阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”习题详情
252位同学学习过此题,做题成功率75.7%
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上英语老师要求同桌之间互相修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该词下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a traffic accident on my way home on last night. A car hit a motorbike. The motorbike driver badly hurt and sent to hospital. After a while, the traffic police came. Under the help of the people who witnessed the accident, the police found out a truth. The driver of the car was drinking and his car went out of control. At last he was taken to the police station. All the people there think the car driver was to blame for this accident.
Which is reported in the news reports, drunk driving causes many people lose their lives, such as the accident that happened in Hangzhou and Chengdu. It is high time that we prevent drunk driving. 第二个on 去掉&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-黑龙江双鸭山第一中学高三第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上英语老师要求同桌之间互相修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】考查固定结构。昨晚应表达为“last night”,故将其前的介词on去掉。【小题2】根据句子结构,此处hurt是“受伤的;痛苦的”,故句子缺谓语,因此badly前加was【小题3】考查固定搭配。with the help of在...的帮助下,故under改为with 【小题4】考查定冠词的用法。此处是特指“事故的真相”,故应该使用定冠词the。【小题5】此处是说汽车司机喝醉了,故应该使用drunk,形容词,醉醺醺的,醉的。【小题6】根据句子的整体时态为一般过去时,故要将think改为thought【小题7】as引导非限制性定语从句,常和被动语态连用,而which引导非限制性定语从句常和主动语态连用。【小题8】固定搭配。cause sb to do sth ,导致某人做某事,故lose前加to。【小题9】本行从句中提到Hangzhou and Chengdu两个地方,故事故应该使用复数形式accidents.【小题10】句型It is high time that后面接从句,从句使用虚拟语气,用should+动词原形,should可以省略。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上英语老师要求同桌之间互相修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分1...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上英语老师要求同桌之间互相修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该词下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a traffic accident on my way home on last night. A car hit a motorbike. The motorbike driver badly hurt and sent to hospital. After a while, the traffic police came. Under the help of the people who witnessed the accident, the police found out a truth. The driver of the car was drinking and his car went out of control. At last he was taken to the police station. All the people there think the car driver was to blame for this accident.
Which is reported in the news reports, drunk driving causes many people lose their lives, such as the accident that happened in Hangzhou and Chengdu. It is high time that we prevent drunk driving. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上英语老师要求同桌之间互相修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在该词下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a traffic accident on my way home on last night. A car hit a motorbike. The motorbike driver badly hurt and sent to hospital. After a while, the traffic police came. Under the help of the people who witnessed the accident, the police found out a truth. The driver of the car was drinking and his car went out of control. At last he was taken to the police station. All the people there think the car driver was to blame for this accident.
Which is reported in the news reports, drunk driving causes many people lose their lives, such as the accident that happened in Hangzhou and Chengdu. It is high time that we prevent drunk driving. ”相似的习题。小题1:C小题2:D小题3:D小题4:B试题分析:本文讲述了John H. Johnson的成功之路主要是由于他的妈妈对他的精神支持,妈妈一直都在鼓励他尝试,努力。小题1:C 细节题。根据第四段Chicago in 1933 was not the promised land that black southerners were looking for. John’s mother and stepfather could not find work. But here John could go to school, and here he learned the power of words—as an editor of the newspaper可知他们来到芝加哥是因为在这里他可以获得好的教育。故C正确。小题2:D 推理题。根据第二段最后一句she said. “All the people who work hard don’t succeed, but the only people who do succeed are those who work hard.”可知他的观点:不是所有努力的人都会成功,但是成功的人都需要很努力。故D项正确。小题3:D 推理题。根据本句While others discouraged him, John’s mother offered him more words to live by.“Nothing beats a failure but a try. ”说明他的妈妈认为尝试和努力最重要,故D项叙述正确。小题4:B 主旨大意题。根据文章所描述的内容可知在他的成功过程里,妈妈起了巨大的作用,妈妈一直都在鼓励他,给他的精神支持是他成功的关键。故D项正确。点评:本文讲述了John H. Johnson的成功之路主要是由于他的妈妈对他的精神支持。文章基本上是考查细节题,对此类题型考生可以首先从问题中找到关键词,然后以此为线索,运用略读及查阅的技巧在文中迅速寻找这一细节,找到后再把这一部分内容仔细阅读一遍,仔细比较所给选项与文中细节的细微区别,在准确理解细节的前提下,最后确定最佳答案。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
