B:she is my grandma.__very kind of. A:Is that__ __?

Mygrandma’safter-supper______includes:walkingthedogintheneighborhoodanddancingintheparkwithmanyotheragedwomen..A.regulationB.programCtrainingDroutineD湖北省通城二中学年高二下学期期中考试英语答案【题文】My grandma_____in the country. Now she   in the city.
A.used to live, lives
B.used to living, lived
C.uses to live, is living
D.was used to live, lives
【解析】短语:used to do 过去常常做某事,be used to doing sth 习惯于做某事,根据第二句中的Now,可推断出第一句说的是过去的情况,句意“我的爷爷过去住在乡下。现在他住在市里。所以选A。
—Why is _____ easy for such a young girl to learn three foreign languages so well?
—Because Britain, Germany and France are all very near _____ country.
A. his B. his C. her D. her
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
根据汉语完成句子。
1、你在哪儿长大的?
Where did you________ ________?2、我每天跑步健身。
I run every day________ ________ ________.3、他们正在对这些学生进行调查。
They are________ ________ ________ ________the students now.4、我打算在法国待两三年,同时在那儿学习法语。
I am going to stay in France for two years________three, and study French there________
________ ________.5、他想周游全世界。
He wants to travel________ ________the world.6、他正在算一道数学题。
He________ ________ ________a math problem now.7、你想取出多少钱?
How much money would you like to________ ________?8、我表弟打算明年从大连搬到上海。
My cousin is going to________from Dalian________Shanghai next year. 9、请给我的玻璃杯里倒些水。
Please________ ________ ________ ________my glass.10、请把盐、一茶匙佐料和一些黄油混合起来。
________ ________,some salt,a teaspoon of relisli and some butter, please.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司—教学资源快速导航—
&&├─课件下载
&&├─教学案例
&&├─模拟试题
&&├─随堂练习
&&├─图片资料
&&└─名校展示
&&├─精彩阅读
&&├─同步辅导
&&├─高考专项
&&├─中考专项
&&└─听力风暴
&&├─听力录音
&&├─答案解析
&&└─常用软件
本资源为2016年中考英语任务型阅读题型专练,旨在考查学生对信息的综合加工和处理的能力,希望对考生有所帮助。
本资源为2016年高考英语书面表达题型专练,内容从题型指导和专练练习两方面着手,希望对考生有所帮助。
本资源为2016年中考英语书面表达专练,内容从记叙文、议论文、说明文和应用文四方面着手,希望对考生有所帮助。
完形填空是中考英语试卷中客观试题的重要组成部分。为符合广大考生需要,精心整理了2016年中考英语完形填空题型专练,内容主要从真题解析及专项练习两方面着手,希望对考生有...
本资源涵盖初中英语语法知识点,简明扼要,条理清晰。旨在提高初中生英语语法应用能力,可作为中考冲刺,也可作为课堂学习使用。
作者:david923094
常青藤学校 九年级下英语第一次月考试卷
常青藤学校学年度第二学期第一次月度联考九 年 级 英 语 试题(考试时间:120分钟 & 总分:150分)第Ⅰ卷 &选择题(共95分) 一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。
( & )1. & &
( & &)5. B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。( & &)6. What will thespeakers probably(可能)go to buy? & & & &A. bananas. & & & & & & & & B. Oranges. & & & & & & & & C. Pears.( & &)7. When will thesupermarket close? & & & &A. At 5:00. & & & & & & & & &B. At 5:15. & & & & & & & & & C. At 4:45.( & &)8. What’s the weatherlike today? & & & &A. Sunny. & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. Rainy. & & & & & & & & & & & & & &C. Snowy.( & &)9. Why did the man’sdaughter go to London? & & & &A. To study. & & & & & & & &B. To have a holiday. & C. To visit her friends.( & &)10. Where does thedialogue take place? & & & & A. In a shoe shop. & & & & & & B. In a clothes shop. & &C. At a bookshop.C)听下面几段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11-12题。( & &)11.Wheredoes the man want to go ?A. The History Museum. & & & B. The Science Museum. C. The park.( & &)12.Howfar is it from here to the History Museum?A. About 500metres. & & & & &B. About 5 kilometres. & & &C. About 5.5 kilometres.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。Class & PartyWhenAt 6 p.m. & 13 & & WhereIn
& 14 & the third floor of our school buildingWhat to doSing, dance and pay gamesJerry’s phone number & &15 & &( & &)13.A.this &Saturday & & & & B.thisSunday & & & & & &C.next Sunday( & &)14.A.themeeting room & & & B.the class room & & & & &C.the dining room( & &)15.A.6265989 & & & & & & &B.6256989 & & & & & &C.6256898D)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。( & &)16.Why did the shopkeeper say thedress had been sold??A.Because someone had bought it. B.Because the woman was not rich.C.Because he thought the woman couldn’tpay for it.( & &)17.Did the woman think the dress hadbeen sold?A.Yes, she did. & & & & & & & B.No, she didn’t. & & & & & & & & & & C.We don’t know.( & &)18.What was the woman wearing thenext day?A.The same dress, very beautiful.B.A different dress, very beautiful.C.The same dress, common.