用my living habits作文造句,急急!

> 【答案带解析】书面表达 请你以“My Living Habits”为题写一篇介绍你自己的生活习...
书面表达请你以“My Living Habits”为题写一篇介绍你自己的生活习惯的短文,词数70左右,首句已给出,不计入总词数。My Living HabitsNow let me tell you something about my living habits._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
My Living Habits
Now let me tell you something about my living habits. I have a lot of good habits. I exercise every day and always read books. I eat vegetables three times a day and eat fruit five...
考点分析:
考点1:命题作文
& & &命题作文:是根据所给的作文题目,自己审题,自己构思进行 写作。要求学生根据题目,写出文字通顺语法正确,符合该文题材和体裁,单词数符合要求的作文。所以命题作文考查学生在书面表达方面的综合能力。
做好这类题型的要点在于:&
(1)仔细审题,确定体裁。初中作文一般以记叙文为主;&
(2)根据题目,确定写作要点,注意不要眉毛胡子一把抓,要选择最能表现主题的素材;&
(3)了解英语应用文的写作要点:书信,便条,通知等。注意格式正确,用语规范。 &&
(4)其它注意要点同看图说话。
相关试题推荐
根据汉语提示完成句子1.别担心,你的眼睛不严重。Don’t______ .There is ______
______your eyes.2.你多久帮忙做一次家务?do you ______
______housework.3.她和她弟弟有些共同之处。She and her brother ______
______.4.现在中国在世界上有重大影响。Now China is ______
______ in the world.5.大多数的孩子无法忍受太多的作业。Most children ______
______ homework. 
短文填空。从方框里选择合适的单词,并用其适当形式填空Well
twin outgoing
different Thank you for your letter. Do you want to know something 1.my physics teacher, Ms. Liu? Well, she’s not a 2. teacher. She often tells us some interesting things in class. She always makes us 3..Ms. Liu likes sports, so she’s very 4. .She plays ping-pong very 5. and she often beat(打败) us in it.Do you know Mr. Liu? He’s our Chinese teacher. He’s Ms. Liu’s 6. brother. In some ways they look the 7. .They both have short black hair. Oh, Mr. Liu is less 8. than Ms. Liu. He hardly ever tells jokes. He and Ms. Liu have9. hobbies. He 10. plays sports. He likes staying in his office
and reading books. Oh, I don’t like Mr. Liu. I like Ms. Liu. 
选句子补全短文。请根据短文的内容,从短文后A---E五选项中选择适当的句子,使短文完整正确。Who’s Got Talent?Everyone is good at something, but some people are truly talented. It’s always interesting to watch other people show their talents. 1. .First, there are shows like American Idol and America’s Got Tanlent. 2. .All these shows have one thing in common: They try to look for the best singers, the most talented dancers, the most exciting magicians, the funniest actors and so on. All kinds of people join these shows. But who can play the piano the best or sing the most beautifully? 3. .When people watch the show, they usually play a role in deciding the winner. And the winner always gets a very good prize.However, not everybody enjoys watching these shows. 4. .For Example, some people say they are poor farmers, but in fact they are just actors. 5. .And one great thing about them is that they give people a way to make their dreams come true. 
Many kids think they are too common. They think they are not the prettiest and smartest. Sometimes kids don’t know how special they are. When they see outstanding(杰出的)athletes(运动员)or cool stars, they often think: Am I outstanding? What am I going to be when I grow up(长大)?Growing up means understanding(懂得)what you can do and what you can offer to the world. When you are young, you don’t see that. But when get older, you may know that by being yourself, you do offer something to other people.Maybe you aren’t the best, but that doesn’t make you “not special” Think about your friends. Write down some things that you like about them. Think about why you are friends. You are going to know that in the end, though they aren’t the smartest or the prettiest or the most talented, they are great in their way. And they feel just the same as you.In fact it is great to be the best at something, but it’s OK if you can’t. If you just live our life and try hard, you are still pretty amazing(令人惊异的).And you can make your dream come true.1.It is common that young students____.A. worry about their looksB. want to be the ugliest(最丑)C. don’t care for their studyD. want to be different from others2.The underline word “offer” means “
”in Chinese.A.借
D.提供3.In the third paragraph(段),the writer wants to tell us____.A. you should always like your friendsB. you shouldn’t forget your friendsC. your friends are special and you are special, tooD. your friends and you keep the good friendship4.You’ll get to know that your friends are great in your own way___.A. in the end
B. at firstC. when you are young
D. when you offer something5.From the passage, you can know____.A. how special you areB. how you can easily grow upC. why you are so commonD. how you can become good friends 
The following is part of Maria’s diaries about her vacation.The 3rd Day Yesterday we arrived in London in the rain. We went to some famous shops.The 4th Day We came to Paris. The day was cloudy and the food wasn’t good. We enjoyed the shops in Paris, but the things were expensive.The 5th Day We got to Rome(罗马)in the hot weather. We had lunch in a cheap restaurant, but the food was great. The shops we visited were all wonderful.The 6th Day We arrived in New York and the shops were the most expensive. But we liked the warm weather in New York.The 7th Day Today we visited New York City. The weather was still fine. We’ll go back home tomorrow after a week’s holiday.1.How many days did Maria spend on her vacation?A. Three
D. Seven2.In every city, Maria always visited___ _.A. shops
B. Museums
C. restaurants
D. parks3.Maria liked the food in____.A. New York
D. London4.From the diary, we can see that Maria visited ____cities.A. four
D. seven5.Which of the following cities had the best weather?A. London
C. New York
D. Paris 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.以“Good living habits ”为题写一篇80词的英语作文,求求各路大神各现神通
Hello.my name's XXX and my age is XXX I'm a student from XXX School.I am very healthy .because I having a lot of good living habit.In the morning I get up early and I aways eat very delicious and heathy breakfast.After that I run to School I think that it is good exercise .when have lunch I often eat lots of fruit.After I go to the gym with my best friend .Then I ride my bike to home.I must eat dinner before I can watch game on TV.At 9:30 I go to bed.So I get up never late.I can sleep a long time .So I have good live habits.
