为您推荐:
其他类似问题
填want助动词后面用动词原形
What did she want
助动词后面加动词原形
,!want。
wantdid后面加动词原形
wantdid,do,does后面的动词要用原型呵呵~
扫描下载二维码同义句转换1. What’s your father? What ______ your father ______? What’s your ______ ______ ? 2.How old is your mother? ______ _____ ______ age? 3.She is 17. She is 17 _____ ______. = ______ age is 17. 4.Do you want to go to a movie? Do you want to _____ ____ _____? 5.She is a teacher, too. She _____ _____ a teacher. 变否定句: She _____ a teacher, _____. She likes reading books, too. She_____ _____ reading books. 6.My favorite actor is Jack Chen. I _____ Jack Chen ____. 7. I like watching TV very much. I like watching TV _____ _____. I don’t like watching TV _____ ____ (否定句) 8. What’s the English for these things? What _____ these things ______ English? 9. My brother is OK. My brother is ______ _____. 10. I don’t know the date of your birth.. I don’t know your _____ _____. 11. She has chicken, tomatoes at lunch. She _____ chicken , tomatoes ____ lunch. 12. Please give me the book. Please give _______ _______ ______ _______. 13. Can you show the picture to me? Can you show _______ _______ _______ ? 14. I like the tenth month of the year . I like _______. 15. She is from America. She _______ _______ America.
同义句转换 悬赏分:20 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 3 小时1. What’s your father? What do your father do? What’s your father's work ? 2.How old is your mother? What's your mom's age? 3.She is 17. She is 17 years old. = Her age is 17. 4.Do you want to go to a movie? Do you want to see a movie? 5.She is a teacher, too. She is alsoa teacher. 变否定句: She isn't a teacher, either. She likes reading books, too. She doesn't like reading books. 6.My favorite actor is Jack Chen. I hete Jack Chen much. 7. I like watching TV very much. I like watching TV a lot.I don’t like watching TV at all. (否定句) 8. What’s the English for these things? What are these things in English? 9. My brother is OK. My brother is so-so10. I don’t know the date of your birth.. I don’t know your bir. 11. She has chicken, tomatoes at lunch. She eats chicken , tomatoes for lunch. 12. Please give me the book. Please give the book for me. 13. Can you show the picture to me? Can you show me the picture ? 14. I like the tenth month of the year . I like Octorber. 15. She is from America. She comes from America我好奇想问你是初几的,给我留个言
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这几句怎么读Yes,I’m coming.Your Majesty!What do you want to know?Yes,I’m coming.Your Majesty!What do you want to know?Yes.Your Majesty!You are the fairest of all,I think.But there is a young lady.She is as white as snow,as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you.Yes.Your Majesty!She is Snow White.Your Majesty!You are the fairest of all.But Snow White is still alive and well.She lives with the seven dwarfs.No one is more beautiful than she.这两句可以不要:Yes,I’m coming.Yes.Your Majesty!She is Snow White.
居然像Shakespeare的英语...我无语了,老兄你从哪里看到的啊...Snowwhite?是的,我来了,我的女王.你想要知道一些什么?我的女王.我认为你是最美好的.但是有一个年轻的小女孩.她的肤像雪一样白,唇像玫瑰一样鲜红,发像乌木一样黑她比你要更美得多.是的,我的女王.She is Snow White我的女王.你是最美的,但是她依然或着.她和七和小矮人住在一起, 没有人能比她更镁.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是童话白雪公主和七个小矮人中的段落吧
好的,我就来。陛下。你想知道些什么?
这明显是白雪公主的一段故事情节嘛=
= 囧是的,我在,我的女王。你想要知道一些什么?我的女王.我认为你是世上最美丽的女人。但是有一个年轻的女孩.她的肤如雪般白皙,唇如玫瑰般鲜红,发如乌木般黝黑她比你更加美丽。是的,我的女王.她就是白雪公主我的女王。你是世上最美的女人,但白雪公主依然健康的活着。她和七个小矮人住在一起,这世上没有...
