求一篇初中英语值日报告告,初三的一般水平

初中英语分层教学中的值日报告要求
值日生汇报很重要,它不仅是一种热身,能有效地激发学生英语学习的兴趣,提高语言的综合能力和自主学习能力,同时它还给每个学生提供了表演的舞台,让他们充分展示自我的风采。它是课堂教学的有益补充,是引导学生课外自主学习、不断探究的有效手段和锻炼学生综合能力、发展个性的有利方法。
近两年来,我坚持采用分层教学让学生在课前3-5分钟做值日报告。值日报告内容一个月一换。以仁爱版初二下为例:第一学月,首先是新学生的自我介绍(对新学生分层要求——B
、 C 两层学生要求报告自己个人简介、家庭基本情况、兴趣爱好等;A
层学生除了要求报告自己个人简介、家庭基本情况、兴趣爱好等,但不要简单地堆砌事实,要适当进行评论。还要发表自己到新学校、新班级的感言和愿望),然后是部分学生的春节见闻。第二学月,有关交通工具的概况,其中要记叙一次有趣的旅游经历,最后要发表有关交通工具的个人观点和构想一次理想的旅游蓝图。第三学月:介绍最喜欢的歌星、影星、远动明星等,要求学生尽量使材料详实、全面、丰富,不仅有文字材料,还包括图片或音像资料等。值日报告后要作为墙报材料。第四学月:“动物、人类、环境”专题讲座。分层值日报告是根据学生的知识水平和学习能力的差异,做三种不同水平的值日报告
。对 A 层学生要求高水平的值日报告(若学了从句,A
层学生要求能使用从句;值日报告要有开头语,结尾要有总结和自己的感想;语速要求要稍快一点;注意自己的言行举止,神态亲切自然、举止大方自信、谈吐条理清楚。)。对
B层学生要求一般水平的值日报告(能使用所学知识完整表达值日报告内容,有开头语和结束语;要求用一般语速)。对 C
层学生要求基本水平的值日报告(能基本使用所学知识表达值日报告内容,语速可以稍慢一点)。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。英语翻译就是写一篇值日报告.最好是符合初3的词汇水平.大家还可以适当的加入一些内容.中文意思是:今天是我做的值日报告.在假期里,我去了长沙.那里风景美丽.还有许许多多好吃的.还有我最喜欢吃的烧烤.在那里我还去了动物园.看到了猴子,老虎.还去了海底世界.看见了许多海洋生物.在长沙的日子很好玩的.今天我值日报告做的不是很好.
腾袭wan338
hello,everyone.today i stand here to present my duty report.in the holiday,i went to changsha.the landscape there is beautiful.there are also many kinds of delicacies,including my favorite:barbeque.and i went to the zoo,seeing monkeys and tigers.then i went to the aquarium,seeing many marine creatures.the days in changsha are fantastic.that's all.thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一则符合初中一年级水平的英语值日报告、 越简单越好.但是也不能太简单了,最好是一个小故事.符合初一水平的.要求3分钟内完毕
◆李商堙◇081
Today I want to talk about a funny story.Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her. At the bank counter, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real. It made the old lady out of patience. At last she could not hold any more, uttering. "Trust me, Sir, and trust the money. They are real US dollars. They are directly from America." 它们是从美国直接带来的 一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久,到一家市银行存女儿送给她的美元.在银行柜台,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票,看是否有假. 这种做法让老妇人很不耐烦,最后实在忍耐不住说:“相信我,先生,也请你相信这些钞票.这都是真正的美元,它们是从美国直接带来的.” PS :这是一个小笑话,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
morning , every
one. My name is XX, I'm on duty today.
I'll share a funny story with you, hope you like it and happy.
One night a hotel catch fire,so the people who wer...
Hello,everone.my
name is...
am on duty
today,today
is october
weather is cioudly
is...,the...is
favourite...
比如:good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance toda...
扫描下载二维码一篇初中英语值日报告经典的!写的好点的!有水平的!
Good afternoon,everyone.I am on duty today.E veryone is here.Today is(星期几).The weather is cold,and the temperature is 18. A new week is coming ,I hope everyone are hard to study.And make a progressive in your study.I hope everyone are do his best in his study.When you have some problem you may ask teacher to help you. That'all.Thank you .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语值日报告要求:写清楚日期,人到齐了没,天气等要翻译过 用音标或汉语把读注上麻烦各位了,好的还有追加喔^^一定要把读音注上!
大家早上好Hi!everyone !今天星期四,天气晴朗,很凉爽,适合运动 It is Thursday today and it is sunny and cool ,especially for sports .今天是我做值日报告 Today is my duty .在这漫长的英语学习生活中,我现在学习虽然不大好,但我相信,我在这学期会有所提高.During the endless life of English study ,I don’t do well on studies ,but I am sure I will make great progress in this term.在过去的暑假中,我几乎多只再放松,玩游戏,并不懂得珍惜时间,我觉得当时我是多么愚昧 In the past summer vacation,I just knew how to relax myself and how to have fun and don’t know how to cherish the time .I feel how stupid I were at that time .在今后,我会努力学英语,相信我成绩会所提高,多看书,多看新闻,多出去走走呼吸新鲜空气.From now on ,I will work hard and make sure My grades will be improved ,I decided to read more books a,watch more news and go out to breathe the fresh air more often .,我想成为一名警察,所以我现在必须如努力完善自我,将来,为社会做贡献.I would ike to be a policeman,so I have to make great efforts to be better and better ,In the future I can make more contributions to our society.就这些了,That's all.Thank you!
灰常感谢,但我要的是一篇初一水平的,你这我根本不会读呀,不好意思呀!请你帮我写个简单一点的吧,行的话我再给你10分(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
Good morning,everyone! 大家早上好!
My name is Jane.我名叫詹妮。
It is March 12th and it is fine今天是三月12日。天气晴朗。
I am on duty today.今天我值日。
Here,I 'd like to share a meaningful
English saying with all of you.在此,我想与大家分享一句很有意义的英语名言。
It goes like this——它是这样说的
Don't put off till tomorrow what is today. 不要把今天的事情拖到明天。
Hopefully,you can get something from it and do what you should do without delay.
希望,你们能够从其中领悟到一些东西并毫不拖延的做事。
That's all.Thank you. 我说完了。谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语值日报告 的文章

随机推荐