graph is unavailable.
Personal Zone
Misc. Zone
Newest Deviations
No deviations yet
Favourites
No Favourites yet.
No watchers yet.
Share a Status Update with your watchers!
No journal entries yet.
Add a Comment:Does America Deserve It
Does America deserve what it gets, concerning desasters, and evil doings from terroist and others outside of America? Why do you think that? And, is it a sin to want something evil to happen to America?Join Our
and Take The &---Lupe2618 on 4/28/06 &&&&&
The answer is you should never wish evil on someone.
I see what you.
The question has been asked about why humans deserve to live. We do evil things, murder, and etc... but there is still good in some of us.
When God created human he knew we would turn on him.
When we made man made devices somehow we knew those things we made would turn against us. We still use those deviced for good.
That is why God made us.
He shows us lessons. We learn.
So Say We All.
--- on 2/28/08
It is a sin to wish evil upon anyone - person or nation.
We are to pray even for our enemies.
God is NO respector of persons and loves America no more or less than any other country or people.
It is His earnest desire that ALL should come to a saving knowledge of Him as Lord.
If we do not have the same attitude, we are not walking in step with the Spirit.
Better examine your heart!
--- on 2/28/08
America deserves the best in God's eyes.After all, God is Goo...d.Whatever evil happens to us is because of only us giving the enemy the footholds due to sin and all the good things from Him- Our Heavenly Father.This does not however preclude the Church's prophetic role in a nation to guide and influence the leaders to make the best decisions at any one time that is to the best interest of all and pleasing to God.
--- on 5/3/07
read romans 1:17-32 or Isaiah 5 and decide.
--- on 5/2/07
Yes, it is a sin to wish anything rotten to come upon anyone or a nation. Do we deserve what we get? We all deserve Hell. Does that answer your question?
--- on 5/2/07
Jerry thats not nice at all to call one Loopy. America sadly has turned their first love to money and gambling..all the things of the world. God didnt punish America, the devil did, 2make people think its God who did..America who was once blessed abundantly of God, has left her first love..and turned to things satan love us to do instead..N/Orleans bcame as Gomorrah, Vegas has turned like Babylon etc. God didnt punish them, satan did.
--- on 5/2/07
dan>>>IS RIGHT. Don't
dare blaime God. It is not His faught if America has turned away from the one true living God.But don't
expect God to protect us anymore. Not even bless us anymore. And YES, the devil is alive and well.
--- on 4/22/07
I find it interesting that all the blame is aimed at God.
What about the Devil?
Does he have no blame?
As to standing with Isreal, didn't Christ reject them as a chosen nation because of their misrepresentation of Him?
--- on 4/22/07
Maybe you need to look at yourself and ask yourself if everything you have done in life is correct. Have you ever made a mistake. Were you pardoned, forgiven by God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit? Then lets talk about America or any other country that does wrong. I do not agree with all governments decisions also, but we shouldn't judge. Lets pray and ask for wisdom and guidance first.
--- on 4/22/07
I will answer the last question first: YES, it is a sin to think, want, or to pray for anything rotten to happen to someone, anyone , or to any
nation. Does America deserve what it gets Yes, well, really no, we deserve worse. When any nation forgets God the way this country has, you can only expect disasters. I must say noone seems to be worrying about it.
--- on 4/21/07
PS>>> I lost the
original paper to this
response, I forgot to add,something in the new one and here it is>>> We also are not to glorify in anyones disasters.
--- on 4/21/07
Are you sure it's not Loopy rather than Lupe?
--- on 4/21/07
As human beings, do we deserve a Savior?What would make this nation more deserving of disaster than any other on the face of the earth?I cannot think of one nation without sin.
--- on 4/21/07
God wishes that NONE should perish, but that ALL should come to repentence. That should answer all of your questions. Pride is the number one sin in America (heard that many times). Jesus didn't want to see anything bad happen to the Pharisees, did he? NO, all Jesus wanted was for them to believe Him and Who He was, I am the TRUTH.
--- on 4/21/07
Moderator - gas in Japan right now is about 145 yen per litre, about $1.27 USD.
It takes 3.8 litres to make a US gallon.
About $4.83 per gallon.
In other countries it is higher.
