小学6四年级下册作文大全英语39面作文及作文翻译

六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累_小学作文素材
六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累
学习啦【小学作文素材】 编辑:冰芝
  六年级是小学的关键时期,在作文写作中学生要学会多利用暑假的时间积累一些素材。下面是学习啦小编整理的一些关于六年级下册英语暑假积累的相关资料。供你参考。
  六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累1
  Before I was five years old, my parents gave me what I wanted, but as I became bigger, they changed their attitude towards me. My parents no longer satisfy me with all I want. When I want to buy a new dress, my mother won&t buy for me directly, she asks me to do something to exchange for it. Such as doing the housework or making progress in the study. What&s more, when I meet the difficulties, my parents won&t solve them for me immediately, instead, they will leave me to think about them and help me to solve them. What my parents do to me is right, it is my road to grow up.
  在我五岁以前,我的父母给予我想要的东西,但是随着我长大,他们对待我的态度发生了改变。我的父母不再满足我想要的一切。当我想要买一条新裙子,妈妈不会立刻买给我,她会要求我去做一些事情,以此来交换。比如做家务或者学习上有所进步。而且,当我遇到困难了,我的父母不会立刻帮我解决,相反地,他们让我自己思考问题,然后帮助我解决。父母对我做的是正确的,这是我的成长之路。
  六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累2
  People always confuse about the meaning of happiness, they don&t know how to define it. Some people think that when one has the successful career or does something that makes contribution to the society is the happiness. It is common that great acts are admired by the public and people are easy to feel the happiness. While in my opinion, happiness is very easy to achieve. When I stay with my family, we have the nice talk and I feel very happy. When I eat the delicious food that is cooked by my mother, I feel moved and happy. Happiness is around everywhere, we can feel it if we treat it right.
  人们总是对幸福的意义感到困惑,他们不知道如何去定义。一些人认为当一个人拥有的事业或者对社会有所贡献的时候,才称得上幸福。自然地,伟大的行为被大众所信服,人们也很容易感到幸福。然而在我看来,幸福是很容易得到的。当我和家人呆在一起时,我们聊得很愉快,我感到幸福。当我吃到妈妈做的美味食物时,我很感动,也很开心。幸福无处不在,如果我们正确对待,就能感受得到。
  六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累3
  Last week, I was so happy, because our class planned to have the activity. All of us felt so excited, we decided to have the picnic on the park. We played some games, the ones who lost the game were punished in some interesting ways. When I got punished, I was asked to ask the stranger to give the cell phone number. I felt so awkward, but I conquered my fear and finished the task. We laughed so happily, we had done so many things that we dared not to do before. We took many pictures and recorded the unforgettable moment. I wish we can have more class activities, it is a good time to promote the communication.
  上周,我很高兴,因为我们班有活动计划。我们都感到很兴奋,我们决定出去公园野餐。我们玩一些游戏,输了的人会受到一些有趣惩罚。当我被惩罚的时候,我被要求问陌生人给手机号码。我感到很尴尬,但是我征服了恐惧,完成了任务。我们笑这么开心,做了很多我们之前不敢做的事情。我们拍了许多照片,记录下了这些难忘的时刻。我希望我们可以有的班级活动,这是一个促进沟通的好机会。
  六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累4
  Someday, when I was watching a movie, I liked the heroine so much, she looked so beautiful. The girl in the movie not only dressed very well, but her hairstyle looked so perfect. I wanted to have her hairstyle, so that I would be very charming and caught other boy&s attention. I talked to my mother my idea, at first, she laughed but she still supported me. My mother took me to have my hair cut, I felt so nervous and excited, thinking that I could be a pretty girl soon. It took me three hours to change my hairstyle, I looked so unnatural and after a month, my friends spoke highly of my hairstyle. I was so happy.
  有一天,当我在看电影的时候,我很喜欢这个女主角,她看起来很漂亮。电影里的女孩不仅穿得很好,她的发型看上去也很完美。我想要她的发型,这样我会非常迷人,吸引其他男孩的注意。我跟妈妈说了我的想法,首先,她笑了,但她仍然支持我。妈妈带我去剪头发,我感到非常紧张和兴奋,想到我就快要成为一个漂亮的女孩。我花了三个小时才改变我的发型,我看起来不自然,一个月后,我的朋友们高度评价我的发型。我很高兴。
六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[六年级下册英语暑假作文素材积累]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
718人看了觉得好
747人看了觉得好
685人看了觉得好
【小学作文素材】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有小学六年级英语作文带翻译:My Dream Home
233小学手机客户端下载观看离线课程
客户端二维码
手机Web端浏览
1、直接输入
2、扫描二维码,用手机Web看视频课程
您现在的位置:
小学六年级英语作文带翻译:My Dream Home
来源:233网校日|
I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.
