I'm so sorry什么意思, I love you so much中文怎么翻译求解

求好心人帮忙翻译一下谢谢_百度知道
求好心人帮忙翻译一下谢谢
i dont know if i can believe you again? i forgive you because until now i love you i cannot take outyou in my mined and in my heart your still. you know that i love you so much but the pain in my heart i cannot take out i dont know why maybe I&#39!, i know its so difficult for you to understand the english language so i understand you.again it because i dont want to make a dicision that maybe a i mistake again. you know i have some a lot of problem i think I'm so so hurting? i dont want
to force you to love me you know
i f rightendd this situation and I&#39, if i cannot think the future my children i want to make a suicidal. if i see you i remeber all what happened we both and i blame my self why i gave you my self for you it so early!!! it&#39!s your dicision if you want to cm so so tired to think what can i do!. i dont know what happen to me,it's you what is your decisiom so near to crazying if i cannot survlve this !oky i accept your apoligize ,but its too diffcoult for me to trust you
提问者采纳
不想重蹈覆辙,但是我内心的痛苦 一直无法释放!这是你的决定。你知道我现在面临一些问题好吧,为什么这么早就把我的身体给了你。我知道你很难看懂英语,我无法解脱,如果我不能挺过来,是你的决定。你知道。你一直在我心中,我早就自杀了。因为我不想再做出一个可能是错误的决定,我无法忘记你?我不想强迫你爱我,我接受你的道歉,要不是想到我的孩子的将来,也许是因为我伤得太彻底。你还要继续我们的关系,要使我们回到从前很难,但要我再信你一次实在很难。我不知道该不该再相信你,我很后悔,所以我理解你!自从这件事之后,我想我会变疯的,我是那么那么的累。你知道我这么爱你,我不知道我要做些什么?我原谅你是因为我到现在还是那么爱你,我不知道为什么。如果我再看到你 ,我都不知道我身上到底发生了什么事,我会记得我们之间所有发生的事情,我接不接受又能怎样
提问者评价
谢谢你 也谢谢楼上的那位朋友
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
好吧,我接受你的道歉,但是我再也无法相信你了,因为我不想再做出错误的决定。我很爱你,这你也知道,但是心里的痛已经深入肺腑,我不知道这是为什么,也许是伤的太深了吧。一见到你我就会想起所有我们一起的点点滴滴,怪只怪我自己为什么要这么早就把自己托付给你。我知道对你来说看懂这篇英文很难,所以我能理解。我们是否还要继续这完全取决于你,我不想强迫你来爱我。你应该知道结束这种状况是否正确,我已经累了,不知道还能做什么。如果看不到未来和孩子,那么我宁愿自杀。我不确定是否能再相信你,如果这是你的决定我不知道除了接受还能有什么?我原谅你,因为直到现在我仍无法将你忘怀。我想你应该知道太多的问题困扰着我,如果不能从中逃脱我怀疑自己是否会疯掉。我不知道这之后自己到底是怎么了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:You know I love you so much.翻译为中文,
你知道我是多么爱你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你知道我是如此的爱你。
你知道我是多么爱你
你是知道我很爱你的。
你知道,我是那么的爱你!
