she is going to the park by bike 的设问句大全是?

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
六年级上册英语 六年级上册英语书 六年级上册英语语法 六年级上册英语课本 六年级上册英语句子 六年级上册英语课件 六年级上册英语单词 六年级上册英语教案 六年级上册英语视频 六年级上册pep英语
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
六年级英语上册期中测试卷
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口She is busy.How can l get to the park?就这两句,答出来的给你10还有He is going to work by bike.
一微娘恶是TA37
She is lack of time.Can you tell me the way to the park?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
怎么写,2句一起?
她现在很忙,我该怎样去公园呢?
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!咨询电话:010-
英语长期班课程
POP作文课程
作文素材库
POP美术课程
美术作品集
三一口语语法时态
时间:  作者:  来源:新东方论坛
  小学阶段有:一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、一般将来时。
  1、一般现在时
  A、当谓语是be动词时,构成为:主语+be动词( am, is, are )+其他。如:I am a student.
  B、当谓语是行为动词时,构成有两种:
  (1)主语(非第三人称单数)+动词原形+其他。如:We often watch TV at the weekends.
  (2)主语(第三人称单数)+动词第三人称单数形式+其他。
  如:Jim usually goes to the park on Sundays.
  C、句型变换:
  肯定句 否定句 一般疑问句及回答
  They watch TV at six everyday. They don't watch TV at six everyday.
  ---Do they watch TV at six everyday.
  ---Yes, they do. / No, they don't.
  She watches TV at six everyday. She doesn't watch TV at six everyday.
  ---Does she watch TV at six everyday.
  ---Yes, she does. / No, she doesn't.
一般疑问句及回答
They watch TV at six everyday.
They don’t watch TV at six everyday.
---Do they watch TV at six everyday. ---Yes, they do. / No, they don’t.
She watches TV at six everyday.
She doesn’t watch TV at six everyday.
---Does she watch TV at six everyday. ---Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t.
  练一练:
  A、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。
  1) He often ______( have ) dinner at home.&&&& 2) Daniel and Tommy ______ ( be ) in Class One.
  3) We ______ ( not watch ) TV on Monday.&&&& 4) Nick ______ ( not go ) to the zoo on Sunday.
  5)& ____they ______ ( like ) the World Cup?&&& 6) There&&&&&&&& ( be ) some water in the bottle.
  7) ____your parents& _____( read ) newspapers every day?
  8) Mike______ ( like ) cooking.
  9) You always ______ ( do ) your homework well.&&&&&& 10) They ______ ( have ) the same hobby.
  11) My aunt& ______ ( look ) after her baby carefully.&&&& 12) Liu Tao& ______ ( do ) not like PE.
  13) She and I& ______ ( take ) a walk together every evening.
  B、按要求转换句子,每空一词。
  1) Tom likes playing basketball with his friends. (改成否定句)
  Tom_____& ______ playing basketball with his friends.
  2) David's parents often take a walk after supper. (改为一般疑问句并作出否定回答)
  ---& ______David's parents often& ______ a walk after supper? --- No,& ______& ______.
  3) They usually watch TV. (对划线部分提问)
  ______& ______ they usually ______?
  4) She is always a good student. (改为一般疑问句并作出肯定回答)
  ---&& ___ ______ always a ______ student? ---& ______ ,& ______ ______ .
  5) Simon and Daniel like going skating. (改为否定句)
  Simon and Daniel& ______& ______& going&& ______.
  2、现在进行时
  A、构成形式:主语+be动词+动词的ing形式+其他。
  B、判断依据:句中往往有now、look、listen等词。注意:千万不要忘了一定得有be动词。
  C、句型变换:
  练一练:
  A、用所给的动词的正确形式填空。
  1) The boy& ______ ______ ( draw ) a picture now.
  2) What______you& ______ ( do ) now?
  3) Listen. Some girls& ______ ______ ( sing ) in the classroom.
  4) My mother&& ______& ______ ( cook ) some nice food now.
  5) Look. They ______& ______ ( have ) an English lesson.
  6) They ______& ______ ( not water ) the flowers now.
  7) Look! the girls ______& ______ ( dance )in the classroom .
  8) What is our granddaughter doing? She ______& ______ ( listen ) to music.
