一首经典的 英语四季歌儿歌歌词儿歌,歌词是: jingm ball,jingmball le way。 歌名是

西藏音乐产业基地&&&西藏音乐云服务运营中心&&&中国少数民族音乐保护与传承基地&&&网络音乐行业发展联盟成员
客服QQ:7790891 weixin:aizangge 电话: 邮箱:
中国藏族音乐网 All Rights Reserved
藏ICP备号 藏网文备[号
本站宗旨:弘扬民族文化,传播民族音乐;振兴民族艺术,凝聚民族精神。
法律顾问:黄春海律师问:my mother答:my mother is an ordinary woman,every day is upon the jump,runs in runs,all the time in busy,but she is thinking me every time.records de has in a...
问:my lovemyface的歌词?如题答:[ti:my lovemy fate][ar:卫兰][al:my love].my lovemy fate曲:june词:林夕编监:伍乐城#rnlsmy lovemy fate you will fade away以后隔天与地 i love i...
问:After I'd sufficiently stuffedmyface. I said fingering what was left ofmy once beautiful silky dark hair.After I...答:我说,一边用手摸摸我那一头曾经柔软如丝的深棕亮丽秀发,去感觉一下现在还剩下些什么。之后我把煎饼、烟肉和几杯咖啡满满地塞进嘴里,吃过够了,该是时候...
问:儿童英语儿歌答:1.Pizza round,pizza hot,Pizza yummy,pizza nice.Pizza pizza,I love you.Pizza nice,I love to eat.2.Bear,bear.What do you want?I want some honey.Sweet....
问:[英翻中]After sufficiently stuffingmyface with_...答:[英翻中]After sufficiently stuffingmyface with after all at blueberry After sufficiently stuffingmyface with warm blueberry pancakes,yes I love breakfast food at all times of...
问:以this ismyface开头的英文歌的名字答:Kate Nash-Mouthwash : mp3.baidu./m?tn=baidump3&ct=212&lm=-1&word=Kate%2Nash%2%2D%2Mouthwash&t=2 this ismy face,covered in freckles...
问:Hurt flashed acrossmy father'sface,but und. Hurt flashed acrossmy father'sface,but understanding was quick on its...答:在我爸的脸上一抹伤感一闪而过,但他随即恢复理智。我的胸部抽搐,呼吸有点困难。
问:求英文儿歌歌词(同时求英文歌名)世界经典童歌:(同时求英文歌名)1.橱窗里的小狗2.哆来咪3.你是我的阳光4....答:1.橱窗里的小狗How much doggie in the —Patti page How much is that doggie in the ?The one with the waggly tail.How much is that doggie in...
问:[英翻中]I fell flat onmyface,on the sharp grel_... I fell flat onmyface,on the sharp grel,and slid a few feet down the...答:我摔趴下脸贴在地上,还倒在尖锐的碎石上,兼从小山丘滑下了几英尺。我眼前所见的,跟以前认识的那个整齐干净的女人相比,可谓简直面目全非。在短短的两个月内,...
问:请问这个里的英文歌是什么名字?开头是kissmyface,中间...请问这个里的英文歌是什么名字?开头是kissmyface,中间是nanana的?...答:这首歌是Toy Box-Best Friend^_^这是这首歌的歌词:Hoo ha!Hoo ha!na na na na na na na na na na na.(x2)He you ever been in love?He'smy best friend Best...
问:you makemyface melt Every time I'm around you,you makemyface melt and my turn into Jell-...答:1.melt&jello都是在说,溶化了,软掉了。意思是我每次在你身旁的时候就神无主,成了个完全瘫了的人。2.chocolate,美国有些人自称是chocoholic(吃巧克力上瘾...
问:英语findmyface know me是什么意思答:真我
问:求pokerface的英文歌词 GaGa的pokerface歌词有木有?答:Lady Gaga—Pokerface翻译:Mum mum mum mah Mum mum mum mah I wanna hold them like they do in Texas please我想要牵制他们就像他们在德克萨斯那样...
问:歌词中有many many squares they aremy teeth是哪首英文儿歌...答:帮楼主查了一下,不是什么国外流行的英文儿歌,有看到部分儿园在用,可能是自编的吧,全部歌词如下:One big circle,it'smyface,two little circles,...
