以diet and healthy diet为题的作文

当前位置: >
& a healthy diet 作文 What is your idea of a healthy diet写一篇英语作文,100字左。
a healthy diet 作文 What is your idea of a healthy diet写一篇英语作文,100字左。
收集整理:/ 时间:
What is your idea of a healthy diet写一篇英语作文,100字左。To keep healthy is the most important for us.I have some good advice.First of all, you must drink more water every day,then,you can eat some vegetables.Try to eat less Fried food.Physical exercise every day is also very important.There are a lot of ways can make us healthy,but the most important thing is persistence!Thank everyone.
Healthy diet can make us keep f and get energys.First,we can eat more vegetables and fruits,because they are healthy f。
I think I have a healthy diet.It is very important to eat a balanced diet . As for breakfast,it is best to have a cup of。
几年级难度?a healthy diet and lifestyle 60字作文A healthy diet and lifestyle is good for us.For breakfast we can eat an egg,a glass of milk,bread or some dumplingsFor lunch and supper we can eat rice with[各种肉类,自己想,比如pork,fish,beef,chicken and so on]and vegetables or drink healthy drinks .After a meal we shouldnt lie on the couch We need to take a walk or do some kinds of exercises .we need to eat less"KFC"and watch less TV its important for us to drink a lot of waterwe can drink lots of water without getting fat. [突然发现打出来得比自己写的要好这是为社么呢?】
要求:1.60字左右。 2.有自己的想法 3.语句流畅,无重大语法错误。好的In my opinion, a healthy diet should consist of mainly meat and。
可以用一句话做总结,比如:Thats my healthy diet.。求一篇初一英语作文:请你以“A healthy diet"为题,为你在。Nowadays, people promote eating a healthy diet because thats the best way to keep our body strong and healthy. We shouldnt skip breakfast because that provides us energy for the entire morning. For example, we can eat eggs and drink milk. We should eat a big lunch because we may use more energy in the afternoon because of the higher temperature. We should eat a light dinner because we tend to do less things at night and eating too much make us fat. Between meals, we can eat fruits or drink water, but we shoudlnt eat snacks because they contain too much fat.。A Healthy Diet作文A healthy diet its important for me. for breakfast,I usually have some bread,milk ands fruit. I often haue rice,soup,meat and vegetables forlunch. After school,I walk to home,then I do my homework first,I always have soup,meat,rice and vegetables for supper.Iwatch less than 1 hour TV eveay. If you want to be healthy you must change you diet 参考资料:自己写的 你看看这几句就可以想到怎么写了。求一篇以 healthy diet 为题的100到120字的英语作文 - 已解决 -。最佳答案1:A healthy diet its important for me. for breakfast,I usually have some bread,milk ands fruit. I often haue rice,soup,meat and vegetables forlunch. After school,I walk to home,then I do my homework first,I always have soup,meat,rice and vegetables for supper.Iwatch less than 1 hour TV eveay. If you want to be healthy you must change you diet 最佳答案2:A healthy diet its important for me. for breakfast,I usually have some bread,milk ands fruit. I often haue rice,soup,meat and vegetables forlunch. After school,I walk to home,then I do my homework first,I always have soup,meat,rice and vegetables for supper.Iwatch less than 1 hour TV eveay. If you want to be healthy y。
Thellos article refutes the claim made by the Climate Group that Chellona has taken the lead in the race towards a low-c。A Healthy Diet作文 A healthy diet its important for me. for breakfast,I usually have some bread,milk ands fruit. I often haue rice,soup,meat and vegetables forlunch. After school,I walk to home,then I do my homework first,I always have soup,meat,rice and vegetables for supper.Iwatch less than 1 hour TV eveay. If you want to be healthy you must change you diet 参考资料:自己写的 你看看这几句就可以想到怎么写了
Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the fo。英语作文 I like to have a healthy diet food I like to have a healthy diet food. It is useful for me to eat healthy food. It offers me a lot of energy.We need to healthy food rather than junk food or fast food. Hamburgers and french fries are the common examples of junk food. Although they taste delicious, they dont have enough nutrients but they have the large amount of carbohydrate and fats. They will make your weight unbalanced. Bread, rice, or vegetables, are the common examples of the healthy food. They have a large amount of nutrients which provide you energy, and away from diseases.