  9) ______ Helen& ______& ( wash )clothes? Yes, she is .
  B、根据中文,完成句子,每空一词。
  1) 刘涛的父亲正在浇花。Liu Tao's father is ______ ______.
  2) 看,孩子们正在操场上踢足球。Look! The children ______ ______ ______ in the playground.
  3) 她正在公园里散步吗?是的。--- _____& she______a walk in the park? ---Yes, she______.
  4) Jack正在哪读书?在他书房。
  --- ______& ______ Jack ______ the book now? ---He is______ ___ ___ ______.
  3、一般过去时
  A、构成形式:主语+动词的过去式+其他。
  注意:没有be动词的否定句和疑问句中,用didn't否定和用did提问后,动词一定要用原形。
  B、判断依据:(1)be动词是was、were;(2)动词加ed;(3)有表示过去的时间状语,现在学过的常用的表示过去的时间状语有:just now,a moment,yesterday,last week,last night,last weekend,last year,last month,three days ago,two weeks ago,five years ago…
  C、句型变换:
一般疑问句及回答
I was a teacher five years ago.
I wasn’t a teacher five years ago.
---Were you a teacher five years ago? ---Yes, I was. / No, I wasn’t.
They played many games yesterday.
They didn’t play many games yesterday.
Did they play many games yesterday? Yes, they did. / No, they didn’t.
  练一练:
  A、用动词的适当形式填空。
  1) It_____( be ) Ben's birthday last Friday.&&&&&& 2) We all_____ ( have ) a good time last night.
  3) He _____ ( jump ) high on last Sports Day.&&&&& 4) Helen _____ ( milk ) a cow on Friday.
  5) She likes_____newspapers, but she _____a book yesterday. ( read )
  6) He _____football now, but they _____basketball just now. ( play )
  7) Jim's mother _____ ( plant ) trees just now.
  8)& _____they _____ ( sweep ) the floor on Sunday? No, they_____.
  9) I _______ ( watch ) a cartoon on Monday.
  10) We_____ ( go ) to school on Sunday.
  B、按要求改写句子。
  1) My father came to the shop just now.(改为否定句)
  My father_____& _____ to the shop just now.
  2) I watched TV last night.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
  ---_____you _____ TV last _____? --- _____ , _____ _____.
  3) Their teacher told them a story yesterday.(对划线部分提问)
  _____ _____ their teacher_____them yesterday?
  4) They were on the farm last Saturday.(改为否定句)
  They _____ on the farm last Saturday.
  5) David and Liu Tao did their homework together a moment ago.(改为一般疑问句)
  _____ David and Liu Tao_____ _____ homework together _____&& _____.
  4、一般将来时
  A、构成形式:(1)主语+be going to+动词原形+其他。(2)主语+will+动词原形+其他。
  B、判断依据:一个句子中既有be动词,又有going、to和动词,且动词用的是原形,句中
  往往有tomorrow、soon、next week等词。
  C、句型变换:
一般疑问句及回答
She is going to have a picnic tomorrow.
She isn’t going to have a picnic tomorrow.
---Is she going to have a picnic tomorrow? ---Yes, she is. / No, she isn’t.
They are going to visit their grandparents next Sunday.
They aren’t going to visit their grandparents next Sunday.
--Are they going to visit their grand parents next Sunday? ---Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.
  注意:---Where are you going? ---We're going to Beijing.& 问句中不要用到to。
  练一练:
  A、根据中文,完成句子,每空一词。
  1)我打算明天和朋友去野炊。
  I& _____ _____ _____& have a picnic with my friends. 或者:
  I& _____ have a picnic with my friends.
  2)下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。
  ---What _____ _____ _____ _____next Monday?& ---I ___ _____ ___ play basketball. 或者:
  ---What _____ you do next Monday? ---I& _____ play basketball.
  3)你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。
  ---&& _____ your mother _____ _____ go shopping this _____ ?
  ---Yes, she _____ . She_____ buy some fruit.
  4.)你们打算什么时候见面?
  What time _____ you _____ _____ meet?
  B、改写句子。
  1)Nancy is going to go camping.(改否定句)
  Nancy _____ going to go camping.