助人为乐,快乐之本
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码healthy living habits
健康的生活习惯
英语笑话(4) ...
07· 学校的变化 Changes in My School
07· 健康的生活习惯 Healthy Living Habits
07· 学习计划 Study Plan ...
基于6个网页-
养成健康的活习惯
养成良好的生活习惯
The following are some ideas I hope will inspire you to add a few mindful healthy living habits to your hours spent in front of your computer.
下面就是一些小办法,希望能够鼓励你在电脑前的时间里,有意识的增加几个健康生活习惯。
Salesman: I suggest you to see a doctor, if it is not too bad, you don't have to take pills, just try to establish some healthy living habits.
店员:建议你到门诊看一下,如果不严重,是不需要用药的,注意生活习惯就可以了。
Conclusions The active participation in activities, psychological stress reduction and healthy living habits establishing could help to enhance the mental health level of aged people.
结论积极参与各项活动、减少各种心理应激和建立良好的生活习惯有利于提高老年人的心理健康水平。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!| 您所在的位置: >
> my living habits标签名称更新时间&&&&&&Weallwanttobehappyinthislife.Toreachhappiness,wehavegoals.Different,someconscious,somesubconscious.Toreachthem,wedotakevarioussteps.Makingthesestepswespendourtime,effort,otherresources.Lifeisquitelimitedinthoseresources,...habits是什么意思_habits在线翻译_habits什么意思_habits的意思_habits的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
habits是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
habits是什么意思 habits在线翻译 habits什么意思 habits的意思 habits的翻译 habits的解释 habits的发音 habits的同义词 habits的反义词 habits的例句
habits['haebits] 原级:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:habits 基本解释习惯( habit的名词复数 );长袍;惯常行为;瘾;911查询·英语单词大全habits 网络解释1. habits1. 习性:如此一来,个人的能量积蓄将常只达到百分之五十的机能运作程度;原本造成生命活力降低的因素将继续出现,生理的习性(habits)也可能被建立,同时个体的生命机能也将长期的受到抑制(p.身体潜能是保持在百分之五十或是在百分之百的潜能,2. [个人习惯]:Social History[社会史] | Habits[个人习惯] | Smoking[吸烟]3. habits的近义词3. 脾性;举止;体质;习惯:guide 影响;支配;操纵 | habits脾性;举止;体质;习惯 | meaning 意思;含意,内涵;重要性;效力habits 双语例句1. Besides their efficacy was described in detail, their growth habits and morphological characteristics were also introduced.&&&&除了较详细地描述其功效外,还介绍了它们的生长习性和形态特征。2. 2. If you have good study habits, you can save time and effort.&&&&如果你有良好的学习习惯,你就能节省时间和力气。3. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD3. In fact, this is completely study habits and methods.&&&&其实,这完全是学习习惯和方法的问题。4. habits的翻译4. The purpose of this article is to tell the students how to develop good study habits.&&&&这篇文章的目的是告诉学生如何培养良好的学习习惯。5. 5. Purpose of this article is to tell the students how to develop good study habits.&&&&这篇文章的目的是告诉学生怎样培养良好的学习习惯。6. He criticized social bad habits that made a fetish of geomantic omen, and thought these evils corrupted morals of the time and impaired the people's livelihood.&&&&他对当时民间流行的迷信风水、久丧不葬等社会陋习大加批判,认为这些弊端败坏了世道人心,妨害了生民的生计。7. This is because the English-Chinese Translation encountered all k above all, difficult to understand English, which is to study the use of English common feeling between the two countries due to the history, culture, customs and habits of different, an English It seems logical that people in Britain and the United States, while in China it seems that people are indisputable was reversed, on and off, extremely uncomfortable.&&&&这是因为英译汉时会遇到各种各样的困难;首先是英文理解难,这是学习、使用英文的人的共同感觉,由于两国历史、文化、风俗习惯的不同,所以一句英文在英美人看来顺理成章,而在中国人看来却是颠颠倒倒、断断续续,极为别扭。8. 8. People can learn to control or alter habits with little difficulty.&&&&人们往往不用费太多劲儿就能控制或者改变习惯。9. The doctor cured my phisical ilness but do not cure my bad habits.&&&&医生治好了我的病,但没有治好我的习惯。10. A:、Solarization, environmental pollution and bad living habits will have more or less damage to skin of adults, with increase of age, adults will have lower synthesis of epidermal cell growth factor in the body, which can result in ageing of skin and occurrence of skin with other problem.&&&&A:、日晒、环境污染及不良的生活习惯等对成年人的肌肤都会造成或多或少的损伤,加上成年人随着年龄的增长,体内表皮细生长因子合成能力降低,导致皮肤衰老及其它问题性皮肤的发生。