您所在的位置:&>&&>&
4-6人英语话剧剧本:梦想可能成真
摘要:这个故事是关于两个好朋友凯茜,苏珊。凯西是一个非常薄的女孩;另一方面,苏珊是个很重的女孩。因此凯茜和苏珊想改变自己。
话剧剧本:May Dream Can Come True./梦想可能成真
4-6人英语话剧剧本
Angel and Servant
Aside and Clerk
Susan很苗条,Cath和胖,她们是好朋友,不过却都羡慕对方……
This story is about two good friends Cathy and Susan. Cathy on the other hand, Susan is a very heavy girl. Therefore Cathy and Susan want to change themselves.
(Cathy and Susan encounter each other on a street.)
Cathy: Hello, Susan. How are you?
Susan: I’m not doing well.
Cathy: Why not?
Susan: I’m too fat. I want to lose some weights.
Cathy: Really? But I want to become fat.
Susan: Are you crazy? Being fat is a terrible thing. Look at me. My abdomen looks like a swimming belt. It is so ugly.
(Cathy touches Susan’s abdomen.)
Cathy: But it is tender and makes me feel content.
Susan: You’re so kind. Your words make me happy.
Cathy: I’m serious, no kidding.
Susan: God! (Touches her own forehead and sigh)
Why are you not me and I am not you?
(Susan seems to intend doing something.)
Susan: We don’t like our figures and want to change ourselves, we can work hard together.
Cathy: It sounds good. I can help you and you can help me. That’s wonderful. (Saying loudly)
Susan: We begin planning right away.
Cathy: Uh! Let’s go.
(Firstly Cathy brings Susan to a famous store named Trust me.)
Servant: Welcome! Do you want to take part in our class?
Cathy: Yes! We will.
Servant: Ok!
Susan: Why do you take me here?
Cathy: I see that “Trust me, you can make it” commercial on TV. It looks great. So I want to trust it and help you become thinner.
Susan: Oh…! Why do you also particular in?
Cathy: Because we are good friends, we should do it together. (Ha! Ha!)
(After several days)
Susan: Why? It’s no use to me, but you become much thinner. (Crying)
Cathy: I don’t want it, too. (Crying)
(The two girls are very angry to look the servant.)
Servant: It’s not my fault. (She escapes from the store.)
(Later, Susan takes Cathy to McDonalds.)
Cathy: McDonalds?
Susan: Fast food has high calories. It is the best food to make you fat.
Clerk: May I help you?
Susan: I want to order four hamburgers, ten drumsticks, five french fries and two cokes.
Clerk: What??
Cathy: Sorry, give us a minute. (Talks to the waiter)
(Cathy pulls Susan’s arm and moves to the side.)
Cathy: I can’t eat all of them.
Susan: The food is not just for you.
Cathy: Don’t you want to be thin?
Susan: Yes.
Cathy: You can’t eat them, because they will make you fat.
Susan: But I can’t oppose the attraction.
(Cathy gives Susan a look.)
Susan: Let me think.
(Suddenly, an angel and an evil appear.)
Evil: You can eat it. Anyway, you have time to lose weight.
Angel: If you eat them now, you would do the same thing next time. You will not lose any weight.
Evil: Listen to me. I’m right.
Angel: No, he’s wrong.
(Evil begins to fight against the angel.)
Susan: Enough! Go away! (Yells to the evil and the angel)
Cathy: Are you OK?
Susan: Uh! I decide to eat today.
Cathy: OK!
Susan: I want to order the same food that I ordered before.
Clerk: OK! Please wait a minute.
(They sit down and begin to eat.)
Cathy: Um…It’s so greasy. Do I have to eat this?
Susan: Yes, you must eat it. I can help you. (Susan takes food to stuff Cathy’s mouth.) Poor girl!!!
(Angel and Evil appear again.)
Angel: Are you sure it’s good for her?
Evil: If you don’t believe me, you could see the result later.
Angel: I hope you are right.
(Several weeks later, they walk along the street.)
Susan: I’m so hungry. I want to eat.
Cathy: I’m so full. I want to vomit.
(They hug each other and cry loudly.)
Cathy: I don’t want to be fat.
Susan: I don’t want to be thin. (They say it at the same time.)
(Angel takes the evil that is rope appears.)
Angel: You use the wrong way to achieve your purposes. You need to ask a professional nutritionist.
Cathy and Susan: So…! (They look at each other with some special meaning, and then catch the angel’s leg.)
Cathy and Susan: You must know some shortcut to help us.
Cathy and Susan: We won’t let you go until you help us.