  2)I'll go and join them.(改否定句)
  I _____ go& _____ join them.
  3)I'm going to get up at 6:30 tomorrow.(改一般疑问句)
  _____ _____ _____ to get up at 6:30 tomorrow?
  4)We will meet at the bus stop at 10:30.(改一般疑问句)
  _____ _____ meet at the bus stop at 10:30?
  5)She is going to listen to music after school.(对划线部分提问)
  _____ _____ she_____ _____ _____ after school?
  时态综合练一练:( 每空根据需要可以填多个词)
  1、用所给词的适当形式填空。
  1)Today is a sunny day. We _______________& ( have ) a picnic this afternoon.
  2)My brother__________ ( go ) to Shanghai next week.
  3)Tom often _________( go ) to school on foot. But today is rain. He_____ ( go ) to school by bike.
  4)What do you usually do at weekends? I usually_____ (watch) TV and_____ (catch) insects?
  5)It's Friday today. What_____ she_____ ( do ) this weekend?
  She _____& ( watch ) TV and _____ ( catch ) insects.
  6)What_____& ( do ) you do last Sunday? I_____ ( pick ) apples on a farm.
  What _____& ( do ) next Sunday? I& __________ ( milk ) cows.
  7)Mary __________ ( visit ) her grandparents tomorrow.
  8)Liu Tao __________ ( fly ) kites in the playground yesterday.
  9)David __________ ( give ) a puppet show next Monday.
  10)I __________& ( plan ) for my study now.
  2、根据中文,完成句子,每空一词。
  1)杨玲正在问高山一些关于公共标志的问题。
  Yang Ling is _____ Gao Shan some __________ about& _____ __________.
  2)David最喜爱的科目是英语。
  _____ Favourite subject _____ __________.
  3)谁跑得快,男孩还是女孩?
  Who_____ _____, the boys or the girls?
  4)我父亲每天起床都很早,锻炼身体。
  My father _____ up_____ and_____ some exercise every day.
  5)你们有什么爱好?他喜欢集邮,我喜欢听音乐。
  ---What _____ your& _____ ? ---He _____ _____ stamps and I like__________to music.
  6)昨天我们想去参观博物馆,可不认识去的路。我们就问了一个警察,他告诉了我们路线。
  We _____ to_____the museum, but we _____ know _____ _____ _____ there.
  We_____ a policeman, and he told _____ the way.
  7)Nancy将在音乐会上演奏钢琴吗?
  _____ Nancy& _____ to_____ the _____ _____ the concert?
  8)我们开始上课好吗?谁来读生词?
  _____ we _____ our lesson now?
  _____& would _____ to _____& the& _____ word?
(责任编辑:VIV)
& 相关新闻六年级英语练习
力部分(每小题读2遍,共30分) 一、听句子,从A、B、C三个选项中选出所包含的信息,并将字母标号填写在题前括号内.(10分) ()1.A.onfootB.bybusC.bycar ()2.A.seedB.sproutC.plant ()3.A.engineerB.writerC.salesperson ()4.A.straightB.startC.stamp ()5.A.watchTVB.visitmygrandparentsC.buysomebooks 二、下面你将听到五个问句,请从打乱顺序的答句当中,将能回答每个问句的答句字母标号填入题前括号内.(5分) ()1.A.Yes.Doyouhavecomicbooks? ()2.B.It'seasy.First,digthesoil. ()3.C.Sheworksinahospital. ()4.D.Yes,shedoes. ()5.E.I'mgoingtowalkonthemoon. 三、下面你将听到五组对话,每组对话读两遍,然后是一个问题,请将能回答这个问句的选项字母标号填在题前括号内.(5分) ()4.A.ridingabikeB.drawingpicturesC.diving ()5.A.cleanhisroomB.cleanhisbikeC.playcomputergames 四、听短文判断下列句子正误,与录音内容一致的在括号内写“T”;不一致的写“F”.(5分) ()1.AlicelivesinAustralia. ()2.Herfatherisadoctor. ()3.Hermothergoestoworkbybus. ()4.AliceandAnnlookthesame. ()5.AliceusuallyplaysattheparkonSunday. 