编号: 45282
格式: DOC
大小: 275.50KB
上传时间:
英文儿歌歌词大合集
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
0 元&&1人已收藏
还剩页未读,继续阅读
<a href="UserManage/CopyrightAppeal.aspx?bid=1098" title="版权申诉" class="fLeft works-manage-item works-manage-report" target="_blank"
关&键&词: 英文儿歌歌词 文儿歌歌词大合集 英文歌 英文儿歌 大合集 歌歌词 英语儿歌歌词
资源描述:
英文儿歌歌词大合集 (几百首 ) 英文儿歌歌词 are you sleeping are you sleeping, are you sleeping? brother john? brother john? morning bells are ringing, morning bells are ringing, ding ding dong, ding ding dong. 英文儿歌《 Beanbag,Beanbag》 歌词: Beanbag,beanbag, Play a game of beanbag! Toss it first to Laura Lee, Then to Jenny,then to me. Beanbag,beanbag, Play a game of beanbag! Beanbag,beanbag, Play a game of beanbag! Toss it first to Mary Lou, Then to Billy,then to you. Beanbag,beanbag, Play a game of beanbag! 中文:豆子袋,豆子袋 豆子袋,豆子袋 , 玩豆子袋的游戏! 先把它投给劳拉 .李, 然后给詹妮,然后给我。 豆子袋,豆子袋, 玩豆子袋的游戏! 豆子袋,豆子袋, 玩豆子袋的游戏! 先把它投给玛利 .卢。 然后给比利,然后给你。 豆子袋,豆子袋, 玩豆子袋的游戏! 英文儿歌《 Cradle Song》 歌词: Go to sleep, now, dear love, neath roses above. Sweet blossoms white and red shall bloom by thy bed. When the dawn lights the skies, open wide thy dear eyes. When the dawn lights the skies, open wide thy dear eyes. Go to sleep, now, dear love, neath roses above. Sweet blossoms white and red shall bloom by thy bed. When the dawn lights the skies, open wide thy dear eyes. When the dawn lights the skies, open wide thy dear eyes. (中文)摇篮曲 去睡觉,现在,亲爱的,在上面的玫瑰之下。 芳香的花朵,白色和红色的会在你的床边开放。 当黎明照亮天空,睁开你的亲爱的眼睛。 当黎明照亮天空,睁开你的亲爱的眼睛。 去睡觉,现在,亲爱的,在上面的玫瑰之下。 芳香的花朵,白色和红色的会在你的床边开放。 当黎明照亮天空,睁开你的亲爱的眼睛。 当黎明照亮天空,睁开你的亲爱的眼睛。 英文儿歌《 Here I Come Here I Go》 歌词: Here I Come Here I Go riding on my little tricycle around the world around the world me and my little tricycle Here I Come Here I Go riding on my little tricycle around the world around the world me and my little tricycle 英文儿歌《 Hokey Pokey》 歌词: You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out. You put your right hand in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. You put your left hand in, you put your left hand out. You put your left hand in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out. You put your right foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out. You put your left foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. You put your whole self in, you put your whole self out. You put your whole self in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. 英文儿歌《 Good Night》 歌词: Good night, Baby. Good night, Baby. Good night, Baby. It's time to go to bed. Merrily, we roll along, Roll along, roll along. Merrily, we roll along, As off to bed we go. Good night, Sally. Good night, Sally. Good night, Sally. It's time to go to bed. Merrily, we roll along, Roll along, roll along. Merrily, we roll along, As off to bed we go 英文儿歌《 Five Big Dump Trucks》 歌词: Five Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Five Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One pulls off to unload. Four Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Four Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Four Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One pulls off to unload. Three Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Three Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Three Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One pulls off to unload. Two Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Two Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. Two Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One pulls off to unload. One Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. One Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. It pulls off to unload. No more Big Dump Trucks rolling down the road. 英文儿歌《 Down By The Station》 歌词: Down by the station Early in the morning See the little puffer bellies all in a row See the engine driver pull the little handle "Chut! Chut! Toot! Toot! "Off we go Down by the station Early in the morning See the little
& 温馨提示:
1. 本站作品为确保原创性及保密性仅显示部分内容,需要完整作品请下载。 2. 未经权益所有人同意不得将文件中的内容挪作商业或盈利用途。文件的所有权益归上传用户所有。 3. 下载文件中如有侵权或不适当内容,请与我们联系,我们立即纠正。 4.【温馨提示】不支持迅雷下载,如下载错误或无法下载,请使用IE浏览器,或者360浏览器下载。 5. 本站仅提供交流平台,不保证下载资源的准确性、安全性和完整性。并不能对任何下载内容负责。