你知道我很爱你
你知道我爱你这么深
扫描下载二维码麻烦帮我翻译一下,中文翻译英文_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译一下,中文翻译英文
我就是吃醋,但是他好像不是很喜欢似的,但是女生还是很努力的画,我不是玩具可以让你喜欢就玩玩。7月9日
晴天今天是我生日,男生经常忽略女生,女生约了男生出来告白,只是为了说晚安。女生很在意男生对她的看法,为什么可以这样对我,我还没有让他喜欢我,很激动地拿给男生看,很有魅力。那个男生长得很帅,身体明明就差,那天女生一直很期待男生会跟她说生日快乐。但是男生没有了女生的日子,但你没开机,但是我很努力的画了,还不好好吃饭。原来女生一直有写日记的习惯。你究竟有没有在乎过我、这个病是我爸爸遗传给我的,只有我一个人在说。5月18日 晴他又没有好好吃饭了, 但是一路上,男生老是很引人注目。女生在交往的第一天的时候, 女生很吃醋。在那天。我真不了解你,我不能再跟他在一起了。在这段日子?男生坐在公园,我要努力让他喜欢我才行,你老是这样把我忽略,送了一只给他,一直叫你吃饭。女生每天都问男生有没有好好吃饭。12月14日 多云 今天跟他说了分手了。真开心,去留长发。10月27日
终于打工完了,但是男生忘记了, 虽然不是画得很好,好想回到你身边。已经到了末期了,每天记着他跟她发生的事,才发现自己喜欢女生了,男生跟女生说分手了。我每天每天一直拿著手机。男生走到了公园, 女生突然说要分手,男生也答应了,慢慢翻开看,也不跟我说声生日快乐。女生每一晚都打电话给男生,她为了让男生喜欢自己,男生觉得失去什么似的,眼泪掉到地上的同时,坐了下来,我回到家后哭了几天,每天每天一直打你手机,画了一副他们两人的画。女生存钱买生日礼物给男生,他老是不说话,女生哭了一天,其实女孩一直注意男生很久了,我
我好想你。女生跟男生出去玩时,一起出去逛街,遇到什么事都不放弃,虽然不是很好看,因为男生经常不按时吃饭, 说因为他跟她不适合。有一次,这天,怎么连我生日。加油,女生很紧张地终于说出告白了,女生每天缠着男生,为什么是我得这个病,所以一直有很多女生的喜欢,眼泪流了下来。还是要每天看著他吃饭才行,女生知道男生根本没有喜欢过她。过了一段日子,女生突然没缠着男生了。男生去了女生的家,今天终于成功了。我很开心带著画去他家给他看。 我暗恋他很久了, 然后去找女生,在街上有好多女生一直看著他。为了我的成功。但女生一直哭着挽留,不喜欢就让你扔到一边去, 紧紧抱著日记,女生的妈妈只是给了女生的日记男生,我爱你寒冷的冬天。女生生日的时候。2月3日
晴天今天我们出去玩,是一个平凡的女孩子,如果你有紧张我,但男生只是随便看了几眼,是一个很活泼的女生,但是这个生日是我过得最不开心的一个,好想一直烦著你。女生画完以后,你爱我吗,我画了一副我们的画,他从来不当感情是一回事,终于鼓起勇气告白,但是我还没有听到你说你也爱我。那个女生。12月28日
晴天今天好开心,最后还是挽留到了,但是怎么都找不到。没错,是一对情侣手表,我用打工的钱买了一对情侣手表,好想回到以前,每次都生气拉著男生离开她们。但是他的性格很冷酷,但她怎么样都不放弃,其他的女生一直看那男生。我好不舍得你,我不要这样就离开,女生要男生一直带著,好想永远跟你在一起,不一样的是,天下起雪来了,我的心好痛,一直傻傻的等你电话,很内向, 去学化妆,真是气死我了, 他终于答应我开始交往了,因为前几天医生说我活不久了。男生意外的答应了。跟当初表白的时候一样,男生现在说的是
我也爱你,女生跟自己说要跟努力让男生喜欢上自己,感觉最近他好像有点喜欢我了,那时候正下着雪
【我知道这很多,但是希望不要用翻译器翻译】因为好多都是错的、拜托大家勒、
提问者采纳
I couldn’t be with him anymore.The boy went to the girl’s home, in the end, I was the only one talking,There was one time, though he has a weak body.9th of july, sat down, but the boy forgot.That day. After she finished, I drew a picture of us, she grew her hair!14th of December. Like the day of their confession, she finally had the courage to confess, but the boy took a look at it.28th of December, that’s all, the girl asked the boy to keep wearing it, but she wouldn’t give up in the world, attractive, but I haven’t heard you say you love me too, a girl asked a boy out for confession, sunnyToday we went out, and throw away as you wish, why do you treat me like this, my heart aches, the girl tried hard to draw, I love you too, on the street a lot of girls were looking at him, the girl drew their portraits, shopping together with you, she took the boy and left there.Every night the girl calls the boy, the girl wouldn’t leave the boy alone, sunnyHe didn’t eat well again, but on the way he didn’t talk much, the girl’s mother gave him the girl’s diary to the boy. I brought it happily to him.Every day the girl asked if the boy ate well, and gave him one, but he didn’t seem to like it, tears streaming down, learned how to makeup. And surprisingly the boy agreed. Everyday I wait for your call by my phone, and read slowly, keep annoying you. He went to find the girl.3rd of February.27th of OctoberI finished my part-time job, he finally agreed to go out with me, she bought the boy a birthday presentit was a pair of couple’s watch?The boy sat by the park, I used up all my salary to buy a couple’s watch.After a while. For my success, cloudyToday I broke up with him, but why it’s me who has this disease, he found out he liked the girl after all., every time, but what’s different was, the boy agreed, writing down things between him and her, in fact, ordinary girl. I must see him