50. yesterday
morning 昨天晚上
51.leave the hospital 离开医院
buses=not any buses 没有车
to sb.对某人说 say to
oneself 自言自语
to get up early 需要早起床
my arm 胳膊受伤
57.What's wrong with you?=What's the matter with you?
58.do one's homework on
the computer 在电脑上做作业
four English lessons 上四节英语课
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。不能为空!
描述多少的英文单词短语句子
描述多少的英文单词短语句子
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
表示数量的:
一、英语中表示“许多”的词组很多,按其用法可以分为以下三类:
1、修饰可名词:many、a number of、 a few、many a、several等。many a 的意思相当于many
但many a 后边接可数名词单数,如:
Many a student has such a question.许多同学有这样的疑问。
A number of students have passed the exam.许多学生都通过了考试。
Several days ago I met him in the park.几天前我在公园里遇到了他。
2、修饰不可数名词:much、a great deal of、a large amount of等。
We can get a great deal of(a large amount of) information from internet.我们可以从互联网上获得大量信息。
3、既可修饰可数名词也可修饰不可数名词:a lot of (lots of ); a large quantity of 等。
Plenty of the water is polluted.许多水都被污染了。
Plenty of the rivers are polluted.许多河都被污染了。
二、few、little;a few、a little的用法:
1、few 和a few 都修饰可数名词。few意为“几乎没有”,表示否定;a few表示“有些、几个”,表示肯定;quite a few=many(修饰可数名词)表示“许多”。如:
I have eaten a few apples today.=I have eaten many apples today.
He has few friends.他几乎没有什么朋友。
2、little和a little都修饰不可数名词。little意为“几乎没有几个”,表示否定;a little表示“有些”。如:
I have little money.我几乎身无分文。
I have a little work to do.我有一些工作要做
quite a little=much(修饰不可数名词)表示“许多。
三、a number of 与the number of的区别:
a number of 相当于some,a few; a great/large number of相当于many,quite a few;the number of指的是“…的数量”。如:
The number of the students in our school is 5,000. 我们学校学生的数量是5000人。
A number of students have passed the exam.许多学生都通过了考试。
1.a good/great deal of+不可数
a large/small sum of money
large/small sums of money
a large/small amount of 不可数
large/small amounts of 不可数
2.a number of 名词复数
numbers of
the number of 名词复数
a good/great many +名词复数
a good/great many of +the/these/those/one's+名词复数 v单三
3.a variety of 名词复数 /不可数名词
a supply of
名词复数 /不可数名词
a quantity of 名词复数 /不可数名词
名词复数 /不可数名词
a measure of
名词复数 /不可数名词
measures of 名词复数 /不可数名词
名词复数 /不可数名词
supplies of 名词复数 /不可数名词
quantities of 名词复数 /不可数名词
varieties of
名词复数 /不可数名词
不可数名词
表示程度的就很多了,一般形容词和副词都可以表示程度。
如:He is a good student!他是一个好学生(形容词表示程度的)
He listens to the teacher carefully!他认真的听老师上课!(副词表程度的)
北京新东方学校
真诚为每位学员提供最优质、高效的服务
北京新东方学校
北京新东方中小学个性化学习部初中英语项目主管,长期教研北京中考规律和考
说出您感谢的话:人教版初二英语的要考的课外单词和词组注意!课外的!越多越好,本人单词量少的可怜!补充下
Drink丶毒药119
look at看 come in进来 talk with和··谈话 talk to对··谈think about考虑 look into向··里看 come into进入think of想到 look after照顾 come along沿着··来talk about谈论 agree to sth同意某事 agree with sb同意某人come out of从··出来 talk of谈及 look out of朝··外看be worried about对··担心 be surprised at对··感兴趣be angry with sb生某人的气 be afraid of害怕 be satisfied with对··感到满意 be angry at(about)sth生某事的气the key to ··的钥匙 the answer to··的答案the monument to··的纪念碑 the reason for··的原因at least至少 at first 起初 in a factory在工厂at the time在那时 at a time每次 at the bottom of在··底部at the end of在··尽头 on top of 在··顶端
