请帮我查一下关于微店的作文题目妈妈谢谢你作文

高分-请帮我翻译一下,谢谢。_百度知道
高分-请帮我翻译一下,谢谢。
今作文考题:题目:假李强名即毕业请申请北文公司今《青报》刊登助理编辑职给事部经理张先写封信信内容包括:1.写信目2.喜欢份工作原3.自优势
面内容我用文写请帮我翻译谢谢张经理:我叫李强名即毕业我今看贵公司《青报》招聘助理编辑职我喜欢工作非希望能同事我直喜欢看报纸说周刊等非羡慕事编辑我非喜欢编辑工作梦想着自能报社或版社工作我校候负责校刊经编辑工作并且由我编辑版校刊获广师致评获校颁发等奖我想贵司助理编辑职我定能够做希望能够给面试机期待复 李强20141月11
提问者采纳
Dear Mr. Zhang,my name is LiQiang. I am a graduating student college student. I have seen the ad from your company of hiring an Editorial assistant in China Youth Daily. I like this position so much, and hope can be your colleague. Reading newspapers, novels and weekly magazines is my favorite thing. I admire the people who work as an enditor, and I dream of working in a newspaper office or a press, too. I used to in charge of the Editing work at college and I got a high praise from teachers and students. What's more, I also got the first price from school. However, I'm pretty sure that I can do a good job in your company, and I hope you giving me a chance of interview.Eager for your reply.Liqiang 1/11/2014谢谢采纳~
提问者评价
谢谢了,你翻译的很好。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Manager zhang hello:
My name is li qiang, a graduating college students. Today I see your company in the position of assistant editor advertised in the China youth daily, I like this job, very hope to become your colleague.
I've always liked to read newspaper, novel, magazine, etc., very envy those who are engaged in editing. I really like the editing work, dream of oneself also can work in a newspaper or press.
Because when I was in school is responsible for the editing work of our college journal, and editing the school magazine, published by me won the praise of the broad masses of teachers and students, also won the school awarded the first priz...
Manager Zhang Hello: my name is Li Qiang, is a graduate of College students. I see your company assistant in China &Youth Daily& editorial office today, I like this job, so I hope I can become your colleagues. I always like to read newspapers, novels, weekly, very envious of people engaged in editing. I like editing work, his dream to work in the newspaper or the press. Because of the editing work when I was in school on school, and I edited and published the magazine was the majority of students and teachers alike, also won first prize awarded by the school. I want to edit your assistant I can do well, hope to be able to give an interview. Looking for...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁可以给我详细的解释一下什么叫微店吗,谢谢_百度知道
谁可以给我详细的解释一下什么叫微店吗,谢谢
提问者采纳
就是微信开店 明白意思吗?
不懂,就是要详细一点
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
面朝大海,春暖花开,如今已是阳春三月,这场雪,掩埋了多少痴情不惘,封尘了多少情丝豆蔻。然,清风萧瑟中的我,独伫于双生河畔,看人世繁华,跃然于眼,彼岸花开成海,此处荒草不生。    浮生若梦,流年光影,回首爱恨终别离,细数一段时光的掌纹,回忆一场逝去的风华,远方那个让我牵挂的人,正如这岁月,悄然无声的从指间流淌着,一去不复返。
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
没必要了解
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学生开微店调查报告
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学生开微店调查报告
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口开微店如何找供应商_列表网问答
开微店如何找供应商
开微店如何找供应商
『开微店如何找供应商』相关搜索
(C) 列表网&京ICP证100421号&京ICP备号-1&琼公网安备08

我要回帖

更多关于 妈妈谢谢你作文 的文章

随机推荐