扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语“look”的名词,动词用法,以及短语
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
have a good look at 好好看看…… look around 四下张望 look ahead 向前看 look back 回头看、回顾 look right/left 向右看/左看 look well 看起来健康 look ill 看上去有病 in good looks 气色好 look down on(upon) 看不起、经视 look over 检查 look like 看起来像 look out 向外望、当心 look up 向上看、查(字典) look down 往下看 look up and down 上下打量 look into 往里看 look for 寻找 look after 照看、照顾 1) 环顾四周.如:The man kept looking about. 这个人不停地环顾四周.(2) 随便看,到处看.如:A:What can I do for you, madam? 夫人,想买什么吗? B:No, I’m just looking around. 不是,只是随便看看.(3) 到处寻找.如:I’m looking about for a house. 我在找一座房子.(4) 仔细考虑.如:Look about carefully before making the decision. 先仔细考虑,然后再作决定.2. look after 照顾,照料,关心.如:I can look after myself. 我能照顾自己.Who is looking after the luggage? 谁在照看行李? 3. look at (1) 看……,注视…….如:He looked at me and smiled. 他望着我笑了.Look at him jump [jumping]. 请看他跳.(2) 看待.如:That’s the way I look at it. 我就是那样看待它的.(3) 考虑(多用于含有否定意义的句子).如:They refused to look at my suggestion. 他们拒不考虑我的建议.(4) 检查.如:He came to look at the drainage. 他是来检查排水设备的.4. look back (1) 回顾,回想.如:I still shudder when I look back on the past. 想起过去,我仍然不寒而栗.(2) 停滞,畏缩,倒退(通常用于否定句).如:From this time on, he never looked back. 从此以后,他便不断进步.5. look down on [upon] 看不起,瞧不起.如:You shouldn’t look down upon the poor. 你不应该瞧不起穷人.She likes tennis, but looks down on football. 她喜欢网球,但轻视足球.6. look for (1) 寻找.如:I’ve looked for it everywhere. 我到处找过它了.You are looking for trouble. 你是在自找麻烦(2) 期待,指望.如:We shall be looking for an improvement in your work this term. 我们期待你这学期学习进步.It’s too soon yet to look for results. 现在就指望有结果,未免为时过早.7. look forward to 期待,盼望.如:We’re looking forward to hearing from you. 我们盼望收到你的来信.The children are looking forward to your visit. 孩子们都盼望着你的到来.注:该结构中的 to 是介词,不是不定式符号,所以其后接动词时要用动名词,而不用动词原形.8. look in (顺便)来访.如:Why don’t you look in (on) me next time you’re in town? 你下次进城来顺便来串串门好吗? I may look in at the party on my way home. 我回家时可能顺便到聚会处去看看.9. look into 调查,研究,了解.如:We’ll look into that right away. 我们会马上调查此事.The police are looking into the cause of the accident. 警方正调查事故原因.10. look like(1) 看起来象.如:He looks like your brother. 他看上去象你哥哥.What does he look like? 他长相如何? He looks like an honest man. 看来他象个老实人.(2) 好象要,似乎要.如:It looks like rain [raining]. 好象要下雨了.He looks like winning. 好象他要赢了.11. look on(1) 旁观.如:No, I’ I’m just looking on. 不,我不打,我只是看看.(2) 看(待)(尤指带有某种目光或情绪等).如:She was looked on with distrust. 人家对她总是不信任.(3) 看作,当作(与 as 连用).如:He looks on me as his best friend. 他把我当作最好的朋友.We looked on this as useless. 我们认为这个东西毫无用处.12. look out(1) 向外看.如:Don’t look out of the window. 别往窗外看.He stood at the window and looked out (at the view). 他站在窗前向外望(观看景色).(2) 注意,当心,小心.如:Look out. There’s a car coming! 当心!汽车来了!If you don’t look out, you’ll hurt yourself. 你若不当心,你会受伤的.(3) 找出,挑选出.如:We looked out his address in, the telephone directory. 我们在电话簿里查到了他的地址.13. look over 审阅,翻阅,打量,检查.如:Would you mind looking over my exercises? 请你帮我看一下我的练习好吗? He looked her over and nodded lightly. 他上下打量她,然后微微点了点头.(14. look through 翻阅,浏览.如:Before the meeting he looked through the reports. 开会前他把报告看了一遍.Look through your notes before the examination. 考试前翻翻你的笔记.15. look to 注意,负责.如:The country must look to its defences. 这个国家必须加强防务.Look to it that this doesn’t happen again. 注意不要让这事再发生.16. look up (1) 查阅,查找.如:Look up this word in the dictionary. 这个词查查词典吧.(2) 看望,拜访,找(人).如:I want to look up an old friend. 我想去看一位朋友.(3) 好转.如:Things are looking up. 情况在好转17. look up to 尊敬.如:I look up to my parents. 我尊敬父母.He is good teacher. We’ve always look up to him. 他是位好老师,我们一向尊重他.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
及物动词 vt. & 不及物动词 vi.
* 1.看, 瞧
Look whether the postman has been yet.
去看看邮递员来过没有。不及物动词 vi.
* 1.面向, 朝向
The house looks south.
这栋房子面朝南。
Look whether the postman has been yet.
去看看邮递员来过没有。 vi.
面向, 朝向
The house looks south.
这栋房子面朝南。
The offices look onto a park.