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码1 . cost / take / spend / pay 花费花费时间做某事 : It takes sb some time to do sth . = sb spend some time (in)doing sth .= sb spend some time on sth .某人花钱买某物 : sb spend some money on sth .= sb pay some money for sth . = sth cost sb . some money .※ spend 和 pay 主语都是人, cost 主语是物。※ spent 还可以指“度过”→ How did you spend your weekend ?The sweater ________ me 90 yuan . = I _______ 90 yuan for the sweater.=I _____ 90 yuan on the sweater .He spent lots of money ________ the mobile phone .It ________ her 20 minutes to go home every day . = He ________ 20 minutes ________ home every day .2 . thanks for为…而感谢⑴ ______ inviting me to your birthday party .thanks to 多亏/由于⑵______ your help .I got good grades .3 . 感叹句 :多么… what + 名词how + 形容词 / 副词⑴ ______ bad weather !⑵ ______ hard he works !⑶______ fresh vegetables !⑷ ______ cute a monkey it is !4 . 因为、由于 : because( 连词 ) +从句: ( 表示原因 )because of(介词短语) + 名词(短语 )= thanks to⑴ I didn’t go to school ______ I had a headache .He was late for class ______ the bad weather .He can’t come _____ he is ill .Many people have a cold _____ the cold weather .※because和 so不能同时连用 。5 . 来自 : be from = come from⑴ Where are you from ? = Where ______ you ______ ______ ?⑵ He is from Tibet. = He ______ ______ Tibet.6 .How often 对频率提问 ( 多久一次) →回答用表示频率的副词或短语  How long 对一段时间提问 (多久 ) →回答用表示一段时间的状语  How soon 对将来时间提问 ( 多久 ) →回答用 in+时间段  How far 询问多长距离(多长)  ⑴- ______ have you been collecting the kites ? -For ten years.  ⑵- ______ do you go shopping ? -Sometimes.  ⑶ - ______ will your father come back ? - In two years.  ⑷- _____ do you exercise ? - Once a week.  ⑸- _____ is it from your home to school ? - About ten miles.  ⑹- _____ are you staying there ? - Two weeks.7 . 乘交通工具 : take a / the +交通工具 在句中作谓语by+交通工具=on a 交通工具在句中作方式状语交通工具有:train/bus/car/taxi/boat/subway/plane...⑴ He takes a bus to bank 。= He goes to bank by bus 。 = He goes to bank on a bus .⑵ I walk to school . = I go to school ______ .※ 骑自行车、马或驴用ride : ride one’s bike / ride a horse / ride a donkey in one’s car8 . 对不起 : Excuse me (劳驾,客套话 )Sorry ( 表示道歉 )⑴ ______ .Where is Tianfu Square in Chengdu ?⑵–Would you mind cleaning your room ? - ______ . I’ll do it right away.⑶- Don’t eat in class 。 - _____ 。 Ms Clark .⑷ _____ , is this the way to the station ?9 . 声音 : sound ( 自然界各种声音 )noise(噪音)voice(悦耳的声音:嗓子)⑴Lucy has a sweet ______ . ⑵That ______ like a good idea.⑶Don’t make ______ . The baby is sleeping.10 .look like (外貌看起来像… )be like ( 性格像… )⑴ Lily _____ _____ Lucy 。 Oh , they are twins.⑵ Tony ______ ______ a monkey because he is cute and playful .11 . take… to … 带去bring…to …带来fetch 没有方向性(强调来回)⑴ Tony 。 ______ the ball here 。Please.⑵ My father often ______ me ______ concerts on Sundays.⑶ ______ your homework _____ school tomorrow.12. 一些 : some 用于肯定句any 用于否定句和疑问句⑴ I’d like ______ milk.⑵ –Would you like ______ yogurt ?_ Thanks . I don’t want ______ .※ 在一般疑问句中,认为对方的答案会是肯定的,或期望得到对方肯定回答时,也用some。13. 多少 : How many修饰可数名词复数How much 修饰不可数名词⑴ ______ juice do you want ?⑵ ______ apples do you want ?⑶- ______is the T-shirt ? –It’s 30 yuan 。※ How much可对价钱提问:How much are the potatoes ?14. 看 :see 强调看的结果look ( at ) 不及物动词,强调看的动作watch 观看:比赛、电视、表演、电影read 读,朗读:看书、看报、看信、看杂志⑴Don’t______ in bed.⑵ We will ______ a basketball game this evening.