--- on 5/2/06
Sam, I think we could look at things and say because this happened it was because of Israel or the Toran. I did read on the news that Israel might attack Iran instead of us. I believe they have more of a reason since Iran's president want to distroy Israel. I feel that something very big is going to happen very soon. I am talking in few weeks are a few months. Something going to give, and I just pray that not many lives are lost, whatever happens. It is scary as I read the news from the Middle East.
--- on 5/1/06
Read These Insightful Articles About
2. Like Bruce stated, we are to love our fellow man. I believe what happened in 9/11 had its place in time and that God allowed it to happen, for nothing happens outside of Him not permitting to happen. I have no trouble with God on that, for if He didn't know then He would not be Sovereign. What I have trouble with is when I hear a brother in Christ happy for what happened. God has His reasons for allowing sin to continue. He will put an end to it when He is ready.
--- on 5/1/06
Hello sister Donna9759, that was my point. You explained it very well. We all have opinions on matters around the world. We see how terrible people are doing and we do think inside ourselves that maybe this happened for that, or that God is angry at some. We all do make an opinion on something, but to wish disaster or be happy that people died at 9/11 or even in London or other places is sick. We as Christians should feel sorry that happened to so many.
--- on 5/1/06
The church is in America but america is not the church, God is protecting the church not america, countries have been destroyed around the church for 2000 years the church will remain the gates of hell will not prevail.the tares will be removed and cast into the fire, the true church can go through the fire. we are dominion destroying saints of God lets take our authority.
--- on 5/1/06
The scriptures establish that God creates, controls and even commands the weather. Ezekiel 13:13-14; Exodus 10:13; Exodus 10:19; Exodus 14:21; Isaiah 11:15; Jeremiah 51:1; Jonah 1:4; Mark 4:41The scriptures reveal many &natural& disasters as instruments of wrath from the hand of God. Sodom & Gomorrah, the whole earth -Noah & family. 1 Chron. 21:14; Joshua 6:20; 1 Samuel 15:8God is merciful, but dont stop fearing him.
--- on 5/1/06
Lupe, God doesn't tell us to pray for something evil to happen to any nation. He wishes that NONE should perish, but for ALL to come to repentence. God's mercies are new every morning, you never know when a person is going to get saved. Lupe, God tells us: &IF my people, who are called by MY name, humble themselves and PRAY, and SEEK my FACE, and TURN from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, I will forgive their sin and heal their land.& That should answer your questions.
--- on 5/1/06
Sam, if what you said is true, God punishes America for going against Israel, which we really haven't, then we are a cursed nation, then how come my life is blessed beyond belief, and no curses have come upon me? And what about the CHRISTIANS who didn't survive? See my point? God's wrath is saved for the day of judgement. It was God's mercy that He didn't destroy ALL of the Katrina victims. Lupe, I will answer your question with a direct response next. Thank you and God Bless you all.
--- on 5/1/06
We must stand with IsraelDeut. 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.Deut. 30:7 And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
--- on 5/1/06
Katrina was a warning rather than punishment. Since 1990 we've had nine of ten costliest insurance events in U.S. history, six of seven costliest hurricanes in U.S. history, three of four largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history, nine of the top ten natural disasters in U.S. history ranked by FEMA relief costs and the two largest terrorism events in U.S. history. All transpired on the same day or within 24-hours of U.S. presidents Bush, Clinton and Bush applying pressure on Israel to trade her land.
--- on 5/1/06
Part VIIGush Katif was an important agricultural area for Israel, providing the Jewish state with 70 percent of its produce. A New Orleans port that exported much of the Midwest's agricultural production was destroyed by Katrina. (Article from World Net Daily News, 9/7/05, Did God send Katrina as Judgment for Gaza)
--- on 5/1/06
Part VIThe day Katrina hit, Israel began carrying out what was termed the most controversial aspect of the Gaza withdrawal
the uprooting of bodies from the area's Jewish cemetery. There have been media reports of corpses floating around in flooded New Orleans regions. Citizens of Israel were barred from entering Gush K people were only allowed to leave Jewish Gaza. As Katrina was making landfall U.S. authorities barred citizens from entering the affected areas. People were only allowed out.