这几家办公室面对...
扫描下载二维码gather的用法
还没登录呢,想跟着闫玉玲老师学习?赶快 吧~
精彩微课~想跟着闫玉玲老师学习?
Unit 1 Festivals around the world
Unit 2 Healthy eating
Unit 3 The Million Pound Bank Note
Unit 4 Astronomy:the science of the stars
Unit 5 Canada-"The True North"
使用微信“扫一扫”打开网页后点击屏幕右上角分享按钮
“扫一扫”
下载天天象上
还没有账号?
还没有帐号?昂立老师教你英语每日一句:Look out!_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
昂立老师教你英语每日一句:Look out!
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
look的用法求look的所有短语和用法.
frset00EF2
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
动词.现将其用法归纳如下:1.用作不及物动词,意为“看,望,瞧”.1)单独使用时,后不跟介词.如:I looked but saw nothing.我看了,但什么也没看见.Look!Here comes the bus.瞧!汽车来了.Look before you leap.三思而后行.2)和at连用.如:The teacher is looking seriously at us.老师正严肃地看着我们.Look at these pictures.How beautiful they are!看这些画,它们是多么漂亮啊!3)和其它某些介词或副词连用:(1) look after 照看,照料.如:He is old enough to look after himself.他年龄足够大,能照看自己.(2) look for 寻找.如:I looked for you just now,but I didn’t find you.刚才我到处找你,但没有找到.(3) look around 四下环顾;到处寻找.如:He looked around but he saw nobody.他四下环顾,但什么人也没看到.(4) look back on回想,回顾.如:They often look back on the days they spent together.他们常回顾他们在一起度过的日子.(5) look down on看不起.如:Don’t look down on others.不要看不起别人.(6) look forward to 盼望.如:We are looking forward to seeing you again.我们盼望再见到你.(7) look into朝……里面看.如:He looked into the box,but he saw nothing.他朝箱子里面看了看,但没看到什么.(8) look on...as把某人看作.如:We look on him as our friends.我们把他看作我们的朋友.(9) look out当心.如:Look out!Don’t hit the tree.当心!不要撞了树.(10) look over仔细检查;翻阅.如:The doctor is looking him over.医生正在给他做仔细检查.(11) look through浏览;仔细检查;看穿.如:I have looked it through.我已把它仔细地看了一遍.(12) look up抬头看;查;找出.如:He looked up and smiled at me.他抬起头,对我笑了笑.If there are words you don’t understand,look them up in the dictionary.如果你有不认识的单词可以查词典.2.用作连系动词,意为“看起来”.1)后跟形容词.如:You look well/fine/healthy.你看起来很健康.The teacher looks happy.老师看上去很高兴.She looks pale.她面色苍白.2)后跟过去分词.如:Y you’d better have a rest.你看上去很累,你最好休息一下.3)后跟名词.如:He looks a nice,honest man.他看上去是个诚实的好人.4) 后跟介词短语等.如:He looks in good health.他看来十分健康.3.用作及物动词,意为“看,瞧,打量”等.如:He is looking me up and down.他上下打量着我.---------------------------- look [luk] v.看,望,注视;显得 n.看,望;外表,脸色 举例:vi.1.看[(+at)] These flowers are good to look at.这些花很好看.What are you looking at?你在看什么?2.注意,留神 If you look deeper,you'll see the difference between them.如果你更留心一点,你就会看出它们之间的差别了.3.好像;看起来[L] She looks happy.她看上去很幸福.4.朝着,面向[Q] My house looks on the sea.我的房子朝向大海.vt.1.(常用于祈使句)留心,注意[+wh-] Please look what time the plane takes off.请留心飞机起飞时间.2.看起来相称 She doesn't look her age.她看起来不像是她那样年龄的人.3.【口】想,期待[Y][+to-v] I am looking to be with you soon.我希望不久能和你在一起.4.用眼色(或脸色)表示出 He said nothing,but looked his disappointment.他什么也没有说,但眼神里露出了失望.5.调查,查明[+wh-v] n.[C] 1.看;瞥[S1][(+at)] Kris took another look at herself in the glass.克蕾丝又对着镜子照了照自己.2.脸色;眼神;表情[S1] The boss had a happy look on his face.老板脸上挂着高兴的神色.3.外表,样子[the S] He has the look of a winner.他有一付胜利者的样子.4.面容;美貌[P] She has lost her good looks.她已失去了她的美貌 -------------------- “look”在英汉词典中的解释(来源:百度词典):look KK:[] DJ:[] vi.1.看[(+at)] 2.注意,留神 3.好像;看起来[L] 4.朝着,面向[Q] vt.1.(常用于祈使句)留心,注意[+wh-] 2.看起来相称 3.【口】想,期待[Y][+to-v] 4.用眼色(或脸色)表示出 5.调查,查明[+wh-v] n.[C] 1.看;瞥[S1][(+at)] 2.脸色;眼神;表情[S1] 3.外表,样子[the S] 4.面容;美貌[P]
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码look在口语中的用法
精彩微课~想跟着姬娜老师学习?名师吧~
还没登录呢,想跟着姬娜老师学习?赶快 吧~
精彩微课~想跟着姬娜老师学习?
精品微课(词汇、句型、语法、写作)
Vocabulary 词汇积累
Grammar 语法
Sentence Structure 句型讲解
Reading Comprehension 阅读理解
Writing 写作