不想显示历史记录?
努力翻译中...grafting part
中华人民共和国烟草行业标准 ...
模块module
借用件grafting part
通用件general part ...
基于8个网页-
Shared parts
求翻译:Eliminate black mold, penicillium 是什么意思? ...
如果我有空的话,我会给他写信的 >> If I have time, I will write to him
借用件 >> Shared parts
犹太人是非常可怜的 >> Jews are very poor ...
基于4个网页-
求翻译:月度先进个人 是什么意思? ...
```` 放 手 一 搏 ,一 切 只 为 了 你 婷,让 自 己 宽 心 。 >> ' ' ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?, ?? ??? ??? ??.
借用件 >> Borrowing.
负1楼 >> -1 floor, ...
基于3个网页-
Borrow pieces
求翻译:Yes, Is 0.88usd for pcs. 是什么意思? ...
用英语我打字比较快 >> I type faster in English
借用件 >> Borrow pieces
他以全票当选学生主席 >> All the newly elected President to his students ...
基于2个网页-
planning method for parts from other designs
是那样吗?我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗?
Is that so? I didn't know it. Can I possible borrow a jacket and a tie?
还有,我想起来一件事,你要借用我的唱片时请先问问我。
And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records.
乙怀恨在心,便向甲借用一件宁绸袍子,借去后也避而不见。
Those who touch petty gain is accrual stopped nevertheless… Second has resentment, use a peaceful silken robe to armour, after borrowing, also avoid meeting.
在进行机械设计时,某些零部件可以借用已有零部件设计,这些零部件被称为借用件.为提高生产效率,应尽可能的采用借用件,借用件的编号采用被借用件的图样编号.
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!借用英文怎么写
沪江词库精选借用英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: borrow
Can I borrow your thermos?
我可以借用你的暖水瓶吗?
Some excellent remarks were made on immortality,but mainly borrowed from and credited to Plato(Oliver Wendell Holmes,Sr.
一些优秀的言论是不朽的,但主要从柏拉图处借用并归功于他(奥立佛·温德尔·霍姆斯爵士)。
May I use the bathroom?
我可否借用洗澡间?
Can I borrow your dictionary?
借用一下字典,好吗?
Would she like to borrow my bicycle?
她想借用我的自行车吗?
I may emulate his choice of metaphor
我可以借用他的说法。
May I borrow your pen ?
借用一下您的笔可以吗
&May I use your motorcycle?&& &&Certainly&&.&
"我可以借用你的摩托车吗?""行。"
May I borrow your book?
可以借用一下您的书吗?
May I use your bathroom?
我可以借用一下洗手间吗?
英文翻译推荐
debit side
excuse oneself from
2017借用英文怎么写由沪江网提供。借用你的电脑 的翻译是:Use your computer 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
借用你的电脑
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Borrow your computer
Use your computer
borrow your computer
Borrows your computer
相关内容&a高中严肃的生活刚刚结束,大学里自由的生活就开始了。 The high school serious life just ended, in the university the free life started. & ayour vacation will be pro-rated for the first year of employment. 正在翻译,请等待... & a6:50起床。7:10吃早饭。7:30乘公交车去上班。17:00乘公交车回家。17:10到18:00在家看书。18:00开始做饭。19:00吃晚饭。20:00睡觉。 6:50 gets out of bed.7:10 has the breakfast.7:30 rides the public transportation to go to work.17:00 goes home by the public transportation.17:10 to 18:00 reads in the home.18:00 starts to prepare food.19:00 has the dinner.20:00 sleeps. & aCheck solder connections on and around ADF part! 检查焊剂连接在和在ADF零件附近! & aanti-pilling fiber anti-pilling fiber & aIt's all over.Tomorrow may be going back to a person。I couldn't help crying . Just so it is. sorry It's all over. Tomorrow may be going back to a person.I couldn't help crying. Just so it is. sorry & aYou Very nice 您非常好 & aYou're my only one 您只是我一个 & a很抱歉这么
& a未出货 Has not produced goods & a为我们的社会做出一点贡献 Makes a contribution for ours society & amira_lee mira_lee & a我也是这么想,但他未复邮件, I also am such thought, but he has not replied the mail, & aD) Do something D)做某事 & a20cm3