Angel: Oh, god!!
(Cathy and Susan chase the angel. The evil stays there.)
Evil: What has happened? (Shrug)
阅读本文的人还阅读了:
阅读排行榜||||||||||||||||||||||||
您当前位置:&>&&>&英语话剧剧本&>&6人英语话剧剧本
6人英语话剧剧本
专业代写小品、相声、戏曲、双簧、诗诵读、演讲稿、话剧剧本。
电话: QQ:
&&& FORREST (voice-over) That Momma, she sure was right.&&& It's funny how things work out.&&& EXT. BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBA'S MOM'S HOUSE - DAY&&& Forrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou. A group of black kids play in the front yard.&&& FORREST (voice-over)&&& I didn't stay home for long, because I'd made a&&& promise to Bubba. And I always try to keep my promise.&&& So I went on down to Bayou La Batre to meet Bubba's&&& family and make their introduction.&&& Bubba's mother named MRS. BLUE and her other children look at Forrest.&&& MRS. BLUE Are you crazy, or just plain stupid?&&& FORREST Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.&&& MRS. BLUE I guess.&&& EXT. BUBBA'S GRAVE - DAY&&& Forrest steps over to Bubba's tombstone.&&& FORREST (voice-over)&&& And of course, I paid my respect to Bubba himself.&&& FORREST Hey, Bubba, it's me, Forrest Gump. I remember&&& everything you said, and I got it all figured out.&&& Forrest pulls out notes from his pocket.&&& FORREST I'm taking the twenty-four thousand, five hundred&&& and six-two dollars and forty-seven cents that I got...&&& EXT. BAYOU - DAY&&& Forrest walks across a yard where men are cleaning shrimp.&&& FORREST (voice-over)&&& ... well, that's left after a new hair cut and a&&& new suit and I took Momma out to real fancy dinner&&& and I bought a bus ticket and three Doctor Peppers.&&& Forrest walks along a wooden pier. Forrest pays an old black shrimper a large wad of cash.&&& OLD SHRIMPER Tell me something. Are you stupid or something?&&& FORREST Stupid is as stupid does, sir.&&& EXT. BUBBA'S GRAVE&&& Forrest stands at the grave.&&& FORREST Well, that's what's left after me saying, "When I was&&& in China on the All-America Ping-Pong Team, I just&&& loved playing ping-pong with my Flex-O-Ping-Pong Paddle."&&& Which everybody knows it isn't true, but Momma says&&& it's just a little white lie so it wouldn't hurt nobody.&&& So, anyway, I'm putting all that on gas, ropes and new&&& nets and a brand-new shrimpin' boat.&&& EXT. BAYOU - DAY&&& Forrest steers his shrimping boat. The boat is old and rusty. Forrest unleashes his nets as his catch of the day drops to the deck. It is a bunch of garbage and shells. Forrest picks up one shrimp.&&& FORREST (voice-over)&&& Now, Bubba had told me everything he knows about shrimpin',&&& but you know what I found out? Shrimpin' is tough.&&& EXT. DOCKS&&& Forrest pulls a couple of shrimp out of a bucket.&&& FORREST I only caught five.&&& OLD SHRIMPER A couple of more, you can have yourself a cocktail.&&& The old shrimper begins to walk away, then stops and looks at Forrest.&&& OLD SHRIMPER Hey, you ever think about namin' this old boat?&&& FORREST (voice-over) I'd never named a boat before,&&& but there was only one I could think of.&&& Forrest paints a name on the side of his boat. The name is "Jenny."&&& FORREST (voice-over)&&& The most beautiful name in the wide world.
郑重声明:任何网站转载此剧本时一定要把文章里面的联系方式和网址一同转载,并注明来源:中国国际剧本网 ,否则必将追究法律责任。
专门为各演员、艺术团、演艺公司、政府部门、单位活动、企业庆典、公司年会提供创作各种小品、相声、话剧、舞台剧、戏曲、音乐剧、情景剧、快板、三句半、哑剧、双簧剧本。联系电话:
发表评论()
评论内容:
验 证 码:
匿名发表 
本网所有发布的剧本均为本站或编剧会员原创作品,依法受法律保护,未经本网或编剧作者本人同意,严禁以任何形式转载或者改编,一但发现必追究法律责任。
中国国际剧本网()版权所有,未经许可不得转载。&
&&经营许可证粤ICP备号 &
&&法律顾问:广东律师事务所
{$UserData}
{$CompanyData}急求一个6人的英语话剧剧本_百度知道6人英语话剧剧本_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 6人英语搞笑剧本 的文章