是要翻译吗? 答:我喜欢有一个的平衡饮食
我想要均衡饮食!写一篇英语作文a healthy diet 要提到健康饮食重要性,一日三。Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies*, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving* yourself of the foods you love. Rather, it?ˉs about feeling great, having more energy, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible — all which can be achieved by learning some nutrition basics and carrying them out in a way that works for you. Choose the types of foods that improve your health and avoid the types of foods that raise your risk for such illnesses as heart disease, cancer*, and diabetes*. Expand your range of healthy choices to include a wide varie。
要什么水平的。a healthy diet 英文作文 50字 I think I have a healthy diet.Let me tell you.I eat lots of vegetables every day.of course,I eat some fruit.I never eat junk food and drink carbonated beverage.I always do a lot of exercise so I am very fit.I think doing sports is also good for this.Ialways play soccer and basketball.I think I am healthy. 祝你学习进步,满意请选择。小学英语作文《haw to Have a Healthy Diet"只要的句话It is very important to have a healthy diet. First, we must eat enough. Second, we should eat some fruit and vegetables to keep us healthy. Third, we should eat regularly. Remember to have breakfast everyday. In short, we should not only eat enough, good and healthy food, but also eat regularly.
First, you should eat more vegetables.。
a healthy diet 作文相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
a healthy diet 作文相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。当前位置: >
2015高考英语作文预测:Health and diet
发布时间: 14:10 来源:武汉巨人学校 作者:巨人小郭
导读:随着生活节奏的加快,健康与饮食问题一直是大家比较关心的话题。那么关于这类话题我们应该如何开始写呢?小编为大家准备了一些高考英语作文预测题及范文给大家,希望对大家有所帮助。下面我们来看看2015高考英语作文预测:Health and diet。2015高考英语作文预测:Health and dietLast night, I ate a lot of food, such as KTC and ice cream, before I slept, I ate some cold food in the fridge. At midnight, I felt my stomach hurt badly, my family was woke up, they sent me to the hospital. After seeing the doctor, he told me that I had eaten too much food, what’s more, the food was not healthy, so it hurt my stomach. Since then, I realized that I should not eat the rubbish food often, I should keep the healthy diet. Now my diet is regular, I won’t take in much food before sleeping, my body is becoming healthy. In the morning, I eat an egg and make sure I take in enough vitamins. Even when I see the rubbish food is tempting, I take no hesitation to say no to them. I am so proud of myself.昨晚,我吃了很多事物,比如肯德基和冰淇淋,在睡觉前,我吃了一些在冰箱里面的冷食物。半夜里,我觉得胃疼得厉害,我的家人被吵醒了,他们把我送到了医院。看过了医生以后,医生告诉我吃了太多的东西,而且,吃的都是不健康的食物,因此我的胃才会那么疼。打从那时起,我意识到自己不能经常吃垃圾食品,我应该保持健康的饮食。现在我的饮食很健康,我不会在睡觉前吃很多东西,我的身体变得健康。早上,我吃了一个鸡蛋,确保我吸收足够的营养。即使当我看到很诱惑的垃圾食品时,我也毫不犹豫地说不。我为自己感到自豪。小编推荐阅读:巨人学习小助手温馨提示:巨人教育现针对高三生开设了高考提分班,帮助大家2015年高考取得好成绩!全面衔接提升学习方案。点击或者免费拨打我们的咨询热线:400-888-4545,与我们的老师进行一对一交流,我们会给你专业的解答和建议!即日起,幼(幼升小衔接)、小(小学)、初(初中)、高(高中)秋季课程报名已经开始了,凡前往武汉巨人学校各分校报名地点,报名可享受优惠活动,早报早安排开课,机会多多,不容错过!家长们可点击或者免费拨打咨询热线:400-888-4545,了解详细内容。【网上班次查询】请先登录武汉巨人官网首页:选择交通更方便的校区进行查询及咨询。【咨询电话】请立即点击或者拨打报名热线:400-888-4545查询离您最近的服务中心!
关键词:2015高考,高考英语,高考作文预测
下一篇:没有了
咨询电话:400-888-4545
升学关键词
最新考试竞赛升学资讯
同学朋友实时交流
热门活动一网打尽
在线免费学习网校课程
忘记密码?
升学咨询热线:400-888-4545以Healthy Diet为题的英语作文100词左右,不要复制粘贴.要求1:健康饮食的重要性,有利于保持健康于正常体重,有利于提高生活质量.要求2:什么是健康饮食?合理的饮食结构.
亲爱的轮回40U
I like to have a healthy diet food. It is useful for me to eat healthy food. It offers me a lot of energy.We need to healthy food rather than junk food or fast food. Hamburgers and french fries are th...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 healthy diet作文 的文章

随机推荐