7/10x14/15+1/15x7/10

Office 2016 for mac V15.25正式版(未激活)
Office 2016 for mac 正式版 V15.29中文版(未激活)Multiplication of the Loaves.
After this, Jesus went across the Sea of Galilee [of Tiberias].
When Jesus raised his eyes and saw that a large crowd was coming to him, he said to Philip, “Where can we buy enough food for them to eat?”
He said this to test him, because he himself knew what he was going to do.
worth of food would not be enough for each of them to have a little [bit].”
but what good are these for so many?”
in that place. So the men reclined, about five thousand in number.
with fragments from the five barley loaves that had been more than they could eat.
the one who is to come into the world.”
Walking on the Water.
When it was evening, his disciples went down to the sea,
and coming near the boat, and they began to be afraid.
Do not be afraid.”
The next day, the crowd that remained across the sea saw that there had been only one boat there, and that Jesus had not gone along with his disciples in the boat, but only his disciples had left.
Other boats came from Tiberias near the place where they had eaten the bread when the Lord gave thanks.
which the Son of Man will give you. For on him the Father, God, has set his seal.”
Our ancestors ate manna in the desert, as it is written:
‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’”
So they said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always.”
Jesus said to them, “I
whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
among yourselves.
my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.
is of no avail. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
* [–] This story of the multiplication of the loaves is the fourth sign (cf. note on –). It is the only miracle story found in all four gospels (occurring twice in Mark and Matthew). See notes on –; –. John differs on the roles of Philip and Andrew, the proximity of Passover (), and the allusion to Elisha (see ). The story here symbolizes the food that is really available through Jesus. It connotes a new exodus and has eucharistic overtones.
* [] [Of Tiberias]: the awkward apposition represents a later name of the Sea of Galilee. It was probably originally a marginal gloss.
* [] Jesus takes the initiative (in the synoptics, the disciples do), possibly pictured as (cf. ) the new Moses (cf. ).
* [] Probably the evangelist’ in this gospel Jesus is never portrayed as ignorant of anything.
* [] Days’ wages: literally, “denarii”; a Roman denarius is a day’s wage in .
* [] Barley loaves: the food of the poor. There seems an allusion to the story of Elisha multiplying the barley bread in –.
* [] Grass: implies springtime, and therefore Passover. Five thousand: so ,
and parallels.
* [] Baskets: the word describes the typically Palestinian wicker basket, as in
and parallels.
* [] The Prophet: probably the prophet like Moses (see note on ). The one who is to come into the world: probably E cf. , .
* [–] The fifth sign is a nature miracle, portraying Jesus sharing Yahweh’s power. Cf. the parallel stories following the multiplication of the loaves in – and –.
* [] Walking on the sea: although the Greek (cf. ) could mean “on the seashore” or “by the sea” (cf. ), the parallels, especially , make clear that Jesus walked upon the water. John may allude to : God “treads upon the crests of the sea.”
* [] It is I: literally, “I am.” See also notes on
* [–] Discourse
replacement of the manna. – serve as an introduction, – constitute the discourse proper, – portray the reaction of the disciples and Peter’s confession.
* [] Possibly a later interpolation, to explain how the crowd got to Capernaum.
* [] The food that endures for eternal life: cf. , on water “springing up to eternal life.”
* [] Bread from heaven: cf. , , – . The manna, thought to have been hidden by Jeremiah (–), was expected to reappear miraculously at Passover, in the last days.
* [–] Up to
“bread of life” is a figure for God’s revelation in J in –, the eucharistic theme comes to the fore. There may thus be a break between –.
* [] Murmuring: the word may reflect the Greek of , –.
* [–] Eats: the verb used in these verses is not the classical Greek verb used of human eating, but that of animal eating: “munch,” “gnaw.” This may be part of John’s emphasis on the reality of the flesh and blood of Jesus (cf. ), but the same verb eventually became the ordinary verb in Greek meaning “eat.”
* [–] These verses refer more to themes of – than to those of – and seem to be addressed to members of the Johannine community who found it difficult to accept the high christology reflected in the bread of life discourse.
* [] This unfinished conditional sentence is obscure. Probably there is a reference to –. Jesus claims to be the bread that comes down from heaven (); this claim provokes incredulity (); and so Jesus is pictured as asking what his disciples will say when he goes up to heaven.
* [] Spirit,flesh: probably not a reference to the eucharistic body of Jesus but to the supernatural and the natural, as in . Spirit and life: all Jesus said about the bread of life is the revelation of the Spirit.
a. [–] –; –; –.
h. [] , ; , ; .
j. [–] –; –.
k. [] ; –; ; .
l. [] , , , .
m. [] –; –.
n. [] –; –; .
q. [] –; –.
s. [] ; ; .
t. [] –; ; .
v. [] –; –; .
w. [] , , ; .
x. [] ; –.
y. [] ; ; .
a. [] –; .
d. [] ; ; ; .
e. [] ; , .
By accepting this message, you will be leaving the website of the
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
This link is provided
solely for the user's convenience. By providing this link, the United
States Conference of Catholic Bishops assumes no responsibility for,
nor does it necessarily endorse, the website, its content, or
sponsoring organizations./ rapidway
项目语言:C#
18:17:58 +0800 (Thu, 30 Jun 2016)
(C)&&2013&&Alibaba&&Inc.&&All&&rights&&resvered.