& 大分享文库|设计图纸下载|设计程序下载分享平台 所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。
【原创作品】城步万盛世纪广场棚户区改造项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】城中村改造建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】澄江县计划生育服务站改扩建项目可行性研究报告--【原创】
【原创作品】出口加工区升格综合保税区建设项目_可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】大班额背景下的小学英语分层教学实践研究【原创】
【原创作品】大型农贸市场及竹木制品交易市场可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】大学生作息状况调查与研究毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】电子产品逆向物流网络构建——基于手机产品调查分析的研究毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】多胎肉羊繁育场建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】东湖天堂项目经济评价可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】房地产行业税源监控现状、问题及对策研究毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】房地产项目投资可行性研究___——以海东花园项目为例【原创】
【原创作品】房地产项目可行性研究报告模板【原创】
【原创作品】粉煤灰综合利用保温复合砌块建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】富源县农产品深加工基地建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】改建生产厂房项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】甘肃省武威市湿地保护与恢复项目可行性研究报告1【原创】
【原创作品】甘肃省武威市湿地保护与恢复项目可行性研究报告1--【原创】
【原创作品】高效大樱桃栽培示范推广基地建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】高能寡糖(三高能饲料)扩建项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】高新技术产业发展思路及对策研究【原创】
【原创作品】工业地产项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】工作流软件在中小物流企业的运用研究毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】关于大学英语课堂中教师提问的研究英语论文--【原创】
【原创作品】工业与建筑铝型材生产线建设项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】罐区恶臭治理项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】关于我国民进资本进入风险投资的研究毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】贵州财经学院研究生公寓楼工程施工组织设计【原创】
【原创作品】国际文化城项目可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】国家仪器仪表质量监督检验检测中心可行性研究报告【原创】
【原创作品】国有企业文化建设研究——以第一汽车集团公司为例毕业论文【原创】
【原创作品】果酒厂地铁站及其区域配套设施规划研究中期报告_【原创】
本文标题:英文儿歌歌词大合集 链接地址:
&& 举报该文档为侵权文档。
&& 举报该文档为重复文档。
&& 反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
&& 举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
网站地图: copyright@
大分享文库|设计图纸下载|设计程序下载分享平台 网站版权所有 经营许可证编号:豫ICP备号-2按住视频可进行拖动
嵌入分享:
&正在加载...
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失> 推荐几首好听又简单的英
推荐几首好听又简单的英语儿童歌曲
& & & & 下面给大家介绍下推荐几首好听又简单的英语希望可以帮到你哦!
   推荐几首好听又简单的英语儿童歌曲
& & & &1、It's a small world 美丽小世界 (...经典儿歌,被翻译成各国语言)
  2 、Ten Little Indians 十个印第安小男孩 (歌词超简单,学数数的时候学的)
  3 、Row, row,row your boat 小船摇啊摇 (歌词超简单,节奏很可爱)
  4、 In the good, old summertime 在曾经美好的夏日时光中 (浪漫型的)
  5、The man on the flying trapeze (非常经典的美国儿歌,看过克拉克盖博演的一夜风流,都对这歌印象颇深吧。)
  6、 Twinkle, twinkle, little star 小星星(,漫天都是小星星...)
  7 、Brother John (两只老虎两只老虎)
  8 、DO RE ME (音乐之声里的经典歌曲,谐音真的是很有趣)
  9、 Old Macdonald (就是那个什么什么 咿呀咿呀哟~)
  10、 We wish you a merry christmas 祝你圣诞快乐
  11、 If you're happy 如果高兴的话你就拍拍手 (小时候学的)
  以上就是关于推荐几首好听又简单的英语儿童歌曲的介绍,希望能够对大家有所帮助哦!英语儿歌歌词,哪位英语好的朋友帮我翻译一下!感谢!-【中国教育在线】
400-688-6148
美联英语(Meten)是一家体验式英语教学培训机构。
共12632人关注
EF英孚成人教育是全球知名私人英语教育机构。
共10426人关注
华尔街英语(中国)是培生教育集团旗下的分支机构。
共8349人关注
中国第一家"洋家教"个性化外语教学机构。
共10409人关注
专注于听说能力训练和语言英语能力。
共9409人关注
流利英语致力于为学员提供高品质的定制式私教服务机构。
共9214人关注
英语儿歌歌词,哪位英语好的朋友帮我翻译一下!感谢!
英文儿歌《HokeyPokey》&歌词:You put your right hand in, you put your right handout. You put your right hand in, and you shake it allabout. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. &You put your left hand in, you put your left hand out.You put your left hand in, and you shake it all about.You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. &You put your right foot in, you put your right footout. You put your right foot in, and you shake it allabout. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. &&You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out.You put your left foot in, and you shake it all about.You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That’s what it’s all about. &You put your whole self in, you put your whole selfout. You put your whole self in, and you shake it allabout. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. &&&&& That’s what it’s all about. & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
& & & & & & & & & & & &
只有小组成员才能发言
回应前请先
还可输入1000个字符
一起讨论宝宝英语的问题呀~
美联英语(Meten)是一家体验式英语教...
专业雅思培训机构,致力于学员英语能力提升...
中国第一家&洋家教&个性化外语教学机构。
获取最新课程价格表
姓&&&&名:
电&&&&话:
快速查看报价详情