还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢1. B& 2.&B& 3.&A& 4.&B& 5. C
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:江苏省期末题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(A)&&&&&&& It&was&May&Day&last&Sunday.&And&it&was&also&Tom's&birthday.&He&had&a&party&at&home.&His&friends&came&and&they&all&gave&presents&to&him.&They&sang&and&danced.&They&were&very&happy.&Tom's&parents&gave&him&a&model&ship.&After&lunch,&they went&to&a&park.&They&played&games&there.&They&went&home&at&4&o'clock.&After&dinner, they&went&to&the&supermarket.&Tom&bought (买) a&VCD&of&Japanese&cartoons.&He&was&very&happy.&&&&判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“T”表示,错误的用“F”表示。&&&&(&&&& ) 1.&Tom's&birthday&was&on&the&lst&of&June.&&&&&(&&&& ) 2.&Tom&had&a&birthday&party&last&Sunday.&&&&&(&&&& ) 3.&They&played&games&at&the&party.&&&&&(&&&& ) 4.&The&model&ship&was&a&birthday&present&from&Tom's&uncle.&&&&&(&&&& ) 5.&Tom&likes&watching&Japanese&cartoons.&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)&&&&&&&&&&& In&the&USA,&people&celebrate (庆祝) Halloween&on&October&31st.&Children&always&dress&up.&They&wear&special&costumes&and&masks.&They&knock (敲) on&their&neighbours' (邻居)&doors&and&shout (喊) "trick&or&treat".Their&neighbours&usually&treat&(招待) them&with&chocolates&and&sweets.&Or&they&can&play&a&trick&on&them.&&&&&& Children&also&like&to&make&Jack-O-lanterns&for&Halloween.&They&cut&out&some&shapes&to&make&the&eyes, thenose&and&the&sharp (尖锐的) teeth.&Then&they&put&some&candles&in&the&pumpkin&lanterns.&Children&like&Halloweenvery&much.&阅读短文,选择正确的答案。1.&Halloween&is&on &&&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A.&December&31st&&&&&&B.&October&31st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&November&31st2.&Childen&usually&wear &&&&&&&&&&&&at&Halloween.
[&&&& ]A. costumes&&&&&&&&&&&B.&masks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&A&and&B3.&The&children&can&get &&&&&&&&&&&&from&the "Trick&or&treat".
[&&&& ]A.&sweets&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&lanterns&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&masks4.&A&Jack-O-lantern&is&made&of &&&&&&&&&&& .
[&&&& ]A.&chocolate&&&&&&&&&&&B.&pumpkin&lanterns&and&candles&&C.&eggs5.&People&usually&put &&&&&&&&&&&&in&the&pumpkin&lanterns.
[&&&& ]A.&candles&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&sweets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&chocolate
来源:浙江省小考真题
题型:填空题
阅读短文,选择正确的单词,并在空格处正确书写单词。
swim&&& climb&&& spring&&& October&&& China&&&&& My name is Chen Jie. I'm from&1___________. In my family, my brother Xiao Ming likes summer. Because he can 2___________ in the lake and eat lots of ice-creams. But&I don't like summer. It's too hot. I like 3___________. It's warm. I can plant trees. My parents like fall. Because their birthdays are both in September and 4___________. On the weekends, we usually visit grandparents. Sometimes we go hiking and 5___________ mountains. We have a happy family!
来源:同步题
阅读短文,选择正确的答案。&&&&& We&have&two&new&students&in&our&school.&They're&Mike&and&Kate.&They&look&the same,&but&they&are&not&twins.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Kate&is&an&American.&She&is&twelve.&She&is&in&Class&Four.&She&has&a&little&sister.&She often&looks&after (照顾)&her.&&&&&& Mike&is&an&English&boy.&He&is&twelve,&too.&He&is&in&Class&One.&He&likes&football.&Mike&and&Kate&are&good&friends.&They&are&in&No.&20&Middle&School.1. Kate is&an ___________.
[&&&& ]A.&Japanese&&&&&B.&English&&&&&&C.&American2. Mike ___________ Kate.
[&&&& ]A.&looks like&&&&&B.&looks after&&&&&C.&looks3.&Kate&and&Mike&are in&____________.
[&&&& ]A.&the same class&&B.&the same school&&C.&different school4.&Mike likes ____________.
[&&&& ]A.&football&&&&&B.&basketball&&&C.&ping-pong ball5.&&Which is&right?
[&&&& ]A.&Kate is&thirteen.&&&B.&Kate&and&Mike&are&twins.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Kate&and&Mike&are&good&friends.