There once was a place &36 &all the people were happy and &37&. Everyone was friendly and neighborly. Even the dogs and cats &38&&together. Then one day a stranger was seen &39 &toward the village: a tall, tall stranger. As the stranger, who was a giant, &40 &closer and closer, the people all ran into their houses and wouldn't come out. The giant &41 &the village. He was enormous, towering over everything.&&42&&a little girl stepped out on her porch. She jumped down from her porch. Her family yelled, "STOP! COME BACK! That's a giant!" But she didn't stop. She began to walk &43 &the giant. The strangest thing &44 &. As the child walked toward the giant, he grew &45 &. Soon he was the same size as the girl. As she came beside the giant, she &46 &him. She stooped down and gently &47 &the giant up in her hands, asking, "What's your name?" The giant whispered, "My name is F-E-A-R! Help me!! I have a terrible &48 &. I guess I look strange. When I meet people they are afraid of me. And when people are afraid of me, I suddenly grow into a giant and everybody runs away from me. YOU are not afraid of me, so I stayed small. Do you &49 &it? It's crazy! Please help me!" "I can take you for a walk through our village," the girl responded. "I want everyone to hear of your problem. When they know the truth, they will no &50 &be afraid of you. While we are going from house to house you can look at me &51 &, and then you will stay the same size as you are now. "But &52 &we go, let's change your name. What do you want to be called? YOU should not be called FEAR, because YOU are not afraid. It's the people who look at you &53 &fear you. That's what causes you to grow into a giant." "Will you hold my hand &54 &? If I get scared I'll shut my eyes. Oh, and will you please call me &55 &."&小题1:A.whichB.for whichC.whenD.where小题2:A.satisfyingB.contentC.sadD.miserable小题3:A.playedB.fightedC.quarreledD.laughed小题4:A.walkB.walkingC.walkedD.having walked小题5:A.comingB.to comeC.cameD.having come小题6:A.destroyedB.cameC.pulled downD.entered小题7:A.For the momentB.All of a suddenC.In the balanceD.In other words小题8:A.towardB.inC.onD.by小题9:A.occurred toB.occurringC.happenedD.take place小题10:A.bigger and biggerB.weaker and weakerC.narrower and narrowerD.smaller and smaller小题11:A.towered overB.was under the shadow ofC.was afraid ofD.fighted against小题12:A.broughtB.pickedC.setD.put小题13:A.disasterB.situationC.problemD.catastrophe小题14:A.receiveB.getC.attainD.obtain小题15:A.moreB.longerC.lengthD.much小题16:A.for a whileB.in a minuteC.all the timeD.the whole day小题17:A.untilB.afterC.beforeD.when小题18:A.whatB.whichC.whoD.whom小题19:A.gentlyB.slightlyC.abruptlyD.delightly小题20:A.ENEMYB.FOEC.PALD.OPPONENT
题型:阅读理解
When Boris left school,he could not find a job.He tried hard and pestered(纠缠)his relatives,but they had problems of their Own. He answered advertisements until he could not afford to buy any more stamps. Boris grew annoyed,then depressed,then a little hardened.Still he went on trying and still he failed.He began to think that he had no future at all.“Why don’t you start your own business?” one of his uncles told him.“The world is a& money-locker. You’d better find a way of opening it.”“But what can I do?”“Get out and have a look round,” advised his uncle in a vague sort of way.“See what people want;then give it to them,and they will pay for it.”Boris began to cycle around the town and found a suitable piece of a waste ground in the end. Then he set up his business as a cycle repairer.He worked hard,made friends with his customers and gradually managed to build up his goodwill and profit.A few months later, he found that he had more work than he could deal with by himself.He found a number of empty shops but they were all no good:in the wrong position,too expensive or with some other snag(障碍). But at long last,he managed to find an empty shop on a new estate where there were plenty of customers but no competition.Boris and his assistant taught themselves how to repair scooters and motor-cycles.Slowly& but surely the profits increased and the business developed. At last,Boris had managed to open the money-locker and found bank notes and gold Coins inside.