扫描下载二维码–What do you want to do next? We have half an hour before the program begins. -- . Whatever you ——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
–What do you want to do next? We have half an hour before the program begins. -- . Whatever you want to do is fine with me. A. It just depends B. It is up to you C. All right D. Glad to hear that 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  Catherine Destivelle is rock star.She loves rock, but she can’t sing or play the guitar!She is a rock climber and a big star in France and Italy.She is the most famous woman climber in the world because she climbs without ropes.She climbs in many countries but most often in the French Alps near Chamonix, where she lives.She started climbing near her home in Paris when she was five.Then, at fourteen, she joined the French Alpine Club to learn more, but immediately she climbed better and more quickly than the older members of the club.She won her first competition in Italy in 1995.
  Three years ago she found a new route up the Dru Moun-tain near Chamonix.The climb took eleven days and for four days the snow was so heavry that she could not move.Last year other climbers tried to follow the new Destivelle Route, but they failed.They are going to try again this year.
  People always ask her about her climbing.She says,“I climb because I’m in love with mountains.I like touching the rock and reading the face of the rock.I like it a lot.I felt at home on the side of a mountain.I prepare well before I go, so I’m never worried.”
  Catherine chooses new mountain from books-like buying from a shopping catalogue(目录)!“I see a nice mountains and I go to climb it!”Her next mountain is in Pakistan.She is going there next mounth:“It’s much bigger than the Dru, so it’s going to take longer to climb.An American climber, Jeff Lowe, is coming with me to help.”
Catherine Destivelle is called“a star”because ________.
she won a competition in 1995
she loves rocks
she’s a famous woman climber
she found a new route up to the Dru Mountain
She had great trouble finding a new route up the Dru Mountain because ________.
she lost her way
the climb took 11 days.
she needed help from an American climber
there was heavy snow
On the side of a mountain she feels ________
easy and happy
ike going home
We can infer from the passage people often ask her“________”.
Why do you like climbing?
Are you in love with an American climber?
Do you enjoy reading books on mountains?
What do yo do before you go climbing?
Catherine Destivelle is rock star.She loves rock,but she can’t sing or play the guitar!She is a rock climber and a big star in France and Italy.She is the most famous woman climber in the world because she climbs without ropes.She climbs in many countries but most often in the French Alps near Chamonix,where she lives.She started climbing near her home in Paris when she was five.Then,at fourteen,she joined the French Alpine Club to learn more,but immediately she climbed better and more quickly than the older members of the club.She won her first competition in Italy in 1995. & Three years ago she found a new route up the Dru Moun-tain near Chamonix.The climb took eleven days and for four days the snow was so heavry that she could not move.Last year other climbers tried to follow the new Destivelle Route,but they failed.They are going to try again this year. &&& People always ask her about her climbing.She says,“I climb because I’m in love with mountains.I like touching the rock and reading the face of the rock.I like it a lot.I felt at home on the side of a mountain.I prepare well before I go,so I’m never worried.” && Catherine chooses new mountain from books-like buying from a shopping catalogue(目录)! “I see a nice mountains and I go to climb it!”Her next mountain is in Pakistan. She is going there next mounth:“It’s much bigger than the Dru, so it’s going to take longer to climb.An American climber,Jeff Lowe,is coming with me to help. ” 1.Catherine Destivelle is called “a star” because__________. A.she won a competition in 1995
B.she loves rocks C.she’s a famous woman climber
D.she found a new route up to the Dru Mountain 2.She had great trouble finding a new route up the Dru Mountain because____________. A.she lost her way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the climb took 11 days. C.she needed help from an American climber&& D.there was heavy snow 3.On the side of a mountain she feels __________ A.worried&&&&& B.easy and happy&&&&& C.ike going home&&&&& D.well 4.We can infer from the passage people often ask her“____________”. A.Why do you like climbing?
B.Are you in love with an American climber? C.Do you enjoy reading books on mountains? D.What do yo do before you go climbing?
Today, we talk to an up-and-coming (有前途的) erhu player, Lee Hang, from Hong Kong. He’ll play with the Hong Kong Orchestra (管弦乐队) next Sunday in a special concert by young Chinese musicians.