来源:同步题
Read and choose. (阅读短文,选择正确的答案)&&&& My Uncle Tom has a small farm.&&He has a lot of chickens.&&Twice a week we put the eggs inthe boxes and take them to the town. There my uncle sells them.&&He gets a lot of money.&&&& My uncle's hens are rather stupid and noisy, I think. They are very useful because they lay(下) the eggs,&but I don't like them very much.&&I like the baby chickens and the cocks.&&My uncle has some white ducks, too. They often play in a pond (池塘) at his farm. There are rows oftrees around the pond.1. I like _____ at the farm.&&&&&& A. hens&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ducks&&&&&&&&&&&& C. baby chickens and the cocks2. My uncle has some _____ ducks.&&& A. yellow&&&&&&&& B. gray&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. white3. _____ can lay the eggs.&&&&&&&&A. Hens&&&&&&&&&& B. Cocks&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Horses4. Uncle Tom sells _____.&&&&&&&&&&A. chickens&&&&&&B. eggs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. hens5. The hens are _____.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. quiet&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. clever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. noisy6. — Where do the ducks play?&&&&— They play in a _____.&&&&&&&& A. lake&&&& B. pond&&&& C. nest7. Are there any trees around the pond?&&&&&&&& A. Yes, there are.&&&& B. No, there aren't.&&&&&C. We don't know.
来源:期中题
阅读短文,选择正确的答案。&&&&& Tommy is a boy of eleven. His father is an English teacher. They are in the same school. Tommy usually goes to school in his father's car. Sometimes he takes the school bus with his friends. He never walks or rides a bicycle. His home is too far from school. It's raining now, Tommy is waiting for the school bus with his friends. They all have their boots and umbrellas. They are dry and happy.1. How old is Tommy?A. He is a boy. B. He is eleven. C. She is eleven. D. He likes English. 2. Are Tommy and his father in the same school?A. Yes, he is. B. I don't know. C. No, they aren't. D. Yes, they are.3. How does Tommy go to school?A. He usually walks to school with his friends.B. He always rides a bicycle.C. Sometimes he takes the school bus with his friends.D. He always goes to school in his father's car.4. How's the weather now?A. It's sunny and hot. B. It's cold and cloudy. C. It's rainy. D. It's snowing. 5. Is Tommy dry or wet?A. She's dry. B. They are dry and happy. C. They are all wet. D. He is dry.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!阅读答案:TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionwassleeping. Alittlemousecameandranoverhisface. Thelionawoke(醒来) andcaughtthelittlemouseinanger (生_六年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案:TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionwassleeping. Alittlemousecameandranoverhisface. Thelionawoke(醒来) andcaughtthelittlemouseinanger (生
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:TheLionandtheMouse Onceagreatlionwassleeping. Alittlemousecameandranoverhisface. Thelionawoke(醒来) andcaughtthelittlemouseinanger (生
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读短文,选择正确的答案。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The&Lion&and&the&Mouse&&&&& Once&a&great&lion&was&sleeping. A&little&mouse&came&and&ran&over&his&face. The&lion&awoke&(醒来) and&caught&the&little&mouse&in&anger (生气), and&was&going&to&kill (吃掉) her. " Oh, dear&kind (善良) Lion! " said&the&little&mouse. "&Please&forgive (放过) me. Letme&go. I&shall&return( 回报) your&kindness." " Ha, ha, ha," laughed&the&lion. " How&can&a&little&thing&like&you&help&a&great&lion? "&But&as&he&pitied (可怜)&the&mouse, he&set&the&mouse&free. "&Thank&you&very&much, kind&Lion!&I&hope&I&shall&be&able&to&do&you&a&good&return&some&day,"&said&the&little&mouse.&&&&& Some&day, the&lion&was&caught&in&a&net. Just&then&the&little&mouse&came&along. At&once&she&ran&up&to&the&lion&and&said, " You&were&very&kind&to&me&once (上次). Now&I'll&save(救) your&life, and&repay (回报) you&the&kindness."&Soon&she&cut&the&net&with&her&sharp (锋利的) teeth, and&the&lion&was&happy&to&be&free (自由) again. "&Thank&you, little&Mouse!" said&the&lion.&The&lion&and&the&mouse&became&good&friends.
1. This&lion&was&a ___________ lion.
A.&badB.&kindC.&small
2. This&mouse ___________ the&lion's&life.
A. didn't&saveB.&savedC.&killed&
3. The&mouse&cut&the&net&with ____________.
A. her&sharp&teethB.&her&big&mouthC.&her&strong&legs
4. The&lion&was&happy&because&______________.&
A.&he&ate&a&mouseB.&he&was&free&again&C.&the&mouse&was&so&kind&
5. What&is&the&Chinese&meaning&of&" net " ?
A. 绳索B. 猎枪C. 捕猎网
阅读答案:
1. B& 2.&B& 3.&A& 4.&B& 5. C
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 hot guys big cocks 的文章

随机推荐