英语作文should exam 美国cheaters下载 be sent to jail

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
________ be sent to work there?A.Who do you suggestB.Who do you suggest that shouldC.Do you suggest who shouldD.Do you suggest whom should
牛牛最美倉
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
答案A特殊疑问句的疑问词一定在句首,立刻排除C、D两项;do you suggest是插入语,把它去掉之后,剩下的应该是一个完整的句子.可以看出,B项去掉do you suggest之后多了一个that.A项去掉插入语后是who be sent to work there,这里在who之后省略了should.之所以这样,是受到了插入语中的suggest的影响.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Should The Cheaters Be Expelled From School 文 /
As a school rule, cheaters once detected in examinationwill be expelled from school without delay. Obviously this methodis used to prevent students from cheating in the tests. Theythink if the punishment is severe the risk will not be worthtaking.But does the rule really work?In university the mark of a subject fully depends on theperformance in final exam , that is to say , as long as thestudent passes the exam everything will be all right. But occasionallyif he fails , whatever the reason is , he has to learn itagain and pay a large sum of money. That is why the risk worthtaking. Furthermore , considering the great effect , the instructorwho detects the cheat will seldom indicate it at once. Theyalways warn the cheaters at least one time. Therefore , sincethe chance of detection is very **all and the attraction isgreat there is no surprise that so many cheaters exist. If youask me whether the cheaters should be expelled from school,I will say that ‘s indifference. Anyone who wants to pass theexam without his own effort will not stop his step. And I cantell you that ’s just what I see.I think the purpose of the rule is to promote the study ,but even if the cheaters stopped cheating they would not dobetter than they now do. The best way to solve this problem ,I think is to improve the teaching method itself. If the answerwere not as simple as A ,B ,C ,D , cheating would not thateasy; if the mark wasn ‘t only determined by the final exam,cheating would not be that easy , either. Instructor can alsojudge a student by his answers to the question in class.So the matter is not whether the cheaters should expelledfrom school but how to force the cheaters to study by themselves.
电话:010-
所有红包均按原价与作者5:5分成
本月排名: 本月鲜花:
1朵鲜花2朵鲜花3朵鲜花4朵鲜花5朵鲜花6朵鲜花
这本书写得太好了,支持一下!
作者笔名:
编辑推荐作品
Copyright (C) 1997 - 2016 榕树下信息技术有限公司. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 ioscheaters源 的文章

随机推荐