11. The enlarged figures in feasting and revelry is put in the background of the reduced city to make up an organic whole, so that the theme is conveyed that modern consumption habits are encroaching on the social frame.&&&&&&由金在作品中放大人物,缩小城市,将人与城市在画面上结合为一体,以灯红酒绿的奢华表达了人类的现代消费文明对社会肌体的侵蚀。12. Under the guidance of pragmatic Adaptation Theory, Chinese tourist pamphlets translation is a dynamic process in which translator makes continuous and conscious structural adaptations (both at lexical and syntactic level) and contextual adaptations (physical, mental and social worlds) to meet reading habits and aesthetic expectation of target readers.&&&&&&在语用顺应论的指导下,旅游宣传小册子翻译是译者有意识地不断顺应目标语文本的语言和语境(包括读者的物质、心理和社交世界)来满足目标语读者阅读习惯和审美期望的动态过程。13. I might not have always done this, but I know for a fact that the best way to see the big plus on your balance sheet is to live below your means and building positive habits should begin with as little as $1 to our name.&&&&&&我并不是经常这样做,但我知道一个事实-那样做是你看见自己平衡板很有利的最好方法-按自己的方法生活并且养成良好的习惯,应以对我们来说和一美元一样少的代价开始。14. I am good tempered and of good habits.&&&&&&我脾气很好,有良好的习惯。15. These were the first wars for women, and they went to form the habits which established exogamy.&&&&&&这些是最早的为了女人的战争,他们有助于形成确立外婚制的习俗。16. A high-efficiency tank treatment must take into account the habits, practices, experience and time in advance.&&&&&&一个高效率的坦克必须要考虑到治疗的习惯,手法,经验和预读时间。17. habits的意思17. A simple way of narrowing the field is to base your decision on your spending habits, rather than being swayed by eyecatching advertisements promoting features you may not need.&&&&&&一个简单的方法,缩小领域是基础你的决定,对您的消费习惯,而不是被动摇eyecatching广告推广的功能,你未必需要。18. So no matter how impressive a new credit card may seem, with a wide range of eyecatching features, it really pays to decide which one to apply for based on your own needs and spending habits rather than the features that card issuers tell you are the most important!&&&&&&因此,不管如何令人印象深刻的一个新的信用卡,可能似乎与范围广泛的eyecatching的特点,是否真的自付,以决定哪一个申请的基础上您自己的需要和消费习惯,而非功能,发卡机构告诉你,是最重要的!19. At first itseemed to me that I could easily reconcile this life of toil with mycultured habits; to do so, I thought, all that is necessary is tomaintain a certain external order in life.&&&&&&起先似乎我能轻易调和这种辛苦的生活与我有教养的习惯,我认为要做到这一点在生活中有必要维持一种固定的表面形式。20. This study focused on characteristics related to the reproductive biology of Cyathea podophylla Copel. gametophytes, including growth habits, sexual expression, antheridiogen, ploidy, and genetic load.&&&&&&本文著重於与鬼桫椤配子体繁殖有关之各种特性的研究,如生长习性,配子器发生顺序,促精素,倍体性,及遗传负荷等。habits 单语例句1. This year, industry executives are taking note of how the economy is shaping buying habits.2. Retail analysts say that foreign producers have largely misread the buying habits of urban consumers, leading to the incorrect positioning of their products.3. This has started translating into willingness of consumers to change their buying habits and even to pay a slight premium.4. But they make up their lack of concern with their buying habits and their willingness to pay higher premiums for trendy products.5. The convenience store's ticketing system hopes to cash in on the ticket buying habits of high speed rail passengers.6. A major change in spending habits in the province is that people have started buying cars.7. The team interviewed 885 new mothers about caffeine intake and infants'sleep habits at the age of 3 months.8. Although the study was conducted in Costa Rica, the researchers say the results are relevant to people who have similar caffeine habits.9. In ancient times going out after dark was actively discouraged in order to instill temperate habits in the populace and keep them from harm.10. Fletcher and her colleagues questioned people in the study about their smoking habits, alcohol consumption and cardiovascular disease.habits是什么意思,habits在线翻译,habits什么意思,habits的意思,habits的翻译,habits的解释,habits的发音,habits的同义词,habits的反义词,habits的例句,habits的相关词组,habits意思是什么,habits怎么翻译,单词habits是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