翻译英语检讨,不要发个百度英语翻译作文帮翻译的那些给我

当前位置: &
求翻译:经过你们检查后,确认无误,请回复邮件给我是什么意思?
经过你们检查后,确认无误,请回复邮件给我
问题补充:
After you check the confirmation, please reply to e-mail me
After you confirm that this is, after the check, please reply to the message to me
Inspects after you, confirms unmistakably, please reply the mail to give me
After you check, confirm, please reply to me
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!翻译成英文: 等老板检查过后我会把文件发送给你。_百度知道
翻译成英文: 等老板检查过后我会把文件发送给你。
不要翻译机的,谢谢
提问者采纳
你好等老板检查过后我会把文件发送给你。I will send the document to you after my boss checks it.保证准确率~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!不明白请及时追问,满意俯户碘鞠鄢角碉携冬毛敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I'll send you the document after our boss俯户碘鞠鄢角碉携冬毛 check it.
I would send the documents to you as soon as the boss checks it up.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文翻译 求高手 给分 不要百度的那些词语翻译,要整篇作文翻译亲爱的Jane:
你好,我是李华.听说了你最近感觉身体不舒服,在这里给你几点建议.一:要记得合理饮食,不要食用垃圾食品和变质的食物.二:要经常去锻炼身体,保持身体的健康才是最重要的.三:要保证充足的睡眠才能使你精神饱满,切记不要熬夜.以上三点是我的一些经验希望你采纳.
面包面包727
Dear Jane:Hi!I'm Lihua.I heard that you don't feel well.I want to give you some suggestion.First,remember to keep a balanced diet don't eat fast food or deteriorate food.Second,you need to do some exercise.Have a healthy body is important.Third,Plenty of sleep can make you spirited and don't stay up all night.These three points are my advise.I hope you can adopt them.yours Lihua
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
呵呵 跨国恋啊
有道桌面词句翻译可以帮到你我以前就用这个很好用的 带语音
可以纠正语法错误
去试试吧!!
Dear Jane,How are you recently, this is Li Hua. I've heard that you are not feeling well lately, here I recommend you some suggestions: 1. remember keeping moderate diet, do not eat junk food or ...
Dear Jane:
I'm Li Hua.I have learned that recently you don't feel well and I want to give you some tips for that:First,have a balanced diet,do not Second,exercise more and...
Dear Jane,
How are you? I am Lee Wah. I heard recently that you feel uncomfortable. I give you some suggestions. 1. To remember that a reasonable diet, do not eat junk food and bad food.<b...
Dear Jane:
Hello,i am LiHua.Recently i hear you do not feel well.i am so worried about you.here i want to give you some suggestion.and i sincerely hope you can get well soon.
Dear Jane,How are you? I'm Li Hua. I have heard that you are not feeling very good physically in recent time. Here I want to offer you some advice, hoping they will be helpful. Firstly, proper di...
Dear Jane,I am Lihua. I head that you did not feel vell recently, here i have some advises for you: First, Eat properly, no fas Second, do some pysical excises, keep healthy ...
Dear Jane,
Hello, I'm Lihua, I heard that you feel bad recently and here are several suggestions for you.1.Pls remember take a sensible diet, do not eat junky food and spoilage food.2....
Dear Jane:
Hello, I'm Li. I heard recently that you feel uncomfortable, here to give you some suggestions. A: To remember that a reasonable diet, do not eat junk food and bad food. Second: ...
扫描下载二维码百度学术 - 保持学习的态度百度学术包含全部检索词包含精确检索词包含至少一个检索词不包含检索词出现检索词的位置作者出版物发表时间&-&语言检索范围&2016&Baidu&&京ICP证030173号&

我要回帖

更多关于 百度英语在线翻译器 的文章

随机推荐