五、把下列句子重新排序组成一段完整的韩寒对话陈丹青完整版

> 问题详情
给下列句子重新排序,组成一段完整的对话。( ) Isyourdogblack?( ) Look,thereisadogunderthetree.( ) Yes,it
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
给下列句子重新排序,组成一段完整的对话。(&&&&) Is&your&dog&black?&(&&&&) Look,&there&is&a&dog&under&the&tree.&(&&&&) Yes,&it&is. What&colour&is&your&dog?&(&&&&) Oh,&it's&mine.&(&&&&) My&dog&is&black&too,&but&it's&tall.
网友回答(共0条)
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……将下列句子排序,组成一段完整的对话。
A. Yes,please.1 want a hat.B. Thirty dollars.C. What color do you want?D. How much is it?E. You"re welcome.F. Can I help you?G. Black and white.H. I"ll take it. Thank you.I. Here you are.正确顺序是: __________________________
______ is a good idea to bring your camera because you may want to take photos of the autumn leaves.
A. This B.
ItC. That D. What
补全句子中所缺的单词。
1.当我长大时,我将成为一名新闻记者。
I_______ a _______when I _______2. 我想搬到某个有趣的地方。
I want to move_______.3.巴黎听起来像一个美丽的城市。
Paris_______a beautiful city.4. 同时我将学习电脑科学。
I"m going to study_______ .5. 彼得打算周游世界。
Peter is going to_______.6. 我要在北京举办一次艺术展。
I am going to_______in Beijing.
根据所给汉语,用英语完成句子,每空一词。
1. 那件红色T恤衫卖价25美元。
The red T-shirt is _____ _____ for $25. 2. 那位穿白色衣服的女孩是露西的妹妹。
The girl _____ _____ is Lucy"s sister. 3. 这顶帽子也是莉萨的。
The hat is _____ Lisa’s. 4. 你想要多少钱?
_____ _____ do you want? 5. 请过来看一看我的新足球。
Please come and _____ a _____ _____ my new football.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司给下列句子排序,使成为一段完整的对话.( )A:Excuse me.Is there a supermarket near here?( )B:Sorry.I'm new here.You can ask others.( )C:Yes?What is it?( )A:Is it next to the post office?( )C:It's down First Avenue on the right.( )C:You're welcome.( )A:Excuse me.Can you help me?( )A:I want to know the way to the supermarket.( )C:Yes,it's between the post office and the bank.( )A:Many thanks.
vbGI66DS22
(1 )A:Excuse me.Is there a supermarket near here?( 2 )B:Sorry.I'm new here.You can ask others.( 4 )C:Yes?What is it?( 7 )A:Is it next to the post office?( 6 )C:It's down First Avenue on the right.( 10 )C:You're welcome.(3 )A:Excuse me.Can you help me?( 5 )A:I want to know the way to the supermarket.(8 )C:Yes,it's between the post office and the bank.( 9 )A:Many thanks.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码将下列句子重新排序,组成一段完整的对话.(急!)A.Hello!Ann.This is Sally.B.Are you free now?C.Then what about tomorrow moring?D.Hello!E.Hi,Sally.What's up?F.Yes,I'm free.What's wrong?G.Thank you.Goodbye.H.Sorry,I'm doing my homework.I.I'd like you to visit a friend with me.J.OK.See you then.
D A E B F I H C J G
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码将下列句子重新排序,组成一段完整的对话.A.No,it isn't.Oh,Jenny is in Class Two.You can ask her.B.Hey,are you Jenny?C.Is this you English book?D.Good morning,Mike!How are you?E.OK,thank you.F.I'mOK,thanks.G.Oh,yes.It's my English book.Thank you.H.It's an English book.I found it in Class Two.Is it your book?I.Yes,I amJ.Oh,Mike.What is this in English?好的话有分加!
D--f--J--H--A--E--B--I--C--G翻译:----早上好,麦克,最近好吗?----我很好,----对了,麦克,这个东西用英语怎么说?----It's an English book(这是本英语书).我在二班找到他的,这是你的吗?----不,不是.对了,珍妮在二班,...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 麻辣对话李易峰完整版 的文章

随机推荐