( & &)19.How must the shopkeeper feelfinally?A.Happy. & & & & & & & & & & & &B.Tired. & & & & & & & & & & & & & C.angry.( & &)20.What happened at the end of thethis story?A.The woman didn’t buy a dress.B.The woman bought the most beautifuldress.C.The woman bought the dress she hadseen the day before.二、选择填空 &从下列每题所给的选项中选出一个最佳答案(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)( & &)21. Yesterday was __________Children’sDay. All the kids had ________fantastic time.A. the / a & & & & & & &B.the/不填 & & &C. 不填/ a & & & D. 不填/ 不填( & &)22. As we all know, computer games withfights have bad effects _______the teens.A. in & & & & & & & & & & & & B.at & & & & & & & & &C. for & & & & & & & & D. on( & &)23.——Is that Bruce speaking? & & &——Sorry,he is out. He _______abroad on business.A. has gone & & & & & & & & &B.has been & & & C. went & & & & &D. goes( & &)24.______of them has been to Australiaseveral times, so they know the Opera House very well.A. Both & & & & & & & & & & B. All & & & & & & & & & & C.None & & & & & & D.Each( & &)25. Don’t eat & &meat. If you do so, you’ll get & &fat. A. toomuch & & & & & & & & &B. muchtoo & & &C. . muchtoo & & & & & & & & &D. toomuch( & &)26.Anyone _________ information shouldcontact the police __________ .A. has, on & & & & & & & &B. with, on & & & &C. have, with & & &D. with,with( & )27.——We will build a subway in Taizhoubefore 2015.——Wow,________ ! A. what an excited news & & & & & & & & & & & &B.how excited the news isC. what exciting news & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D.how exciting news( & &)28. His sister wanted to have him_____ the radio, but he had had it _____ already.A. repair, repair & & & & &B. to repair, repair & & & &C.repaired, to repair & &D. repair, repaired( & &)29. Therewas going to _____ a struggle between her two friends. She doesn’t know ___ to deal with it.A. be, how & & & & & & & & B. has, what & & & & & & & &C. be, what & & & & & & & & &D.have, how( & )30. ——________ late for school again,Tom!——Sorry,I promise I _________.A. Don’t, will & & & & & &B. Don’t be, won’t & & & & & & &C.Don’t be, don’t & & & &D. Don’t, won’t( & &)31.It’s very kind _____you to help me with my lessons. It is hard ____ me to learnthem well .A. of, for & & & & & & & &B. of, & of & & & & & & & & C. for, of & & & & & & & & & & &D. for, for( & &)32.——Whichdo you prefer, Simon ,tea or milk ? & & & ——______is OK . I don't mind .A. Both & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B.Either & & & & & & & & & & &C. None & & & & & & & & & & & D.All( & &)33. To live a low-carbon life , we musttry to save _____ energy and produce ____ carbon .A. &more , less & & & & &B. less , more & & & & & & & C. more , fewer & & & & & &D. most , least ( & &)34.——Lookat that girl. Is it Susan? & & &——No, it _______ be her. She has gone back toher home town .A. can't & & & & & & & & & & &B.mustn't & & & & & & & & & C. needn't & & & & & & & & & &D.may not.( & &)35. I think your advice is of great________ to me and it’s _______.A. valuable, worth giving & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. valuable, worth taking itC. value, worth going it & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & D. value, worth taking( & &)36. Please______ your football shoes,David . Your room is very untidy .A. put on & & & & & & & &B. put out & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. put down & & & & & & & &D. put away ( & &)37. Could you please tell me ____________the railway station ?A. how can I get to & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. how I can get to C. how could I get to & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. how I could get to( & &)38. This pair of jeans ________ them 300dollars.A. paid & & & & & & & & & & &B.costed & & & & & & & & & & & & & &C.cost & & & & & & & & & & & & D. took( & &)39. ——__________is it from here to the cinema? ——Tenminutes by bike.A. How long & & & & & & & & & & B. How often & & & & & & & C. How far & & & & & & & & & D.How soon( & )40. As a student, we must spend as much time as we can ______Englishevery day. & & & A. to read & & & & & & & & & &B. read & & & & & & & & & & & &C.reading & & & & & & & & & &D. reads三、完形填空 &阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项(共15分;每空1分,满分15分)A long timeago, my grandma and grandpa lived in a house with a big front yard. Theyplanted lots of vegetables and flowers in the