to eat every day, how can you not say happy birthday to me on my birthday, sunnyToday I’m so happy, the girl nervously confessed, I don’t want to leave like thisIt was a snowy, he caught the attention of other girls, the whole day she was expecting the boy to say happy birthday to her. That day, the girl knew the boy didn’t like her at all, I must work hard for him to like me, she suddenly wanted to break up, because the boy doesn’t eat on time, the boy broke up with the girl, I haven’t made you like me yet.The girl cared a lot about the boy’s opinion on her, just to say good night.The first day they went out, holding the diary tightly, I miss you so much.With the money she saved. That’s right. I don’t understand you, because a few days ago the doctor said I won’t live for much longer. I don’t want to leave you.On the girl’s birthday, I.She was a lively. It’s my terminal state, I am not the toy that you can play with, do you love me. That boy was handsome, because he and she wasn’t right for each other. But the girl cried and tried to persuade him otherwise. In fact the girl had a habit of keeping diaries, but today your cell phone was power off, when I went home I cried for a few days, but didn’t succeed, cold winter, and today I finally succeeded. You don’t care about me after all, but it was the most unhappy birthday of all, now it was the boy who said. Come on, he still doesn’t eat well, every day I called you, but you ignore me always.At that time, I want to be with you forever, but I tried hard, she doesn’t give up at anything, keep asking you to eat, the girl cried a whole day, introverted, she showed it to him excitedly, sunnyToday’s my birthday.The boy walked to a park. I’m so happy. I liked him secretly for a while, to make him like her, I feel he is starting to like me recently, it wasn’t pretty, and the boy constantly ignored the girl, it started snowing.When the girl went out with the boy, the girl stopped nagging.18th of may, so a lot of girls likes him, I’m jealous, she was successful, and fell on the floor, the girl has noticed the boy for a long time, if you cared about me, I want to go back in time.But days without the girl made the boy feel like something was missing, he never considered relationship as something important, the girl told herself that she would make the boy like her, it’s an inherent disease from my father’s side, though it wasn’t a good picture. But his character is cruel, the girl was jealous, back to you, I love you, I’m so pissed
提问者评价
十万分感谢,其实这个爱情小说是我自己刚刚用1个小时写出来的,但是逼于无奈要写英文,真的很谢谢
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Cold winter, when being under the snow, girls about the boys out of confession, in fact, has been attention to girls and boys for a long time, and this day proved willing to confession.
That girl is a very lively girl, is an ordinary girl, do not give up anything encountered. That boys Changdehenshuai, very attractive, it has been a lot of girls like it. But his character is very cold, very introverted, he was never inappropriate feelings is one thing.
On that day, girls with great anxiety, was finally out of the confession. Boys unexpected agreed.
Girls in the first day of interaction, when both of them drew a painting, although not draw very we...
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁经典英语台词中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
经典英语台词中文翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&经​典​英​语​台​词​中​文​翻​译
大小:122.16KB