustache.(c)
I knew how to make up for it then. I could give him a kite and encourage him to fly it,or I could even go and fly it with him. We would run and shout and laugh together. But,like myself,by this time he had long been wearing a beard. ***************************************************我也知道还有一个补过的方法的:去讨他的宽恕,等他说:“我可是毫不怪你呵。”那么,我的心一定就轻松了,这确是一个可行的方法。(a)
I also knew another way for redemption, and that would be to ask for his forgiveness. Once he said: “I’m not a bit bitter about you”, then a great burden would be lifted off my mind. That would be a practical solution.(b)
I knew another way I could make it up to him: go to ask his forgiveness, and wait for him to say:&But I didn't blame you at all.& Then, surely, my heart would grow lighter. Yes, this way was feasible.(c)
There was another way to make up,I knew. I could go and ask him to forgive me and then wait until he said,“Why,I never put the blame on you!有一回,我们会面的时候,是脸上都已添刻了许多“生”的辛苦的条纹,而我的心很沉重。(a)
At one time when we met, our faces had been furrowed with the grind of life and I was heavy-hearted.(b)
There came a day when we met. The hardships of life had left their marks on our faces,and my heart was very heavy.(c)
Once,we came together when both our faces were full of lines engraved with the bitterness of life,and my heart was very heavy,indeed.我们渐渐谈起儿时的旧事来,我便叙述到这一节,自说少年时代的糊涂。“我可是毫不怪你呵。”我想,他要说了,我即刻便受了宽恕,我的心从此也宽松了罢。(a)
Gradually our conversation turned to tidbits in the old days when we were little. I recounted the episode and admitted it was a youth’s folly. I was thinking he was about to say: “I’m not a bit bitter about you.” Then I would be forgiven right away and a load would be lifted off my mind forever.
We fell to talking of childhood happenings, and I referred to this episode, admitting that I had been a thoughtless boy. “But I didn’t blame you at all,” I thought he would say. Then I should have felt forgiven, and my heart would henceforth have been lighter.(c)
Soon the conversation turned to our childhood days and I mentioned the story about the kite,saying with regret what a barmy boy I was then. ***************************************************“有过这样的事么?”他惊异地笑着说,就象旁听着别人的故事一样。他什么也记不得了。(a)
“Did it really happen?” He laughed in amazement as if he were listening to someone else’s story. He didn’t remember a thing.(b)
&Did that really happen?& he smiled incredulously, as if he were hearing a tale about something else. It had slip. (c)
“Did it ever happen between us?”He smiled with amazement,as if it were a story about someone else. Obviously he remembered nothing about it. ***************************************************全然忘却,毫无怨恨,又有什么宽恕可言呢?无怨的恕,说谎罢了。(a)
It was totally forgotten. How could there be forgiveness if there was no bitterness? To feel good about receiving a pardon from someone without a grain of bitterness in heart, I might as well lie to myself.(b)
The thing was completely forgotten, with no hard feelings. In that case, what forgiveness could there be? Without hard feelings, forgiveness is a lie.(c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)***************************************************我还能希求什么呢?我的心只得沉重着。(a)
What else could I ask for? My heart just had to live with a heavy burden.(b)
What hope is there for me now? My heart will always be heavy.(c)
(Translation of this part missing insource.)***************************************************现在,故乡的春天又在这异地的空中了,既给我久经逝去的儿时的回忆,而一并也带着无可把握的悲哀。我倒不如躲到肃杀的严冬中去罢,——但是,四面又明明是严冬,正给我非常的寒威和冷气。(a)
Now my hometown’s spring is alive in the sky of this strange place, which also brings back memory of my long-gone childhood and a bout of irrepressible sadness. Maybe I should hide away in the bitter but then again isn’t deep winter already everywhere around me showing me its extreme mercilessness and coldness. (b)
Now the spring of my home is in the air of these strange parts again. It carries me back to my long-departed childhood, and brings with it an indefinable sadness. I had better hide in dread winter. But clearly all about me winter reigns, and is even now offering me its utmost rigour and coldness.(c)
I thought I should retire to the depth of the severe and desolate winter,but I was right in the middle of it,exposed to the severity of the piercing cold. ***************************************************一九二五年一月二十四日January24th, 1925-
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 等到明天在一起txt 的文章

随机推荐