⑶ Please ______ the blackboard. Everyone.⑷ I ______ a bird in the tree yesterday.※On Saturday night. I saw an interesting talk show.On Saturday evening. several kids watched a movie. watch a movie =go to a movie15. stop doing sth 停止做某事 → Please stop talkingstop to do sth 停下来去做别的事⑴ The girl soon stopped ______ (cry ).⑵ He was tired and stopped ______ (have ) a rest.16. forget / remember后接不定式表示未发生的动作:forget / remember to do sth(忘记/记得去做某事)→ He forgot to turn off the light.(没有做关灯的动作) Remember to go to the post office after school.orget / remember 后接ving表示已发生的动作:△forget / remember doing sth(忘记/记得做过某事)→ He forgot turningoff the light 。(已做过关灯的动作)Don’t you remember seeing the man before ?17. 到达… reach + 地点get to + 地点 reach = get toarrive + in + 大地点arrive + at + 小地点⑴ He reached London yesterday . = He ______ to London yesterday . = He ______ in London yesterday.⑵ She arrived ______ the bus station just now . ⑶ You should ______ ( get ) home on time.※ 当get to和 arrive at /in后接地点副词时,都不加介词。如:get home get there 省略 to18. 擅长,在…方面做得好 : be good at = do well in⑴ She is good at chemistry . = She ______ ______ ______ chemistry.⑵ Niuniu is good at ______ the violin. = Niuniu ______ well in ______ the violin.⑶ Lucy and Lily are twin girls . Lucy is better ______ dancing than Lily , but Lily _____ ______ in singing than Lucy.19. win ( 赢得 )接a game、 war 、a match、 a prizebeat( 打败、战胜 )接运动员、球队、对手等。⑴ Which team ______ the football match ?⑵ Wang Hao ______ Ma Lin and ______ the champion of the Men’s Singles.20. 借 borrow sth. from sb = borrow sb. sth 向某人借某物→ borrow借入lend sth. to sb = lend sb. sth把某物借给某人 → lend 借出keep延续性动词 ,与一段时间连用。⑴ Can you lend me your bike ? = Can you ______ your bike ______ me ?⑵ You can borrow some money ____ your brother. = You can borrow yourbrother ____ ____.⑶ - How long can I ______ the book ?- You can _____ it for two weeks.※ 类似用法的还有:buy — have put on — wear become — beleave — be away from open — be open begin — be ondie — be dead return — be back① become He has ______ a doctor.He has ______ a doctor for 10 years.② begin The film has ______.he film has _________ for ten minutes.21.能,会。be able to,can※ 情态动词后面都接动词原形。⑴ We should ______ able to finish the work tomorrow.⑵ I can ______ (play) the guitar 。⑶ He ______ able to play chess.22. too many 太多 — 修饰可数名词复数→ I have too many rules in my house.too much 太多 — 修饰不可数名词→ Maybe you have too much yin.much too太— 后跟形容词或副词原级→ This coat is much too expensive.⑴ Eating _____ ______ is bad for your health.⑵ It’s ______ ______cold today. You’d better not go out.⑶There are______ ______ students in the hallways. It’s dangerous.23. have / has been to 去过某地 →He has been to Beijing. (现在不在北京)have / has gone to 去了某地 →He has gone to Beijing. (现在可能在北京,或在去北京的途中)have/hasbeen in / at在某地⑴I have ever _______ ______ America twice.⑵ He has ______ ______ Beijing for ten years.⑶– Where is your brother ?- He______ ______ to Hainan.⑷ _____ you ever ______ ______ Disneyland ?24. used to do sth.过去常做某事→ This river used to be very clean .be(get)used to doing sth.习惯于做某事 → I’m not used to getting up early.be used to do sth = be used for doing sth. 