Interviewer: Thank you for talking to us, Lee. You must be very excited. Lee: Yes, I am. This is the first time that I’ve played with such a famous orchestra and in front of so many people. They’re expecting about 4,000 people. Interviewer: Does that scare you? Lee: To be honest, yes. I haven’t slept much in the last few days. But my teacher told me I wouldn’t take it seriously enough if I wasn’t scared. That helped a lot. Interviewer: Tell me about why you started playing the erhu. Lee: My parents took me to piano and violin lessons. I quite liked them but they had to force me to go sometimes. One night, I saw a documentary about Yo Yo Ma, the famous Chinese American cello(大提琴) player. He talked about his love of Chinese instruments and we should follow our interests. I always enjoyed listening to Chinese instruments like the erhu and guzheng. That inspired me to learn the erhu. My parents were glad that I was playing something I actually liked. Interviewer: What do your friends think of you playing a Chinese instrument? Lee: Well, a lot of my classmates think playing things like the erhu isn’t cool. I don’t care. It makes me happy. I got a letter from Yo Yo, saying how much he admired me and that he’d like to meet me next time when he’s in Hong Kong. They thought that was pretty cool! Interviewer: And what does the future hold for you? Lee: I’d like to study music in a university in China then hopefully play in orchestras. My ambition is to bring the beautiful sound of the erhu to all the corners of the world. Interviewer: Well, if anyone can, it’s you. Thanks for talking to me, Lee. Good luck. Lee: Thanks. What will Lee Hang do next Sunday?
A. He will have an interview.&
B. He will talk to a newspaper reporter.
C. He will play a Chinese musical instrument at a concert. D. He will study in a university in China.
Lee _______ because of the concert. A. hasn’t been sleeping well&&& B. hasn’t been sleeping&
C. will meet 4000 people&&&&&& D. has been afraid of his teacher
Lee started playing the erhu ________ a film about Yo Yo Ma. A. before seeing&& B. while seeing&& C. after seeing&&& D. to copy
Lee likes playing the erhu _______ the piano and violin.
A. less than&& B. as much as&& C. more than&&& D. because his parents like
Lee’s friends thought _______ was great. A. getting a letter from a famous musician&&&& B. writing a letter to a famous musician C. playing Chinese musical instruments&&&&&& D. seeing Yo Yo Ma in Hong Kong
It was a sunny day. A city man was driving along a country road with a new wagon(马车)and a beautiful pair of horses. He didn’t pay a lot of& 11 &to where he was going. Pretty soon &12_ that he was lost, but he continued to&drive, expecting&to&refind&his&way&or&to&13 &someone who could tell him how to get back to the& 14 &. It was a long&15&road. For many __16__ he kept on&driving. When it&was&almost dark ,he&saw in a field a tall& 17 &ploughing(犁地) the land. He stopped his &&18&team of horses near the fence and called out,“Hello,farmer.” “Hello,yourself,”the&farmer___19____,still ploughing . “Where does the horse go?”he asked without knowing his language mistakes. “I haven’t seen it go anywhere. It &&20&&stays right where it is,”said the farmer,withoutstopping his work. “How far is it to the next town?” said the city man,speaking a little more &&21 &. “Don’t know. I never& 22&it,” replied the farmer. By this time the city man was getting 23&.“What do you know?You’re the&biggest fool&I&ever saw.”Finally stopping, the farmer turned and looked for a long time &24 &at the city man. Then he said,“Maybe I don’t know much. &&25&&I am a fool. But at least I’m not lost!”&【小题1】A.signsB.ordersC.attentionD.direction【小题2】A.realizedB.recognizedC.acceptedD.received【小题3】A.missB.meetC.lookD.lose【小题4】A.townB.countryC.capitalD.village【小题5】A.lonelyB.busyC.dirtyD.crowded【小题6】A seconds&&&& B. minutes&&&&&&&&&& C. hours&&&&&&&&&&&&& D years 【小题7】A.driverB.policemanC.farmerD.worker【小题8】A.strongB.tiredC.weakD.tiring【小题9】A.askedB.demandedC.repliedD.ordered【小题10】A.always B.oftenC.sometimesD.seldom【小题11】A.politelyB.friendly C.loudlyD.angrily【小题12】A.judged B.measuredC.sawD.studied【小题13】A.sadB.lovelyC.friendlyD.angry【小题14】A.gladly B.immediatelyC.silentlyD.excitedly【小题15】A.GenerallyB.FortunatelyC.CertainlyD.Perhaps