09-1509-0509-1707-01
11-0901-2510-2101-25
◇本站云标签找一首英文歌 歌词大意是这样的:_百度知道
找一首英文歌 歌词大意是这样的:
一直像在重复循环一句歌词一样,男生唱的。声音很沙哑很好听。很伤感。歌词大概意思是:
当我跌倒时 你向我走来
当我迷失时 你向我走来
格式总体都是:当我......你向我走来,
当我......你向我伸出双手
我有更好的答案
kuwo.cn/yinyue/1827661/" target="_blank">http://www&nbsp://You Came To Me When I Was Born &- Maximilian Hecker<a href="http
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
m fading outEverything I know is wrongSo put me where I belongI don&#39,也推荐给你吧,来自英国摇滚乐队Km fading outEverything I know is wrongSo put me where I belong你算找对人了,看你之前提过问吧;s no one thereI fall upon the earthI call upon the airBut all I get is the same old vacant stareOh d love to stay The city calls me home More
hassles fuss and lies on the phoneI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
here Living freeI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
with you AmStarting to disappearOh crystal ballMorcheeba 的歌曲《The Sea》 ,好像当过步步高手机音乐?花了十几分钟才弄好的哦,求给分Flocking to the sea Crowds of people wait for me Sea
gulls scavenge Steal ice cream Worries vanish Within my dreamI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
here Living freeFishing boats sail past the shore No singin&#39; may-day any
more The sun is shinin&#39, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, mirror on the wallOh crystal ball hear my songI&#39, by the sea  Who is the man I seeWhere I&#39;m supposed to beI lost my heart 我迷失了方向I buried it too deep把心葬在海底Under the iron seaOh crystal ball, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, living And I;t know where I amAnd I don&#39;t really careI look myself in the eyeThere&#39,呵呵此外,推荐kent 北欧的乐队, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, mirror on the wallOh crystal ball hear my songI&#39, living, mirror on the wallLines ever more unclearNot sure I&#39;m even hereThe more I look the more I think that I&#39,其他经典歌曲还有somewhere only we know,歌曲名字只可意会,我最初按照lost(迷失)和sea 两个关键词搜索到这首歌曲Crystal Ball(水晶球),乐队最出名的是没有吉他伴奏; The water&#39;s clear Just you and I Walk
along the pierI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
here Living freeA cool breeze flows But mind the wasp Some get stung
it&#39;s worth the cost I&#39
Morcheeba 的歌曲《The Sea》 ,好像当过步步高手机音乐?花了十几分钟才弄好的哦,求给分Flocking to the sea Crowds of people wait for me Sea
gulls scavenge Steal ice cream Worries vanish Within my dreamI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
here Living freeFishing boats sail past the shore No singin&#39; may-day any
more The sun is shinin&#39; The water&#39;s clear Just you and I Walk
along the pierI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
here Living freeA cool breeze flows But mind the wasp Some get stung
it&#39;s worth the cost I&#39;d love to stay The city calls me home More
hassles fuss and lies on the phoneI left my soul there Down by the sea I lost control
with you And living, living And I, living, by the sea  Who is the man I seeWhere I&#39;m supposed to beI lost my heart 我迷失了方向I buried it too deep把心葬在海底Under the iron seaOh crystal ball, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, mirror on the wallLines ever more unclearNot sure I&#39;m even hereThe more I look the more I think that I&#39;mStarting to disappearOh crystal ball, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, mirror on the wallOh crystal ball hear my songI&#39;m fading outEverything I know is wrongSo put me where I belongI don&#39;t know where I amAnd I don&#39;t really careI look myself in the eyeThere&#39;s no one thereI fall upon the earthI call upon the airBut all I get is the same old vacant stareOh crystal ball, crystal ball save us allTell me life is beautifulMirror, mirror on the wallOh crystal ball hear my songI&#39;m fading outEverything I know is wrongSo put me where I belong你算找对人了,看你之前提过问吧,我最初按照lost(迷失)和sea 两个关键词搜索到这首歌曲Crystal Ball(水晶球),也推荐给你吧,来自英国摇滚乐队Keane ,乐队最出名的是没有吉他伴奏,其他经典歌曲还有somewhere only we know,歌曲名字只可意会,呵呵此外,推荐kent 北欧的乐队,他的quiet heart给了我很多感动,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。适合老外学习的几首歌及歌词有翻译拼音等_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
适合老外学习的几首歌及歌词有翻译拼音等