被用于做某事→ Pens are used for writing.⑴ XiaoGang ______ ______ ______ afraid of the dark.⑵ Thebroom is ______ ______ clean the room. = The broom is ______ ______ cleaning the room.⑶ He ______ ______ ______ living countryside 。There is fresh air and sweet well.⑷ Wood _____ _____ _____ making paper.25. belong to + 名词 / 人称代词宾格 (属于)be + 名词所有格 / 名词性物主代词 (是)⑴It must ______ Ning’s .= It must _________ Ning.⑵ The pencil must be ______ (my) . = The pencil must belong to ______ (my).⑶ This ball ______ to me .= This ball is ______.26. can’t 不可能 0表示推测、判断 could/might 也许、可能 50﹪— 80﹪must 肯定、一定 100﹪⑴ The CD _____ belong to Tony . because he likes listening to music.⑵ The notebook ______ be mine . It has my name on it.⑶ The toy ______ be my grandpa . After all .He is an old man .27. be made from (由…制成)看不出原材料be made of (由…制成)看得出原材料⑴ The table ______ ______ ______ wood.⑵ Paper ______ ______ ______ wood.28. prefer to do sth 宁愿做某事prefer sth 。 to sth 。 喜欢…而不喜欢…prefer doing sth 。 to doing sth 。 喜欢做…而不喜欢做…⑴ I prefer ______ (swim) to ______ (play) balls.⑵ He _______ fish to beef.⑶ I prefer to ______ (walk) to work.29. 一些表示人的情感或情绪的形容词 :—ed 修饰人—ing 修饰物⑴ I want to go somewhere ______ (relaxing/relaxed).⑵ She is ______ in this ______ history story .(interesting/interested )※ interesting(有趣的) — interested(感兴趣的) tiring(累人的)— tired(累的,疲倦的)boring (令人无聊的)— bored(无聊的)exciting(令人兴奋的)— excited(激动的)surprising(令人惊讶的) — surprised(惊讶的)relaxing(令人放松的) — relaxed(放松的)embarrassing (令人尴尬的;令人为难的) — embarrassed (尴尬的;为难的)30. the number of + 名词复数(…的数量)作主语, 谓语用单数。a number of + 名词复数 (许多、一些)= many⑴ The number of students in our class______ 80.⑵ ______ number of students are in Helin Middle School.31. for + 一段时间since + 时间点/过去时的句子⑴ We have been studying English ______ three years.⑵ He has been staying here ______ he was five years old .⑶ We haven’t seen each other ______ ten years ago.※ for和 since 可以相互转换。如:Jenny has been collecting coins for several years . = Jenny has been collecting coins since several years ______.32. 除…之外 except (不包括在内)→ Everyone could answer this question except Jim .besides (包括在内)→There are three girls besides me.⑴ We all passed the exam ______ Li Yang.⑵ Many other students like basketball ______ Guo Xiaojun.33. already 用于肯定句中(已经)yet 用于疑问句末(已经)用于否定句末(还)⑴ Have you seen the film ______ ?⑵ I haven’t locked the door ______.⑶ Mom has _______ watered the flowers.34. 否定祈使句 Don’t + v.No + v.ing / n.⑴ Don’t smoke here. = ______ ______ here. ⑵ Don’t take photos. = ______ ______.35. 也 too 放肯定句末和疑问句末→Do you play soccer every day , too ?either 放否定句末also 放肯定句中※ also放在实意动词前,be之后.⑴ She is a girl. I am a girl ,______ .⑵ He ______ likes collecting things .⑶ Lily doesn’t like junk food . Her good friend doesn’t like it,_______.⑷ - I like soap operas, –I do , _____.⑸ - I can’t watch TV on school nights, –I can’t , _____.36. be strict with sb. 对某人要求严格be strict in sth. 对某事要求严格Miss Zhang _____ _____ _____ her work and she _____ _____ _____ her students.37. 需要做某事 need to do sth 主语是人need doing sth 主语是物⑴ The classroom _____ cleaning. It’s too dirty.⑵ Children _____ to sleep a lot.⑶ It’s very hot and dry.