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从每题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A girl complained to her father about her hard life. She didn’t know what she could do and wanted to ___1__. She was tired of fighting and fighting. One problem had been settled, but __2___ appeared. Her father, a cook, took her into the __3___. He poured water into three pots and boiled it. After the water came to a boil, he put some ___4__ in the first pot, eggs in the second and coffee in the last. He waited for them for a few minutes __5___ any words. The girl closed her mouth and waited, impatient and __6___ by what her father was doing. After about 20 minutes, her father ___7__ the stove, took out the carrots and put them in a bowl. He took the eggs and put them in another bowl. After that he ___8___ the coffee into a cup. Turning back to his ___9___ , he asked, “Sweetheart, what do you see?” “Carrots, eggs and coffee,” she replied. Her father asked her to __10 the carrots. She did and felt that the carrots were ___11___. __12__ he asked her to take the eggs and break them. After peeling them, she felt the eggs were hard. Last, her father asked her to smell the coffee. She asked, “What does this _13___, Father?” He __14_ that each of the things had felt the same unfortunate fate. They were all boiled in ___15___, but with a ___16___ result. The strong and hard carrots became soft and weak after being boiled. The fragile eggs became _17___ after cooking. Coffee grounds were very unique. They could change the water.“___18___ one are you?” asked her father. “When calamity(不幸的事) __19___ on your door, what will your ___20__ be? Are you carrots, eggs of coffee?”【小题1】A.give inB.give upC.go onD.carry on【小题2】A.the otherB.the restC.anotherD.the second【小题3】A.kitchenB.storeroomC.backyardD.bedroom【小题4】A.potatoesB.carrotsC.tomatoesD.apples【小题5】A.withB.overC.beyondD.without【小题6】A.confusedB.excitedC.surprisedD.relaxed【小题7】A.turned onB.turned downC.turned offD.turned out【小题8】A.putB.pouredC.flewD.picked【小题9】A.sonB.potC.kitchenD.daughter【小题10】A.touchB.eatC.smellD.taste【小题11】A.strongB.heavyC.lightD.soft【小题12】A.Now thatB.Since thenC.After thatD.Once again【小题13】A.meanB.sayC.referD.think【小题14】A.questionedB.explainedC.requiredD.suggested【小题15】A.waterB.potC.stoveD.fire【小题16】A.similarB.sameC.differentD.wonderful【小题17】A.hardB.calmC.deliciousD.broken【小题18】A.WhatB.WhicheverC.WhoseD.Which【小题19】A.looksB.touchesC.knocksD.waits【小题20】A.reactionB.responsibilityC.answerD.impression
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!这几句怎么读Yes,I’m coming.Your Majesty!What do you want to know?Yes,I’m coming.Your Majesty!What do you want to know?Yes.Your Majesty!You are the fairest of all,I think.But there is a young lady.She is as white as snow,as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you.Yes.Your Majesty!She is Snow White.Your Majesty!You are the fairest of all.But Snow White is still alive and well.She lives with the seven dwarfs.No one is more beautiful than she.这两句可以不要:Yes,I’m coming.Yes.Your Majesty!She is Snow White.
居然像Shakespeare的英语...我无语了,老兄你从哪里看到的啊...Snowwhite?是的,我来了,我的女王.你想要知道一些什么?我的女王.我认为你是最美好的.但是有一个年轻的小女孩.她的肤像雪一样白,唇像玫瑰一样鲜红,发像乌木一样黑她比你要更美得多.是的,我的女王.She is Snow White我的女王.你是最美的,但是她依然或着.她和七和小矮人住在一起, 没有人能比她更镁.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是童话白雪公主和七个小矮人中的段落吧
好的,我就来。陛下。你想知道些什么?
这明显是白雪公主的一段故事情节嘛=
= 囧是的,我在,我的女王。你想要知道一些什么?我的女王.我认为你是世上最美丽的女人。但是有一个年轻的女孩.她的肤如雪般白皙,唇如玫瑰般鲜红,发如乌木般黝黑她比你更加美丽。是的,我的女王.她就是白雪公主我的女王。你是世上最美的女人,但白雪公主依然健康的活着。她和七个小矮人住在一起,这世上没有...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whatdoyouwant 的文章

随机推荐