其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的朋友叫哈维 中文字幕电影下载 又叫迷离世界 Harvey 急 我们上的英文课是说这部电影 但我又看不懂没字_百度知道
我的朋友叫哈维 中文字幕电影下载 又叫迷离世界 Harvey 急 我们上的英文课是说这部电影 但我又看不懂没字
提问者采纳
/subject/discussion//" target="_blank">http://movie://movie.douban:<a href="httpTLF版本网盘下载.com/subject/discussion//115网盘速度很快
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
风行就有 中英文字幕
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:你好,我的朋友。有时候,我看到英语的句子,我感觉很抽像,始终还是很生疏。但是我会努力学好的,英语对我的事业很重要,所以我要学好英语。因为,英语是一种很简单的语言。是什么意思?
你好,我的朋友。有时候,我看到英语的句子,我感觉很抽像,始终还是很生疏。但是我会努力学好的,英语对我的事业很重要,所以我要学好英语。因为,英语是一种很简单的语言。
问题补充:
Hello, my friend. Sometimes, I see the English sentence, I feel very abstract, and it is still very rusty. But I will work hard to learn English for my career is very important, so I want to learn English. Because English is a very simple language.
Hello, my friend. Sometimes, I can see that the English sentence, I feel like that is always a draw or a very unfamiliar. But I will try to learn English, I was the cause is very important, so I want to learn English. Because English is a very simple language.
You are good, friend of mine.Sometimes, I saw English the sentence, I felt very abstractly, throughout is very unfamiliar.But I can learn diligently, English is very important to my enterprise, therefore I must learn English.Because, English is one very simple language.
Hello, my friend. Sometimes I see English sentences, and I felt like pulling, it is still very rusty. But I'll try to learn English is important for my career, so I'm going to learn English. Because English is a very simple language.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译今天一早我的朋友给我发的短信.可我不懂英文..I`m in hot situation,and mull it over a lot,i`m not loser!when i found yo at the familyland,amazin‘,i mean u never know how nice u 2 be honestly,even though lots of guys they r makin‘ a line to chase ya,i know that,so do u mind,if i`m bein‘one of them?
我现在很困扰,并且考虑了很多.当我发现你在familyland,很惊讶.我是说你一定不知道你是多么的好.真诚地说,尽管很多人排着队在追求你,我知道的,但是你是不是介意我也成为他们中的一员(这是情书吧)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文 介绍我的朋友RT,不得少于80个单词.也要给我翻译,朋友名字叫做Frank 他的特长是跑步、英语
My friendI have a lot of friends,but I have only a few good friends.One of them is my best friend.We are both twelve years old.He is fat and tall.He likes to eat oranges and meat.He is very straight and generous.We always help each other.He is a nice boy and his math is very good.He likes to play football and basketball.I enjoy playing with him because I can learn a lot from him.He can always come up with smart answers to those difficult questions.We usually play together after school in the afternoon.He is very funny and sometimes he tells me some interesting stories but sometimes he sets me up.After all we get a long well.But sometimes we fight each other.His goal is to be a math teacher.He lives in LinShan and I live in Xiangshan.But we are good friends.Today I want to tell you something about my classmate.He is a boy of l7 years old.He is tall and strong.He likes reading books very much.He likes sports,such as skating and playing basketball.Sometimes when he if free,he enjoys listening to music.He is kind.I am not good at math and he often helps me with my math.I want to say :"Thank you so much ." I am quite happy that I have such a good friend.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你朋友叫什么得说吧!
is a nice boy.He is my good friend and we often play with each other. He is 13 years old. We're the same age. He likes drawing. I like drawing, too. He draws beautifully. We often draw togeth...
MyfriengFrank,heisgoodatrunningandEnglish
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的朋友英文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