You need ______(wear)cool clothes and the flowers need ______ (water).38. through →介词: 从内部穿过 (park)across →介词:从表面穿过cross →动词(road, street,bridge)⑴ Be careful when you ______ the street.⑵ The manwent______ the forest.⑶ The train goes ______ the tunnel(隧道).⑷He swam _____ the river.⑸ We drove _____ the desert (沙漠).⑹Take a walk _____ the park on Center Avenue.39. Why don’t you do sth = Why not do sth.提建议的方式 How /what about doing sth.Let’s do sth.⑴ Why don’t you have a cup of tea ? = _____ _____ have a cup of tea ?⑵ Let’s _____ (go) out for a walk .⑶ How about _____ (practice) conversations ?40. So + 助/系/情态 + 主语 表示肯定意义(…也是如此)Neither + 助/系/情态 + 主语 表示否定意义(…也不)※ 它们都属于倒装句。⑴ My mother didn’t go to school. ______ ______ my father.⑵ James comes from theUSA . ______ ______ Tom.⑶ My pen pal can speak Japanese.
______ ______ I. = Me ______.⑷ My sister isn’t outgoing. ______ ______ I. = Me ______.41. both 两者都all三者或三者以上都⑴ The twins _____ are good students.⑵ There are lots of colorful flowers on _____ sides of the streets.⑶ There are five people in my family. We ______ like playing sports. My parents ______ love us. We are very happy.42. alone 单独,独自一人 →He is alone at home.lonely 孤独的,寂寞的。有一定的感情色彩 →He lives a lonely life in the country.⑴ Sometimes he feels quite _____ because he has no friends.⑵ She lives _____ in that large house.43 in the tree 外来的→I saw a cat in the tree.on the tree 长在树上的→There are many apples on the tree.⑴ How many monkeys can you see _____ the tree ?⑵ There are a lot of bananas_____ the tree.44. in the wall 指在墙体内on the wall 指在墙体表面⑴ There is a map _____ the wall.⑵ There is a door _____ the wall.45. on the bed 指物品在床上→My bag is on the bed.in bed 指人躺在床上→Lily is ill in bed.⑴ There is a jacket ___________.⑵ I have to be ________ by ten o’clock.46. 引导结果状语从句:so和such(如此…以至于…)so是副词,后接adj和adv 。句型:△so+adj/adv+that从句→He worked so hard that he got the first prize.△so+adj+a(n)+n.+that从句 = such+a(n)+adj+n。+that从句→That was so interesting a story that I read it twice. = That was such an interesting story that I read it twice.such是形容词,后接n.句型:△such+a(n)+adj+n.+that从句→He is such a hard-working student that all the teachers love him.△such+pl./不可数n+that从句→It is such good weather that we can go swimming.⑴ He runs ____fast ____ we can’catch him .⑵ Lili is ____a kind girl ____we all love her.⑵ Tom is ____ a clever boy that he can answer the question.= Tom is ____ clever a boy that he can answer the question.⑶ The box is _____ heavy _____ I can’t carry it.※ 在名词前有many / much / few / little这些词修饰时,要用so…that 。so…that句型的否定形式可用简单句too…to或not…enough to代替。如:He is so young that he can’t go to school.= He is too young to go to school.= He is not old enough to go to school.47. 引导时间状语从句 :when + 延续性/短暂性动词→When I was watching TV , he came in. = When he came in , I was watching TV.while+延续性动词(多用进行时)→While I was in Shanghai ,I visited him .⑴ _____ he was sleeping . Someone knocked at the door .= He was sleeping _____ someone knocked at the door.⑵ _____ the boy heard his mother’s voice , he stopped crying.⑶ My mother was cooking _____ I was doing my homework.48. at the age of 和 when 引导的时间状语可以互换.I began to play football when I was five years old . = I began to play football ________ ____ ____ five.49. instead 放句首、句末instead of + n/pron/ving = rather than⑴ I will go to see her ______ you .⑵ He doesn’t like beer. give him coke ______.