写一篇关于母亲节的礼物作文英语作文80词

以我喜爱父亲节母亲节写一篇英语作文80词左右
万万wan770
Today is new year eve,there was a performance show at 3:00-5:00pm in my school.We gathered at 2:30pm outside the hall.There were a lot performances such as singing,dancing,playing the piano and cross- talk.They all performed well.But I liked the cross-talk best because it made us laugh loudly.I really enjoyed the show but I hope I will be one of the actors in the show next year.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于母亲节的英语作文_作文400字_母亲节作文_第一范文网
& 关于母亲节的英语作文
关于母亲节的英语作文
my dearest mother,the mother‘s day is coming and i would like to say "happy mother‘s day" in this letter. i love you and thank you so much for everything you did for me.& this day, i will stay away and can‘t give you my appreciation at home. i know i will watch myself, so don‘t worry about me. i am doing very well on my study. my schoolmates and teachers are all very nice. though i can‘t be at home, i hope you have a wonderful mother‘s day.love,your son 相关作文:??????
关于母亲节的英语作文 相关内容:
母亲,像一堵墙,遮住了风雨,挡住了烈日,好让我们这些不经风雨的小树苗能茁壮成长;母亲,像慈祥的鸟妈妈,每天都用充满爱的手抚摸着我们这些幼雏的羽毛,鼓励我们去搏击万里长空。...
Mother's Day comes on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy....
Mother’s Day is a holiday when children honor their mothers with cards, gifts and flowers. In many countries, such as Denmark, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Australia and the US, people celebrate Mother’s Day on the second...
以“今天是母亲节”为题,写一篇叙事性的英语作文。在母亲节这一天,你为妈妈做了哪些事情?你是如何表达对妈妈的爱?以下是第一范文网为大家提供的两篇关于“今天是母亲节”的范文,供大家学习参考。
My mother is sixty-three years old, and for the last forty year she has been the village doctor. She has a small clinic that she prepares medicine and treats small injuries,and also sells canned powder milk....
my mother is a village woman, who is already in her fifties. she had very little school education, but she knows that knowledge is of great importance to young people....
My mother is very good at raising plants and flowers.We have plants and flowers indoors and outdoors all the year round.Some of our plants were very small in the beginning,but now they are large and very beautiful....
母亲节作文(1):母亲节到了,我想送给妈妈一件礼物,送什么最好呢?我想来想去,终于想了出来,我要亲手给妈妈做一张贺卡。我先找来一张纸,在我的“百宝箱”里拿出一些漂亮的米老鼠,美丽的公主粘贴我绿色的米妮。
查看更多>>我的暑假英语作文80字_初中英语作文
我的暑假英语作文80字
学习啦【初中英语作文】 编辑:思媛
  又是一年暑假,你的暑假是怎么度过的呢?大家不妨写一篇关于我的暑假的80字英语作文描述一下吧。下面是学习啦小编推荐给大家的我的暑假英语作文,供大家参考。
  我的暑假英语作文篇一
  My holiday life will be busy but interesting.I am going to do my homework every day so that I can finish my homework on time.
  I am going to the library to borrow some books and go to the shops to buy some books so that I can read some interesting books.
  I am going to play sports such as playing basketball,table tennis,swimming and so on .
  Of course I am going to help my parents do some housework because they are busy with their work every day.
  I am going to spend a week in Shanghai with my parents so that we can see the expo.
  I am sure I am going to have an interesting and happy summer vacation.
  我的暑假英语作文篇二
  I spent a really interesting holiday last summer.I went to Hailan with my families.
  We played happily.I laid on the beach and saw the blue sea.I felt really exciting.
  We collected beautiful shells.
  And had many sea food.I enjoyed this summer trip very much.
  I plan to go there again.it is a really great place to visit.
  How about your holiday?was it wonderful?Please tell me.
  This funny holiday
  This summer holiday is so full of fun .because I help my mother do the housework every day.
  In everday morning . I get up at 9 am and help my mother cooking breakfast.
  After breakfast, I go to do myself homework,then my mother help me washing dishes.I always finish my homework within 2 or 3 hours .
  When the noon come . We often cooking lunch together . But sometime my mother very busy , then I cooking lunch alone.
  In 4 pm to 6 pm ,at the afternoon . I will go swimming everyday . I always invent my good friend with me go swimming .
  It can let me relex and happy .So I say my summer holiday in this term is full of fun .
  我的暑假英语作文篇三
  At college, I missed my parents a lot. As the term was drawing to an end, I eagerly looked forward to going home. And I planned to do a thousand and one things during the vacation.
  Above all, I wanted to help my mother with housework. I also wished to read many hooks which my teachers had recommended. However, at home, my mother would never let me do anything.
  She completely deprived me of sharing her work. As soon as I opened a book to read,she would sit down beside me and ask me about all kinds of things at the college.
  To please her,I told her one thing after another,and soon I forgot all about books.
  Even when I was actually reading,she would, now and then,insist that I should eat an egg or drink a cup of tea.
  When I left home at the end of the vacation, not a thing in my plan had been carried out. But I felt very happy.
  I believed much more deeply than before in the old saying: Home, sweet home. There&s no place like home!
我的暑假英语作文80字相关推荐:
本文已影响 人
[我的暑假英语作文80字]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1673人看了觉得好
792人看了觉得好
732人看了觉得好
【初中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有关于母亲节的英语作文120词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于母亲节的英语作文120词
上传于||文档简介
&&1​、​O​n​ ​h​o​l​i​d​a​y​,​ ​t​h​i​s​ ​d​a​y​ ​c​h​e​r​i​s​h​e​s​ ​h​a​p​p​y​ ​m​o​o​d​ ​f​r​e​q​u​e​n​t​l​y​ ​w​i​t​h​ ​t​h​e​ ​m​o​t​h​e​r​s​ ​o​f​ ​m​i​l​l​i​o​n​ ​i​d​e​a​s​ ​t​o​ ​a​c​c​e​p​t​ ​t​h​e​ ​b​e​a​u​t​i​f​u​l​ ​w​i​s​h​ ​o​f​ ​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​ ​h​o​l​i​d​a​y​ ​i​s​ ​h​a​p​p​y​ ​&​a​m​p​;​q​u​o​t​;​ ​o​f​ ​o​w​n​ ​o​f​f​s​p​r​i​n​g​.、​G​u​a​n​g​d​o​n​g​ ​p​r​o​v​i​n​c​e​ ​b​e​g​i​n​s​ ​i​n
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文母亲节80词一:母亲节(英文)(78字)Today is Mother’s Day. I am going to give her a card and write like this, "I love you, mother!"英语作文母亲节80词二:母亲节(英文)(113字)Dear mother: I'm your child . Today is Mother's day.Thank you your love!Let me know how to be a good student.I want to say you I love you !英语作文母亲节80词三:母亲节(英文)(104字)I think every mother is great, and everybody should do something to let our mothers know that we love her.Happy mother’s day!最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 母亲节作文 的文章

随机推荐