小题1:Which of the following would be the best title for the passage ?A.Goodwill is the key to success.B.The world is a money-lockerC.No education, no future D.Difficulty of starting a small business小题2:Which of the following best describes Boris’ job hunting experience?A.SurprisingB.EncouragingC.Boring D.Disappointing小题3:Boris start his career by &&&&&&.&A.cycling around the townB.developing a waste ground C.repairing cyclesD.buying empty shops小题4:Boris finally chose an empty shop on a new estate because&&&&&&.A.it was not so expensiveB.he had a lot of old customers thereC.he could make good use of his skills thereD.there were good opportunities there小题5:We can infer from the last paragraph that Boris&&&&&&&. A.still couldn’t make good profits B.set off in a successful careerC.found a lot of gold coins by accidentD.had great difficulty running his business
The day when the jobs were handed out was one of the most exciting moments for all the children in the class. It took place during the first week of the term. Every kid was given a job for which they would be responsible for the rest of that school year.Some jobs were more interesting than others, and the children were eager to be given one of the best ones. When giving them out, the teacher took into account which pupils had been most responsible during the previous year. During the previous year Rita had carried out the teacher’s instructions perfectly. All the children knew Rita would be given the best job.But there was a big surprise. Each child received a normal job. But Rita’s job was very different. She was given a little box containing some sand and one ant. Though the teacher insisted that this ant was very special, Rita felt disappointed. Most of her classmates felt sorry for her. Even her father became very angry with the teacher and he encouraged Rita to pay no attention to this insignificant pet. However, Rita preferred to show the teacher her error by doing something special with that job of little interest.Rita started investigating all about her little ant and gave the ant the best food, and it grew quite a bit bigger.One day, a man, who looked very important, came into their classroom and declared, “Your class has been chosen to accompany me, this summer, on a journey to the tropical rain forest, where we will investigate all kinds of insects. Among all the schools of this region, your class has best cared for the little ant.”That day the school was filled with joy and celebration. Everyone thanked Rita for having been so patient and responsible. And many children learnt that to be given the most important task you have to know how to be responsible even in what are the smallest tasks.小题1:What did the teacher base his decision on when giving out jobs to the children?A.Their characters and interests.B.Their class performance during the previous year.C.Their working performance during the previous year.D.Their ability of managing their accounts during the previous year.小题2:What does the underlined sentence mean?A.Each child got an important job.B.Each child got an interesting job.C.The perfect student got the job of everyone’s preference.D.The most responsible student got the job of least interest.小题3:What is Rita’s attitude to her father’s suggestion?A.Negative.B.Uncertain.C.Totally positive.D.Acceptive.小题4:We can infer that the man who made the declaration is a _________.A.hunterB.directorC.biologistD.principal小题5:What would be the best title for the passage?A.Never complain about life.B.Small tasks can lead to fortunes.C.Men are best known by their friends.D.Responsibility and intelligence bring good luck.