. They worked hard to
42 & the plants growing. All summer long, thefamily ate food from the garden and
43 the flowers. & Years &44
.It became harder for them to keep up the garden. So they made
alittle smaller. Then one summer Grandpa died. It was a lonely winter for Grandma.It was hard for her to
46 &for the garden alone. When spring came, sheplanted just
47 &vegetables and flowers. & One day in the earlysummer, Grandma
big noises in the yard. She looked out thewindow and saw thousands of bees. & What could she do? Shouldshe hire(雇) someone to get ridof the bees? But that would
more than she could afford. She decided towait. & Over the next few days, thebees were
50 &with their own business. Grandma decidedthe bees wouldn't bother anyone,
she didn't give them another thought. Thatsummer, Grandma's little garden grew and grew. The neighbors would stop to admirethe big crop of vegetables and the lovely flowers. & One day, Grandma's brothervisited. As Grandma made him delicious squash pancakes (南瓜饼), she &52 &himabout the bees. Frank said, &Farmers
hirebeekeepers to set up beehives (蜂窝).The bees pollinate (传粉)the crops and help them to grow.& & &So that's
mygarden is doing so well!& Grandma exclaimed (欢呼). After that, she believed that Grandpa had sent
to take his place and make Grandma's littlegarden grow and grow...( & )41. A. attic(顶楼) & & & & & & &B.house & & & & & & & C. yard & & & & & & & & D. farm( & )42. A. let & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. keep & & & & & & & & C. make & & & & & & & &D: want( & )43. A. enjoy & & & & & & & & & & &B. enjoys & & & & & & & & & & C. enjoyed & & & & & &D. enjoying( & )44. A. left & & & & & & & & & & & & B:came & & & & & & & &C. went & & & & & & & &D. passed( & )45. A. them & & & & & & & & & & &B. their & & & & & & & & C. it & & & & & & & & & & D. its( & )46. A. care & & & & & & & & & & & &B. look & & & & &C. grow & & & & & & & D. plant( & )47. A. much & & & & & & & & & & &B. many & & & & & & & C. a few & & & & &D.a little( & )48. A. heard & & & & & & & &B.saw & & & & & & & & &C. looked & & & & D. sounded( & )49. A. spent & & & & & & & &B.cost & & & & & & & & &C. paid & & & & & D.took( & )50. A. lazy & & & & & & & & &B.quietly & & & &C. loud & & & & & & & &D. busy( & )51. A. but & & & & & & & & & & & & B. so & & & & & & & & & &C. because & & & & & &D. though( & )52. A. told & & & & & & & & & & & &B, asked & & & & C. spoke & & & & & & &D. said( & )53. A. hard & & & & & & & & & & & &B. hardly & & & & & & & & & & C. never & & & & & & & D. often( & )54. A. why & & & & & & & & & & & &B. what & & & & & & & &C. how & & & & & & & & D. when( & )55. A. the farmers & & & & & & & & & &B.the neighbors & C. the bees & & & & & D. the brother四、阅读理解 &阅读下列内容,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)(A)Why do plants grow insome places and not in others? Why does some land have so much growing on it,while other land has almost no plants growing on it at all?To grow, plants need several things. One is warmth.In very cold places almost nothing grows. Plants also need water. In very dryparts of the Earth only a few unusual plants can grow. That’s why dry desertseverywhere are almost not covered by trees or grass.Plants must alsohave a place in which to put down their roots and grow. They find it difficultto grow on hard land. The town is built on hard land. The plants here have onlythe soil found between the cracks of the stones to grow in.Another thingplants must have before they can grow is food.What will happen ifwe try to make things grow on the sandy beach? A few plants, such as beach grass,will grow in sand, but most plants won’t. Even if the weather is warm enoughand we water the plants each day. Many of them will die because the sand onthis beach has almost no food for plants.