⑶ We often sing English song ______ reading aloud.50. be famous as (作为…而知名) as + 职业/身份/地位→Yi Yuchun is famous as a super girl.be famous for (以…而著名) for + 出名的原因→Hangzhou is famous for the West Lake.⑴ Li Bai is famous ______ a poet.⑵ Jackie Chan ia famous ______ his action movies.⑶ France ia famous _____its fine food and wine.51. 看起来像是…似乎/好像… (sb/sth) seems to do sthIt seems that +从句⑴ It _____ _____ he feels very sad. = He _____ _____ _____ very sad.⑵ She seems to want to have a drink. = _____ _____ that she _____ to have a drink.52. “疑问词 + 动词不定式” 与“宾语从句”的互换⑴ I will show you where you should go . = I will show you _____ _____ _____.⑵ Idon’t know what to do . = I don’t know what _____ . A should I do B I should do⑶ Could you tell me how I can get to Summer Palace ?= Could you tell me how _____ _____ _____ Summer Palace ?※ 宾语从句应该用陈述语序。如:Could you please tell me ____ ____ ____ ____ (天气如何)in Chongqi ?53. 问题/难题 question 由于疑惑不解而提出的问题,多和ask / answer搭配使用.problem指有待解决的较难的问题或物理/数学方面的题等,多与solve / work out 搭配.⑴ Please answer my ________ in English.⑵ I can’t work out this maths _______.⑶ This is a difficult _______ to answer.54. family家/家庭(强调家庭成员,与居住的房子无关)→My family are kind people.home 家(指人出生或居住的地方,带有一定感情色彩)→Welcome to my home.house 房子/住宅(居住的建筑物)→They moved to their new house last year.⑴ How many people are there in your _____?⑵ I want to save money and buy a big ____.⑶ I love Chengdu , I looked Chengdu as my ______.55. in front of (在…前面) 在某一范围以外的前面→There is a tall tree in front of our classroom .in the front of (在…前部) 在某一范围内的前面→Two personsare sitting in the front of the car.⑴ The policeman stands ____________ the car.⑵ The driver sits ____________ the car.56. 在晚上,在夜里 at nighton + a + adj + night⑴ You shouldn’t go out _____ night.⑵ He met a thief _____ a cold night.57. 在…之间 between (两者之间)多与and连用.among(三者或三者以上的人或物之间)⑴ She is sitting ______ Lucy and Lily.⑵ He built a house ______ the trees.58. sometimes 不时;有时(是一般现在时的标志词)→Sometimes I go to school by bus.some times 几次(此时time是可数名词,意为“次数”)→He has been to Shanghai some times.sometime 某个时间(表示在过去或将来的某个时候)→ I saw him sometime last year.some time 一段时间(此时time是不可数名词)→ He will stay here for some time.⑴ We are going to have a party ________ next week.⑵ _______ the boy is late for school.⑶ He spent _________ in cutting hair. So he missed the early bus.⑷ Li Jun has been to Bird’s Nest _________.59. wear + 衣服/鞋帽/眼镜等(强调状态)→Our teacher often wears a pair of glasses.put on +衣服/鞋帽/眼镜等(强调动作)→Kate puts on her hat and goes out.be in + 颜色/服饰(强调状态)→The girl in red is my sister.dress + 人/反身代词 (给某人穿) →She dresses her daughter every morning.⑴ You’d better ______ your coat.⑵ She was _______ a flower in her hair.⑶ The boy ______ white is my friend.⑷ He is too young to ______ himself.⑸ Miss Li often _____ the white sports shoes.※ dress当表示状态时常用be dressed in + 衣物(穿着…颜色的衣服)→He is dressed in a black coat 。他常穿着黑色的外套。60. play + 球类、棋类名词(不加the )play badminton / play chess / play computer gamesplay the +乐器名词。(必须加the) play the violin⑴ - Do you like to play ______ football after class , Li Lei ?- Yes ,I do.⑵ Sam can’t play ________ (piano), but he can play ________ (chess).线话英语
微信号:xianhuayingyu提示:点下方↓&阅读原文&免费申请外教体验课线话英语(xianhuayingyu) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
xianhuayingyu 热门文章最新文章xianhuayingyu

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版三年级课外阅读 的文章

随机推荐