推销花的英语作文60字带翻译——60字

暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右_小学生作文
暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右
作者: 关注人气:807℃ []
内容简介:IntheparkTodayIwenttotheparkwithmyfriends.Socool!Look,thisisabeautifulpark.Therearemanyflowersan..
本文《暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右》由整理,仅供参考。如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
In&the&parkTodayI&went&to&the&park&with&my&friends.So&cool!Look,&this&is&a&beautiful&park.&There&are&many&flowers&and&trees.&The&air&is&quite&fresh&and&birds&sing&happily.Today&isSaturday.&So&there&are&many&people&in&the&park.&There&is&a&girl&under&the&tree.&What&is&she&doing?&Oh,&she&is&sleeping.&Peter&is&reading&the&book.&Oh,&he&likes&to&study&very&much!&And&Jason&is&reading&books,&too.&But&he&is&reading&the&comic&book.&Mary&is&flying&a&kite.&She&is&so&happy!&Mike&is&playing&the&basketball&with&his&classmates.&That’s&great!All&the&people&there&are&happy.&We&have&a&god&time.What&a&beautiful&place!&I&like&it!译文:在公园里今天我和我的们去了公园。太酷了!看,这是个美丽的公园。那儿有许多花花草草。鸟儿在的歌唱,空气清新极了~今天是周六,所以公园里有很多人。树下有一个女孩,她在干什么?她在睡觉。呵呵!Peter正在阅读,喔~他真爱。Jason也在看书,但他在看漫画书。Mary正在放筝,瞧,她多高兴!Mike正在和他的们打篮球。太棒了!所有的人们都很。我们玩的很愉快。多美的一个地方啊!我喜欢它~&&
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
小学生作文网站内导航暑假计划英语作文60字
暑假计划英语作文60字
  暑假又悄悄的来了喔!2016年暑假计划英语作文如何写呢?下面是小编为大家整理的是暑假计划英语作文60字的内容,欢迎阅读与借鉴!想要了解更多的内容,欢迎关注应届毕业生网论坛!  暑假计划英语作文60字一  快乐的暑假生活-Happy Summer Holidays  My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays. It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals kind people. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day.  Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this.  今年的暑假生活非常愉快。我去农村过暑假。那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情。  除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课。我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高。他们的父母为此很感激我。  暑假计划英语作文60字二  乡村游记-A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY  I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day.  I liked not the scene of the countryside, also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading writing, did not do well in listening speaking. I helped them improve their listening speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside.  今年我去农村过暑假。我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物。我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳。我每天记日记。  我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人。我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课。孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好。我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我。我意识到农村确实需要知识。  暑假计划英语作文60字三  An unforgettable thing during Summer vacation  It was a sunny day today,when i got up in the morning,i decided to see my grandparents.so i took the bus got there at noon,they were happy to see me,and i was very happy,too.  In the afternoon,my farther asked me to help him water the plant,and i was happy to see the flowers smiling in the wind.  In a word,today is a unforgetive day.because i saw my relatives helped people.  暑期英语作文 难忘的一件事  今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心。  下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心。  总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。  暑假计划英语作文60字四  how i spent my summer vacation  the summer vacation had come round again. i was happy that i could forget about school at least for a while. lest i fool around all through this summer vacation, i made a plan as to how to spend it. first, i thought i should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term so that i could have a better understanding of them. then i thought i should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running and rowing, to keep me physically strong. it stood to reason that with such a good plan i should make the best of my vacation time. i did, because i lived up to what i had planned.  暑假计划英语作文60字五  how i spent my summer vacation  i spent this summer vacation in quite a different way. i used to run about every day in previous summer vacations, but this summer vacation i simply could not afford to do so. i would soon be in the last year of my high-school education and would after graduation be up against the college entrance examinations. though those examinations were still a year away, i had to start early to make myself well prepared by reviewing all those things i had learned at school and this summer vacation was the ideal time for me to do this. at first i was rather dismayed at the thought of this, but later i thought it was better this way because by working hard this summer i could count on endless happy summers to come. with this in mind i then set to work like anything and only occasionally went out for a change or did some physical. i was not at all bored by this kind of life, for i was sustained by a hope.
本文已影响人
行业名企导航
推荐名企讨论区
推荐热门话题

我要回帖

更多关于 推销衣服的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