( & )56. According to the passage, plants need _____ things to grow well.A. two & & & & & & & &B.three & & & & & & & & & & & C. four & & & & & & & & & & & &D. five( & )57. What does the underlined word “cracks” mean in the text?A. 缝隙 & & & & & & & & & & B.表面 & & & & & & & & & & & C. 夹层 & & & & & & & & & & & D. 底部( & )58. From the passage, we can know itis _______ for plants to grow in dry places.A. easy & & & & & & & B. difficult & & & & & & & & & C. impossible & & & & & & & D. important( & )59. The reason why most plants can’t grow on the sandy beach is that_______.A. thereisn’t enough sunlight & & & & & & & &B.there is too much waterC. it is toocrowded there & & & & & & & & & & & D. ithas little food for plants( & )60. The passage can most probably be found in a ______ book.A. science & & & & & B. history & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. travel & & & & & & & & & & &D. math(B)Never try to work when you arevery hungry. If you want to do your homework right after school, you may wantto eat something before get-ting to work. Always do your homework before youget too tired. Don't wait until late in the evening, or the assignmentwill seem much harder than it really is.Divide your time into a few partsif you have more than an hour's work. Relax yourself after an hour. However, don'tdivide it up so much that you can't get anything done. You should be able towork at least half an hour at a time without stop-ping.Don't put off (推迟)until the last minute. If you put off doing your homework, you will have it onyour mind and you won't enjoy your free time. If you put off until the end ofthe week or until right before a test, you will have too much to do. A littlebit each night, enough to keep up with what is hap-pening each day in school,will take the fear out of tests and keep you on top of it.Do your homework at the same timeevery day. This will help you make it a habit—part of your daily work. It willmake it easier to do, and it will make your free time more enjoyable as well.( & )61. When someone is hungry, he'd better
& & & & &A. not workat all & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B.work harderC. not worktoo hard & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &D.work as usual( & )62. The underlined word&assignment& in the arti-cle may mean &
& & & & &.A. time & & & & & & & B.test & & & & & & & & &C. homework & & & & & & & D.school( & )63. If you put off doing yourhomework,_________.A. it will bekept on your mind & & & & & & & B. it willbe much easier to doC. it willmake you happy & & & & & & & & & & &D. itdoesn't matter much( & )64. To do your homework at the same timeevery day_________.A. will makeit more difficult & & & & & & & & B. willmake your free time less pleasantC. will helpyou have a good habit & & & & &D. willhelp you live longer( & )65. What’s the best title of this passage?A. Advice onDoing Your Homework & & & & & & B.When todo your homeworkC. Do yourhomework on time & & & & & & & D.Do yourhomework in your free time(C)Todaymore and more cars go into families. Which car is the best for people?Different people have different ideas. & &Some people like the brightcolour car made in China.It's really a good choice(选择).The bright colour car made in Chinais cheap, nice and safe. This kind of cars is suit for(适合于) the general income (收入一般的) family. & &Some people love famousforeign cars like Japanese cars, American cars and German cars. They're goodbut too expensive. But most people think famous foreign cars of better qualityare better in safety. These are suit for the high income family or forbusiness. & Some people like sportscars, because they're fast and exciting. Some sports cars are very nice butvery expensive. Only rich people can afford them. & Some people liketravelling, so they need a travel car. Travel cars are comfortable. But theyuse much oil(油). & What's the best car for us?Maybe it's a new and popular topic in life.