--- on 5/1/06
Part VSimilarity in scenes: Many residents of Jewish Gaza climbed to their rooftops to escape the threat of expulsion, while residents of the Gulf Coast climbed on their own rooftops to protect themselves from the rising waters. Jewish Gaza homes described as beautiful and charming were demolished this week by Israel's military. Once beautiful homes in New Orleans now lie in ruins.
--- on 5/1/06
Part IVKatrina, written in Hebrew, has a numerical equivalent of 374, according to a biblical numbering system upheld by all traditional Jewish authorities. Two relevant passages in the Torah share the exact numerical equivalent: &They have done you evil& (Gen. 50:17) and &The sea upon land& (Exodus 14:15).
--- on 5/1/06
Part IIIThe U.S. government called on Louisiana residents to evacuate their homes ahead of the storm. The Israeli government, backed by statements from U.S. officials, demanded Gaza residents evacuate their homes.
--- on 5/1/06
Part IIAmerica's population ratio to Israel is about 50:1. Ten thousand Jews who lost their Gaza homes is the equivalent of about 500,000 Americans who are now reported to be displaced as result of Katrina.Gaza's Jewish communities were located in Israel's sou America's southern coastal region now lies in ruins.
--- on 5/1/06
Ok Randy. Here are some more parallels I got from a Jewish news source between Gush Katif[Gaza]destruction and Katrina.Close to 10,000 Jews were expelled from their homes in the Gaza Strip and parts of northern Samaria. Katrina's death toll is now expected to reach at least 10,000.
--- on 5/1/06
Sam, the problem with your rationalization is that the south coast of Mississippi, severely affected by Katrina, is one of the most densely populated areas for Baptists and other fundamentalist denominations in the US. So according to you God was a little sloppy in his aim.
--- on 5/1/06
'Reasoning' abut the word of God would be a better description than 'questiong' God, as did the men on Mars Hill, the Bereans, etc. There's little doubt being able to read one's bible for themselves in the middle or 'dark' ages led to a rebirth of knowledge, not debachery. I was surprised to read that statement from you. The 1st time I've heard that reasoning from a Christian believer in Christ Jesus. I'll end on that note. Gotta move on.
--- on 4/30/06
Alan, Mr Wesley's preaching according to articles I've read, stopped the French revolution's anarchy from spilling over into England. Much as one 'insignificant' monks thesis sparked the reformation movement, after nailing his personal papers on a door.
--- on 4/30/06
Isaiah 17:13
The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.
--- on 4/30/06
PART ONE:Amen Lupe,In the OT we have examples of imprecatory (invoking evil) prayers such as Psm 69:22-28 and Nehemiah 4:4, however, we have Jesus clear instruction to Matthew 5:43-45, &Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you,
--- on 4/30/06
PART TWO:That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.&
--- on 4/30/06
Sue...You notice New Orleans got hit worse.
I would suggest it is one of the top 5 most sinful cities in the US, considering they have a lot of voodoo, they have sexual immorality/nudity (women showing breasts for beads at Mardi Gras), drunkedness (Mardi Gras), and adult entertainment (this is one of the first things that they went back to!).
--- on 4/30/06
3. I believe our idea's and opinions are good as to what is going to happen and what we think is going to be next as many have already answered. Also how God works and those things. I love to hear others opinions as to why God is working or for what reason we think He is working a certain way now and in the future. That is why I was asking Sam to give his opinion on the future events and also to others. How about you Alan, what do you think is going to happen there?
--- on 4/30/06
2. how much work are we doing? that is the question for us. we only have one job to do and that is to spread the gospel. Not condemn anyone. We know what the people in the world have done and is doing, is there something we can do? Are do we just sit back and enjoy watching them roast? I still believe that God is sovereign and it will all end the way He has set it. But I am surprise as to how we lack that love for others.
--- on 4/30/06
In a world like today instead of loving others we are saying, the hell with all that are not like me, a Christian, burn in hell for not being like me. Instead of feeling for the one's that are going to hell and telling ourselves, what could I have done? how could I have not gone out to others to bring the gospel of Jesus so that they don't burn forever. How about our relatives that are not save, how can we wish disaster on them? I put this blog because I read what Eloy put down.
