曰你全家女女烇
1about2grows3engineer4moved5driver
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求学霸们帮忙解答一下,这道题目该怎么做?希望有过程哦。谢谢!
[初三英语]
认真回答问题哦,因为被采纳之后,可以拿到提问者悬赏的18问豆,还有机会获得系统附赠的10问豆哦~
(采纳返回10%问豆哦)
接上&It&usually&comes&in&winter.It’s&time&to&get&new.&We&usually&clean&and&decorate&our&house&carefully&before&it&comes.&I&always&help&my&mother&clean&the&windows&and&wash&the&clothes.&We&put&on&chunlianon&the&door&and&chuanghuaon&the&window.It’s&time&to&get&together.&&&&I&hope&you&can&come&to&enjoy&Chinese&spring&festival&with&us.&on&spring&festival&day,&we&can&eat&dumplings&and&new&year's&cake.&we&aslo&can&wear&new&clothes.&we&must&have&dinner&together&on&that&day.&we&must&visit&my&relatives&and&friends&and&say&“Happy&new&year”&to&them.&When&we&greet&my&grandparents,&we&can&get&lucky&money.&Yours求采纳,谢谢
你已经点过赞了
接上&It&usually&comes&in&winter.It’s&time&to&get&new.&We&usually&clean&and&decorate&our&house&carefully&before&it&comes.&I&always&help&my&mother&clean&the&windows&and&wash&the&clothes.&We&put&on&chunlianon&the&door&and&chuanghuaon&the&window.It’s&time&to&get&together.&&&&I&hope&you&can&come&to&enjoy&Chinese&spring&festival&with&us.&on&spring&festival&day,&we&can&eat&dumplings&and&new&year's&cake.&we&aslo&can&wear&new&clothes.&we&must&have&dinner&together&on&that&day.&we&must&visit&my&relatives&and&friends&and&say&“Happy&new&year”&to&them.&When&we&greet&my&grandparents,&we&can&get&lucky&money.&Yours求采纳,谢谢
你已经点过赞了
It usually comes in winter.It’s time to get new. We usually clean and decorate our house carefully before it comes. I always help my mother clean the windows and wash the clothes. We put on chunlianon the door and chuanghuaon the window.It’s time to get together.
I hope you can come to enjoy Chinese spring festival with us. on spring festival day, we can eat dumplings and new year's cake. we aslo can wear new clothes. we must have dinner together on that day. we must visit my relatives and friends and say “Happy new year” to them. When we greet my grandparents, we can get lucky money. Yours
你已经点过赞了
作业难题去问来自火星的学霸。
接上 It usually comes in winter.It’s time to get new. We usually clean and decorate our house carefully before it comes. I always help my mother clean the windows and wash the clothes. We put on chunlianon the door and chuanghuaon the window.It’s time to get together.
I hope you can come to enjoy Chinese spring festival with us. on spring festival day, we can eat dumplings and new year's cake. we aslo can wear new clothes. we must have dinner together on that day. we must visit my relatives and friends and say “Happy new year” to them. When we greet my grandparents, we can get lucky money. Yours求采纳,谢谢
你已经点过赞了
接上 It usually comes in winter.It’s time to get new. We usually clean and decorate our house carefully before it comes. I always help my mother clean the windows and wash the clothes. We put on chunlianon the door and chuanghuaon the window.It’s time to get together.
I hope you can come to enjoy Chinese spring festival with us. on spring festival day, we can eat dumplings and new year's cake. we aslo can wear new clothes. we must have dinner together on that day. we must visit my relatives and friends and say “Happy new year” to them. When we greet my grandparents, we can get lucky money. Yours求采纳,谢谢
你已经点过赞了

我要回帖

更多关于 学霸用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