When I was a college student, I did a lot of traveling abroad. That was because a professor &&小题1:&&me to do so. She said, “Now it is the time for you to travel around the world, &&小题2:&&your knowledge through actual experiences and have fun?” I &&小题3:&&her.Since I started to work for a &&小题4:&&company, however, I have done most of my traveling through the Internet. By using the Internet, I have seen the &小题5:& of many cities on my computer screen. And I have really made business &&小题6:, too. With the help of the Internet, I have also got &&小题7:&&about food in different countries.Therefore, I was beginning to feel that actual trips were &&小题8:&&necessary when I happened to read a famous chef's (厨师) comment on the Internet. He said, “It is very difficult to have real Italian food in a foreign country, because we enjoy food and the&小题9:&&around us at the same time. So why don't you fly over to Italy and enjoy real Italian &&小题10:? “Those words reminded me of my &小题11:&advice. As information technology &&小题12:&, you might be able to do without making some real trips. But this also means that you will miss the various &&小题13:&&you can get from traveling. Today there are people who &&小题14:&&direct communication with others and spend much of their time on the Internet. It is not surprising to see a group of people&小题15:&not with each other but into their micro phones. It seems as if such people are &小题16:&by an invisible wall. They seem to be losing out on a good chance to &小题17:&&and talk with other people. I do not think that they are taking good advantage of information technology. We should use information technology as a tool to make our daily &&小题18:&&more fruitful. However, we should never let it &&小题19:&&our time for face to -face communication. Let's make use of information technology more &&小题20:&, and have great fun in experiencing the actual world.小题21:A.promisedB.allowedC.hurriedD.encouraged小题22:A.build upB.useC.practiseD.exchange小题23:A.agreed withB.learned fromC.followedD.obeyed小题24:A.carB.foodC.clothingD.machine小题25:A.lifeB.riversC.sightsD.houses小题26:A.plansB.bargainC.progressD.trips小题27:A.informationB.tasteC.cooksD.feelings小题28:A.even moreB.no longerC.muchD.actually小题29:A.peopleB.drinkC.atmosphereD.environment小题30:A.shoesB.dishesC.customersD.situations小题31:A.friend'sB.parents'C.professor'sD.boss's小题32:A.producesB.advertisesC.formsD.advances小题33:A.newsB.pleasuresC.troublesD.places小题34:A.avoidB.keepC.loseD.enjoy小题35:A.meetingB.talkingC.communicatingD.traveling小题36:A.stoppedB.metC.surroundedD.hurt小题37:A.look atB.employC.travelD.meet小题38:A.communicationB.studyC.workD.action小题39:A.spareB.increaseC.reduceD.make use of小题40:A.wiselyB.correctlyC.or lessD.slowly
完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分 30分)Fred and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year. Every year Fred would say, "Edna, I'd like to &&36&&in that airplane." And every year Edna would say, "I know Fred, but that airplane ride &&37&&ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."One year Fred and Edna went to the fair again and Fred said, "Edna, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another &&38&." Edna replied, "Fred, the airplane ride needs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."The &&39&&overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a &&40&. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay &&41&&for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't &&&42&&you, but if you say one word, it's ten dollars."Fred and Edna agreed and &&43&&they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his &&44&&over again, but still not a word.They &&45&&and the pilot turned to Fred, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you &&46&."Fred replied, "Well, I was going to say something when Edna &&47&&out of the plane, but you know ten dollars is ten dollars."小题1:A.sitB.rideC.sleepD.hide小题2:A.losesB.paysC.costsD.benefits小题3:A.jobB.unitC.familyD.chance小题4:A.pilotB.policemanC.strangerD.friend小题5:A.promiseB.planC.requestD.deal小题6:A.safeB.quietC.kindD.strong小题7:A.chargeB.punishC.carryD.want小题8:A.upB.downC.inD.out小题9:A.deedsB.tricksC.flightsD.attractions小题10:A.climbedB.flewC.landedD.stopped小题11:A.failedB.didn’tC.forgotD.moved小题12:A.walkedB.ranC.fellD.looked
Once there was a king. He had two old ministers. One was kind and the other was bad. The bad minister often said bad words about the kind minister before the king. The king was very angry.One day the king said to the bad minister , “Write two words on two pieces of paper. Write ‘live’ on one piece and ‘die’ on the other . Then put them in a jar and tell him to choose. If he takes out the paper with ‘live’ on it , I will let him go. If he takes out the paper with ‘die’ on it ,I will kill him at once.”The bad minister was quite happy. He got two pieces of paper ready. He wrote “die” on each piece of paper.The kind old man came. He knew the bad minister wanted to kill him. He also knew the words on the two pieces both “die”, but he knew what to do. Later the king had to keep his word and let the old minister go. Do you k now what the kind man do about this at that time?小题1:The king was angry with &&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.himselfB.the kind ministerC.the bad ministerD.the two ministers小题2:&&&&&&was told to write “live” and “die”.A.The kingB.The kind ministerC.The bad ministerD.The two ministers小题3:There is no “live” on both pieces of paper because &&&&&&&&&&.A.the kind minister didn’t want it.B.the bad minister couldn’t write the wordC.the king told the bad minister not to write it D.the bad minister hated the kind minister and wanted to kill him小题4:&&&&&&must be disappointed in the end .A.The kingB.The kind ministerC.The bad ministerD.All the other ministers
Dana Cummings was in his thirties before he first went surfing. But, even more interesting is that Dana Cummings chose to learn the sport after losing a leg in a car accident. Now, nine years later, he helps other disabled (伤残的) people learn how to ride the waves in AmpSurf.
