用英文造5个句子,每个句子中的单词首三个字母的单词都是e

g a o f e n g为首字母的英语句子,不要打乱顺序
Girls always offer fantastic entertainment n' gaiety.女人经常会给予精彩的娱乐和欢乐.Going after office females ensures no guarantee.追求白领女性不能保证成功.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Grass is our friend.
And we should protect them. One not two.Four not five.Even six is not seven.None of the number is fit us.Great for our!
1.Grapes is
fruit.......
扫描下载二维码用五个英文单词造一个或几个句子用以下五个单词造一个或几个句子,顺便把中文意思对应着写下来,要求语句通顺,意思连贯,句子正确 1:beautiful 2:safe 3:delicious 4:convenient 5:fascinating我的意思是把造的句的中文意思对着写下来,而且没有让你们写英文作文
爱默恨1H盹l
美丽的,安全的,美味的,方便的,迷人的she is beautiful.you are safe with me.the meal is quite delicious.it is convenient to get to the police office.the view of the lake is facinanting.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There is a safe, beautiful place, have very fascinating history and delicious food, the traffic is very convenient 那里是一个安全,漂亮的地方,有非常迷人的历史和美味的食物,交通也很方便
as beautiful as a flower.你美得像一朵花儿。2 You are safe now.你现在安全了。3 The food my mother cooks is always delicious.我妈妈做的吃的总是很美味。
1.You are beautiful.(你很漂亮)2.You are safe with me.(你跟我在一起很安全)3.I think junk food is delicious.(我认为垃圾食品很美味)
扫描下载二维码英文造句造一个美好的句子
由5个单词组成
每个单词的头个字母分别是s e v e n(要按顺序)
She earns very elegant names.她赢得了一些非常优雅的名字.这题挺有意思,待我再想想看.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She Ever Visited Employees Naturally.
She enjoys very enlightening novels.她喜欢读很有启发性的小说。
save ever very enjoy now
She enjoys visiting entertainment nightclub. She enjoys various entertainment nightclub. She ever visited entertainment nightclub. She ever visited English nightclub. She enjoyed visiting English nightclub. She enjoys varous English nightlife.......
encirclesSilence
earns明天继续想
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 五个字母的单词 的文章

随机推荐