( & &)66. What does the writerthink of the bright colour car made in China? & & & & A. It's nice butexpensive. & & & & & & & B. It's good but too expensive. & & & & C. It's cheap, nice andsafe. & & & & & & & & & &D. It's comfortable.( & &)67. To the writer, thefamous foreign car is suit for _________. & & & & A. the high incomefamily & & & & & & & & & & B. the general income family & & & & C. people like traveling & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. people like sports( & &)68. Some people like sportscars because they're _________. & & & & A. cheap and nice & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. comfortable and save oil & & & & C. good but tooexpensive & & & & & & & D. fast and exciting( & &)69. Which is NOT trueabout cars? & & & & A. Cars made in Chinaare cheap. & & & & & B. famous foreigncars are too expensive. & & & & C. Sports cars arealso cheap. & & & & &D. Travel cars arecomfortable.( & &)70. The passage tells us_________. & & & & A. some expensivecars & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & B. famous foreign cars & & & & C. some cars made in China & & & & & & & & & & & & &D. different cars(D) & &Some people like to get upearly, but some do not. In fact, it is really good for us to get up early everyday. Maybe those who don't like getting up early will not believe this, but it istrue. Scientists made a survey in about one thousand people, and then theyfound that early rising(早起)people had less disease(疾病)than late rising people, and early rising people also look healthier than laterising people, and so on. & So we may know early risingis helpful in more than one way. First, it helps to keep us healthy. We allneed fresh(新鲜的)air. But air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Besides, it is usefulto do morning exercises. & Secondly, early risinghelps us in our studies. In the morning we learn more quickly and find iteasier to understand what we learn. & Thirdly, early rising cangive us a plan of our work for the day. We cannot work well without a goodplan. & F early risinggives us enough time to get ready for our work, such as to wash our hands andfaces and eat our breakfast. & Late risers may find itdifficult to form the habit(养成习惯)of early rising. They have to make an effort(努力) to do so. As the English proverb says, &Early to bed andearly to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy(富裕的) and wise. &( & &)71. Early rising peopleare
& & & & than late rising people.A. fatter & & & & & & & & & & & & & &B. thinner & & & & & & & & & & & & & C. healthier & & & & & & & & D. Cleverer( & &)72. Air is the freshest
& & & &according to the passage.A. in themorning & & & & & & B. in the afternoon & & & & & & C. in the evening & & & & D. all the day( & &)73. Which of thefollowing is the result of early rising?A. People canget ready for their work. & & & & &B.People can get fresh air.C. People canlearn things more quickly and better. & & & & & & D.All of the above.( & &)74. If a man always likes to get up late,it's
& & & & for him to form the habit of getting up early.A. easy & & & & & & & & & & &B. difficult & & & & & & & & & C. happy & & & & & & & & & & &D. sad( & &)75. As the Englishproverb says,
& & & & & can make us healthy, wealthy and wise.A. getting upearly & & & & & &B. going to bed early & &C. getting up late & & & & D. both A and B 常青藤学校学年度第二学期第一次月度联考九 年 级 英 语 试 题 答 题 卡 & & & & 第I卷 &选择题(共95分) &得分_______ & & 一、听力部分(20分)题号12345678910答案
题号11121314151617181920答案
二、选择(20分)题号21222324252627282930答案
题号31323334353637383940答案
三、完形填空(15分)题号414243444546474849505152535455答案
四、阅读理解(40分)题号56575859606162636465答案
题号66676869707172737475答案