of the exposed water was then mixed with each of the 10 g soil samples. The mixtures were stirred and allowed to stand for another 6 hours 被暴露的水的20cm3与每一个10个g土壤样品然后混合了。 搅动了混合物并且允许站立在另外6个小时 & aThat's what you want 那是什么您想要 & a网络接口 Network connection & aAttached please find the captioned memo from COO for your perusal. 附有请找出加说明的备忘录从COO为您的阅读。 & afor the Bust Area 为胸像地区 & a一级排放标准 Level emissions standard & ameine videos auf youtube 正在翻译,请等待... & aMoreover, companies in these countries have, relatively speaking, based significant amounts of their competitive strategies on high technology and process technology applications. Moreover, companies in these countries have, relatively speaking, based significant amounts of their competitive strategies on high technology and process technology applications. & aFlower is not so open 花不是,那么开始 & a那是一个气候温和的城市 That is a climate temperate city & aВремяиСтекло (VremyaiSteklo) & a亲爱的 我好想你 我们重新开始好吗 Dear I good thought your we make a fresh start & a消化液 Digesting fluid & a来到大学,最珍贵的记忆之一就是军训,这是我人生中第一次军训,看到年轻的教官,他们帅气、阳光、幽默、干练,都给我留下很深的影响,还有那艰苦的训练,那军人的作息,改变了我好多。最后欢送教官是我哭了,不是因为我和教官有很深的友谊,而是我舍不得他们 Arrives the university, one of most precious memories is the military training, this is in my life the first military training, saw the young drillmaster, their good looks and graceful manners, the sunlight, are humorous, are capable, all leaves behind the very deep influence to me, but also has tha & a设备已有管道 The equipment had the pipeline & aes ist ein chinesiches maedchen, was moegen chinesische maedchen? 它是chinesiches女孩,中国女孩喜欢? & a今天我们欢聚在一起将度过这美好的时光,我很开心。 Today our joyful reunion in together passed this happy time, I am very happy. & aSupervisor evaluation 监督员评估 & aSorry I kept you waiting. 抱歉我继续您等待。 & a颅神经损害 正在翻译,请等待... & aTIONARY MUSIC TIONARY音乐 & ait
say 它是 艰苦 说 & a中国城乡收入差距、原因与对策 Chinese city and countryside income differential, reason and countermeasure & a你忘记亲吻我额头 You forgot kisses my forehead & a音乐能使人放松心情 正在翻译,请等待... & a什么都没穿 Anything has not put on & aerror:limitcheck offending command:string 错误:limitcheck触犯的命令:串 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Be youyself proud because there is only one you in the world Be youyself proud because there is only one you in the world & a你有很多约会在圣诞节吗? You have very many appointments in the Christmas day? & a你们想成为一样被人尊敬的伟人吗? You want to become equally the extraordinary personality who is respected by the human? & ablack galleon 正在翻译,请等待... & aYour passport and boarding pass please. 请您的护照和登舱牌。 & a你知道消息的来源是否可靠 You knew news origin is whether reliable & a让我用你的电脑 Let me use your computer & athat creates application areas 那创造应用范围 & a汽车城 Automobile city & aOpen the link and find a lot of information of paper submission and 打开链接并且找到交稿的很多信息和 & aThe Buyer shall establish an 100% irrevocable bank letter of credit in favor of the Seller immediately, negotiable against the shipping documents as stipulated on the clause(12) of this contract. 买家在条目(12)将立刻建立一份100%一成不变的银行信贷证明倾向于卖主,可协议反对托运文件如被规定这个合同。 & aCould you show me around your school 可能您在您的学校附近显示我 & a用你的电脑 Borrows your computer & a借用你的电脑 Borrows your computer &

我要回帖

更多关于 地址怎么翻译成英文 的文章

随机推荐