五、听短文,根据短文内容填空,每空一词.(5分) 1.Thetrafficlightsarethesameineverycountry.Therearealways________lights. 2.Yellowmeans_________. 3.InChina,driversdriveonthe__________sideoftheroad. 4.IntheUS,driversdriveonthe__________sideoftheroad. 5.InEngland,driversdriveonthe__________sideoftheroad. 笔试部分(共70分) 六、词汇.(10分) 1.看图写单词,开头字母已给出.(5分) 2.用所给词的适当形式填空.(5分) 1.Look!Thegirl______________(play)withacat. 2.I____________(get)upat6:30everymorning. 3.TomandI___________(go)tothesciencemuseumtomorrow. 4.Sarahisagoodgirl.Sheoften_______________(help)oldpeople. 5.---What'syourhobby? ---___________(Make)kites. 七、单项选择,请将正确选项字母标号填写在题前括号内.(15分) ()1.Doyoulike______? A.swimB.swimmingC.swimingD.swim,too ()2.Weusuallystay____home____Saturdayafternoon. A.inB.onC.atD.on ()3.Thebed_____therightisyours. A.onB.inC.atD.of ()4.Whichpicturemeans"Oneway"? ()5.Myuncleis_____accountant.Heworksin_____air-conditionercompany. A.a;aB.aC.anD.a;an ()6.---Shecleansstreets.Who'sshe? ---Oh,sheisa_______. A.salespersonB.driverC.TVreporterD.cleaner ()7._____areyougoingtoBeijing? A.WhenB.WhereC.WhatD.Who ()8.Iwanttofindagoodbook.I'mgoingtothe_______. A.cinemaB.libraryC.museumD.supermarket ()9.Lookat_______picture. A.fiveB.thefiveC.fifthD.thefifth ()10.Alice______toschoolbybuseveryday. A.isgoingtoB.goC.goesD.togo ()11.OnSundays,Ioften______. A.playthefootballB.playpianoC.playtheviolin ()12.I'mgoingtothepark________. A.thisweekendB.onthisweekendC.inthisweekend ()13.Helikes______magazines. A.watchingB.readingC.lookingat ()14.______,whereisthebusstop? A.SorryB.ExcusemeC.Hello ()15.Mikeisgoingtobuyadictionary______. A.nowB.everydayC.thisevening 八、下面你能看到五组分别被打乱顺序的问句和答句,请你重新搭配一下,把正确的答句的字母标号写在相应问句前的括号内.(10分) ()1.Whereisthecinema?A.First,donotwastewater. ()2.Howdowesavewater?B.YoucangobytheNo.11bus. ()3.Isthereapetshophere?C.Tangshan. ()4.HowcanIgettothehospital?E.It'snexttotheschool. ()5.Wheredoeshecomefrom?F.Yes,it'sinfrontofthezoo. 九、选择与图画相符的句子,并将图片的字母标号填到相对应的句子前面括号内.(10分) ()1.Myfathergoestoworkbybikeeveryday. ()2.I'mgoingtomakeacardforSarah. ()3.Hehelpssickpeople. ()4.Let'sgototheGreatWallthisweekend. ()5.Myauntisanengineer.Sheworksinacarcompany. 十、下面是一个打乱顺序的对话,请你将这个对话按正确的表达顺序重新排列,并将排列后的顺序号用阿拉伯数字写在句子前的括号内.(5分) ()A.Yes,shedoes. ()B.No,shedoesn't.Sheteachesmath. ()C.Mymotherisateacher. ()D.Doessheteachyoumath? ()E.DoessheteachEnglish? 十一、根据描述,将方框中的词语的标号填在图片中的方框内.(10分) 例:Ifyouhurtyourselfwhenyouplayinthegarden,youcangotothehospitaltoseeadoctor. 1.Ifyouwanttobuyapet,youcangotothepetshopatthesouthgate. 2.Gooutofthenorthgate,turnright,andyoucanseethepostoffice. 3.Ifyouwanttoreadsomebooks,gotothelibrary.It'snexttotheice-creamcart. 4.Ifyouwanttotakeabushome,gooutoftheeastgate,andyoucanseethebusstop. 5.Ifyouarehungry,youcangototherestaurant.It'snearthewestgate. 