你可能喜欢关于青春的演讲稿―3分钟英语演讲_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于青春的演讲稿―3分钟英语演讲
上传于||文档简介
&&关​于​青​春​的​演​讲​稿​―分​钟​英​语​演​讲
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢我们学校有个英语演讲比赛,需要两三分钟左右的稿子,无奈我词穷不是很会写,求学霸帮忙写一下。也可以上网截范文,虽然我看了很多,如果可以请帮我把翻译附上,可以吗,嘛,不附上也没关系。。总之我需要一些范文或者你们自己写的,我需要参考,谢谢你们!文章内容要与友谊,友情相关。谢谢你们!
蛋蛋君临。
.Σ(|||▽||| )马上发给你,等下哈好的,谢谢!我会根据你们发给我的进行比较然后给财富值A life without a friend is a life without a sun. Friendship is one of the most important things in everyone's life.
Friends are who changes your li...
马上发给你,等下哈
好的,谢谢!我会根据你们发给我的进行比较然后给财富值
A life without a friend is a life without a sun. Friendship is one of the most important things in everyone's life.
Friends are who changes your life just by being a part of it, who makes you believe that there really is good in the world, who convinces you that there really is an unlock door just waiting for you to open it.
When you’re down, friends lift you up. When you lose your way, friends guide you and cheer you on.
So cherish your friend,
Do not save your loving speeches, for your friends till they are dead
Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
那个。。你是自己写的还是百度的?
嗯。。可以要多几篇吗
没有了,大多都一样
我在犹豫,我在等二楼或者三楼给的,再等等
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
大概多久。?你看了百度的?已经看过了一些,不过你也可以发,万一我没看过。。我这里只为你写了点 How to make friends 希望对你有帮助
Everyoneneedsfriends.Afriendcangiveushelpandteachussomanythingsthatyoudontknow.Sohowcanwemakefriends?
First,tomakefriends,wem...
已经看过了一些,不过你也可以发,万一我没看过。。
我这里只为你写了点 How to make friends 希望对你有帮助
Everyoneneedsfriends.Afriendcangiveushelpandteachussomanythingsthatyoudontknow.Sohowcanwemakefriends?
First,tomakefriends,wemustbefriendlytoothers.Thinkmoreofothersthanofourselves
Second,Weshouldcommunicatewithourfriends.soweshouldbehonesttoourfriends.donttellalietofriends.
Whatsmore,neverleaveourfriendwhenheisintrouble.Whenyourfriendisillatschool,youshouldtakecareofhimorher.Whenyourfrienddoesn’tknowtheanswertoaquestion,youshouldtellhimorher,andhelpeachother.
Ifwecandothis,Ibelievewewillhavealotofgoodfriends.
其实稿子不是重点,重要的还要看你的表现,太久没写这种了,时间又有点紧,我这里有些不太好,你要自己改改
好好表现,老师挺你!
好像单词都没有分开的样子
太紧了,你看得懂吧
那个,老师你可以多发几篇吗
我这里只为你写了点 How to make friends 希望对你有帮助
Everyone needs friends.A friend can give us help and teach us somthing that you dont know. So how can we make friends?
First,to make friends,we must be friendly to others.Think more of others than of ourselves
Second,We should communicate with our friends.so we should be honest to our friends. dont tell a lie to friends.
Whats more,never leave our friend when he is in trouble.When your friend is ill at school, you should take care of him or her.When your friend doesn’t know the answer to a question,you should tell him orher,and help each other.
If we can do this,I believe we will have a lot of good friends.
其实稿子不是重点,重要的还要看你的表现,太久没写这种了,时间又有点紧,我这里有些不太好,你要自己改改
好好表现,哥们挺你!
这篇好像是怎么交朋友的
有没有关于友谊的
Friendship
Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of life.