第Ⅱ卷 &非选择题 (共55分)五词汇运用 &用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1.Look at _______________ in the mirror. Howdirty your faces are! (you)2.I think dried foodcan _______________ for many months. (store)3.Five _______________ of the students may bedifficult to imagine the life on the moon. (twelve)4.That watch mustbe one of the _______________ (boss).5.If you workhard, you can &_______________ passthe final exam. (easy)6. ——Is this red bag Tom’s? & & ——No,_______________ (he) is black.7. It’sthe _______________ story that I have ever read. (sad)8.What will you buy for your mother on &_______________ Day? (woman)9.The stories _______________ are veryboring. (it)10.The robber seemed to be in his_______________.(thirty)11.—How often do you usually playfootball? ---__________ a week.(two)12.The weather report says thatthere will be much _______________ next week. (rain)13.There is a new _______________ shopnear our school(sport)14.The shopping mall is also agood place _______________ friends.(meet).15.People usually go to theelectrical shop to buy _______________ (walkman).六任务型阅读 &请根据材料内容,完成各题。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)Life is like a kind ofgame with five balls. You name them: Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit.And you are keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that Workis a rubber(橡皮) ball. If you drop it,it will bounce back(反弹). (1)But the other________ balls——Family, Health, Friends and Spiritare ________ of glass. If you drop one of them, they will be broken and neverbe the same.So don’t judge your worth by comparingyourself with others. You are different and each of us is special. Don’t setyour goals by what other people feel important. Only you know what is best foryou. Don’t give up when you still have something to give. (2)Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.Don’t be afraid of risks. It is by taking chances that you learn how to bebrave.Don’t throw love out of our life by saying itis impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give but thefastest way to lose love is to hold it too selfishly. And the best way to keeplove is to give it wings to fly.Life is not a running race. It is a long butcolourful journey that every step needs to be valued and enjoyed.1.在(1)句空白处填入适当的词:___________ &___________2.把划线句子翻译成中文:_____________________________________________________________3.回答问题: What are the names of the five balls? _____________________________________________________________4.在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的句子:We should value and enjoy each step of lifeand the journey of life will be long and colourful._____________________________________________________________5.在文中找出最能表达文章主题的句子:_____________________________________________________________七缺词填空 &根据短文内容及首字母提示补全单词(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)Areyou almost crazy by the acne(青春痘) on your face ?Are you worried to death b 1 you never know when it will disappear?Don’tworry about it any more. Because worrying will only make it even w 2 .A recent study has found that worry plays an important r 3  in your skin disorders. Some Britishscientists found that the stress caused from worrying slows the healing processin your skin disorder like acne. Students often find their acne worse b 4 and during the exam. In fact, acne is quite common in teenagers.Butdon’t worry. Acne always d 5  at last. It lasts u 6 the age of 20 or even 25.And don’t worry about scarring (疤痕)onyour face,either. It’s rare for acne toleave any sign of its presence. There’s no m 7  to cure. But good skin care cankeep it under c 8 . For example, wash your skin t 9  a day after exercise. The most important t 10 to wash is bedtime. Shampoo your hair daily. Dirt on long hair can make acneworse by rubbing against your skin.1.b__________ 2.w__________3.r__________ 4.b__________ 5.d__________6.u__________ 7.m__________8.c__________ 9.t__________ 10.t__________八写作(20分)请根据下列提示,写一篇100词左右的短文,可适当发挥:假如你叫李华,3月8日妇女节那天 你为母亲做了很多有意义的事情。请你根据表格中所给信息,用英语写一篇日记。上午你用零花钱给母亲买了些鲜花,放在花瓶内下午你去市场买各种各样的菜,为全家人做了一顿可口的饭菜吃完饭后你送给母亲自己制作的贺卡,并祝她节日快乐;告诉母亲要多注意自己的健康,不要过度劳累,不要为你太操心;你还保证今后会好好学习并尽力帮助她做一些家务劳动;母亲感动得留下了眼泪注意:1. 词数100 个左右 & & &2. 日记的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 & & &3. 日记必须包括所有内容要点,但不要逐句翻译,可以假如适当细节和适当发挥,使其通顺、连贯。参考词汇: vase 花瓶 & & & & & &be moved to tears 感动得流泪8th March 2014 &Saturday Today is Women’s Day. I love mother so much that I did many meaningful thingsfor her.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & Today is a special day, warm and meaningful.
