通往成功的道路……的路英语

大学英语作文:The Way to Success通往成功的道路
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  No one has the exclusive way to success.Some say money.Some say love.Others say a house, a car, a child, a degree from a top university&but all are of these are only outward ways to show others that we&re successful.People think that they must have these things before they can be happy, but Scott Achor in &The Happiness Advantage& says that the opposite is true.Achor, who is a professor at Harvard University and who has been teaching the &Happiness Course& for fifteen years, recently wrote this book to show that happiness breeds success, not the other way around.When I read it, it struck a chord with me and I realized that truly positive, happy people always seem to love what they do and who they are with.Even if times get tough, they don&t knuckle under.They persevere and overcome all obstacles.
  没有人的成功途径是唯一的。有人说是钱。有人说是爱情。还有人说,房子,车子,孩子,顶尖大学学位,但所有这些都只是显示自己成功了的外表。人们认为他们必须拥有这些东西后才会开心,但斯科特?阿克尔在&幸福的优势&中说反过来也是正确的。阿克尔是哈佛大学教授,他教了十五年的&幸福课&,最近写的一本书中表明快乐孕育着成功,而不是其他的方法。当我读它的时候,它打动了我,我也意识到真正积极的,快乐的人似乎总是喜欢他们所做的事以及他们身边的人。即使面临困难的时候,他们也不屈服。他们坚持不懈地克服所有的障碍。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成

我要回帖

更多关于 通往机场的路 的文章

随机推荐