十二、阅读短文,根据短文内容判断正误,与原文内容相符的在括号内写“T”,不相符的写“F”.(10分) Look,she'smybestfriendAlice.Whatdoesshedo?Ofcourse,sheisastudent.Hermotherisanactress,herfatherisanactor.Theygotoworkbybuseveryday.HerbrotherJeffisanengineer,hegoestoworkbybike.HersisterAnnisasalesperson,shegoestoworkbybike,too.WhatisAlicegoingtodothisafternoon?Oh,sheisgoingtobuyanEnglishbookwithme.Oh,she'scoming. ()1.TherearefourpeopleinAlice'sfamily. ()2.Annisanengineer. ()3.Alice'smothergoestoworkbybus. ()4.Alice'sfatherisanactor. ()5.Aliceisgoingtobuyabookthismorning. 小学六年级英语第一学期期末检测试卷听力材料 一、听句子,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出所包含的信息,并将字母标号填写在题前括号内.(10分) 1.Ourschoolisn'tfarfrommyhomesoIgotoschoolonfooteveryday. 2.Mike,ChenJieandSaraheachplantafloweronthesameday. 3.Myuncleisawriter.HewritesTVshowsformyaunt. 4.Thereisastampshow.Let'sgotogether. 5.I'mgoingtovisitmygrandpartentsthisweekend. 二、下面你将听到五个问句,请从打乱顺序的答句当中,将能回答每个问句的答句字母标号填入题前括号内.(5分) 1.Doesyourfriendlikedrawingpictures? 2.CanIhelpyou? 3.Whatareyougoingtodoin20years'time? 4.Howdoyouplanttrees? 5.Wheredoesyourmotherwork? 三、下面你将听到五组对话,每组对话读两遍,然后是一个问题,请将能回答这个问句的选项字母标号填在题前括号内.(5分) 1.B:Howdoyougotoschool,Sarah? G:Myhomeisnear.UsuallyIgotoschoolonfoot.SometimesIgobybike.Whataboutyou,Mike? B:Iusuallygotoschoolbybus. Q:HowdoesMikegotoschool? 2.G:Excuseme.Whereisthepostoffice? B:It'snearthecinema. G:Andthen? B:Turnleftatthecinema,thengostraight.It'sontheleft. G:Thankyou. Q:Whereisthegirlwanttogo? 3.B:Whatdoesyourmotherdo? G:SheisaTVreporter. B:Whatdoesyourfatherdo? G:Heisateacher.HeteachesChinese. Q:Whatdoesthegirl'sfatherdo? 4.G:Hi,David.What'syourhobby? B:Ilikeridingabike.Thisismynewfriend,Tony.Helikesdiving. G:Oh,youcangotothesportsgroup. Q:What'sDavid'shobby? 5.G:TodayisSaturday.I'mgoingtocleanmyroom.Whatareyougoingtodo? B:I'mgoingtocleanmybikethismorningandthisafternoonI'mgoingtoplaycomputergames. Q:Whatistheboygoingtodothisafternoon? 四、听短文判断下列句子正误,与录音内容一致的在括号内写“T”;不一致的写“F”.(5分) MyNewFriend Aliceismynewfriend.ShelivesinAustralia.Herfatherworksinaschool.Heisateacher.Hegoestoworkbybus. Hermotherisanurse.Sheworksinahospital.Shegoestoworkbycar. Aliceandhersisteraretwins.Theylookthesame,buttheyareverydifferent.Everymorning,Alicegoestoschoolbybike,butAnngoestoschoolonfoot.Everyevening,Alicereadsnewspapers.HersisterAnnwatchescartoonsonTV.AliceusuallyplaysattheparkonSaturday.Annusuallymakeskites. 五、听短文,根据短文内容填空,每空一词.(5分) Thetrafficlightsarethesameineverycountry.Therearealwaysthreelights:red,yellowandgreen.Redmeans"Stop".Yellowmeans"Wait",andgreenmeans"Go".InChina,driversdriveontherightsideoftheroad.IntheUS,driversdriveontherightside,too.InEnglandandAustralia,however,driversdriveontheleftsideoftheroad.Ifyougobycar,bybikeoronfoot,youmustknowthetrafficrules.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 设问句的作用 的文章

随机推荐