常青藤学校学年度第二学期第一次月度联考九 年 级 英 语 听 力 材 料一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)A) 从A、B、C三幅图中找出与你所听内容相符的选项。听两遍。1.W:Who is your favourite star? & M:I like Ge You best.2.W:Anything to drink?M:I don’t like coffee, just someorange juice, please.3.W:Good afternoon, Sir. What can I dofor you?M:I’d like to borrow a book oncomputer.4.W:How many students in your classride bikes to school every day?M:Half of us come to school by bike.5.W:Please don’t smoke on the bus.M:Sorry, I didn’t notice the sign.B) 听对话,根据所听对话及问题选择正确答案。听两遍。6. W: I hear Tim is ill. Let’s go and buy some bananas and orangesfor him. &M: But I think he likespears.7. W: It’s five o’clock now. &M: Oh, dear! The supermarketwill close in 15 minutes. & & I hope I can get there intime.8. W: I usually come to school by bike on fine days. If it rains, Icome by bus. &M: So, you came to school bybus today.9. W: I heard that your daughter went to London. To spend a holiday? &M: No. She went there tostudy English with her friends.10. W: Would you please show me a pair of brown shoes in Size Six? & M: Oh, sorry. We have noSize Six in that colour.C)听下面几段对话,选择正确答案。听两遍。听下面一段材料,回答第11-12题。M:Excuseme. I am new here. This is my first time to Shanghai.Could you tell me the way to the History Museum?W: Keep going about 500 metres, you’ll seethe stop of No.24 bus. It will take you there.M: How far is it from the stop to the Museum?W: About 5 kilometers.M: Oh, it’s about 5.5 kilometers from here tothe museum. Thank you.听一篇短文,回答第13-15小题。请根据内容从A、B、C三个选项中选择正确的选项,完成信息记录表。听两遍。  We are going to have a class partyin the meeting room on the third floor of our school building. at 6:00 in the evening this Sunday. At theclass party, We are going to sing, dance and play many interesting games. Wouldyou like to join us? If you want to know more about it ,you can call Jerryon 6256898.D)听短文,选择正确答案。听两遍。A woman stoodat the window of an expensive shop. After standing there for a few minutes, shefinally went into the shop and asked the shopkeeper to show her one dress. The shopkeeperthought the woman was not rich enough to pay for that dress, so he said the dresshad been sold. The woman walked out of the shop angrily and decided to punishthe shopkeeper. The next morning she returned to the shop in a very beautifuldress with a nice handbag in her hand. She asked for the same dress. Notknowing the woman had come before, this time the shopkeeper hurried to climbinto the shop window to get the dress. As soon as she saw it, the woman saidshe did not like it and asked for another one. So the shopkeeper had to climbonce again to get another one. The woman enjoyed making the shopkeeper get downnearly everything in the widow. Finally she bought the first dress.常青藤学校学年度第二学期第一次月度联考九年级英语参考答案一、听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)1-5 &BACAC &6-10 CBBAA &11-15ACBAC &16-20 CBBBC二、选择填空 &从下列每题所给的选项中选出一个最佳答案(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)21-25 CDADB &26-30 BCDAB 31-35 ABAAD &36-40 DBCCC 三、完形填空 &阅读短文,从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项(共15分;每空1分,满分15分)41-45 CBCDC &46-50 ACABD 51-55 BADAC四、阅读理解 阅读下列内容,根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)56-60CABDA &61-65ACACA & 66-70CADCD &71-75CADBD五、词汇运用 用所给词的适当形式填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1.yourselves & 2.be stored &3.twelfths & 4.bosses’ & 5.easily & 6.his & & &7.saddest & 8.Women’s & &9.themselves &10.thirties &11.twice & & 12.rain & &13.sports &14.to meet &15.walkmans六、任务型阅读 请根据材料内容,完成各题。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1. four, made2.只有到你停止努力的那一刻事情才是真正结束了。3. Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit.4. It is a long but colourful journey that every step needs to bevalued and enjoyed.5. Life is like a kind of game with five balls.七、缺词填空 &根据短文内容及首字母提示补全单词(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)1.because & & & &2.worse & & & & & & & & 3.role & & & & & & & & & &4.before & & & & & & & & 5.disappears6.until & & & & & & 7.medicine & & & & & &8.control & & & & & & & 9.twice & & & & & & & & 10.time八、 写作(20分)Today is Women’s Day. I love mother so much that I did manymeaningful things for her.In the morning, I bought some flowers or my mother with my pocketmoney and put them in the vase. In the afternoon, I went to the market to buyall kinds of vegetables, I cooked some delicious dishes for my family.. It wasmy first time to cook for my family. My parents were both pleased with me .Afterdinner, I sent my mother a beautiful card made by myself and gave my bestwishes to her. I said “Happy Mothers’ Day” to her. I told my mother to becareful with her health and not to be too tired, I advised her not to worry toomuch. I promised her that I would try my best to help her with more housework .My mother was moved to tears..Today is a special day, warm and meaningful.
延伸阅读:

我要回帖

更多关于 she s very kind 的文章

随机推荐