As students, we could share more time with our friends. The friendship in our young hearts is pure, fresh and simple. I often feel very lucky to have a lot of good friends. Especially when I had Justin as one of my best friends. Justin was my English teacher from the USA. I met him in 1996 when I was a student who could only speak very little English. Justin was a vivid young man with a bright smile on his face, and he always had his special way to make the class active and attractive. He taught us English by telling stories, playing games, singing songs, and even dancing. I could still remember very clearly that one afternoon when we fin-ished our class, we went to some other classes to sing songs for them, just like what people do in the states on Christmas Eve. It was so interesting and unforgettable. Justin was an excellent teacher, because he taught us not only how to study English well, but also the way to find out the beauty of the world and the way to be angels to others lives. I know there was friendship and pure love in our hearts. Facing this valuable emotion neither nationality nor age was important, the real importance lay in faith, under-standing, and care. Justin is the best friend I have ever had, and I know I will cherish those days of staying together with him as the best part of my memory.
Friendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink.
However, in this fast-developing modern society, the reality is not that. More and more people forget to enjoy the beauty of life and -the beauty of friendship. They work hard in order to gain a higher position, in the society and to earn more money for their work. Of course, we dont deny that it is important to find a bet-ter place in our lives, but we wish more and more people could pay a little more attention to themselves and their friends. All of us have to spare some time for personal lives. We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love. When staying with our
老师可以麻烦你一件事吗
大概内容帮我翻译一遍可以吗
就是说友谊在我们的生活中很重要
有人给我照相然后发了书页版的。。
那采纳吧,你不懂的句子我帮你翻译
好~谢谢老师
ヽ(爱??‘爱)ノ
那老师,我可能会麻烦你一段时间
因为快要演讲了,我想为我们班争光ヽ(爱??‘爱)ノ
所以可能会麻烦你一段时间
嗯嗯,谢谢老师~☆
我给帮个忙好吗?好,大概要多久呢昂?什么忙?先采纳我,我一定给我不想被别人拿去。。这个不行。一定给亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。先帮我下嘛我要根据你们给我的答案进行比较再给。。不然这样对别人太不公平了我正在找抱歉。。嗯我的一定可以我有演讲这个过一时没找到先帮我个忙好吗?Σ(|||▽||| )可是别人。。。也。。这样吧,我财富值也没用,我再提问一个问...
好,大概要多久呢
先采纳我,我一定给
我不想被别人拿去
。。这个不行。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
先帮我下嘛
我要根据你们给我的答案进行比较再给。。不然这样对别人太不公平了
我的一定可以
我有演讲这个过
一时没找到
先帮我个忙好吗?
Σ(|||▽||| )可是别人。。。也。。这样吧,我财富值也没用,我再提问一个问题,你过来回答,我全给你吧
在高一英语区
这个先帮我个忙采纳下吧!
我急需要财富
这个不行,这个我要给别人了,我已经给了你五十六了。。
可以在给我一次吗?以后有不会的都来问我
。。。。不行啊。。
交个朋友吧!
我急要财富,嗯哼~
对不起。。这个真不行
我一点给你
我有10几篇
Σ(|||▽||| )
可以先给我吗。。Σ(|||▽||| )
东西太多了
先帮我个忙吧!
我真的在帮你啊
找到一定给你
我现在急需财富
…可是我也很急
很快就要演讲了,
我还要背稿
30小时之内给你
先帮我个忙吧!
。。等给了再说吧。。
我现在急用啊
我很坚定。。不用说了。。我已经白送了你五十六了。。
我也急用稿子
我一定给你啊
可是楼上的两位已经给我稿子了
我第一名的稿子
有一个是老师。。
我更希望你发稿子给我再来要求我给你。。
给他们感谢吧!
我真的有啊
不用了。。我打算给中间的那个老师了。。
帮我个忙吧!
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
你在提一个好吗?
。。我已经没有多少财富值了
我以后还你好吗?
不用还。。
我是真的没有多少财富值了。。我留着还要提问的
你有什么急用,可以说说吗
38分钟之内还你
。。。我想问你有什么急用。。
我要充话费
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求三分钟英语演讲需要一份三分钟的英语演讲稿,篇幅不要太长,难度不要太大,不高于高一的英语水平。主题不限,若实在想不出,可写关于许巍的。谢谢
3分钟英语演讲稿:reading booksOne of the most popular hobbies among people is reading books. More and more people spend their spare time in reading the books they are interested in. There are so many boo...
这个就是 Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean. Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads. Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts. Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to ha...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 两学一做演讲比赛稿子 的文章

随机推荐