判断下列句子是否如何正确判断是否早泄。

“判断下列句子的翻译是否正确,正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”。( ) 1. Poor Lynn! 漂亮的林恩!( ) 2. My finger hurts. 我的手指受伤了。( ) 3. Lets see a doctor. 我们去..."阅读答案_翻译能力_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
“判断下列句子的翻译是否正确,正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”。( ) 1. Poor Lynn! 漂亮的林恩!( ) 2. My finger hurts. 我的手指受伤了。( ) 3. Lets see a doctor. 我们去..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
“判断下列句子的翻译是否正确,正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”。( ) 1. Poor Lynn! 漂亮的林恩!( ) 2. My finger hurts. 我的手指受伤了。( ) 3. Lets see a doctor. 我们去..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
判断下列句子的翻译是否正确,正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”。
(&&&& ) 1. Poor Lynn!& 漂亮的林恩!(&&&& ) 2. My finger hurts.& 我的手指受伤了。(&&&& ) 3. Let's see a doctor.& 我们去看医生。(&&&& ) 4. You're welcome.& 不客气。(&&&& ) 5. I feel much better now.& 我感觉不怎么好。(&&&& ) 6. Good-bye!& 再见!
参考答案:
1. ×& 2. √& 3. √ &4. √& 5. × &6. √
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)八年级英语月考试题(1-3单元)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语月考试题(1-3单元)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢题号:3733692题型:其他难度:一般引用次数:1更新时间:16/02/22
阅读药单说明,判断下列句子是否正确,正确(用“A”),错误(用“B)How to Take the MedicineThese pills are for a cold with a fever and a cough.Take three times a day before meals.Adults: three pills each time.Children (6-12): two pills each time.Children (2-5): one pill each time.Not for children under the age of two.Keep in a cool place. Use before October 2017【小题1】If you have a cold with a fever ,you can take these pills.【小题2】Jim is ten years old. He should take nine pills a day.【小题3】One-year-old babies can’t take these pills .【小题4】You should put these pills a cool place.【小题5】You can still take these pills after 2018.
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读:(10分)The weather in Australia is not the same as ours, because the seasons are opposite(相反). (1)When it is winter in China, it is summer there. Australia is in a southern country. It is in the(2) _______ of the world. June, July and (3)________ a September, October and N the summer is in December, January and F and March, April and May are the autumn months.A very large part of the country has no rain at all. The east coast has rain all the year. There are no dry months there. The southeast winds blow all the year. They bring lots of rain from the sea. There is not much rain on the west side. The southeast part of Australia has summer rain from the southeast winds. They only blow here in summer.【小题1】将(1)处翻译成中文__________________________________________【小题2】在(2)(3)处各填一个适当的词,使句意通顺.________ ________【小题3】找出 The west side doesn’t have much rain. 的同义句_____________________【小题4】Why does the east coast have rain all year round?___________________________________________________________【小题5】找出文中的主题句.________________________________________________
What are they doing for holiday?They are happy because they are on holiday.Mary is visiting her aunt in Paris. She is very excited to be in Paris. It is a very well-known city. And it is a good place to go shopping!Jack is fishing in the lake. Because the water is very clean, there are so many fish in the lake. Jack is having a good harvest (收获).Simon and Bill are good friends. They are usually very busy with their study every day. So they want to do something different. They are riding bikes together in the beautiful countryside. It’s relaxing.Jesse is taking some photos in the park. The park is very beautiful in autumn, and it’s a good place to take photos.Everyone gets tired sometimes. It’s important to have a rest. And it’s good for your health. It can help you work or study better, too. I hope everyone is having a good time.信息归纳:阅读短文,根据短文内容,完成下面表格。What are they doing for 【小题1】_______?NamePlaceThings they are doingMaryIn Paris【小题2】____________【小题3】________In the lakeFishingSimon and BillIn the countryside【小题4】_____________Jesse【小题5】__________Taking photos&
Many young people want to be famous players like Yao Ming. They think they will own (拥有) everything when they are famous. And then they will do what they want. For example, when you are famous, you can do something good for schools and charities (慈善机构). You can also do some work to help others. However, as a famous person, it is not easy. You will meet many problems.①If you are famous, people will &&&&&&&&you everywhere. They are around you every day, but you’ll never know who your real (真正的) friends are. You’ll lose your own (自己的) life. In fact, many famous people are not happy. They feel that the life before was more interesting.根据短文内容,完成任务。任务一:判断正(T)误(F)。【小题1】Many famous people wouldn’t like to help others.【小题2】Many young people dream about being famous.任务二:完成句子①。【小题3】If you are famous, people will &&&&&&&&you everywhere.任务三:回答问题。【小题4】Are the famous people happy all the time?_____________________________.【小题5】将画线句子译成汉语。_____________________________.
暂时无评论
– You don’t look well. What’s wrong with you?– I feel terrible. Maybe I have____flu.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the&&&&&&&&&&&& C. /
热门知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 如何正确判断是否早泄 的文章

随机推荐