英语题急求大神的英语(1.5)

急求英语大神-学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
急求英语大神
来源:互联网 发表时间: 4:47:23 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“急求英语大神”相关的问题,学网通过互联网对“急求英语大神”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急求英语大神,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
t have the courage to communicate with strangers, he heard my voice. It was a long wait, he is wearing is very fashionable, I and my friends should be sitting in the airport lounge waiting, see the distance with a group of people around, although don&#39, ugly it doesn'hard, hard work.关闭全屏阅读
翻译结果评分. Surprise. Fortunately, I overcome my psychological barrier, however, pleasantly surprised to see him make me very excited, we also put forward, that day, the old saying to \t matter but hard is the most important&#92, but the restive populations still let us feel the next surprise, need often take a plane, often sit the plane back and forth all over the world to take sport, and saw the favorite star, do well in his work, but I was born was very timid, bet know what will happen, as we do. Although only a short span of less than a&quot. Saw him, so he has the unusual success in work, we walked around, don&#39, I overcome their psychological barriers, he likes to do the plane, but work gave him great rewards, rushed forward loudly said to him I like her, out of curiosityOriginally, and response to me saying thank you: 关注我们, he is a comedian, but I feel the unprecedented happy, I alm&quot, I saw the want to see in the news - (XXX) a comedian
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号【呼唤英语帝】
急求大神来帮答个题!!!!_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,297,236贴子:
【呼唤英语帝】
急求大神来帮答个题!!!!收藏
I didn't remember his name____________after I had greeted him.A. whenB. asC. untilD. while拜托了!!
票牛教你如何买到热门、便宜、真实的演出门票!
自己顶。。。
c吧 not until 句型呀
再顶。。。
句子有莫错?
再顶。。。
别怪我不要脸啊
,真的有点急啊
C...只有C能翻译通吧...
尽管的意思
可是C的话语义怎么翻
Had done 表示动作发生在主句主语动作之前