I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there. The house is on the grass. In front of the house, there is an apple tree. I want to have many apples to eat every autumn. I also want to play the swing at the tree. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sitting rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a big study. There are lots of books in the study and there is a computer in it. I can read books, surf the Internet and play computer games there.
I want a flat on the busy street. It’s close to my school. I have seven rooms. The biggest one is the sitting room. There is a TV and a comfortable armchair opposite the TV. After dinner, I sit in the armchair and watch TV. It’s very nice. I have a balcony. I can enjoy the sunshine on it.
我有两种类型的梦想家园。一个是安静的,另一种是在繁忙的街道。
我想要一个安静的家,因为我想休息一下。这所房子是在草地上。在房子前面有一棵苹果树。我想有很多苹果吃每年秋季。我也想玩秋千的树。有三间卧室,两个浴室,两个客厅,一个厨房,一个餐厅和一个大的研究。有很多书在这项研究中,有一台电脑。我可以阅读书籍,上网和玩电脑游戏。
我想要一个公寓在繁忙的街道上。它靠近我的学校。我有七个房间。最大的一个是客厅。对面有一个电视和一个舒适的扶手椅上电视。晚饭后,我坐在扶手椅上看电视。很漂亮的。我有一个阳台。我可以享受阳光。
责编:baijie
免责声明:本网站所收集的部分公开资料来源于互联网,转载的目的在于传递更多信息及用于网络分享,并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,也不构成任何其他建议。本站资料由编辑整理上传,本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的作品,请与我们取得联系,我们会及时修改或删除。
¥500¥1200
¥500¥1200
¥880¥2400
看过本文的人还看了
扫一扫下载APP
微信公众号
增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-
湘ICP备号&&|
版权所有(C)3网校() All Rights Reserved考试指南:
备考真题:
热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
语文试题:
语文考点:
数学试题:
数学乐园:
英语知识点:
英语试题资源:
您的位置: &
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.19-9.25) Extra Reward Horror Movie The Smell of Love Go Shopping Don t Pi
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.12-9.18) The Kind Old Man The Upset Moments If I Have a Magical Pen The T
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like to watch comedy so much, because it makes me laugh happily and I will forget about the annoyanc
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: The weather is cold. And I caught a fever. I felt uncomfortable this morning. I told my mother when sh
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In my school, when spring comes, there will be colorful flowers around. With those beautiful flowers,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Today my mom is busy, she asked me to go shopping for her. She gave me a shopping list and money. I we
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Mother is the greatest person in the world, she takes care of me all the time, every time when I go ho
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My father likes to see horror movie so much, he always tries to let me watch the movie with him. But I
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Last Saturday, my mother took me to the supermarket, because I did well in school. And she would buy f
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Tonight, my mother invite her friends to come to dinner. So my mother prepare a lot of food, she even
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My parents take care of me all the time, they tell me that even I grow up, in their eyes, I will be th
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like to listen to music so much, because music can smooth my mood. My favorite singer is Leehom Wang
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is a small yard in front of my house. Two years ago, I planted a tree. I watched it grow all the
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In Chinese fairy tales, the guy Ma liang is good at drawing and he can make any picture alive with his
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I am a happy girl, I always smile, but sometimes I have something to upset me. When I fail the exam an
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is an old man in our school s small shop. He is in charge of the shop. Whenever I see him, he is
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(9.5-9.11) My Little Dream My Elder Sister Superman Mary s Trouble My Father
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I like reading books so much, rencently, I fall in love with the travel books. When I open these books
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I have a sister, she is older than me. My sister is very nice to me, she always lets me choose the foo
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: When I read the comic series of superman, I am so crazy about this man. He is so powerful, he can fly
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I am nine years old. My name is Mary. I am from China. There are three people in my family. They are m
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Next week, my birthday will come and I am so happy about it. My father tells me that he has prepared t
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: This morning, my father goes out for work early in the morning for business, so he misses my birthday
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: There is a big square near my house. People like to get together there and have the long chat. My gran
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 小学英语作文及翻译周汇总(8.29-9.4) 我做了一件好事 I do a Good Thing 好看的书 The Good Book
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: 原标题:The Food Grandma Brings Today, my grandma comes to visit us, because she misses me so much. My
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I study in grade six and I will be a middle school student soon. I need to leave my campus and go to a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: When I was very small, I stayed at my hometown with my grandma. She is a deligent woman, she likes to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: Tonight, I can t sleep, I am so excited, my best friend Lily has come to my house, we will sleep toget
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: In the movie Harry Potter, Harry has a magic wand and he will have great power to do many things. It i