--- on 4/30/06
2. The end has been set by God and the Judgements will be done by Christ, but we have no right to take that stand that solely belongs to the Lord.
--- on 4/29/06
I agree with Linda.
Why would God get everybody EXCEPT the men whose fault it is???? Why?
--- on 4/29/06
I can see how terrible mankind has been and I can see God placing judgement on those people that have rejected Him but how can we as supposely loving Christians with the love of God even wish anything so terrible to anyone? What kind of people have we become that we place the judgement of death on others? We don't have that right, only God. The love of Jesus in our hearts should make us feel sorry for the one's that have died. The pain and suffering of the ones burned to death should shake our souls.
--- on 4/29/06
By the way, my point was that if Katrina was God's punishment for Bush and Rice regarding the land allotted to Israel, He would not have missed if He aimed at them.
They would be dead...or at least wishing they were.Moderator - I agree because God is in total control.
--- on 4/29/06
Moderator:Praise God for His protection.
I know of a woman in Florida who, right before a hurricane hit, walked around her property and prayed.
Every home around her was touched but hers wasn't....and she had a fruit tree full of fruit blown into her yard to boot.
Not only got to enjoy protection but also enjoy the fruit of someone else's labors.
--- on 4/29/06
A minority in our nation is trying to remove God from schools (prayer, pledge) and public places (10 Commandments display) so no wonder bad things are happening.
Our nation is turning towards sin in many ways instead of turning to God.
--- on 4/29/06
If God was gonna get those who were trying to give away land allotted to Israel, He wouldn't have missed and got between them.
If it were God &taking His vengeance& on those two, He would have aimed straight at Texas and hit it and then straight at Alabama and hit it.
And he would have just got them, not everyone around them.
God's aim is never off and His eyesight not infirm.Moderator - ChristiaNet was missed by a few hundred miles by Rita. You better believe we were praying that storm away.
--- on 4/29/06
Sue the Bible does say evil seducers will wax worse and worse (2 Tim 3:13).
Satan knows he is in his last days, and he is causing havoc.
One other interesting fact...Katrina hit right between Texas, home of Bush, and Alabama, home of Rice, who both decided to give away land in Israel.
--- on 4/29/06
Bob ... the opening up of literature and ideas during the renaissahce did lead to people being aboe to read the Bible.
It also presaged a period during which previous moral standards declined, and Christianity was increasingly challenged.You can deny that if you like.It does not mean the Renaissance was a bad thing.I don't see what Wesley has to do with those earlier facts
--- on 4/29/06
No! and Yes.
--- on 4/29/06
Alan, if allowing people the choice to read or not to read God's Word caused what you mentioned, someone's source is flawed. Someone said, &I come that you may have life, & that more abundantly& in my bible. Does'nt sound what you're talking about. It's mankind's darkenned mind after sin entered in that causes what you're speaking of in any age!What was a Mr Wesley doing in England during the French Revolution? A coincidence of opposite Events with different results?
--- on 4/29/06
Isa 13:11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wickeIsaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.Jeremiah 25:32
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
--- on 4/29/06
I don't want evil to come on anyone but the watchman must blow the trumpet and warn of the evil that will come my opinion will not matter. Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.Isa 13:11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicke I donot believe in opinions, only the word
--- on 4/29/06
Sam, r u saying God killed all those people in New Orleans because of what some men in Washington and Isreal did?
I dont know about this GOd...all those innocent people. Why doesn't God punish the men whose fault it is instead of poor people who don't have ANYthing to do with all that?luv,sue
--- on 4/29/06
2. I believe with my question I wanted to see what other Christian think about what is happening and why. When Jesus prayed, He did not pray for the world but for the saved. The world is in the hands of the evil one by permission. And God has not finished His work, evil will be done with when the time for him has ended. Since God is Sovereign, evil only continues because God is allowing it to continue. He could stop it right this minute but doesn't.
--- on 4/29/06
Exzucuh, you mention a lot of things about what scripture says but didn't state your point. What are saying with all that you wrote? Do you wish disaster to all the people? Do you want them to die? Do they deserve it because they are not saved? What is the point. I see writings but no points. I believe we all know what the unsave is doing, but you didn't answer the questions. I wanted the opinions which of course don't have to be Scriptural and can be if you have one.