On the coast of Maine, he is working with 27-year-old Matthew Fish, who is partly blind. Cummings takes hold of Fish and leads him into the ocean. The surfboard floats next to them. Fish lies on the surfboard. He tries to stand up on it. After a few attempts (尝试) he is up and riding all the way back to land. “That was exciting,” Fish says. A car accident in 2002 took Dana Cummings’ leg. He says the crash changed him more than just physically. “Losing my leg made me realize how precious (珍贵的) life is and get off the couch and start living. I do more things now than I ever did before. Next week I am going to compete in a contest in Hawaii,” Dana says. One year later Dana Cummings formed AmpSurf. AmpSurf is a group that volunteers to hold surfing classes and events for people with all kinds of disabilities. Recently, AmpSurf took its training programs to the East Coast. Eleven students attended the class in Maine. They came from all over the northeastern United States.
Dana Cummings thinks AmpSurf can change the way a disabled person thinks. “Most people with disabilities consider himself or herself unlucky and useless, but we want them to see what they can do. Who cares you lose your leg or you are blind, whatever? Have fun. Just enjoy life. Take the most advantage of it you can,” Dana says.小题1:Matthew Fish thinks learning to ride the waves is _____.A.boring B.easyC.interestingD.difficult小题2:When did Dana Cummings set up AmpSurf according to the text?A.In 2002.B.In 2003.C.In 2008.D.In 2011.小题3:According to Dana Cummings, AmpSurf can _____.A.ease the physical pain of the disabledB.help the disabled learn to get used to their life C.change the attitude of the disabled towards lifeD.make the disabled pay more attention to their disabilities小题4:What is the best title for the text?A.Dana Cummings — a great surferB.AmpSurf — a training groupC.How to learn to live with disabilitiesD.Disabled surfers ride the waves
Zach drove over to Mary’s place. She would be his wife soon. She was in China, visiting her parents. Her son Bradley hadn’t gone with her. Bradley was a junior in high school. He neither liked nor disliked Zach, even though he had known Zach for three years. Zach was still trying to get along well with Bradley.When Zach arrived, he asked if Bradley wanted to drive his car. Bradley had a driver’s license. Bradley said all right. Zach told him not to drive fast, but that he could drive anywhere he wanted. Bradley got on the road. Zach gave Bradley a few driving tips: Don’t drive next to big trucks, because you never know when they might crush(碾压) you. Don’t drive behind trucks filled with things, because you never know when something in the truck will fly out and hit your car.On their way back, Zach suggested that they stop at the golf course. He wanted to show Bradley how to play golf. Bradley wasn’t interested. He preferred his video games. But Bradley soon discovered that golf was fun! He hit a lot of balls. Zach told him that he was doing well. The next day Bradley, for the first time ever, called Zach. He had a few blisters(水疱) on his hands. Zach said that usually happened. Then Bradley asked if Zach would come next Saturday so they could take a drive and hit golf balls again. Zach said, of course, and felt happy.小题1:The best title(题目) for the text might be “________”.A.You are not my dad, but I begin to love you!B.I begin to love you, my son!C.You can do better, boy!D.Do you love me, dad?小题2:Zach let Bradley drive his car because ________.A.he wanted to teach Bradley how to driveB.he wanted to take Bradley to the golf courseC.he wanted to go to see MaryD.he wanted to get on well with Bradley小题3:At first, Bradley liked ________ better than golf.A.drivingB.video gamesC.his lessonsD.a driver’s license小题4:The next day, Bradley telephoned mainly to ________.A.ask Zach to teach him to driveB.ask Zach to see his mother MaryC.show Zach his friendlinessD.invite Zach to the golf course
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 badly的反义词 的文章

随机推荐