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: I go to bookstore today, I want to find some interesting books to read. After walking around for a whi
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及翻译,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为文章原文: My mother buys me a lot of clothes, I am so happy, I can wear the beautiful clothes every day. But as
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I love clean thing, it sounds good for me. But the thing is that I can t bear the dirty environment ar
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Today, I learn a lesson about love. The story tells about a man and his wife live the poor life, but w
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jack is seven years old. He lives in an ordinary family, unlike other child, he is much mature and kno
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jesus Christ is born to save people from all kinds of pain. The birth of Jesus has a famous story. Acc
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I will be a middle school student soon. when I look back on my pass days, I find myself don t make a d
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Every morning, my mother will check on the mail box and see if there is letters. I know the postman we
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: As we live in the modern world, we are access to the high technologies. Our life becomes much convenie
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Having an injection is every child s nightmare. When I get sick, I am so afraid of telling my parents,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My father likes to watch all kinds of sports, so when I spend the time with him, we watch the match to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: I have raised a pet cat for two years, but since last week, the cat doesn t feel like eating any food,
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My mother is the greatest mother in the world, she takes care of all the family chores and she never c
Today, I have an very interesting English class. The teacher teaches us the new lesson, after explaining the new words, she asks us to make a performance of the five situations. All of us are so exci
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: There is a lovely dog in Luke s house. The family has raised it for two years. One day, when Luke walk
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Jack is ten years old, though he is not doing well in study, he is a good child. He will never lie to
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: Before I go to sleep, I like to listen to soft music, it can help me relax and have a good dream. My m
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma raises a hen, and she sometimes brings the fresh eggs to us. The eggs taste different from
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma believes in Jesus, so she goes church every week. As I grow up, my grandma takes me to the
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: As the summer vacation comes, I decide to learn swimming, because the weather is so hot, I can make my
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: The first time I see the beach, I feel so excited. It is early in the morning, I walk to the beach and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为范文原文: My grandma always tells me that the sunrise and the sunset in my hometown is very beautiful. But I see
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Winter Although winter means cold weather, I love it all the same. I think winter is a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Li Ying
S Hobby Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard at it. She reads Engl
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文,点击标题查看: 五年级英语作文范文及点评汇总 五年级英语作文及点评:My English Teacher 五
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My English Teacher Miss Tang is my English teacher. She s very pretty. She is tall and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Days of the week I m a student and I am in Grade 5.I get up at six o clock every da
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Favourite Food Do you know what this is? Guess! Its colour is yellow. It s long and
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: I can help do housework I am a girl. My name is Li Ling. I m in Class Three, Grade Fiv
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: In The Kitchen This is the kitchen of my family. It s big and nice. Look! My mother is
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Village My village is very beautiful. There are many houses in the village. Near th
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My weekend There are two days on the weekend, Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, I ofte
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Seasons We have four seasons in a year. I can do many interesting things in each se
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My Birthday Party Every year, when it s birthday, my parents hold a party for me. They
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: My family There are five people in my family. They are my grandma, grandpa, dad, mom a
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: In the park It is sunny today .My mother, my father and I are going to the park. We li
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学五年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为五年级英语作文范文: A Field Trip It is a nice day. Our class will have a field trip today. The classmates
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文,点击标题查看: 六年级英语作文范文及点评汇总 六年级英语作文及点评:A Farewell Party 六年
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: Don t be against the traffic rules I go to school from Monday to Friday .I go to schoo
导语:奥数网给同学们汇总了小学六年级英语作文范文及点评,希望同学们的英语学习有所帮助。以下为六年级英语作文范文: I Love My Family Here is a photo lf my family. These are four people in my family. The
24小时热帖每周热帖

我要回帖

更多关于 三年级下册作文 的文章

随机推荐