--- on 4/29/06
Lupe..the current Israel president is big on giving away the land, which is not God's will.
Also Iran has said it is going to &wipe Israel off the map&, which we know Biblically is never going to happen.
--- on 4/29/06
I live in Japan and I`m an American.
The media here and in other countries is painting America as a very selfish nation.
People whine about gas prices, but even $3 a gallon isn`t nearly as much as others pay, and have for a very long time.
SUV drivers and others with huge vehicles need to stop and think about what they are doing.
Sometimes &personal freedom& goes too far!Moderator - What is the cost per gallon in Japan?
--- on 4/29/06
Bob ... You say that with God, we had the Renaissance.It is interesting that with the Renaissance came questioning of God and the Bible, gradual increase in decadence, and eventually led to our present-day
suspicion of spiritual things and our reliance on science.
--- on 4/29/06
No one, no one, can move away from Echad/God, His protection & expect to be blessed in spite of basically telling Him &we don't need or want You& by their actions/inactions, laws, etc. &Sow to the wind, reap the whirlwind [without repentence]&! Without Echad/God > &Dark Ages&: With Echad/God > &Rennaisance&: Read history & Bible! Obedience ='s &underserved favor [Grace]&; Disobedience ='s Judgement(s).
--- on 4/28/06
Romans 9:25-26
As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, whic and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Y there shall they be called the children of the living God.
--- on 4/28/06
You are so right Sam. I also have thought of that concerning Israel. I get the local news from Iran, Syria and Israel everyday on my SBCglobal, and its is scary so far right now. many things are happening but I don't think many get that news. Concerning events in the world do you think something major is ready to happen soon, here or someplace else? Seems to me like something very terrible is about to happen very soon. Give me your opinion
--- on 4/28/06
Romans 2:28
For he is not a Jew, wh neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:Romans 2:29
But he is a Jew, w and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, a whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Paul taught that the Church is now the people of God. The people you praise are anti-christ,get your eyes on Jesus before you sink.
--- on 4/28/06
Our wonderful country was built on Godly foundations. God has made us the most prosperous country in the world and now we have turned our backs on God. How sad. The aclu and atheist have influenced our courts until is is sickening. America, turn back to God while there is yet hope.
--- on 4/28/06
Lupe...the point is, when we try to give away God's land, Israel, or do something that goes against it, then we get cursed!
--- on 4/28/06
Very interesting Sam.
Whatever happened to Germany I wonder?
We've had the worst hurricane disasters with President Bush in office, do you have anything on that?
--- on 4/28/06
Sam, I believe and understand everything you said on your statements. I also agree with it. But in answering that way, what was your point? Alan, I didn't mean my question for other nations, as humans we are not anymore special then anyone. Never meant that in the least. I am also sure many have worse things happen but my question was for USA, and if it is a sin to wish evil to happen here as some have stated on another blog. What should our behavior be towards this things?
--- on 4/28/06
Part VIII-The hurricane hits the coast and stalls. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
--- on 4/28/06
Part VII-6. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George
As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph.
--- on 4/28/06
Part VI-5. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.
--- on 4/28/06
Part V4. Mar 1 to April 1997:
PLO Chairman Yasser Arafat tours America, and President Clinton rebukes Israel for not giving away her land for peace.
worst tornadoes and flooding in US history. On the very day Ararat lands in America, powerful tornadoes devastate huge sections of TX, Ark., MS, Ky and TN. Also flooding in the Dakotas, which result in the worst flooding of century, and weeks of major storms throughout the Midwest.
Arafat finishes his tour and leaves the US and the storms stop
--- on 4/28/06
Part IV-3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake
President Bill Clinton meets with Syria's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California, This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew,
--- on 4/28/06
Part III-2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew
When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
--- on 4/28/06
Part II-1. Oct 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm
As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider land for peace in Israels Middle East role, the perfect storm (a book & movie were made about it) develops in the North Atlantic, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels 1000 miles from east to west instead of the normal west to east pattern and crashes into the New England Coast. 35 foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush
--- on 4/28/06
Copyright&
ChristiaNet&. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you get them 的文章

随机推荐