这匹克自行车价格的型号是多少😣,匹克的

RCS tuesday but.....😣 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
RCS tuesday but.....😣
Posted 09/07/2016
I have a Schedule C/S
(cesarean section) on tuesday.. super Nervous...
But i been having super painful contractions since week 35wk (i was d off from work since i they were too extreme and having a previous c/s)..
Today in the morning i was making my self breakfast and i had a leak of water run down my legs.. (bladder was empty)
Not sure if it was fluid or not.. but it didnt keep going.. however the contractions are just there continuously, some painful some manageable...
I been drinking lots of water more than usual..
Doc said if the contractions keep going they wont wait till Tuesday ..
What should i do...
I need to call my ride 2hrs before since i live alone.. *single mother of a 5yrs old as well**...
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Be the first to comment!
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Babies simply love to be touched. In fact, they thrive on it - touch is a critical part of growth and development. All that skin-to-skin contact not only helps you and your baby bond, but it's comforting when she's upset and soothing when she's irritable.
Your baby is starting to draw conclusions about the world around him. He's looking at everything with curiosity, even his own reflection.
When placed on her stomach, your baby will probably lift her head and shoulders high, using her arms for support. This mini push-up helps strengthen her muscles and gives her a better view of what's going on.
Between this time and 6 months of age, he'll develop the ability to make some of these sounds, which means you may hear the words you've been dreaming about, namely "mama" and "dada."
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By lauraanddavew
So, I have been having periodic contractions for weeks now. Normal, I know. Tuesday, they got stronger and...
By crystalt34
I was having contractions starting from 3 am for about 5 hours yesterday that were between 5&7 mins...
By lonely_gurl_2011
So I am 29 weeks 1 day with baby girl number 5. I feel alittle guilty that I am ready for this pregnancy to...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites按排行字母分类:|||||||||||||||||||||||||
||联系我们

我要回帖

更多关于 匹克自行车官网 的文章

随机推荐